• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re Zero Revisions: Ex Novels + Sword Demon Battle Ballard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Reinhard

Enhanced Senses

Can sense the intent to kill

Then with a word to his soldiers, Belstetz collected the ashes of the head and withdrew. Watching them go, Julius felt his shoulders slump. Beside him, Ferris was smiling with evident relief. “Wh-why were things so tense just now? Aren’t they suppurrsed to be friends?”

“Many things can happen within a castle’s walls. Perhaps outsiders like us will never be able to know exactly what. Reinhard… I admire you for not getting involved.”

“Because there was murder in His Majesty’s blade, yes, but I saw he did not truly intend it.”

“How could you tell…?” Ferris asked, furrowing his shapely brow.

Julius had likewise perceived that Vincent’s swing of the Bright Sword had contained the readiness to kill, but Reinhard, it seemed, had seen something more. Of those there, perhaps only he, Vincent himself, and Belstetz—standing still as a stone—had understood there would be no murder in that room.-Ex Novel 4, Diplomacy by Bloodshed

Mogro

Large Size (Type 0)

Mogro is 9ft tall

Volakia was home to a wide variety of demi-humans, including many unusual bloodlines unknown in Lugunica. Among them were a people called the Steelfolk, who had minerals in lieu of flesh-and-blood bodies. One of them ranked among Volakia’s Nine Generals. And their name was…

“Mogro Hagane!”

“You know well. Very well. Frightening.” Clods of earth fell from the massive being, who stood nearly nine feet tall. Their entire body was made of metal, except the joints, which appeared to be green gemstones—or perhaps something similar to magic stones. They looked like a giant stone doll made by something inhuman. But the intimidation radiating from Mogro was no different from what Groovy gave off; it was menacing and powerful.-Ex Novel 4, Diplomacy by Bloodshed

Underground Mobility

Can move through the soil as readily as one might swim through water

“Surprised. Little more serious.” With that, Mogro brought an upraised arm down at Julius. The knight dodged it by the skin of his teeth, the ground beside him exploding at the force of the impact. But Julius himself had never been Mogro’s target. The general had sought to tear up the ground itself.

“Wha—?!”

The instant after his fist landed in the earth, Mogro began to spin their huge body at an incredible speed as they drilled down to the ground. They moved through the soil as readily as one might swim through water—and they were still holding Ferris. “——” It was, of course, Mogro’s tremendous sturdiness that allowed the general to perform this feat. A typical human who was forced to do the same would find the flesh torn from their limbs, their bones broken, and their organs turned to mush.-Ex Novel 4, Diplomacy by Bloodshed

Libre

Superhuman Stamina

Didn't even flinch after losing an arm

He couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Ha-ha-ha! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!” It wouldn’t stop. This was joy itself welling up in his heart. The emotion encouraged him, guided him into the flow of the next attack. This caused Libre to slow for an instant, and Wilhelm’s sword came at him. The snake threw himself to one side, dodging the blow—and then he felt a kick.

“Hrr—gg!”

He bent nearly double with the unexpected strike, and a knee rose to catch his face as it came forward. He was bleeding. The sword arced toward his exposed Adam’s apple, seeking to cut off his head.

“Gracious! You are skilled for one so impertinent and young!”

He brought his left arm in to block the blow. The scales resisted the steel for just an instant, and then his hand was severed at the wrist. But in that instant, Libre sank low to strike Wilhelm in the gut with his powerful arm. The boy’s ribs cracked, and his internal organs compressed as he was thrown backward. The ground dealt him several unpleasant blows as he rolled, but he was still alive. He spat out a mouthful of blood and bile.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

Supernatural Willpower

Even after death, still fulfilled his vow to defeat Sphinx

“You have the numbers, but I have the strength. Libre. This requires your attention. Starting now, you will fight, and I will support you as you—”

Sphinx found herself cut off before she could finish giving orders.

The reason was a sword blow. And it came from the most unexpected of places—right beside her.

“…Wha?”

Her right arm, which had been pointed at Roswaal, went tumbling freely through space. She had never expected to lose her other arm in this way. Now the witch was truly hemorrhaging. She turned toward Libre.

Brandishing the twin blade, the undead Libre Fermi looked at the witch and dropped his weapon. Now they could see he had a gaping, critical wound in his chest, inflicted by a battle-ax.

The zombie Libre Fermi had already been defeated by Bordeaux Zergev.

“Impossible…,” Sphinx breathed. “In your last moment, did you fulfill…your final vow…?”

No sooner had she spoken than Libre lost what remained of his existence. The slender body crumbled into dust, leaving only its robe, and the flesh was now nothing more than a pile of ashes. The strongest of the demi-human warriors, who had been used and exploited even after his death, was at last well and truly gone-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 6

Wilhelm

Supersonic+ or At least Supersonic

Old Wilhelm scales to around Mach 2, seeing as multiple characters who he is comparable have reacted to and caught Subaru's whip, even catching the tip in their mouth. Emilia dodged Volcanica's causal attacks which are even faster than Subaru's whip, so the characters are already pushing very close to Supersonic+

Libre was initially faster than Wilhelm, who then as shown below in the General Additions section, gets faster in combat to the point he was out-speeding Libre.Then later on gets even faster while wounded than he was in perfect health. Honestly i think he should be Supersonic+ off all that, but i can see people not accepting that, so At least Supersonic works too

At least Hypersonic+, much higher at Peak

When fighting opponents on his level like Kurgan, Wilhelm kinda instinctively reaches a level of speed which is stupidly above what he was capable of before.

Wilhelm:「――」
Faced with『Death』that had been unleashed at him from three sides at once, the『Sword Demon’s』answer was decidedly simple.
If death unavoidable was coming for him, then he only had one yearning as a swordsman――
To use his silvery steel to thrust death faster at him.
His sword sublimated to a might that went from super-speed to hyper-speed, to hyper-speed to the speed of god, until finally transcending the very concept of steel.
Upwards, leftwards, rightwards―― He had no way of knowing what sort of feeling must have gone through the『Eight Arms’』heart the moment that he’d parried all three of his critical attacks head on.
Wilhelm himself couldn’t comprehend in the very moment how stunning of a feat that it was he’d accomplished. Perhaps his sword technique had rivalled the time when he’d defeated the『
Sword Saint』Theresia at the ceremony to mark the end of the Civil War; in other words, the Absolute Sword that had reached the very pinnacle――,
Kurgan:「――There was once a man who thoroughly mastered the sword」
Kurgan:「That man’s sword was beautiful, wild, serene, fierce and immensely strong」
It was a dream that many swordsmen in the world longed for.
If the longing for the uttermost sword power was envy for the『Sword Saint』, then the longing for the uttermost sword technique was called――
Kurgan:「――You’ve placed your foot down on the steps of the『Heavenly Sword』?」
Wilhelm:「…Cut the bullshit out. The hell would I know about the『Heavenly Sword』-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 8」

Here Kurgan who is comparable to him attacks him at 3 sides at once, and it's unavoidable for Wilhelm, till he taps into this peak of skill/speed, and goes from super-speed to hyper-speed, to hyper-speed to the speed of god, until finally transcending the very concept of steel, and deflects all of Kurgan's attacks, with Kurgan commenting Wilhelm has placed foot down on the steps of the Reid.

I don't think we take descriptions of transcending the concept of steel seriously, but he is clearly far beyond his normal speed, even getting to point of Reid comparions, so the proposed speed rating makes sense to me

Sphinx

Status Effect Inducement

Can cast magic circles which cause her opponents bodies to feel heavy, and be hard to breath

“Lady Mathers…! What is happening?!”

“We’ve been haaad. All the magic circles today—no, aaall the circles since Castour Field—have been decoys, leeeading us to this moment.”

Carol had sunk painfully to her knees; beside her, Roswaal frowned at the magic circle.

It happened after they’d left headquarters to investigate. Even as they were examining the diagram, it had activated, and the entire battlefield had been enveloped in this magical effect. Her whole body felt like it was stuck in some syrupy liquid, hard to move and inhale.

“I can hardly breathe…and my body…so heavy…,” Carol groaned, sweating. All the other soldiers Lyp had sent with her felt the same way. The effect seemed to manifest slight individual differences, but all of them were on their knees, moaning.

“If this is happening all over the battlefield…”

“I ceeertainly suspect that’s the case. I presume the demi-human side is unaffected. It’s as if they get to fight on land and we have to move underwater. Perhaps you, Carol, might emerge victorious?”

“Heaven…help us. If this is the work of magic, then could you…?”

“It’s pooossible I could decode the ritual for the circle and undo it. But that…” Roswaal paused, looking up at the discolored sky. She narrowed her heterochromatic eyes as something slowly descended toward the ground. “…is whyyy you are here,” she concluded.

“If there is any chance of stopping this circle, you of all people would figure it out based on what you’ve seen. And I put too much effort into this magic to have you destroy it.”

The owner of the calm, even voice landed on the earth—a young girl in a white robe. The fabric ensconced a witch of terrifying malice—Sphinx.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

Temperature Manipulation

Can fire rays of light that are so hot they vaporize their target

Sphinx looked at Roswaal curiously, but Roswaal steadfastly rejected the witch. “My teacher’s principles were a barrier to progress. You’re just a failed experiment from an earlier time. And I will get rid of you.”

At Roswaal’s answer, Sphinx raised a hand and pointed at one of the agonized soldiers.

“Were you able to respond to what I did just now?”

A beam of light had glanced toward, then through, the soldier’s neck in the blink of an eye. His head evaporated. She had done it again and again until six soldiers lay on the ground.

“Ah… Ahhh…” Carol, still unable to move, made a noise of astonishment at this slaughter. Even if they hadn’t been constrained, it had happened so fast it would have been almost impossible to evade. On a visceral level, she understood that if that finger happened to point at her, it would be the last thing she ever saw. Her carefully honed sword technique, the ideals she held so dear—none of it meant anything in the face of this monster-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

All Jiwald users would get this too ie Roswaal, Echidna

Superhuman Stamina

Didn't immediately die after losing an arm and having internal organ damage

“I’ve been waiting twenty years for this, witch! Take this!”

Roswaal was directly below the plummeting Sphinx, and her fist came up in a whirlwind of air. It impacted the girl’s body, the power of it coming through the metal glove, breaking bones and rupturing internal organs. The sound could be heard throughout the entire room.

“—!!”

Even Sphinx could not remain unperturbed in the face of such power. The deadly force drove blood from her mouth and distorted her sweet face with pain. She tried to speak, but her words were lost as she vomited. Her body tumbled to the middle of the huge room.

The blood loss from her left arm and the heavy damage to her organs from the punch would have spelled the immediate death of any normal human, but with a witch, even that might not be enough.

“Until I’ve crushed your skull and torn out your heart, I can’t be sure,” Carol said, lowering herself to the ground and eyeing the witch. She came down from the sky less out of an abundance of caution and more for personal reasons. She would be the one to finish Sphinx.

She advanced on the girl, ready to strike one decisive blow…

“You sur-surprise me. I never—cough!—expected to be brought so low…” Sphinx sat up, still coughing up blood. Her face had gone pale, and she should not have been able to move. But she could still evoke an unspeakable terror.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 6

Water Manipulation

Her dark arts manipulate fog to prevent anyone from finding her testing grounds

Roswaal looked down as soon as she heard the word “Witch” come out. Immersed in his past, Cragrell didn’t notice the swirl of emotion that filled her heterochromic eyes of blue and yellow.

Nevertheless, both of them had their thoughts about the『Demi-Human War.』Even in regards to the topic of the Witch that had surfaced now, both of them held complicated feelings that they couldn’t express into words.

Cragrell:「I don’t even know where Valga brought that Witch from. But before I knew, she was our backbone, and Shamrock Valley was cleared out for dh’ Witch’s plan.」

Roswaal:「…What we managed to find out is that Sphinx’s Testing Grounds lies in that land of fog. I’ve been there to check the place out a few times, but I didn’t manage to get any results.」

Cragrell:「That’s becaushe I’ve heard it’s down to dh’ Witch’s Dark Artsh. Take care around her refuge; only Valga and Libre were told how to enter it, or so they said.」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 2

Sense Manipulation

When inside her fog, even if someone touched her testing ground, they wouldn't be able to feel it

Wilhelm muttered that in a hushed tone when he saw what had happened. The Witch’s Refuge, which should have been directly in front of him, had vanished from sight. And when Roswaal moved her hand away and let the light shine again the refuge rose back amidst the fog.

Wilhelm:「So, this means that the Refuge can’t be found without this stone’s light?」

Roswaal:「This pyroxene serves as a proof of passage in the valley, but also as a map for the Refuge and a keeeey. That must be why Cragrell-dono kept it concealed with utmost zeal.」

Roswaal too surmised the same thing as Wilhelm. She then took the pyroxene from Grimm and handed it over to Conwood.

Roswaal:「Me, Wilhelm-kun and Grimm-kun will go in first. I think we’ll probably be okay, but I’d like you to keep shining the light on the building from outside」

Conwood:「Very well, understood… But, won’t it be dangerous inside?」

Roswaal:「You shouldn’t need to worry about traps. There’s no need for them to set any in the first place since you wouldn’t be able to see the Refuge without this stone. I’m pretty sure that you shouldn’t be able to feel the building even if you touched it when invisible」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 3

Valga

Gifted Intelligence

He turned an aimless mob into a coalition that could oppose a kingdom

“Valga, explain. The magic circles at Castour, and your little game with those corpses.”

“Just look at what it gained us. Must you question every last thing, you tiresome snake?”

The crude response to Libre’s question came from an old giant of a man trying to squeeze into a chair that was much too small for him. Standing, he probably would have been close to six and a half feet tall.

The giants were a race of demi-humans who, apart from their size, looked basically human. This man was one of the small handful still alive, and was in fact the youngest among them. Even so, he had contributed a great deal to the Demi-human Alliance, perhaps more than anyone else. It was he who had organized the demi-humans, turned them from an aimless mob into a coalition that could oppose the kingdom. His name was Valga Cromwell.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 3

His strategies led to notable victories against the kingdom

Is this…what came of my choice?”

Behind him, the sword devil was creating mountains of corpses and rivers of blood. In front of him, the screams and wails of the friends he had abandoned sounded like curses. Grimm found that he had fallen to his knees with both hands over his face and was weeping piteously.

“I’m s-sor— Sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…!”

The battle ended, the royal army well and truly shattered. Until a friendly force came to collect them. Grimm sobbed and apologized, and the sword devil fought and howled with joy.

Grimm’s squadron, including Tholter Weasily, didn’t come back.

At the Battle of Castour Field, the royal forces began with the advantage, but their vanguard was undone by a nefarious demi-human trap. When they attempted to retreat, their foes besieged them using magic circles, and the army was routed. It was a notable defeat even in the lengthy annals of this civil war.

Unconfirmed reports stated that the great demi-human strategist Valga Cromwell was present at the battle, and that his canny use of personnel contributed to the human defeat.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 1

Superhuman Stamina

Stated to have immense endurance, not caring about being stabbed in his mouth

Wilhelm planted his fist into the ground to stop himself from rolling. Legs trembling, he stood. But once he was on his feet, the Sword Devil gave a click of his tongue at his own powerlessness and stared up at the giant. The sword buried in the side of the creature’s mouth seemed impossibly far away.

“So this,” Valga growled, “is the pain of battle…the suffering of my fellows as I sat in the shadows, concocting my little schemes. How self-important I was!”

As Wilhelm stood gritting his teeth, Valga took his hand away from his wound. As Wilhelm watched, red steam drifted from his ruined left eye, and the wound healed itself. This was accompanied by an intensifying glow of the symbol on Valga’s chest—the fearful effects of the Sacrament of the Immortal King.

“But I shall not be defeated while the anger and humiliation of my comrades remain unexpiated! However strong you may be, you will learn you are nothing before the pride of—”

“Blah, blah, blah. I thought I told you. I don’t give a damn how idealistic you are!”

Valga howled again and raised both arms high. He whipped them about, yet despite the display of deadly power, Wilhelm boldly stepped forward in hopes of reclaiming his sword. His opponent was a monster with immense endurance and the ability to regenerate himself. Wilhelm would not be able to defeat him unarmed-Ex Novel 2, Chapter 6

Sound Manipulation

His voice can shake the air

Valga put his bloodied hand to his face, and for several seconds, he was silent. Then a rumble began in his throat. The sound echoed on and on through the air. Unbelievably, it was laughter.

“Why do you laugh?!” Carol demanded.

“You humans understand nothing,” Valga said. “For even now, after all this killing, you fail to grasp our purpose, our principles!” His yell, as loud as an explosion, echoed through the chapel. The wind of his anger shook the basement air. Rage was on Valga’s face. He spread his arms wide and ground his teeth. “It will not stop, this war. Let Libre and Sphinx be dead, and let the lot of you kill me here. It will not extinguish the anger of the demi-humans. The hatred will not fade.”-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 6

Stride

Corrosion Inducement

His curse rings can instantly dissolve stone bridges

Why, you…!”

“Fool, I am joking. So laugh. I have my left hand as well as my right.”

He held up his other hand, also bedecked with rings, and Wilhelm fell speechless. The reaction seemed to put Stride in a good mood as he pointed to his left hand.

“I can’t be wasting time with the king’s men,” he said. “So I believe it’s a good moment to give you something else to think about.”

As he spoke, there was a flash of light, and then the stone bridge suddenly dissolved. It was as if all the rock had turned instantaneously to sand. Everyone who had been standing on the bridge, along with the former stone, fell into the river below.-Ex Novel 3, The Silver Flower Dance at Pictat

Gifted Intelligence

Volakian royalty are very intelligent as shown in the Priscilla section, obviously otherwise they would get assassinated by their own siblings. But anyway Stride is stated to have an unfathomable amount of intelligence

Immersed in her thoughts, Roswaal posed her speculations about the personality of Stride, who should have them enclosed on his board.

Roswaal:「Sending out such awful assassins as soon as we search for him, despite how unwise that is, and taking such poorly thought out measures to evade pursuit… It feels way too clumsy.」

As if to say, “Something’s not quite right here”, Roswaal’s doubts in regards to Stride’s handiwork weren’t dispelled. At the very least, Wilhelm couldn’t laugh it away as it being her overthinking the situation.

If their enemy had been an average player at the game, then they could have reluctantly agreed that their poorly thought out decision had just come from making a blunder. But, the unfathomable amount of intelligence that the look in that man’s eyes had held didn’t convince them of that.

Roswaal:「What I want us to consider right now is the case that Stride exceeded our expectations. There’d be no issue if we were simply overestimating him, or if our enemy was incompetent enough to just run amok. But, that’s not the case here...」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 1

Easily manipulated and outplayed the army of the Kingdom

???:「I know that you went in because it wasn’t dangerous, that you were sure because of your intuition… But god damn it, I don’t even have anything I can say against it when you have that as your basis.」

Wilhelm briskly scratched his head and tched at Grimm’s protests, who was walking beside him.

They were in Abiate, a town in Southern Lugnica――They were here in this town because there’d been reports that Stride had been sighted in its vicinity.

Stride’s covert movements around the Kingdom of Lugnica had increased tenfold ever since they’d found Sphinx’s Refuge in Shamrock Valley. Even though he was a wanted person, he strutted around under the light of the sun as if he didn’t give a toss. There’d been many eyewitness accounts, but even so, he wasn’t letting them lay their hands on the actual goods.

They were being completely outplayed by him.

――After everything they went through, they hadn’t been able to get their hands on Stride’s trail in Abiate either.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 4

Summoning

Using a dragon fang, and blood, he can summon a dragon, Valgren

Those living in the Kingdom of Lugnica all grew up hearing about how everyone in the country was under the protection of the Divine Dragon. Even if they’d never actually seen its venerable figure, they still revered it.

The same was true for Theresia, who’d always felt this reverence towards the Dragon somewhere deep inside her. However, this was the first time she’d gotten the chance to meet one in person, in the true sense of its meaning.

Faced with its formidable presence, Theresia became so overwhelmed that she couldn’t even find any words to say.

Stride:「This dagger is the dragon’s fang - when you let it drink the blood of the spawn of the heavens, a blood-crazed dragon appears.」

(Theresia:「Those sacrifices were to summon a dragon…? No, even if it’s like that!」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 5

Soul Manipulation

His curse rings work on the soul itself

They were going to be burnt to cinders by the breath of the dragon he’d summoned. In fact, the black dragon had now lifted all three of its heads up and was glaring down at the rooftop with clear hostilility in its eyes. It would only be a matter of time before it released its scorching fiery breath.

Faced with such a critical situation, Stride――

Stride:「Three heads, three souls. You’re quite greedy aren’t you, baying for three of mine rings!」

An eerie light shot out from three of the rings on Stride’s raised left hand.

They shot out a red, black and green radiance similar to the ones that had been put on Carol and Tishua, then linked themselves to the enraged black dragon and began the process of binding its souls.

Naturally, the black dragon tried to stop itself from being restrained. It swung its long tail and tried to sweep them all off of the rooftop as its souls began to be shackled by that invisible power.

Kurgan caught its blow with his cleavers and then parried the follow up it had delivered from his blindside with the claws on its black wings. Little by little, the fight from the black dragon started to dwindle――The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 5

Aldebaran

Superhuman Mental Stamina

Al will die hundreds of times to kill his opponent

“…If I hit at your feet with a twig, there’s about a sixty percent chance that you’ll destroy the bridge.”

“——? What did you say?” the Hornet asked, perplexed by Al’s words. The smile froze on her face. But Al wasn’t done talking to the confused Empress of the sword slaves.

“When the bridge comes down, the girl saves me a hundred percent of the time. She’s a loyal one. When I charge in the moment you start your little sword dance, my head gets crushed. If I just watch you, I get sliced up, and even if I try to run away, a little over seventy percent of the time, the girl and I turn out not to be on the same page.”

“——”

“It’s all trial and error, seven hundred thirteen times. You’ve killed me seven hundred thirteen times tonight.”

“——”

“Huh. Actually, if we count that first battle in the arena, I guess it’s seven hundred ninety-two times.”

The Hornet, struck dumb, could only listen to Al calmly explaining…something. Al was honestly impressed that she didn’t interrupt him or burst out laughing about how ridiculous he sounded. It suggested the Hornet understood that he wasn’t trying to threaten her and wasn’t out of his mind. That must mean…-Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Gifted

Al can come up with tens of difference ways to kill people like the Hornet who are more skilled than him, and can successfully make those plans a reality

“Sure glad that poison gas worked. And it took a lot of trial and error to get you right over this spot when the floor smashed in. Glad it went off without a hitch.”

“N-no… Wait. P-poison? You used…poison? On me? It’s not…fair…”

“Fair? You’re freakin’ joking, right? There’s no right or wrong when it comes to surviving on the sword-slave island. Or did you not even know that, rookie?”

The Hornet could call him whatever she wanted as she wept tears of blood, but Al was merciless. Though the Hornet had dominated the island with her prowess, bending it to her will, she had misunderstood something: It was not the strong who were the victors here. It was whoever won.

Inundate the opponent with poison gas, use a second fighter to corner them—it didn’t matter. If you won, you won.

“If the gas hadn’t worked, it would’ve been pretty tricky. Would’ve had to bring down the whole island, maybe, or crush you with the drawbridge… I probably didn’t even have ten more ideas up my sleeve. And no clue if any of ’em would’ve worked,” Al said softly.

“——hhh…” The Hornet, her eyes clouded by the bloodred tears, was afraid of him. She understood that this was no lie, this talk of ways of winning that he hadn’t tried. Even if the poison hadn’t been available, Al had still had ways of killing her.-Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Extrasensory Perception

Al has instincts that can tell him how powerful someone is

Al was exhausted through and through; he wanted nothing more than to fling himself down somewhere and go to sleep. Of course, he wouldn’t say that to Orbart if it killed him (literally). After all…

“You’re the one, aren’t you? You helped lower the bridge. You were a big help. Especially seeing as if I didn’t get this all squared away in a hurry, His Excellency would’ve killed me.”

…After all, Al’s instincts were warning him urgently that despite the old man’s comical demeanor, his power was even greater than that of the Hornet, whom Al had only escaped after hundreds and hundreds of attempts. Al had definitely considered the Hornet the third or fourth most powerful person he’d encountered in his life—but that ranking was quickly changing.-Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Priscilla

Gifted Intelligence

Priscilla was one of the greatest threats to Vincent and Lamia for the throne of Vollakia

Nonetheless, Vincent was confident that it had been worth it. “I have much the same opinion of Lamia as she did of me and Prisca. The Rite has only just begun, but with this, I’ve eliminated my greatest rivals for the throne.”

From the perspectives of ambition and aptitude, and from the perspective of whether they had any likelihood of actually obtaining the throne, only Lamia and Prisca had been worth worrying about in Vincent’s opinion. Sadly for all the other siblings, not one of them was a match for Vincent. Although, there was one who—though still no threat for the throne—had taken Vincent by surprise in another way.-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

Both of which are master strategist

At the time, Bartroi, still young, had been seeking something that might possibly be done—and these words, spoken by his little sister like a passing dream, had hit him like a revelation. He had contemplated them ever after, followed them to where he stood today.

“The Rite began as you predicted, but you don’t seem to be getting any closer to victory. I and our other nine siblings will work with you. Then maybe…”

“Then maybe we can overcome our brother Vincent? Is that what you’re thinking?”

“That’s right.” Bartroi nodded, although his throat went dry at the mention of Vincent’s name.

Vincent Abelks was one of Bartroi’s half brothers. But his greatness, his strength of personality was tremendous, and for better or worse, it didn’t feel much like they were related. The young man stood at the top in every realm of knowledge and strategy. Fearsomely clear-eyed, Vincent had restored the fortunes of House Abelks, once fallen to among the least of the noble families of Volakia, raising himself to the rank of high count entirely through his own talent and skill.-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

Lamia Godwin was an unparalleled masterpiece.

Such was the conviction among the soldiers of the Pruning Force of House Godwin. Their fearsomeness, clad in matching armor from head to toe and carrying their great shears, was known all over Volakia.

Their military renown had exploded seven years before, when Lamia had been nine years old. That was when the Godwin family had faced a rebellion by one of its counts that had cost it nearly half its fiefdom. In Volakia, with its veneration of the strong, rebellion against a wolf was valued more highly than loyalty to a pig, and thus, no outsider offered any aid to the embattled Godwin family estate as they sought to quell the rebellion.

What had subdued the rebels and turned the family’s fortunes around in a single stroke was none other than Lamia Godwin. She induced the head of the family to seclude himself on the grounds that he was sick and might soon die—and instead, she herself seized power over the family, using the ploy as an opportunity to overwhelm the count’s army. She even discovered and unveiled the instigator who had tempted the count into rebellion, in a display of political acumen that would be spoken of in the empire for years to come.-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Managed to endured being poisoned

“Goddamned fool,” Prisca muttered, coming to the side of the fallen, twitching Arakiya. She sat Arakiya up in her arms and, in almost the same motion, pressed her lips to Arakiya’s mouth, then began to suck out the poisoned wine. She spat it aside, mouthful by mouthful, as if sucking poison out of a wound. This toxin, though, had been powerful enough to overcome even Arakiya; merely coming into contact with it would be enough to affect most people.

“Grr…” Prisca, too, felt the effects, but even as the poison ate away at her body, she continued to draw it out of Arakiya and spit it away.

“A most terrible pair,” Chisha remarked, observing them with true praise on his tongue. Both for Prisca, who managed to endure the poison—even if only just—as she drew it from Arakiya; and for Vincent, who had seen that this was the only possible way to poison his ever-vigilant sister. In Chisha’s eyes, both siblings were masterpieces, plotters of unrivaled ingenuity.

Arakiya had stopped spasming, and although she was unconscious, the moment of greatest danger had passed. Prisca, who had brought her to this point, wiped her lips, and she couldn’t hide the tremble in her voice as she asked Chisha, “How did my brother convince Arakiya to work with him?”-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

She didn't fully resist this since it eventually knocked her out

Social Influencing

Her beauty captivates others, and her words cause others to summit to her

Priscilla. That was the name of the forceful young woman who had appeared in this home like a conqueror. Priscilla Pendleton.

“Not bad,” the girl said, her voice emanating from her pale throat in a way that seemed to penetrate deep into the listener’s brain. It took the butler a moment to realize this was her appraisal of the tea. The reason for his belated understanding was simple: the girl’s face. Nothing in particular had happened or changed—she was simply so beautiful that he had been captivated; it had felt as if time had stopped.

And when time resumed flowing, and the butler realized she had spoken words of praise, he shivered. This girl, whose age didn’t amount to one half of one half of his own years, made his blood seem to run faster with her compliment; a feeling of paralysis gripped his very soul.

Being a butler at all was like a gift from the heavens to these old bones. It was only natural, perhaps, that such a person should bow before a girl like this, someone who was obviously a born ruler. For to serve someone meant to be dominated by someone.Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Also stated that her words are persuasive

“I need you to stay out of my way for a little while, miss.”

“You benighted little boy. Even you must be able to see that your trivial rebellion will be crushed in short order. Drawbridge or no, those forces you see assembled on the far shore will figure out a way to cross the lake sooner or later. It’s only a matter of time.”

Ubirk smiled and said softly, “Yes. And time is exactly what I want.”

At that moment, from the swirl of Priscilla’s questions emerged an answer that made sense to her. “So that’s what you’re after,” she said. She saw now why Ubirk had instigated this uprising, knowing perfectly well that it would be quashed. She knew why he wanted to buy this time so desperately.

He looked at her in surprise. Her murmured words had given away that his plan was now known to her. “Well, well. Is that all it took for you to figure out what I was after? And—and! The strange thing is, I don’t doubt that you’re telling the truth. You’re weirdly persuasive that way.”

“—I don’t much care whether or not you find me persuasive. The question is, what are you going to do? Now that I’ve figured out your plan, what comes next?”-Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Crusch

Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation

Could still talk despite inhaling poison which should have knocked her out instantly

“—ngh. Whad’re you talging ab…?” Crusch found her lips couldn’t form the words to her reply, and then a wave of dizziness struck her. Her hand slipped off the armrest of the sofa and she fell to the floor. Her eyes spun; her consciousness wavered.

By the time she realized she had been drugged, it was too late. But she hadn’t put anything in her mouth…

“Ha-ha!” Miles cackled. “The bigger they think they are, the better they fall for this trick! Don’t even want a drink? You should accept your host’s hospitality, milady. It helps wash out the bad air that gets inside…” He clapped tauntingly, and all decorum had vanished from his tone. His face contorted into a vile expression, and he ran a hand along Crusch’s cheek. “Ahh, I do love to see a strong woman crawl. Ha-ha! You’ll make a fine gift for me to take home.”

The words certainly sounded like those of a slaver, but what he was saying was mad. Crusch was a duchess of the Kingdom of Lugunica. Anyone in their right mind would know that to take her as a slave was suicide. Which could only mean he had something besides enslavement in mind.

Bean knelt down and looked into Crusch’s eyes. “I thank you for your cooperation, Duchess. Without you, I could never have achieved my goal.”

“…”

His face was expressionless, like a mask, but his eyes were passionate. Anger raged in them, and a terrible pity.

“Wh…a…t… go…al…?”

“You can still talk? I’m surprised. It was supposed to put you out immediately.” Bean sounded impressed. Crusch was biting her tongue, clinging desperately to consciousness.

Bean grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head up, and said, “Isn’t it obvious?—I want back the child you stole from me. I need that boy.”-Ex Novel 1, Felix Argyle's Curse

Same as Priscilla, she went unconsciousness eventually

Roswaal J

So lets some obvious things out of the way, Roswaal J, and Roswaal L are the same person, only difference is Roswaal chose to be a martial artist to counter Sphinx.

So Roswaal J should get Supernatural Willpower, Genius Intelligence, Immortality Type 6, Superhuman Stamina, and Precognition. Precog was removed from Roswaal L, cause his book which tells the future was destroyed in arc 4, Roswaal J still has it as this was like 40 years before the current era.

Now on to the other stuff

Power Nullification

Can decode the ritual for magic and undo it

“I can hardly breathe…and my body…so heavy…,” Carol groaned, sweating. All the other soldiers Lyp had sent with her felt the same way. The effect seemed to manifest slight individual differences, but all of them were on their knees, moaning.

“If this is happening all over the battlefield…”

“I ceeertainly suspect that’s the case. I presume the demi-human side is unaffected. It’s as if they get to fight on land and we have to move underwater. Perhaps you, Carol, might emerge victorious?”

“Heaven…help us. If this is the work of magic, then could you…?”

“It’s pooossible I could decode the ritual for the circle and undo it. But that…” Roswaal paused, looking up at the discolored sky. She narrowed her heterochromatic eyes as something slowly descended toward the ground. “…is whyyy you are here,” she concluded.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

Stealth Mastery

Got close to Theresia without her noticing

“But that’s exactly what he said not to do… Oh, but I’m so worried!”

She was already changed; now she needed only to decide whether or not to go out the door. She couldn’t bring herself to cross that line, however, and so she hadn’t left yet.

She had spent almost the last hour fretting about this. If she wasn’t careful, she could find herself wasting the entire day worrying, right up until Wilhelm came home…

“And thaaat would be less than romaaantic, wouldn’t it?”

“Wha?”

Theresia looked up, startled. Notwithstanding the fact that she had been deep in very concerned thought, it was rare for her to meet someone who could get close without her noticing.

Even more striking than that, though, was that Theresia recognized the voice.-Ex Novel 3, What Became of Them

Pressure Points

Can hit people in their vitals, knocking them out

Wilhelm:「If we cut down just…」

Roswaal:「That’s exactly what our enemy wants us to do! They’re just being controlled. We’d be playing straight into Stride’s hands if we kill them!」

Wilhelm had tried to say in his impatience that they’d fall in line if they just killed two or three.

However, Roswaal had stopped him. She was standing right beside him, using her fists to punch people in their vitals one after the other, stopping them from swarming her by knocking the lights out of them.

Though it was a daunting and gruelling task, they didn’t have much other choice in regards to dealing with them.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Grimm

Precognition

Easily predicted and intercepted an Earth Snake's attack

The so-called Earth Snake took the form of a massive worm, more than thirty feet in length. It had no eyes, which it did not need underground, and its squirming body had no arms or legs. There were, however, twisted horns growing from its dark brow, making the hideousness of its bloodline apparent at a glance.

The horns were proof that it was a demon beast, one of the archnemeses of humanity. Demon beasts were driven by the desire to devastate all forms of life—meaning that the three of them, having unintentionally wandered into its hunting grounds, were now the targets of its merciless attempts at destruction.

“——!!”

Its tail came crashing down on Grimm’s raised shield. As a shield bearer, he had an exceptional ability to read an incoming attack. They were facing a demon beast, a great, fast creature, and yet he had easily predicted and intercepted the enemy’s first strike.Ex Novel 3, The Wedding Day

Perfectly judged the speed and trajectory of Carol's attack

Swordswoman:「――」

The sword had torn the man’s flesh asunder, yet not a single sound matching the intensity of that deed could be heard. Namely because the sword had actually stopped an inch away from the man’s face. Their wholehearted love producing a miracle… was not the reason why this had happened.

The man had caught the blade between his bare hands and protected himself that way.

It was as if he’d been able to perfectly judge the sword’s speed and trajectory.

Shieldsman:「J̷usṭ̶͊…... ̸͒ho̴w̵̩͐ ̴͕̿m̴u̵c̶h̴̬́ ̴̮͘m̴͆u̵̮͠st ̷̳̔I ̴̘̉h̷̓a̴v̶e̵͑ ̵̛pi̵c̶͑k̷e̵d̷̏ ̶̼̔up̶ ̵fr̶o̴m̶̄ ̴̓watc̵h̸͑in̵g̶̰̈ ̸̂C̵͗a̴͗r̶͘ő̸l ̷à̶͔n̸͊d̵ ̶̀t̵h̸͑ē̵『̴S̵͊w̸o̸r̵d̵

̷̩̂D̵́e̴͛m̷̔o̷̾n̸̎』̶」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Superhuman Stamnia

Despite being hit by dragon's breath and injured, Grimm just got more motivated

???:「――I'̷̈ ́m̷̔n̵õ̷t le̵̔͒a̴͗̍v̷in̴̫̞̓g̷̍」

Bordeaux:「…Ah that’s right. You’re the same as him in having a reason why you can’t pull back from here.」

Hearing his ruined voice and sensing his piercing fighting spirit coming from behind him, Bordeaux rued his own blindness.

Grimm had been one of the people swallowed up by the dragon’s breath.

And yet, he was in surprisingly good shape. It was as if his morale had increased with his injuries.

And it wasn’t just him who was like that, but also half of the Subjugation Force―― The half that had survived the attack.

Despite being bathed in dragonbreath, half of their forces still possessed the strength to fight. It was astounding. Though naturally their fighting strength had been cut in two, whilst their enemy’s had increased by a lot compared to what they’d had at the start.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Carol

Limited Resistance to Curse Manipulation and Body Puppetry

To an extent, she could resist Stride's curse rings which work on the soul itself

There was no hatred or animosity in either of their blades, instead there was but grief and love unquenching. ――The sight of the two lovers crossing swords with each other against their will gave rise to a sweet numbness in Stride’s heart.

Though maybe, to be more accurate, he couldn’t exactly call this clash between sword and shield with stuff like crossing swords or blades.

Stride:「But there’s no way that her skills were so middling originally. Could she be fighting against the curse with her emotions? What an absurd puppet.」

Stride shrugged his shoulders in disappointment and then let out a sigh at the battle that was unfolding in front of him between the swordswoman and the shieldsman.

The swordswoman was bound by his curse, yet she wasn’t showing the true extent of her ability.

From her neck down, the curse still compelled her to do as he willed, but the fact that he hadn’t shackled her mind for his own amusement had backfired.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Valgren

Soul Manipulation

As shown above Stride's ability works on the soul, Valgren is able to resist it

Grimm:̋「―― Ȧ̵͚́h̷̾͝」

His field of view opened up, and he saw in front of him that imposing being, with its wings spread out, hovering in mid-air. The three-headed Dragon continued to roar in agony as its eyes flickered about with bewitching shades of colour.

Stride:「It’s a sight to behold, isn’t it? A Dragon from the legends of yore, sung about in folklore, groaning so uncouthly like this. Even so, I’m using three of my curse rings, the pride and glory of Vollachia, and still it manages to resist. Maybe I ought to praise it though and say “I expected no less from a Dragon” 」

Roswaal:「The pride and glory of Vollachia… Where on earth did you get those from?」-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Sound Manipulation

Can let out a thunderous roar that causes vibrations

Fragile. I’m shoddier than ever. My sword was too shoddy right now.

I need to recall my finale with Kurgan. The moment where I avoided that guy’s blow of certain death, and get as close to it as I can. Or―― get close to the levels that my sword technique was at when I snatched Theresia away from the Sword God.

The Black Dragon:「 KRAAAAAAAAUGH

The Dragon let out a thunderous roar, the sheer strength of its vibration buffeted Wilhelm who’d placed his feet on the tower. He barely dodged its tail, which had come swinging down straight at him, and he braced himself through the aftershock that blew up part of the tower rooftop, before then running back up its tail onto its back again.

Wilhelm:「 GYHAAAAAAAAA―― !! 」

He stabbed his sword into the tip of its tail and ran through, blood spurting out from it as if it were chasing him. It looked like even Dragons bled red. After all, it was a living creature, he could probably kill it if he pierced its heart.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 8

Superhuman Stamina

Even after it's own breath attack exploded in its throat, along with other injuries, still kept fighting

Their will was made directly known to the Black Dragon in the sky; it forgot its pain and trembled in anger. Then, its three heads began to build up its fiery breath again, preparing itself to release a horrific amount of heat to the ground. ――But in an instant, Wilhelm:「WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY WOMAN」

For one of its heads, he stabbed his Holy Sword through the bottom of its maw, stopping it from releasing its fiery breath.

For another of its heads, he slammed the greatshield down its maw, making it so that its scorching heat exploded within its throat.

For the final head, he grabbed its maw that had been cut up, and twisted it around so that it released its fiery breath at its own wings.

The Black Dragon:「 GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

There was an explosion mid-air, and the Black Dragon let out a roar as it fell down to the top of the tower. The『Sword Demon』began to fall down to the ground at the same time as that, with half of his body covered in flames.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 8

Volcanica:『It shall be better for thee to be at rest. Thou hath been twisted into what thou art now, mine brethren.』

Valgren:「 KRAAAAAUGH

The Black Dragon replied with a grating roar hearing Volcanica’s voice which was full of mercy.

The Black Dragon Valgren, whose heads had been gravely wounded by the attacks of the『

Sword Demon』, looked up to the heavens with all of its heads and took a deep breath, preparing itself to let loose its fire.
-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 8

Theresia

Skill

Probably not even worth mentioning at this point, cause it's such a common skill feat, and Theresia was the pinnacle of skill minus Reid, Reinhard etc who go beyond that, but without even turning around she blocked Wilhelm's attack which came from behind her

When he reached the plaza, he sucked in his breath. He didn’t have to look for her. Her presence was overwhelming. She was sitting on the steps right where she always was, her eyes playing over the flowers, which had now started to wither.

He didn’t do anything as foolish as walking toward her. Instead he ran, drawing his sword soundlessly as he went. He brought the blade down with fearsome speed, striking like a thunderbolt to cleave her head in two…

“That’s humiliating.”

“…Oh?”

His earnest admission was met by only the briefest of replies. He had attacked with all his might, and she had simply caught the blade between two fingers. Without even turning around, she negated all the months and years he had spent honing his sword technique.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 7

Kurgan

Body Control

Can squeeze his muscles to close any wounds he get

The Sword Devil rose to one knee, looking up at a giant standing with his arms crossed before him. The giant was looking in perplexity at his own arm—the limb he had used to throw the Sword Devil, and which had now been cut off at the wrist. The wound was spurting blood, and the fist itself was rolling around by his feet.

The wounds looked quite severe at first glance. The Sword Devil was plenty injured himself, but it was clear that he was better off than an opponent who had just lost his left hand.

If only that opponent hadn’t had three more left hands to spare.

“Long has it been since I was blessed by such an enemy… A rare happiness indeed,” the great, bare, blue creature rumbled, his arm beginning to swell up. At that moment, the blood ceased gushing from the handless arm. He had squeezed his remaining muscles in that limb to forcibly stop the flow. It was not a matter of whether such a thing should be possible. Seeing was believing.-The Silver Flower Dance of Pictat

General Additions​

Holy Manipulation For Reid Users

Reid is the most holy blade in the world, and is blessed by the Sword God himself

There is a weapon called the Dragon Sword.
Renowned blades there are in the world, but none more famous than it.
Sacred blades there are in the world, but none more holy than it.
Enchanted blades there are in the world, but none more magical than it.
It is held to be the strongest, the sharpest, and the most beautiful in all the land.
Such is this heirloom of the Dragonfriend Kingdom of Lugunica—the Dragon Sword Reid.
It is said to be an enchanted blade that has drunk the blood of the thousands of dragons it butchered.
It is said to be a sacred blade, bearing a blessing bestowed by the Sword God himself.
It is said to be a blade thoroughly honed, forged by an anonymous swordsmith, and the finest steel tempered by the finest skill.
The Dragon Sword wants nothing for tales and legends, but the truth of its history remains obscure.
Only one thing is certain.
The Dragon Sword Reid is the strongest in the world, and the same is expected to be true of its wielder.
Thus, only the Sword Saint may take the Dragon Sword in hand, and only the most fitting enemies may ever behold it.
Once the Dragon Sword is drawn, defeat is no longer an option.
Only this truth, so extraordinary it seems a legend itself, comes down to us, in a line unbroken from antiquity. -Ex Novel 4, The Silver Flower Dance of the Sword Saint and the Lightning

Infinite Stamina for the Undead

It's stated that the dead in Re Zero have unlimited endurance

“I just can’t outdo His Highness…” Her own ineptness had produced this situation. She hated her foolishness, but she was also overjoyed that the two of them would go to such lengths to ensure her safety. She heaved a sigh.

Miles continued his gloating. “Bean had some demand for that knight. I don’t know what he might do if the boy actually gives him what he wants, but I know it’s nothing I agreed to.”

“Oh, isn’t it?”

“Think about it. Only people of a very specific bloodline can use this spell to raise the dead. Do you think I would let it slip through my fingers so easily? The moment people die, they become laborers with unlimited endurance.”

“I see now. You were never in league with Bean philosophically. It was always about the slave trade for you. In fact…it’s not even slave trading anymore, is it? You’ve stooped to simple grave robbing.”-Ex Novel 1, Felix Argyle's Curse

Sacrament of Immortal King=Curse

Everyone who can use it ie Felix, Sphinx etc should get curse manipulation

“Th-Tholter…?”

The attacker was, or was once, his friend—the archer Tholter Weasily.

Now, Tholter hardly bore looking at. He was barely human. Half the flesh of his face was missing, revealing bone and one round eyeball. Pus flowed from his wounds, the raw flesh crawling with maggots. The rotting specter was covered only with bits of cloth and some broken armor. The hand gripping the bow was missing several fingers.

“Is that corpse…moving…?” Carol, her sword in front of her, had gone pale at the sight of the dead Tholter. The grotesque spectacle was only made worse by the seeming impossibility of it. Still, Carol looked to be doing better than Grimm, who was beyond pale and seemingly ready to faint clean away at any moment.

“Hey, magician,” Wilhelm said, “…is that something you can do with magic?”

“You’re awfully cooold for a man who just saw a living corpse. I gather it’s someone you know?”

“The dead don’t mean anything to me. So no, I don’t know him.”

“A laudable view. To answer your question…yes and no. This isn’t strictly the domain of maaagic. It’s a curse,” Roswaal answered with an air of self-importance.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 2

Superhuman Stamina For Knights

Knights are trained to be able to take wounds and remain calm

“If we were clever enough, we might be able to manage it, but then we would wind up on the chopping block, and I’d like to avoid that. If there must be a tragic turn, let it be in the middle of the story, not at the end.”

“Hmph. A most erudite way of putting it.”

In the final chapter of The Guillotine of Magrizza, the protagonist and his coconspirator, his father, the king, were killed on the eponymous guillotine. Julius, however, didn’t intend to follow the old precedent quite so literally.

“We’d better be in our best shape, then,” Ferris said. “Julius, let me look at your injuries; I’ll treat them. You too, Reinhard. Don’t worry, I’ll be done in a jiffy.” He took Julius, who was feeling newly inspired, by the sleeve and sat him in a chair. As instructed, Julius rolled up his shirt to reveal the painful-looking wound on his side, which had been inflicted by Groovy. He also had a seemingly endless collection of cuts from battling Cecils. “Geez… Can’t believe you can look so calm with wounds like these…”

“One of the first things you learn as a knight is how to put on a strong facade. At no time must a warrior appear bereft of his confidence and poise. So long as he stands before that which he must protect, his will must remain unbroken.”-Ex Novel 4, Diplomacy by Bloodshed

So from the main story we see Julius facing Petelguese and getting many wounds, yet still keep fighting, this now is revealed to not be something specific to Julius

Summoning For Yang Sword Users

This i think fits the best, they basically can pull the sword from empty space

“Rommel, a moment ago, you spoke of insolence. Insolence! What value is there in such trappings?” Dreizen paused, then said, “Rommel… Would you like to try yourself?”

“Try myself…?” The man called Rommel knit his brow at the emperor’s words. Thereupon, the emperor reached out his hand into the air and gave a great, powerful wave of his arm. The space directly in front of Rommel warped and twisted, the hilt of a sword abruptly appearing from the rift.

“——” Rommel stared at it, wide-eyed. The others in the room inhaled sharply. The hilt that had appeared was just that beautiful. The scabbard and sword it held were decorated with such loveliness that some exclaimed without meaning to.-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

Crusch/Priscilla Tier​

Instinctive Action

Priscilla is stated to have expert swordsmanship on the level of Crusch, so just based on that i was already thinking Crusch should scale too, but now it's shwon to be something that even Al whose skill isn't on Crusch level, can do

Ohhh, we can’t have that,” the Hornet said, following him and delivering a brutal thrust to his chest. It flung him farther back, his heart and stomach and other internal organs veritably rearranged by the blow.

The second blade bit into his body, battering him from side to side before he could catch his breath, cutting him cleanly—or rather, gorily—in two.

Death was hard to avoid, and it was coming for Al…

“Ohhh, we can’t have that,” the Hornet said, stepping forward and thrusting with one giant blade. Al dodged it by the skin of his teeth. “Oh,” the Hornet said, surprised; Al tried to use his liuyedao to hit back, striking out on pure instinct since his opponent was behind him now that he had spun away from her strike.-Ex Novel 5, Vermillion Swordwolf

Roswaal Tier Skill​

Basically this is to put them in a skill tier. Roswaal and the Shinobi, she and later Carol and Grimm fight, are said to have reached the limits of what's humanly possible, with skills honed to perfection.

「―― Clang

Two battles were taking place here, on the Spire’s narrow rooftop――

One of those battles was pitting the skills of the Shinobi, who’d reached the limits of what was humanly possible via rigorous training, against that of the formidable talent for martial arts that the woman, who should have been a mage, possessed. The woman was catching Shasuke’s attacks that were coming from his two Kunai with her strange black gloves, trading sharp blows back at him.

Both of them had honed their skills to perfection and were holding their own. From a purely battle-orientated perspective, there were many noteworthy things worth seeing from their fight.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 6

Old Wilhelm and Resurrected Theresia are said to surpass the realm of humans, and shown to be beyond people like Garfiel and Elsa. From that we can say those people obviously are still in the realm of humans.

It's never stated that their skills are honed to perfection either, so clearly Grimm, Carol, Roswaal at the very least are as skilled as Garfiel and Elsa, or imo
superior to them, thus they scale to the general skill stuff dodging attacks you can't see, countering precog in combat etc.

In addition Peak Wilhelm compliments the Shinobi as being very skilled

Miklotov:「Based on what’s been happening, the individual who turned up at my mansion seems to be connected to Stride. I think based on the reports it was probably the Shinobi that guards him.」

Wilhelm:「Him… That thing that I nearly killed was skulking about?」

Wilhelm recalled the Shinobi whom he’d clashed with at his home in the Royal Capital a while ago and clenched his teeth.

That Shinobi had been quite skilled too, though not as skilled as Kurgan. Wilhelm had let him slip from under his fingers just as he was about to kill him; if that had led to this happening then this too was another one of his errors.-The Sword Demon Battle Ballard, Act 4

Young Wilhelm Tier and Above​

Greater Accelerated Development (Battle, Physical Statistics)

Wilhelm gets faster and more nimble in combat

The dance of death and steel was reaching its climax. Wilhelm wielded his blade with a chilling clarity, growing ever faster and more nimble. Libre’s responses with his twin blade were balletic, but his injuries were increasing as he found it harder and harder to avoid Wilhelm’s blows.

This startling display of swordsmanship was the result of a mind-boggling talent combined with Wilhelm’s own sweat and tears. Libre had lived a long life and knew few who could challenge him in combat. He could only feel admiration at having found a challenger in a boy so young.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

On the verge of death, Wilhelm got even faster than when he was healthy

Wilhelm’s cherished blade was still lodged in Valga’s lip. The Sword Devil would have to dodge Valga’s attacks long enough to steal back his sword before he could join the battle in earnest.

“Do you truly believe you can win, human?!” Valga Cromwell, the giant, howled.

“Win, lose, I don’t care,” Wilhelm, the Sword Devil, answered. “Just so long as I get to cut you down.”

And then the final battle began.

He twisted to dodge the fingers. He was exhausted, every inch of him wounded. His endurance and strength were near their limits, yet he seemed more agile than when he had been in perfect health. Like a candle that burns brightest before it goes out, everything that was not necessary to his life had been stripped away, and he felt polished, clean.

His doubt had been dispelled. He had shrugged off all those invisible weights, and Wilhelm’s heart and body both felt light.

“Ha-ha!”

It was a good feeling. A good way of being. His heart and mind were both focused on combat more completely than ever before. Here, on the cusp of life and death, only he and Valga existed.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 6

Libre also has been shown to get faster in battle

A dodge, a sideways swipe. A lightning-fast attack sought its enemy’s head, but a rising blade met it from below. With a screech and a shower of sparks, the deflected blade returned for another strike…

“Ah-ha!” the lizard exclaimed. “So you can’t match my speed!”

“Hrrr!”

Wilhelm bent his head back, the twin blade passing right in front of it. It had come up at his chin, and the quick follow-up attack had pressed him hard. There was only one enemy, but two weapons; its moves were simultaneously offensive and defensive.

As they exchanged close strikes and near misses, someone shouted, “It’s Libre Fermi! The Viper! One of the pillars of the Demi-human Alliance!”

Now everyone knew who the opponent was. The demi-human—Libre—only smiled wider, his long tongue emerging conspicuously from his mouth.

“Pillar? I don’t know that I like that. People will think I’m as fat as one! I’m far too lithe for such a word!”

“Lithe? You? Maybe in my nightmares!”

“Oh, how cruel. Flippant children. I could eat you up…literally.”

No sooner had he spoken than Libre’s face took on a new cast. His pupils narrowed, and the hiss of a snake warning its foe came out of his mouth. The speed of his movements increased further-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

And also similar to Wilhelm, even on the verge of death, just as fast as when he is healthy

“What…do you think…you’re doing?”

“Right. I have been injured more severely than I planned and am currently retreating. While I do so, I wished to request the protection of the most capable person I could, and you were near at hand, so I have selected you.”

Libre looked down at the hole in his chest, touched the bloodless wound, and smiled.

“Is that so…? I must say, this hardly looks like a request to me.”

“I do not have time to negotiate, so I have decided simply to kill you and make you my puppet immediately. Do not fear. Valga has told me of how desperately he needs you. Thus, although I will turn you into an undead warrior, I plan to take every measure to prevent you from rotting. This requires careful thought.”

“Valga… That fool. I told him…we couldn’t control you…”

Brandishing his broken blade, Libre turned toward Sphinx. She cocked her head at this behavior. “Based on your injuries and level of fatigue, I conclude that resistance is futile.”

“Futility is no reason for inaction. I…am the pride of the demi-human race. Libre Fermi! Do not underestimate me, you little bitch!”

Fangs bared, Libre sprang forward. His movements and speed would never have betrayed that he was on the edge of death.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 4

Would scale to Kurgan, Theresia etc, as they have better swordsmanship

Peak Wilhelm and Above Tier​

Greater Accelerated Development (Battle, Other)

This is like a Julius like feat? With Julius he gets more accurate in battle, the context around that was he was fighting in an unfamiliar way, looking through somebody else eyes, and he got used to it. With Wilhelm though, his attacks also become precise, but it's like when he attacks he gets better at finding and targeting weak points

“Good work.”

Just two words that nonetheless constituted the highest praise—followed by a cascade of silver flashes in the dark.

The cuts came from every direction and without respite, tearing into the body of the motionless Earth Snake. The monster’s skin was very flexible, its slippery surface highly resistant to claws or blades.

But whenever the Sword Devil found one of his blows rebuffed, he changed his approach for the next one. The angle, the intensity, became more precise with every stroke, until finally he broke through the creature’s defenses—

“Rrruuuaahhhh!!”-Ex Novel 3, The Wedding Day

Information Analysis and Resistance

The quote below caused me to reevaluate what i thought Theresia ability to see white lines was, it's said she can intuitively grasp her opponents most vulnerable point

If it had been, he was suddenly less perplexed as to why he had left home.

“I remember getting upset at my brothers’ excuses, but…”

As Wilhelm sat reflecting, Theresia called on him for reinforcement.

“Hey, Wilhelm! You tell my father! This isn’t normal, is it? You have to tell him… He doesn’t understand anything even when people spell it out for him!”

“Well then, my saying anything won’t do any good, right?”

“But it’ll make me happy to know you’re on my side! Isn’t that reason enough?”

She hardly seemed to understand the full power of that last argument. Leave it to the Sword Saint to intuitively grasp her opponent’s most vulnerable point.

“——? What are you grinning for? Here, come over here. I need an ally.” She gestured at him to join her.-Ex Novel 3, The Silver Flower Dance of Pictat

This is said in a chill setting where Theresia is trying to get Wilhelm on her side in an argument with her father, but i thought it explained much better what her ability was rather than precog. Here is what's said; Theresia sees white lines that are the path to victory, which if she follows inevitably leads to death

As the Sword Devil stood silently at the ready, Theresia took a stance with her ceremonial sword.

Several guards began to surround the man who dared interrupt the ceremony, but the king stopped them with a gesture from the podium. She was grateful for his decision. With that, there would be no interference.

It was fine if this was all a dream—so long as no one would get in the way of her date with the Sword Devil.

There was no starting signal.

As if arranged in advance, they unleashed their swords at the same moment. The duel began with a shrill clash.

The path to victory that was visible to the god of the sword’s beloved daughter appeared like it always did. The path that would inevitably bring about a slaughter was broken by none other than the Sword Devil’s diligent study.
There was a maddening passion in his sword as the rusted blade severed the white line in the air.

Theresia’s heart raced. Every time their blades crossed, the white line was severed. Every time their eyes met, she felt more love welling up.
-Volume 20, Chapter 5

Imo this isn't precog, but info analysis, Theresia is just grasping her opponent most vulnerable points. Also seen here, it doesn't work on Wilhelm.

Adding more to this, with the blessing of the Sword Saint that she had, Theresia could judge a person’s abilities at a glance, and could even tell that Stride's flesh and bones could not stand up to strong physical exertion

Veltol gently rebuffed Theresia’s attempt to stop him; turning back was no longer an option. Faced with her father’s resolution and assurance, Theresia found she could offer no more words.

She turned her most intent gaze upon Stride. The way he stood would tell her just how capable he was. With the blessing of the Sword Saint that she had, Theresia could judge a person’s abilities at a glance. And her judgment showed her—

“Oh…”

“Turn not your impertinent eyes upon me, girl. Rudeness never does become a woman. But regardless, did your naughty little eyes see it? Did you see that I am not fit for any duel?”

“What is this…?”

Theresia could hardly get the words out. Stride gave a dry laugh. Then he spoke to Veltol, who was watching the exchange in puzzlement. “My body is racked with illness. Even moving is difficult for me, let alone sword fighting. A duel could only end in tragedy for me. Do you not agree?”

“That may be so, but…”

Stride declared openly what Theresia had seen with her eyes. What he said was true. Theresia had seen that Stride’s flesh and bones could not stand up to strong physical exertion.-Ex Novel 3, The Silver Flower Dance of Pictat

Kurgan is also shown to be able to judge a person’s abilities at a glance

“Kurgan…?!” Theresia exclaimed.

The giant body with its imposing aura, the multitude of arms—all very well pointed to Kurgan of the many-armed tribe.

“Eight-Arms Kurgan of the Volakian Empire?!”

“Oh-ho. You not only saw me for what I was, but you know the name of Eight-Arms. I’m surprised…but perhaps I shouldn’t be. A closer look reveals something to you. You have my interest.”

“Contain yourself,” Kurgan said. “This girl is no rabbit you can catch.”

“Hmph. The man of malign blood is awfully quick to offer his opinion.”

The giant threw back his hood, revealing the face beneath—blue skin and black eyes, the visage of a vengeful demon.

Then he looked into Theresia’s blue eyes. “A creature of integrity, I see, and abilities unexpected. You— What is your name?”-Ex Novel 3, The Silver Flower Dance of Pictat

Cecilius Tier

Resistance to Extrasensory Perception

Cecilus with skill can hide his spirit as a warrior

“Arf, arf,” she said. Her outstretched hand began to glow blue, a flame forming to consume the boy.

“My my, how short-tempered. But I must say I don’t disapprove of your reaction. Indeed, I like it very much.” The boy had his sword in his hand—when had he drawn it?—and with it, he met Arakiya’s palm, completely deflecting the surprise attack.

He wielded a unique weapon called a katana, which was found in Kararagi, the capital city of the great nation to the west. He wielded it nimbly, expertly avoiding Arakiya’s killing blow. What’s more, he’d drawn a second sword that he now held up to Arakiya’s neck.

“——”

So much as a twitch of the boy’s blade, and Arakiya’s head would be on the floor; the young man’s sword skill was honed and clean. The fact that his spirit as a warrior hadn’t been perceptible before, hidden like a blade in a sheath, was a clear indication of his ability.-Ex Novel 5, Crimson Shadow

This is a younger Cecilius btw, so basically anyone equally as skilled should scale ie Reinhard and Reid

Last edited:
Al's stamina is a weird one. If you mean physical stamina then the loops don't really justify it since he physically resets stamina back to the start of each loop. If it's mental stamina then it should be far, far higher given that he would loop hundreds of millions of times.

Agree on everything else, and great job getting the EXs done!

The speed thing in particular has always been nagging at the back of my mind, given that Subaru's mach 2 whip is treated as mostly useless by every competent fighter, and just being 25% faster than it would hit supersonic+

For Al's stamina, i meant mental stamina the next level after Superhuman is Infinite so can't really get there, but it's definetly high seeing as he isn't just broken mentally on the ground sucking his thumbs at this point.

For speed i think people like Emilia, Roi etc probably should get an At least Supersonic rating since it's so close to Supersonic+, but once you get to Young Wilhelm level where people are getting faster and faster in combat, kinda hard to argue they aren't Supersonic+.

Ap should probably be At least City Block level as well for Young Wil, Kurgan etc, seeing as Wilhelm got even stronger from when he fought Libre and Valga

“Y-yaaaahhh!”

Wilhelm scrambled to his feet for another attack as if chasing after her retreating form. His strike was so strong and so true that one would never have believed it came from a convalescent. His battle aura was even stronger than it had been when he had earned the name of Sword Devil, when he had felled Valga and gone toe-to-toe with Libre.

His sword technique was so polished and pure that it seemed he had thrown away everything else he had once been. In this place, the secret plaza that only they knew, the Sword Devil brought to bear every ounce of his skill.

It was, without a doubt, the greatest and ultimate demonstration of Wilhelm’s life as a swordsman.
“—”
And Theresia, without so much as a sword in her hand, avoided it as if Wilhelm were merely a little boy.
A light, dancing step revealed the size of the gulf between them. An impassable wall, an unbridgeable gap, an uncrossable chasm. They were utterly remote from one another. The divide was all too clear to both of them.-Ex Novel 2, Stanza 7

Yeah I totally forgot that superhuman is the limit before infinite, and given that Al gave up after a couple hundred million loops in SotW it definitely isn't infinite, so i totally agree with you on everything here.

Ok first of all I don't think Juliua should get resistance to status effect inducement. Sphinx just requires conditions for the status effects to take place and she doesn't fulfill them.

As for Cecilus I'm gonna have to completely disagree. Fair warning I'm getting into spoilers as recent as arc 8 though. Only minor stuff for it though so if you've finished arc 7 it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Reinhard also enjoyed his fight with Garfiel who obviously is nowhere near as strong as Rein so I don't think that means much. Rein just enjoys fighting promising fighters.

Additionally, if Reinhard had easily defeated Cecilus it could have caused political issues. There would be no point in him just instantly beating Cecilus anyway. In the section right after the fight, Julius says
“At first, it was incomprehensible to me why Master Cecils should want to face Reinhard, knowing he would never prevail. In fact, I think I deliberately chose to not understand. But now I see.”
so we can clearly see he doesn't believe Cecilus to be able to compete with him.

I'm also not sure why Cecilus beating Mezoreia is apparently so contradictory to him being on Wilhelm's level when Wilhelm was doing fairly well against Valgren while he was not at his full power. Loving the Days Gone By shows clearly that dragons can vary significantly in power. Falgar was said to be nearly as strong as the entire rest of his flock for example. Olbart was also just sent to fight Mezoreia. I don't think such an impactful and important antagonist is going to die so anti-climactically so he should at least be able to keep up with it and even Garfiel is roughly just as strong as him after his sizeable boost. More importantly, Cecilus was buffed by Cor Leonis when he fought Mezoreia. The exact same buff that allowed regular humans like Weitz to be able to beat second-class generals.

His child form already wasn't a significant nerf anyway as he was able to match Arakiya who was not that far behind him when he was an adult.

Cecilus: [Wow, Anya, you’ve gotten strong! Look, my kimono has a few scorch marks here and there! This will be super hard to send off for repairs!] - Sword Identity Part 1

Cecilus also fights Yorna in Sword Identity. He hits her cleanly multiple times and can't do any damage whatsoever.

Then, the disappeared Cecilus appeared before Yorna’s eyes, and his katana, unsheathed at lightning speed, quickly made its way through the many obstacles that came up to block his way, and finally arrived at Yorna’s slender neck, ready to slice it off.
However――,

Cecilus: [Ahh, ever the same, your neck has quite the solid protection.]

Yorna: [Rather, it is your way of doing things that is ever the same. Haven’t you learned from our past encounter that you cannot cut off my neck?]

Cecilus: [Nah, it’s because the me from last time and the me this time are different. To be constantly developing every second of every day is the special privilege of the leading actor. Rather, every time I rise to the stage, I get more handsome!]

Yorna: [You are a man whose impudent speech never ceases.]

Receiving Cecilus’s blade on the back of her nape, it did not cut through even a thin layer of skin, let alone Yorna’s whole neck. The result of the slashing attack was that of a faint red mark.

Cecilus had said that he had not been able to kill her in the past. ――He had been speaking literally. - Sword Identity Part 3

Oh yeah the Sphinx stat reduction is based on magic proficiency, right? Then it's a weakness of the hax not a resistence for Julia.

I agree that Cecilus is in a weird slightly inconsistent position of strength, but i still think scaling him to the high tiers makes more sense. Cecilus not only fought Reinhard with Reid in EX 4, but also in Wrath IF where he did severely wound Reinhard with Reid & weakened Blessings. Unless Cecilus is just randomly a billion times stronger in Wrath IF he must be somewhere on the steps of Reinhard's power.

Reinhard vs Garfiel didn't actually happen in the LN so that point probably doesn't apply, I'm being a bit nitpicky with that though.

Julius' statement about Cecilus being unable to prevail against Reinhard is a bit pointless since nobody living or dead can prevail against Reinhard.

I agree that him slapping around Mezoreia gets a bit negated by him being boosted by Greed and Mezoreia being nerfed by Death of the Spirit(?). But it should be noted that Mezoreia is a True Dragon while Valgren is merely a lesser dragon.

I do though disagree that Infantilisation wasn't a significant nerf- he went from Arakiya failing to land a single blow on his actual skin & only scorching bits of his clothes, to having half of his body burnt black by her.

I don't see why the Yorna thing would say anything about Cecilus when she's nullifying damage via Soul Marriage hax.

@Zabazab Pretty much said what i was going to, but yea the fact we are even still debating Cecilus power, just shows how much a pain it is.

We need a full on rematch with no cut aways to end this debate for good, though i feel Wrath IF heavily tilts it in favor of Cecilius being some degree of Reinhard tier.

Reinhard vs Cecilus round 1 took place months before the main story, round 2 was a month after round 1, so still happens months before Wrath IF so, i guess maybe you could argue Cecilius got stronger by that time, however i feel he should already be around that level by round 2.

Last edited:
Wrath IF's Reinhard vs Cecilus does actually take place 3 years after Subaru arrives, so you can absolutely argue he got stronger, even much stronger, but to the degree of being able to 1v1 Reinhard with Reid, severely injure him to the degree that he is coated in lacerations & blood, and then still escape with his life? I personally doubt it.

He must be at least in view of Reinhard's level of power currently, especially since it has in canon been well over a year since they fought.

🤔

Honestly, kind of doubting removing 8-B after all, too much wiggle room to argue.

You can argue as commented above maybe Reinhard just enjoys fighting and not necessarily that based on that fight Cecilius 100% scales, though i personally think he does 100% scale. For Wrath IF, you can argue with a 3 year time skip he got stronger, and so Envy Route Cecilius isn't as strong yet.

I agree he likely scales, the whole stuff about swords should be removed though, but a 100% confirmed scaling though. idk.

Yeah Cecilus is really annoying in this regard, and we probably won't ever know for certain until much much later in the story.

There is also the moment in late Arc 7 though when Emilia considers Child Cecilus to be incomparably stronger than her, likening his potential to Reid.

Despite being a wee one still, Cecilus’s skills were absurd.

Both in terms of handling her body and weapons, Emilia had believed herself to have become quite respectable, but this was a dimension to which she could not compare herself to. Perhaps he even had the potential to become as absurdly strong as Reid, whom she had happened to meet at Pleiades Watchtower.

Emilia: “But please, don’t become a meanie like Reid.”

Setting aside his ability with the sword, Reid possessed a terribly nasty personality, so she hoped that Cecilus would not turn out that way.

Interesting.

Of course someone could argue that while he is above Emilia, and Julius, and his potential is on Reid's level, it's unknown whether he has achieved that potential in adult form currently, though you can again point to Ex Novel 4 and Wrath If to say he has, but again those can be questioned.

Overall very annoying, but i think we agree that the 8-B rating stays for now.

Keep in mind that according to Tappei's comments on wrath if Puck apparently also had a good fight with Rein despite not being able to use magic and being one-shot by him in the second trial. I don't agree with using wrath if as a source in the slightest. Subaru explicitly prepared for Rein's arrival by weakening him. The extent to which is just left vague. As is just about everything in wrath if.

I do though disagree that Infantilisation wasn't a significant nerf- he went from Arakiya failing to land a single blow on his actual skin & only scorching bits of his clothes, to having half of his body burnt black by her.

I'm not saying it isn't s significant nerf per se but just that it's nowhere near what one would normally believe. Again, he was able to match someone who previously wasn't completely useless against him. I mean she also seriously burned him when he tried to grab her.

Being pestered with that, Arakiya grabbed Cecilus’s fork out of irritation. Then, she stabbed the fried eggs on his plate, and quite literally shoved it into his mouth that was awaiting food like a baby bird. She did it with enough force to fracture his front teeth, but Ceilus easily grasped the fried eggs in his teeth, and satiated himself.

If he was that skilled, he probably did not need help eating, and he was also good at pestering.

Since Arakiya burned Cecilus’s arms, that pestering would continue until that wound recovered. - Sword Identity

The buff he received from cor leonis should waaaaaay outweigh this nerf.

I don't see why the Yorna thing would say anything about Cecilus when she's nullifying damage via Soul Marriage hax.

It's hax that bestows conventional durability by sharing in her subjects' combined durability. It's not like it makes her immune to physical attacks. But if you really think the combined power of the people of chaosflame is greater than Reinhard I can't entirely disprove that.

It's hax that bestows conventional durability by sharing in her subjects' combined durability. It's not like it makes her immune to physical attacks. But if you really think the combined power of the people of chaosflame is greater than Reinhard I can't entirely disprove thathati fee
You are strong but are you stronger than the people of the chaosflame

Keep in mind that according to Tappei's comments on wrath if Puck apparently also had a good fight with Rein despite not being able to use magic and being one-shot by him in the second trial. I don't agree with using wrath if as a source in the slightest. Subaru explicitly prepared for Rein's arrival by weakening him. The extent to which is just left vague. As is just about everything in wrath if.

I can agree that Wrath IF is set too far in the future to be fully reliable for Envy Route, a lot can happen in two years.

I'm not saying it isn't s significant nerf per se but just that it's nowhere near what one would normally believe. Again, he was able to match someone who previously wasn't completely useless against him. I mean she also seriously burned him when he tried to grab her.

I still think going from never being hit directly by Arakiya to getting half of his body charred by her, and arguably being disadvantaged against her is pretty big. And I don't see why Cecilus being burned when he intentionally holds Arakiya while she's coated in fire would say anything about either of their strength, heat would surely burn his skin regardless of his durability, no?

Yeah Greed probably does compensate for this tbf, but he still was bodying a True Dragon before he even recieved some ice swords from Emilia.

It's hax that bestows conventional durability by sharing in her subjects' combined durability. It's not like it makes her immune to physical attacks. But if you really think the combined power of the people of chaosflame is greater than Reinhard I can't entirely disprove that.

I don't fully comprehend the intricacies Soul Marriage myself, so I'll assume you're right, but I always thought the nullification of damage in this way could only be achieved through the sacrifice of beloved objects like Priscilla's and Yorna's jewelery.

Do you know which chapter goes into the intricacies of how Yorna achieves invulnerability without sacrificing objects? I'd like to know more about it.

Updated the op removing the Cecilus stuff, his rating is controversial, shouldn't be touched for now.

Just need some staff now.

Just wondering does Wilhelm keep the sudden AD or does the battle end right afterwards? This could mean that peak Wilhelm actually gets a massive skill amp mid battle

He doesn't keep it, he just uses it to end battles. As seen vs Valgren, he was trying to remember what he just did against Kurgan

Grimm:「…H̴͚̀a̷n̵͋ǵ̴ ̵ó̷n̸」

I’m on my way. Setting out, right this second. Without fail, I’ll reach you.

―― I won’t let you fight alone. Ever.

Wilhelm:「 HYAAAAAAAAA―― !

He swung his Holy Sword out and parried away, with all the strength he could muster, the Dragon’s Claws that had come scything towards him. Both of his shoulders creaked as he

received the impact, some of his muscles ruptured, and it felt like he’d chipped some of his molars from clenching them so hard.

Fragile. I’m shoddier than ever. My sword was too shoddy right now.

I need to recall my finale with Kurgan. The moment where I avoided that guy’s blow of certain
death, and get as close to it as I can. Or―― get close to the levels that my sword technique was at when I snatched Theresia away from the Sword God.

Interesting that Young Wilhelm can reach the same level of power as Power of Love if he's in a life-or-death situation.

I guess now it can be considered Wilhelm (PoL) = Young Wilhelm (Life-or-Death) > Theresia > Young Wilhelm > Old Wilhelm

Eh, what you put for Enhanced Senses under Reinhard seems to be Extrasensory Perception.

Intent to kill is not something someone would sense with the conventional 5 senses. Especially because it specifies that Reinhard sensed it through “something more”

That's fine, would have to change it for Elsa too, since she also sense intent to kill.

Hostility also wouldn't be something to sense with the 5 senses either, so that should also probably be changed from enhanced senses too.

The cast also can sense aura's too.

Theresia at least should keep enhanced senses as she has superior eyesight to Shaula. Idk if that scales to the people around her level however.

Q: Please list the top 5 people with the best eyesight (not perception) in this world.

A: Reinhardt > Reid > Theresia > Shaula > Gluttony

Last edited:
That's fine, would have to change it for Elsa too, since she also sense intent to kill.

Hostility also wouldn't be something to sense with the 5 senses either, so that should also probably be changed from enhanced senses too.

The cast also can sense aura's too.
Elsa should still have enhanced senses since her sense of smell and I think others too are are broken. At the very least her smell is particularily broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back