• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Subaru

Stamina

This is an addition to his stamina. Subaru will endure pain and suffering as many times as it takes to save those he cares for

“Given Liliana’s concert, I can guess we got all the gates back under control and saved the city. So next is the people who fought. Did everyone make it back?”

Subaru turned to Anastasia with a serious look on his face, his real intent still deep in his heart.

As a general rule, Subaru was not okay with forming a strategy that was dependent on using his ability to die and come back to a save point.

Part of it was just a natural aversion to dying, but a big reason was the worlds after his death that he’d seen in the Sanctuary. He had no way to know if they were real or not. They could have been just the cruel manipulations of a nasty Witch— Either way, though, he could not bring himself to just rely on his ability after that.

But if there was a time when he might choose to die and go back of his own volition, it would be because of a result that he considered unacceptable.

And this time, Subaru had steeled himself for that possibility.

The royal candidates, knights, and everyone else who had joined forces in order to challenge the Archbishops and retake the city—he had made up his mind to endure that pain and suffering as many times as he had to in order to avoid losing them.-Volume 20, Chapter 6

Social Influencing

He already has this in his first key, but this is just mentioned now, but i think it would go to the first key since those events happened between arcs 1-4. Anyway Subaru is very skilled at getting little girls to like him

Having said that, he thought about it again and realized it was a bit strange to assume she would just leave. They would need her strength going forward. Her life was going to have a new start going forward, too.
“…I wonder if that’s how you tamed Beatrice and Petra. I really can’t let my guard down around you at all.”
“Huh? I feel like that sounded a bit worse than I would have liked.”
Grimacing at the way the conversation had led back to a false accusation against him, he looked to Emilia and the others for some support. But for some reason, Emilia and Frederica and even Anastasia looked away from him.
The only one who would meet his gaze was Julius, who was nodding in understanding.
“It’s strange to say, but you really are quite skilled at wooing young girls… I can’t say that skill is particularly respectable, though.”

Gifted Intelligence

By this point i think Subaru qualifies for this. He didn't know anything about the centaur and has never seen one, but he is hardened veteran when it came to sudden, unexpected brushes with death. Because of that he was able to figure out that the centaur doesn't have any vision, nor smell

The demon beast stopped a few yards away from Subaru. Subaru had no way of guessing what thoughts might be going through the horn that took the place of its head.

But it didn’t immediately try to kill him. Not because of any doubt or hesitation.

It just wasn’t sure of Subaru’s presence. That was all.

—Subaru didn’t know anything about the centaur and had never seen one before.

Still, Subaru refused the idea that it was standard practice for him to be hopelessly killed by enemies he encountered for the first time. That he didn’t have any way of fighting other than using the experience of that death in order to figure out how to beat them. That was underestimating Subaru Natsuki far too much.

He was a hardened veteran when it came to sudden, unexpected brushes with death. The amount of illogical, incomprehensible deaths he had endured wouldn’t let him fall that easily.

He had at least amassed that much experience.

“——”

Seeing the demon beast incinerated before his eyes, Subaru’s brain immediately started racing, looking for a way out.

Why did it go for the oiran bear first? Because it was more dangerous? —No.

Why is it leaving me alive? A sadistic streak? —No.

Why is it not trying to look at me? To play with me? To torment its prey? —No.

—It doesn’t have eyes. So it can’t pin down where I am.

“——”

There’s no head where the head would seemingly be. It’s crying from the mouth it seemingly had pasted onto the upper body’s torso. It probably can’t see or even smell.

If the centaur was a demon beast that lived underground, then it might have been like a mole, losing its vision over time in the process of evolutionary adaptation. Either way, though, it was convenient for Subaru.-Volume 21, Chapter 5

Wall level Kinetic Energy with Patrasche

This calc is accepted, which gives this KE

I believe Patrasche's abilities should be added to his profile as well. I remembered this after finishing the CRT, and i am tired, but it would just be basic stuff animals have like bodily weaponry, and enhanced senses. Patrasche's base would be like Street level for crushing skulls. If anyone contests this i can post evidence later, but i don't think anything there sounds far-fetched.

Reinhard

Genius Intelligence

He already has this, but this is an addition. Reinhard is a natural genius

“Damn it! What the hell is going on?! He’s not just any little brat!”

Gaston wiped away an alarming amount of sweat as his breaths came in gasps. That unusual level of exhaustion was probably the price of his unknown technique.

“Have you noticed something?” Otto asked. “We need to change the balance of power, so anything you might have seen, no matter how small…”

“Does it look like I’ve got that much time on my hands?! That kid is freakin’ good at fighting! Reinhard’s a natural genius, but…”

“The fact that he can be compared to Sir Reinhard makes me want to just give up…”

They were, of course, talking about Felt’s knight and the strongest person in the kingdom, the Sword Saint Reinhard van Astrea.

He had only been around him for a short while, but even a nonwarrior like Otto could feel in his bones how overwhelmingly powerful Reinhard was. If this cultist was even remotely comparable, then—

“Batenkaitos is the worst possible enemy, blessed with an innate genius?”

“…No, that ain’t it.”-Volume 20, Chapter 1

Al denies Gluttony can be compared to Reinhard's genius. Another thing is Gluttony has mastered countless martial arts

Martial arts, swordsmanship, and countless other styles were all in harmony within that small frame.

“…Is that really possible for anyone other than Sir Reinhard?”

Otto’s suspicions only grew the longer he watched Lye Batenkaitos, the Archbishop who looked maybe thirteen or fourteen years old. Though he was a merchant first and foremost, Otto had trained in martial arts enough to protect himself, and he knew how much effort was involved. It was honestly still a painful memory.

Batenkaitos had perfectly mastered so many different things at such a young age. Doing that would have required either an inordinate amount of blood, sweat, and tears, or else—Volume 20, Chapter 1

In short Reinhard is natural genius who is master of martial arts, swordsmanship, and countless other styles

Ram

Superhuman Stamina

So Ram has low stamina in terms of how long she can fight, but her stamina in terms of pain tolerance is very high. Ram is always in costant pain, but never shows it, even Subaru who lives with her had no idea

“That’s the shadiest thing you’ve said in a while, Roswaal.”

“Sorry, but I was thinking the same thing…”

Roswaal’s response instead caused Subaru and Emilia to start being suspicious.

Even setting aside past experiences, that was a statement that was strange coming from Roswaal. He seemed to realize that himself because he smiled wryly.

“Sorry. It’s understandable if it sounds unconviiincing. But nonetheless, there is something I would like to ask Julius, since it is a matter of life and death.”

“Life and… Is it related to Ms. Ram’s constitution?”

“Deeear me. To think you noticed… You are even more skilled than I had thooought.”

Roswaal was impressed that Julius had grasped the crux of the problem before he even explained it. The marquis nodded and traced a picture of sorts in the air with his finger.

“If you’ve noticed, then that makes things simpler. Ram’s body cannot fully contain her overflowing talent. Because of that, her body is always straining under the weight of it. Languor and pain are her constant companions…though she does not show it because she is by nature a brave and stout-hearted giiirl.”

“What? There’s no way…”

“It is not surprising you would be surprised, Lady Emilia. Because that girl is far too strong.”

Emilia gasped as Roswaal slowly shook his head.-Volume 21, Chapter 1

Supernatural Willpower

Through sheer tenacity, she was able to kill Anastasia, despite being mortally wounded

“Geh! Ugh! Gah-ha! Geh-hoh-hoh! Haaah…”

Expelling what little was left in his stomach, he wiped the yellowish vomit from his mouth with his sleeve. It wasn’t the time to just hang his head. The one who had just killed Anastasia was—

“—Barusu.”

“Just die already.”

There was a shadow in the light of the lantern on the ground. It was Ram, her whole upper body stained in blood. The knife had cut deeply through her chest, but she was still alive.

Only just barely. She killed Anastasia on tenacity alone, and now she’s after me—

“Just die and leave me out of it…”-Volume 21, Chapter 4

Beatrice

Gifted Intelligence

Beatrice has the skill to attack and defend at the same time

“Here it com— Ngh!”

Interrupting Dynas’s warning shout, the small figure dashed forward like an arrow. Breaking through the purple missiles, Batenkaitos leaped toward them with both arms raised. His arms were cloaked in a furious tempest that exploded as he swung them downward. Sensing it was strong enough to kill with a direct hit, Otto felt a chill run down his back.

“Murak.”

There was a murmured cast, and then Otto felt like his legs were floating. The next moment, his body was carried away out of range of Gluttony’s attack in the wake of a purple streak.

A preemptive attack merging offense and defense. Otto was speechless at the skill Beatrice displayed.-Volume 20, Chapter 1

Beatrice is skilled with the theory and practical application of magic, with her knowledge being comparable to Roswaal

“I seeee. That is unfortunate. Disappointing that it turned out like this, but…”

“It’s okay. I’ll do my best to cover for what Julius can’t do.”

Emilia stepped forward and put her hand firmly against her chest as Julius fell silent. Her purple eyes were welling with determination, if not exactly self-confidence. That willingness to step forward and do whatever she could was one of her greatest weapons.

“Roswaal, leave it to me. I’ll do my best if it’s for Ram’s sake.”

“Yes, of course. If I can’t borrow Julius’s strength, then there is no choice but to entrust Ram’s fate to you, Lady Emilia. You can speak with Ram herself and Beatrice about the details.”

“Ram aside, what do you mean, Beako?”

“When it comes to the theory and practical application of magic, Beatrice is quiiite skilled. It’s a waste of her talents to be contracted with you, but in terms of knowledge, she is comparable even to meee.”-Volume 21, Chapter 1

Meili

Aura

Meili releases an aura, which feels unpleasant to others

“There’s no telling how much or how little that affection level will impact the conversation, though… Ah, we’re here.” As Subaru reined in Emilia’s optimism, the procession reached its destination. Standing in front of the stairway leading underground, Anastasia furrowed her brow.

“Not exactly the most welcoming place I’ve ever seen.” At a glance, it looked like any old average stairway leading to a basement, but Anastasia was as impressive as usual and noticed the subtle change in atmosphere. Foxes were canines, so maybe some smell tipped her off. Either way, the aura that hung in the air didn’t actually have anything to do with smell. “Is it miasma? No, it seems different, but I can’t say it’s a pleasant feeling, either.”

“That is the aura released by the person being kept in the room there. I will lead you in, so please watch your feet.”-Volume 21, Chapter 1

And lets her control demon beasts

“—But this unique atmosphere is emanating from her.”

Julius scanned the room again, before looking at Meili specifically. She smiled at his observation. The sinister air that emanated from every pore of her body was the reason she was being held there.

“Like I mentioned in the carriage, this girl…Meili was originally an assassin of sorts who was trying to kill Emilia-tan and everyone else here. Make sense so far?”

“Can’t say it does, but let’s hear the rest.”

“Feels like you’re thinking of something else, but whatever. Anyway, she was an assassin. As for the method she used, put simply, she can control demon beasts.”

“Yep, I get along really good with bad animals. Hee-hee.”

Meili puffed out her chest in open pride, but it was a confession that would shock anyone who had not heard it before.

Demon beasts were not the sort of creatures that could be tamed by people. Arguably, most considered them inherently hostile. There were some notable exceptions where a demon beast would obey the one who broke their horns, but Meili was different.

“According to what Mama said, my demon control blessing fills the same role as their horn. So because of that, I get along really well with them.-Volume 21, Chapter 1

Extrasensory Perception

Can pinpoint the locations of demon beasts

Inside the carriage, Ram was concentrating and using her clairvoyance to peek on the demon beasts’ fields of view.
If she could find a trace of the crack in the sand time from one of them, they could pin down that demon beast’s location and rush the carriage there to get through the opening. But naturally, it wasn’t that simple.
It was an enormous desert, and there were an absurd number of demon beasts of all types. Ram’s clairvoyance could only connect with targets whose wavelength could be matched—she was going to have to try a lot of times.
“…Meili, skip the reports of demon beasts underground. There’s no point if they can’t see.”
“I can’t differentiate that much. Maybe you shouldn’t give up on ones you find so quickly?”
As the failures piled up, the physical and mental exhaustion continued to build, and it was particularly bad for the two main prongs of this plan.
No, Meili is just pointing out the location of the demon beasts. But Ram’s exhaustion from using her ability is getting worse and worse.

Large Size (Type 0)

The Hungry Horse King is over 5 yards

Even the white whale and the great rabbits had seemed to follow that simplest and most fundamental of rules.

But the being crying in front of him didn’t fit into any of that.

“——Giiiiiii!”

If Subaru had to find something to compare the crying demon beast to, it was vaguely close to a horse. It had four legs with sturdy hooves for feet—and a thick torso supported by those legs. It had a long tail extending from its rear, and at least to that extent it resembled a horse. But where a horse’s head would be, it had what looked like the upper body of a human. But there was no head on that body. Instead, there was a twisted, giant horn growing out of the humanoid shoulders.

From what Subaru knew, it sort of resembled the mythical half-human, half-horse centaur, but it was a twisted imitation, like whoever had been creating it gave up halfway through.

It was twice as tall as an oiran bear, over five yards of grotesque monster.-Volume 21, Chapter 5

Shaula

Enhanced Senses

Despite being on top of a tower, which was in the distance, was still able to see Subaru

“That is an effect that is beyond the pale. I can see the cost of it is also quite heavy. Do you have a plan?!”

“No clue! They noticed us, so we should pull back for now—”

Subaru looked around for a way to retreat as Julius ran over toward him. In such a tense situation, Ram’s quiet voice had almost a translucence to it.

“—They’re looking at Barusu?”

Ram was covering her face with her palm. Subaru wondered for a moment what it was, but then he realized she had activated her clairvoyance—realized that Ram had managed to sync with someone in the tower.

Not just anyone, either. There’s only one person she could aim for there.

“The Sage?!”

“—Ngh.”

There was no response from Ram. Instead, there was a trickle of blood from her right eye socket. It looked like tears of blood flowing from her pink eye.

It’s…not an attack. I don’t know, but it looks like recoil from the clairvoyance.

“Stop it already, dumbass! Right now—”

Subaru tried to stop Ram’s risky spying. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her slender body into his arms.-Volume 21, Chapter 3

Capella

Social Influencing

Has an alluring gaze, able to charm men, even if they know it's a trap

The girl cocked her head at the one-armed man who had snapped at her while holding a liuyedao at the ready.

She was angelically adorable and possessed a flowerlike fragile beauty. Her pale-white skin was smooth, and her dainty limbs were cute all the way down to her nails. Her blond hair gleamed like gold, and her ruby-red eyes were just radiant. The skin exposed by what little clothing she wore and her alluring gaze were entrancing, able to charm men who desired her even if they knew it was all a trap.-Volume 20, Chapter 2

Gifted Intelligence

Despite never meeting Priscilla, Capella was able to accurate guess her as being the kind of woman Al likes based on his: voice, gestures, the pauses in his speech, his eyeline based on the angle of his neck, his attitude. etc

“Oops, not blond? That’s the most common in Lugunica, but oh well. In that case, red…no, orange.”

Watching the subtle changes in Al’s reaction, Capella changed her hair color rapidly. Black, brown, green, and blue before reaching the red end of the spectrum, where, after close inspection, she suddenly shifted to an orange color.

With just that, the impression she gave off grew extremely close to a woman who was familiar to Al.

“Tch, that’s a disgusting impression. Where’d you get a chance to see the princess?”

“I’ve never seen or been aware of her before. I just guessed the sort of face and body that suits your tastes based on your reactions. It’s only natural that a devoted woman would try to meet her partner’s preferences, isn’t it?”

“My reactions? Piss off, you can’t even see my face—”

“Voice, gestures, the pauses in your speech, your eyeline based on the angle of your neck, your attitude. Your personality, nature, and preferences that bled into our conversation.”

Capella quietly interrupted Al as he played dumb. Despite himself, Al fell silent as Capella stared at him with her transformed crimson eyes.

“I devote myself with all my being, never missing a single thing or skimping on the slightest effort. I’m going to this much effort for you, so look at me. Me and only me. Don’t look at anyone else. My face, my body, my voice, my gestures—every last bit should be exactly what you like!”

Capella raised her voice, and as she was talking, she grew closer and closer to Priscilla. Her demand was refreshingly straightforward, but it was a little too frank and on the nose.-Volume 20, Chapter 2

Immortality (Type 2)

Was still alive after being beheaded and having her heart stabbed and having her body smeared across the entire room

“Haah, haah, how’s that?! That oughtta be enough…”

Shoulders heaving, Al triumphantly declared victory over the lurid remains. It went without saying, but no earthly creature could survive being that badly broken. Al’s declaration echoed hollowly without anyone to answer it—

“—Isn’t that a bit harsh? You didn’t have to go that far.”

“****.”

Hearing that voice, Al readied his sword again.

His sword was pointed not at the bloody remnants of a corpse, but at the head that he had sent flying earlier—the face that resembled Priscilla’s lying on the floor. The face that seemed to be savoring Al’s reaction as it lay on its cheek.

“Beheading, gouging out your heart, and painting the room with your insides wasn’t enough? You’ve gotta be cheating…”

“That’s just me, still alive after being beheaded and having my heart stabbed and having my body smeared across the entire room, though it’s rare for someone to be that merciless. I should have looked pretty much exactly like your dream girl, right? What, is hurting people an expression of love for you? One of your kinks?”-Volume 20, Chapter 2

Body Control and Regeneration (High-Mid)

Basically Capella got behead by Al, and then that headless body got its heart destroyed, and blown up. Capella then regenerates her entire body from the head, and has such control over her body, that despite that not being connected to her anymore, she can destroyed that other destroyed body
As Al sighed at the failed plan, Capella’s head began to rise.

The severed neck began to wriggle, almost like a signal for the black flesh that poured out of it. That became a platform for her head, creating a torso and then limbs, and then the twisting flesh transformed into pale skin and her original figure—Capella’s body was fully restored.

“…What about the rest of that mess?”

“Don’t need it, so I’ll just melt it down.”

Capella cocked her head as the remnants of her other body melted away with a hiss. The organs and flesh and everything else turned to black sludge, leaving behind only a rotten stench as they disappeared.

Al was aggravated by how it seemed like she made it all disappear mainly to annoy him.-Volume 20, Chapter 2

So if she has such control of individual pieces of herself, imo she would clearly also be able to regenerate from those pieces if she wanted to.

There is more evidence for this too, Capella can break herself up into a swarm of rats, and then reconstruct herself

The voice had come from the road on the other side of the canal that Al had crawled out from. Squinting their eyes and looking closely, they noticed it—in the dark alleyway, there were dozens of little red points of light floating in the darkness.

They were rats small enough to fit in the palm of a hand. A perfectly normal wild rat, and any given one was no threat at all. But there were hundreds of them writhing in the dark alley.

Ferris’s throat spasmed, and he let out a hoarse croak.

As he watched with quivering eyes, countless rats swarmed together, merging. The outline of the swarm warped and grew misshapen, then finally melted together entirely—

“Bumbadabum! Capella enters again, stage right!”

The swarm of rats reconstructed itself into a mass of flesh, out of which emerged the blond, red-eyed, adorable yet monstrous girl. And that girl, the Archbishop of Lust, Capella Emerada Lugunica, cocked her head.
”-Volume 20, Chapter 2

Dimensional Storage

Can store objects inside her body

“Like. I. Said. I’m done for now. Basically, I’ve done everything I feel like doing. I’ve made a note of all you cute little bastards and your faces, too. And more importantly—”

“Your Gospel is telling you that?”

“When you put it that way, it makes it sound like I’m just doing whatever a book says, which I can’t say I appreciate.”

Capella glared in annoyance at Anastasia’s interruption. And then she raised her left arm, and its upper half started to visibly bulge. Slowly, a book, her Gospel, appeared out of the swelling flesh.

“…That’s a pretty convenient storage space.”

“You like it? If we had a cute little baby, it might just have the same sort of ability. Ah, but no, that would never work out. Your love belongs to me and me alone. I might die of jealousy if you loved anyone other than me.”

Gospel's are pretty sizable books, and this is after her body got blown to bits, so clearly this is some sort of hammer space

Necromancy

Can create and control demi-beast, dead people mixed with weapons

Guessing what had happened, Al looked around in annoyance. Noticing the same thing, Ferris and Anastasia’s expressions became tense.

—Moist sounds mixed with the sound of metal banging against walls as ferocious creatures surrounded them.

“—Demi-beasts.”

“Oh? What’s that? That’s a pretty decent name. Incomplete and hideous, half-dead and half-living. It’s a nice fit. I bet whoever came up with that has a great sense of humor.”

They appeared between Capella and the three of them. Some demi-beasts had swords in place of their heads, while others had axes instead of front legs, or shields for torsos, or some other body part swapped with a horrific replacement.

“…Why…? How could you do something like this?”

Ferris’s intense rage suddenly disappeared from his voice. His wide, yellow eyes were filled with an unbearable emotion as he stared at the demi-beasts.-Volume 20, Chapter 2

Otto

Martial Arts

Otto is trained martial arts

Martial arts, swordsmanship, and countless other styles were all in harmony within that small frame.

“…Is that really possible for anyone other than Sir Reinhard?”

Otto’s suspicions only grew the longer he watched Lye Batenkaitos, the Archbishop who looked maybe thirteen or fourteen years old. Though he was a merchant first and foremost, Otto had trained in martial arts enough to protect himself, and he knew how much effort was involved. It was honestly still a painful memory.

Batenkaitos had perfectly mastered so many different things at such a young age. Doing that would have required either an inordinate amount of blood, sweat, and tears, or else—Volume 20, Chapter 1

Garfiel

Skill

Was able to keep up with Kurgan despite being at an overwhelming disadvantage, as Kurgan has 8 arms

Blood erupted from the sharp cuts, carving a deep wound in the war god’s flesh.

But Eight-Arms had another seven attacks incoming. Garfiel would have to use the entirety of his body to avoid all of them.

Every time they clashed, for every attack he could unleash, his opponent could answer with eight. That overwhelming disadvantage, that overwhelming disparity, and that overwhelming difference in fighting strength lit a fire in his heart—

“Ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!”

Attack, attack, attack, attack, attack, attack, attack—

Block, evade, dodge, parry, duck, deflect, match—

Their fists crashed into each other, creating a shock wave that blew the water around their feet away. A thunderous boom that sounded nothing like flesh meeting flesh reverberated as they both were knocked backward.-Volume 20, Chapter 3

Rai/Roi

Instinctive Action

Can react to dangerous attacks with instinct

Batenkaitos’s hand still on her face, Felt gritted her teeth and adjusted how she was holding the metia. Pointing the tip, which was still wrapped in cloth, at Batenkaitos, she lowered her hips.

The next instant, Beatrice cracked two more crystals in her cloak and poured an absurd amount of mana into the metia.

Sensing the destructive force, Batenkaitos twisted his expression as he stepped backward. Unable to escape the shock of the bitter pill, he was just reacting on instinct to avoid a dangerous attack.

“Wah…”

But then his leg caught, and he lost his balance. In shock, Gluttony looked down to see an arm that had a solid lock on his slender ankle.
-Volume 20, Chapter 1

Skill

Louis/Rui who can take over their body has such skill that she can cut a person, neatly revealing their musculature, without touching their nerves, blood vessels or bones

What just happened—?

“—Watch out!”

It happened in a split second.

Something struck her shoulder, and then she fell to the pavement. It hurt, and she was shocked, but she ignored that and stared at Otto, who had pushed her aside.

Right after pushing her away, Otto had frozen up, unable to move. He was looking down—looking at his legs.

“”

The front of both of his legs had been peeled like fruits. His pants and the skin beneath were cut, neatly revealing red and pink musculature. Untouched white nerves and bone and gray blood vessels were clearly visible. Otto was speechless as he peered inside his own legs.

There was not even the slightest bleeding. It was a sickeningly beautiful deconstruction of the human body. It was horrifying to think that there existed a level of knifework that could transform a body into such a twisted, aesthetic display.-Volume 20, Chapter 1

More Skill

Another common skill feat in this series, Rai can dodge attacks aimed at his back without even looking

Gaston pressed on, trying to grab Batenkaitos’s head—

“—Fist Lord’s Strike.”

“Ugh?!”

Batenkaitos mumbled something, and the moment his palm touched Gaston, the big man crumpled. He dropped to his knees, heaving from the unexpected blow. Batenkaitos looked down at him while he swung his sword at Gaston’s unguarded neck.

“—Dona!”

With a snap of his fingers, Otto used the Earth magic he had picked up for self-defense to sling a stone at Batenkaitos’s back. Gluttony evaded it easily without even looking.-Volume 20, Chapter 1

Skill Again

Has precise almost perfect attacks, and a level of skill that can't be reach in a lifetime

Ricardo swung his sword toward the Archbishop’s childlike body.

Alphard dexterously wielded the short swords peeking out from his long sleeves to catch and skillfully deflect the attack. There was a flash of sparks as Ricardo’s blade passed right beside him and split the stone floor.

The Archbishop of Gluttony seemed to be enjoying himself as his short swords flashed while stone fragments filled the air.

“You have to skewer dog meat! For tough, muscled meat, you have to poke, poke, poke until it’s nice and soft and easy to eat and easy to digest and easy to turn into a nutritious fertilizer! The cycle of life! Ahh, it’s so, so, so beautiful! I can’t get enough of it! You get it, right, Ricardo?!”

“Ngh, gah! Whoa?!”

Alphard ranted as his small body spun, slashing at Ricardo. Given the size difference, Ricardo was at a significant disadvantage fighting the small cultist. His wiry fur and thick muscle provided some degree of protection from blades, but there was no denying he was in a tight spot.

And more than anything, Alphard’s attacks were tenacious and precise, almost unreasonably perfect.

High-speed thrusts kept landing where Ricardo’s fur was thinnest and where his muscles were not thick enough to ward off the damage, steadily whittling his strength. Seeing the warrior being toyed with stunned Julius.

That sort of skill was not something that could be learned in a single lifetime. It was the technique of a true master.-Volume 20, Prologue

I was kind of questioning where exactly in the skill hierarchy they scaled, so didn't apply previous skill revisions to them, seeing all this plus the stuff i already posted in the Reinhard section about people getting the impression they are the same as Reinhard (they aren't, just seem similar), but it counts for something, safe to say they at least should be Wilhelm level.

Durability Negation

Roi's attacks penetrate to the internal organs

“—Eclipse.”

Alphard closed the distance in the blink of an eye, twisting his hips to thrust his palm forward with terrifying strength. Julius reflexively blocked it with his left arm, but the force of the blow penetrated his arm and hammered his chest.

“Agh.”

The step forward and twisted hip transmitted a great deal of power into the palm thrust. The penetrating power dealt internal damage as Julius’s thin frame literally crumpled and went flying backward.

“This strike has slain eighty-eight other pretty boys… Did you feel it in the marrow of your bones, Brother?”-Volume 20, Prologue

Power Nullification

Intercepted and cancelled Julius Al Clarista

Responding to Julius’s call, the spirits that were linked with him twinkled.

The six quasi-spirits’ beautiful gleam enveloped Julius, who channeled their strength to shroud his blade in light to destroy his enemy. This was the rainbow blade imbued with all six elements of magic—the very same attack that had defeated the Archbishop of Sloth.

“This is the end!”

Certain of his victory, Julius bore down on Alphard. He thrust straight at the center of Alphard’s chest—

“Ultimate palm.”

Alphard brought his black hands together right in front of him, catching the edge of Julius’s sword and shattering it into pieces.

The steel crumbled, and his lethal thrust lost all momentum.

However, the streak of multicolored light continued forward toward the enemy.

“Twilight mage.”

A glimmer of magic unfolded behind Alphard, swallowing up the beam. It was intercepted by a spell that sported the exact same color. The two completely canceled each other out.

On top of that, having lost his means of attacking, Julius widened his eyes.
.-Volume 20, Prologue

Anastasia

These are all for her Echidna key

Stealth Mastery

Foxidna is good at concealing her presence

Suppose for the sake of argument that you are not the same Echidna that I know. Then how did you know Beatrice is an artificial spirit? That’s too convenient a fact to know when you’ve supposedly lost your memories.”

“I could tell when I saw her is all I can say. Like a sense that picks up fellow artificial spirits.”

“Beatrice never mentioned anything about you. Why didn’t she notice you, then? Are you trying to call my girl stupid?”

“I imagine she would have noticed if she ever saw me active or talking. Other than that, I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t catch it. I’m a being lacking in a lot of ways compared with a normal spirit.”

“Lacking?”

“I’m unable to contract with a human. It is difficult for me to use magic to defend myself as well. In exchange, I am good at concealing my presence. Though my confidence in that has certainly taken a beating after all this.”-Volume 20, Chapter 7

Social Influencing

Her words have a mysterious strength that gets others to trust her

“That is where I come in. Fortunately, I happen to know a secret path that will bring us to the Sage’s watchtower. That is how we can succeed.”

“Even if you ask me to just trust yoooou… Something like a secret route through the dunes would surely fetch quite the price from any number of buyers. Why is it that you and you alone happen to be in possession of it?”

“I’m a merchant, so of course money is important. But there are some things money can’t buy. And this here is one of those things. Can we agree on that?”

Anastasia, or rather Foxidna, was matching Roswaal point for point.

Despite the fact that she was a fake pretending to be Anastasia, her words possessed a mysterious strength, a strength that even overawed Subaru, who knew the truth.

Facing down the full force of Anastasia’s gaze, Roswaal closed an eye.

“I see now how someone so young can run such a large company. It is quite a challenge to outplay someone so worldly with words alone. I imagine Lady Emilia has already agreed to your proposal?”

“I’m sorry for deciding something like this on my own.”-Volume 21, Chapter 1

Enhanced Senses

Can notice the subtle changes in the atmosphere

“There’s no telling how much or how little that affection level will impact the conversation, though… Ah, we’re here.” As Subaru reined in Emilia’s optimism, the procession reached its destination. Standing in front of the stairway leading underground, Anastasia furrowed her brow.

“Not exactly the most welcoming place I’ve ever seen.” At a glance, it looked like any old average stairway leading to a basement, but Anastasia was as impressive as usual and noticed the subtle change in atmosphere. Foxes were canines, so maybe some smell tipped her off. Either way, the aura that hung in the air didn’t actually have anything to do with smell. “Is it miasma? No, it seems different, but I can’t say it’s a pleasant feeling, either.”-Volume 21, Chapter 1

Superhuman Stamina

Didn't died immediately even when cut in half

Anastasia’s upper body was still hanging there. He was still tightly gripping her hand from the handshake. Her eyes were opened wide, looking at Subaru in a daze.

Behind her, her lower half had collapsed to the ground. Urine was leaking from her lower half as her muscles suddenly relaxed.

“Ah, ahhhhhhhhh?!”

Subaru screamed at her grisly state.

He tried to shake her off, but her grip was absurdly strong, and so he ended up swinging her upper body around, splattering more blood and viscera all around for no reason.

“L-Leggo! Let go of me!”

“No! I’m not dead yet…!”

“You’re dead already! There’s no way you can be saved!”

Hearing her clinging to life so strongly, Subaru screeched in response.

Her body had been cut in half, and her blood and internal organs were falling out. It made no sense that she had not died immediately. It made no sense that she was holding on so tightly to his hand. None of it made any sense.

“You. Stupid. Piece. Of. Shit! Just die already!”

“Nooo…”

Violently grabbing Anastasia’s face, he forcefully pulled her off him. She was sobbing and screaming something as Subaru finally got her away and threw her down to the ground.

Her small upper body fell into a puddle of her own blood.

“Don’t…leave me…”

That soft murmur that almost sounded like a drowning voice was her last.

Subaru could no longer hear her voice. It was destined from the moment she was cut, but death had finally caught up to her. Subaru was overwhelmed by a tremendous nausea and started heaving.-Volume 21, Chapter 4

Kurgan

Superhuman Stamina?

Defeated an entire army by himself

The many-armed tribe did not have a homeland and were a wandering people who constantly moved from place to place. It was said that the reason for that was because they’d lost their homeland in a battle long, long ago, but the past meant nothing to Kurgan.

What mattered was the present. When a dispute cropped up between the tribe and the lord of the land where they had just moved, a certain young Kurgan was there to do something about it.

Seeking to evict what he viewed as a hideous and inferior race from his lands, the lord sent the soldiers he was so proud of after the tribe. And Kurgan killed every last one of them with his eight arms, bringing the battle all the way up to the lord’s manor.

The lord paled at the barbarian tribe’s retaliation, but Kurgan lowered his eight arms.

Boasting that he had proven the strength of his people, he earned himself a place as the lord’s captain. After that, he went on to win honors and valor on countless battlefields, transforming the name Eight-Arms into legend.

And as a manifestation of the supremacy of martial prowess that the empire espoused, he would become its peerless champion.-Volume 20, Chapterr 3

Satella

Madness Manipulation

Her miasma cause Subaru and co to go insane

—On what was now his second time searching the labyrinth of sand, they had already reached the problematic crossroads, and this time they had gone left instead of right.

Subaru didn’t imagine he had done a particularly good job of naturally guiding the consensus to the left side. But the both of them had been willing to go along because of how desperate he had been.

If we went right, it would have meant being driven mad by the miasma. I don’t want to go through that catastrophe ever again.

But there was no guarantee that the left path was safe. Because of that, Subaru was being especially careful and leaving no stone unturned in order to keep everyone out of harm’s way.-Volume 21, Chapter 5

Pandora

Mind Manipulation

Destroyed Theresia's consciousness

Even without the blessing of the Sword Saint, Theresia was still capable of wielding the sword with all her old skill. The slash she unleashed contained more than enough power to cut clean through the girl’s body—

“—I want to understand you.”

The next instant, an alluring voice tickled her ears, dragging her consciousness into darkness.

Her consciousness fell, like she was falling through the sky, as if she was sinking into deep water.

She didn’t know what had happened. She didn’t know what might happen next.

But her thoughts leaped to her grandson’s future, to her son’s heart, and to the woman who connected those two.

And finally—

“—Wilhelm.”

She called the name of the man she loved so much as her consciousness disappeared entirely.-Volume 20, Chapter 5

General Additions/Removals​

Reinhard tier

FTL Combat Speed

Just supporting evidence for the current rating.

Julius Al Clauzeria is a ray of light that flies fast and true like a speeding arrow, and requires Reinhard level reflexes to dodge

The six strands of overlapping light were a magical composition that Julius had come up with using his skill and a certain idea he had gotten from Roswaal, whom he considered to be the top court magician. This spell had been refined to the point that the light it produced could pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took—Clarista when imbuing his sword with power and Clauzeria when erupting in a ray.

Those two trump cards were a major part of why Julius was counted among the kingdom’s greatest knights.

It was obvious at a glance that this iridescent beam was dangerous, and anyone foolish enough to think they could survive getting hit by it would not live long enough to regret their mistake. This was what Julius used in his attempt to eliminate Gluttony and all the doubts lingering in his breast.

“What?!”

“—Surprisingly, you have a bit of a soft spot and tend to avert your eyes from unpleasant things, Brother.”

Gluttony, Roy Alphard, was sneering as he bent over backward, just barely dipping under the deadly beam as he scornfully addressed Julius. The ray of light flew fast and true like a speeding arrow. Dodging it required reflexes on par with Reinhard or—

“We idolized you, Brother. There’s no way we wouldn’t know the magic that you worked so hard to develop!” Immediately after evading Julius’s attack like he knew it was coming, Alphard leaped up into the air.-Volume 20, Prologue

This attack was stated before to be light speed

The sky, the blue expanse into which the creature should have been heading, was awash in a vortex of rainbow hues. Carillon was flapping her wings, struggling to escape the colors, but even a dragon that traveled faster than sound could not travel faster than light. She was enveloped by the rainbow and flung from the heavens by its shock wave.-Ex Novel 4

Reinhard and co are already FTL, this is just supporting evidence, Julius should be Speed of Light with Al Clauzeria

Massively Hypersonic+ Travel Speed

This calc has been accepted which puts Reinhard's moon jump at this speed

Class G Liffting Strength

This calc is accepted too which gives Class G

Sword Masters​

Skill

Those on the level of Wilhelm and Theresia are masters whose skill surpassed the realm of mere humans

“Hya!”

A shout echoed through the night as the Sword Devil’s two blades drew an arc of death. There was not a trace of play in any of the countless slashes; each was the pinnacle of a sword fighter’s art—a demonstration of such masterful technique that fellow disciples of the blade would have been entranced by its beauty even as they headed off to their deaths.

“”

And the longsword weathering that ferocious storm of attacks belonged to a master whose skill surpassed the realm of mere humans.

Wielding a sword the length of her body like an extension of herself, the Sword Saint held death itself at bay.-Volume 20, Prologue

Theresia for example has such supreme skill that she can destroy a person's leg without doing any unnecessary destruction, only having the barest amount of blood on her sword

Stopping the force of her longsword, Wilhelm took a half step back from the impact. The moment he tried to push her back, her slender frame twisted before his eyes, creating a momentary opening. His upper body wavered, which created a gap.

An instant later, he watched as the longsword pierced his right leg.

“__”

It pushed clean through the old swordsman’s thigh, but the blade was stained by only the barest amount of blood. There was no unnecessary destruction, passing through the muscle and network of nerves, a feat of supreme skill that stole away the function of his leg while doing nothing more.

Wilhelm shuddered as he experienced that demonstration of skill on his own leg. He could not say whether it was a shudder of frustration, aspiration, yearning, love, or all of them at once.

He did not know. But what he did know was the fact that he had been defeated.-Volume 20, Chapter 4

I already posted this in the previous CRT, but will do it again, Garfiel is aiming for the same summit of strength, just like Wilhelm, despite Garfiel fighting hand to hand and Wilhelm with a sword, Wilhelm shows him just a glimpse of that summit, and Garfiel freaked out. In short Wilhem>Garfiel

Sparing the roundabout phrasing, the two people we fought regained themselves only in the very moment of their death. Before that moment, the skill of her sword was false… Were it not, if I had truly fought my wife in her prime, there would be no way that I at my age would have returned alive. And I can say the same for Kurgan.”

“If we fought them in their prime, we wouldn’t have won?”

“Neither you nor I. I would be a corpse, and you would be naught but hunks of flesh scattered about. That is the truth.”

“Y-you say that, but I…”

“—Don’t get cocky, kid.”

—The next instant, there was a massive swell, and Garfiel reflexively leaped backward.

“——”

Garfiel had launched himself toward the door and was crouched on all fours breathing wildly. As everyone around them looked stunned at his sudden, strange action, Mimi was calmly still eating, cleaning the fish’s meat off the bone.

“Th-that was…”

“You give off the feeling of great potential, Sir Garfiel. But you are as yet untempered, and that talent is still being forged. I am already in the realm of the ancient past, but…I know the real deal. And that just now was but one small fragment of it.”

“——”

“The summit you are reaching for is not weak enough that you can reach it as you are now.”

Saying that, Wilhelm wiped his mouth and stood up, indicating that he had said what needed to be said. In addition, his gaze turned not to Garfiel, but to Mimi.-Volume 21, Interlude

I could also post Ram praising Wil's skill, while Ram>Garfiel, but unnecessary, all in all when it says their skill surpasses the realm of humans, it includes people like Garfiel who don't use swords

Self-Perception Manipulation

Wilhelm can slow down his perception of time, intensifying his focus, making sound, color, and everything other than his opponent fade from the world, giving himself time to avoid attacks

It was death. The longsword closed in on his torso. He could already picture a humiliating, inescapable death where his blood and viscera helplessly spilled out.
Those would be his final moments on the path of the sword that he had walked his entire life. It would all slip away before he had a chance to atone.
—There was no way he could accept an end like that.
“Ooooooooaaaaaah!!!”
Roaring, he rejected the bloody end that flashed through his mind.
Condemning that vision to the flames, Wilhelm felt his blood boil. Time seemed to slow as his focus intensified, making sound, color, and everything other than his opponent fade from the world.
The approaching blade followed the path he had envisioned, hurtling directly at his torso.
Just before it reached, he pushed off the ground with enough force to crater the stone pavement and spun himself in the air just over the deadly slash.-Volume 20, Prologue

Accelerated Development (Battle, and Training; Physical Statistics, and Abilities)

When faced with a superior opponent, in the case of Reinhard vs Theresia, a sword master will get stronger, unleashing their most perfect attack

His voice could not reach them.

Even his voice was left behind as the two clashed.

“____”

Theresia’s blade howled as she advanced, approaching Reinhard with a perfect slash.

It was possibly the most perfect slash he had ever seen from Theresia.

The strength of one’s opponent could draw out the latent strength lurking inside even a sword master.

And Wilhelm might have felt jealous that it was not him who managed to draw out every last bit of the hidden strength inside Theresia.

Were it not for the fact of this one brief instant that it happened in.

Young Wilhelm after 2 years of training, was able to defeat Theresia

With each exchange, her feelings only grew. She wanted to cast aside her sword and leap into his arms.

But she couldn’t do that. That wasn’t allowed. She was stopped, not by the god of the sword, but by the Sword Devil himself.

He had sworn to steal her away with his own strength, and he refused to accept anyone’s help. Even if it came from her.

He would steal the Sword Saint away from her with his own strength, with his own persistence, with what he had gained by devoting everything to the sword.

How many tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions upon millions of times had he swung his sword while thinking of her?

Their swords met again, locking and pushing, flashing as they performed countless parries, until finally—

“My…”

“——”

“…It’s my victory.”-Volume 20, Chapter 5

This is despite her being stated to be impossible to reach even with a lifetime of training

The all-too-vivid slashes did not register even with those struck by them, managing no expression as their lives were snuffed out.

Whether such acts were cruelty or mercy, no one knew.

As to what was known, there was but a single thing—

—Surely he could not reach that realm of the blade in a lifetime, or even eternity.

He had lived by swinging a blade, devoting the majority of his not-overly-long life to that purpose. And because of that, it was Wilhelm who could keenly comprehend the heights of the swordsmanship repeated over and over before his very eyes.

So, too, the fact that it was a realm he, a man of no talent, could never reach.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Garfiel Tier​

Self-Perception Manipulation

Already showed this for sword masters, but it's also a thing here. Garfiel entirely detached himself from the world; sound dying off, color fading, and every unnecessary thing disappeared from his field of view, all that remain was a perfect focus on his opponent, which he can see in slow motion

Having put his life on the line to defend against the previous six blows, Garfiel saw a vivid hallucination as the last attack blurred toward him.

He wouldn’t be able to evade it. Trying to intercept it would be crazy. The only choice was pure defense.

In that brief moment, he could still hear the voices. The shouts from his brother and sister and the rest of the onlookers.

—His decision was instantaneous, his action was immediate, and the result came in an instant.

The moment Kurgan unleashed his slash, Garfiel was entirely detached from the world.

Sound died off, color faded, and every last unnecessary thing disappeared from his field of view. He reached perfect focus, and all that remained in Garfiel’s consciousness was Kurgan.

The cleaver swung down toward Garfiel with an abnormal sluggishness.

His own movements to block it also seemed to be in slow motion.-Volume 20, Chapter 3

Miasma​

So in the web novel, miasma is stated to affect the soul, but the light novel makes no mention of this, so that resistance should be removed from Meili and Emilia, also doesn't mention Meili having any resistance to the miasma.

What is said about the miasma is that it causes the air to be heavy, and causes tiredness

“Upsy-daisy! This should be fine.”

Ignoring Meili and Subaru’s exchange, Emilia patted the ground where she had been squatting and then stood back up. Beside her, there was a big wall of ice that had just appeared.

She had formed it all around the carriage to provide their camp some cover. She was hoping to shut out the sandstorm during the night with her ice wall.

“I’m ashamed to have to continuously rely on your strength, Lady Emilia…”

“It’s fine. You and Subaru were doing your best the whole time while we were moving after all. And for some reason, I’ve been reeeally feeling good ever since we entered the dunes. It feels like I can do anything!”

“Really? Amazing. I got too much sand in my mouth and haven’t got enough water.”

Emilia flexed unimpressively as Subaru and Julius exchanged tired glances.

—There’s a special sort of heaviness to the air because of the miasma. The weird tiredness we’ve been feeling is probably a result of it, and it’s also probably why no one was talking that much while we were moving, especially later in the day. I’d like to get out of these dunes as soon as possible, but…-Volume 21, Chapter 2

Making someone feel tired should probably count as Statistics Reduction

Resurrected

These are for resurrected individuals such as Kurgan and Theresia

Self-Sustenance (Type 2)

It's established that they are corpses, which is why they don't need to breath, obviously a corpse won't need food either

“—Ngh.”

Garfiel didn’t have enough air. He could not breathe. His brain could not function properly without enough oxygen.

Living beings needed oxygen, but corpses did not. That advantage showed, and the line between the two was undeniable. Garfiel couldn’t get his face past the surface of the water. The current was too strong. He was being washed away.

At this rate, it’ll—Volume 20, Chapter 3

Resistance to Pain Manipulation

Corpses don't feel pain

One of Kurgan’s right arms, the arm holding the last Devil Cleaver, erupted.

It was the arm that Garfiel had shredded with his fangs in the previous clash. A gash deep enough to see bone stretched from the wrist to the elbow. And that wound blew open with this last attack.

There was no surprise on Kurgan’s face. He did not show any signs of feeling pain, either.

That was only natural. He was already a corpse. Pain was for the living, a lifeline to confirm and protect the flame of life. The dead had no need of it.

Because of that, Kurgan completely missed the effect on his right arm.-Volume 20, Chapter 3

Last edited:

Theresia

Stealth Mastery

Can attack with no impact nor sound
Ehhhhh, i don't think that is correct, the scan looks like is from somehow in her perspective, and it says "She could not hear anything" So in that case, is not much that the sword don't make sound, is that she din't hear the sword making a sound.

Also, she concealed the sound of the sword slash? Why? I don't think that make much sense.

Miasma​

Oh boy
So in the web novel, miasma is stated to affect the soul, but the light novel makes no mention of this, so that resistance should be removed from Meili and Emilia, also doesn't mention Meili having any resistance to the miasma.
The scan says on Emilia page "On other hand. Emilia and Meili seemed to be in condition, Meili being the same as before." Implying that she also also don't affected.
https://gyazo.com/3b492e7e77c0d6716d19d71f1c1ccb68
Unless is not on The novel, otherwise ignore it.
What is said about the miasma is that it causes the air to be heavy, and causes tiredness
Making someone feel tired counts as, Sleep Manipulation, so Emilia would have resistance to that and Satella would also get it as an ability.
Can you pinpoit exactly where is stated in the page that causing tiredness count as Sleep Manipulation?
The scan never implies that they are sleepy in any way. And feeling counting as sleep manipulation don't make any sense, i can feel tired and still don't have any motivation to go to sleep.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sleep_Manipulation
So in short i think Emilia would have Resistance to Sleep Manipulation and Madness Manipulation
I don't see why trought, since the madness manipulation is not causing anyone in the carriage to go mad, so is cleary don't affecting them with MM, so Emilia getting a resistance to a thing that is not even happening don't make much sense. I not even sure she can be complety unnafected to Miasma, since Miasma is kinda a poison magic air, and the Gate absorbs that magic causing this negatives effects, if Emilia can't stop her gate to gather this Mana, i don't why she can nullify this effects.

Oh, Julius still have this ability? Is not even a possibly rating? Like, the attack as far i remember never caused certain death to anyone, and being stated as "Certain death-blade" don't actually means much, like Freeza for dragon ball have a attack called Death Beam, but the attack itself don't cause people to die when touches someone. I mean, it does but is just because he Freeza ap is stronger than the durability of the target, it is the case for Julius here.

Anyway, i don't see how Roi intercepting the attack would cause him having Death Manipulation or Soul Manipulation. Intercepting a attack that cause this with another attack don't make the same attack have the same atributes, as far i am aware.

You always keep it interesting don't you, i like it.

Ehhhhh, i don't think that is correct, the scan looks like is from somehow in her perspective, and it says "She could not hear anything" So in that case, is not much that the sword don't make sound, is that she din't hear the sword making a sound.

Also, she concealed the sound of the sword slash? Why? I don't think that make much sense.

Fair enough
The scan says on Emilia page "On other hand. Emilia and Meili seemed to be in condition, Meili being the same as before." Implying that she also also don't affected.
https://gyazo.com/3b492e7e77c0d6716d19d71f1c1ccb68
Unless is not on The novel, otherwise ignore it.
LN doesn't mention that
Can you pinpoit exactly where is stated in the page that causing tiredness count as Sleep Manipulation?
The scan never implies that they are sleepy in any way. And feeling counting as sleep manipulation don't make any sense, i can feel tired and still don't have any motivation to go to sleep.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sleep_Manipulation
What exactly do you suggest making someone feel tired is then?
I don't see why trought, since the madness manipulation is not causing anyone in the carriage to go mad, so is cleary don't affecting them with MM, so Emilia getting a resistance to a thing that is not even happening don't make much sense. I not even sure she can be complety unnafected to Miasma, since Miasma is kinda a poison magic air, and the Gate absorbs that magic causing this negatives effects, if Emilia can't stop her gate to gather this Mana, i don't why she can nullify this effects.
Again makes sense, the miasma in the cave was probably more concentrated due to being closer to Satella
Oh, Julius still have this ability? Is not even a possibly rating? Like, the attack as far i remember never caused certain death to anyone, and being stated as "Certain death-blade" don't actually means much, like Freeza for dragon ball have a attack called Death Beam, but the attack itself don't cause people to die when touches someone. I mean, it does but is just because he Freeza ap is stronger than the durability of the target, it is the case for Julius here.

Anyway, i don't see how Roi intercepting the attack would cause him having Death Manipulation or Soul Manipulation. Intercepting a attack that cause this with another attack don't make the same attack have the same atributes, as far i am aware.
It's listed as a possible ability, as was agreed upon in the previous thread. Looking at it again though, i kinda question it just being possibly as the unseen hands hit by the blade, where unable to grow back to their original size, implying it does a death effect, but maybe not too potent of an effect.

It's not the intercepting that's relevant there, it's that it has the same color as Julius attack, ie rainbow, which is a special element obtained after fusing all 6 elements, and thus gaining these effects "instant death", "soul attack"

That's why he is the Lolimancer, kinda funny how ppl in the story clown on him for it, and Meili was like i got to watch out for you, otherwise i am gonna be another loli who likes you

As the saying goes, resistance was futile, but didn't come without some juicy suffering.

Btw, i actually don't read the entire thread, i just bat a eye on this specific ones and comment on them.
You always keep it interesting don't you, i like it.
👉😎👉 oh yeah

LN doesn't mention that
Oh, ok then.
What exactly do you suggest making someone feel tired is then?
I guess stamina reduction, but since we don't have this power on the wiki, this should a statistic reduction.
The actual note would be like: Statistic reduction (Her Miasma can reduce someone stamina, making them feel tired)

Again makes sense, the miasma in the cave was probably more concentrated due to being closer to Satella
Yeah.
It's listed as a possible ability,
Right i can't read sorry, i am a dragon ball fan.
as was agreed upon in the previous thread. Looking at it again though, i kinda question it just being possibly as the unseen hands hit by the blade, where unable to grow back to their original size, implying it does a death effect, but maybe not too potent of an effect.
I mean, i feel like it don't cause them dead, and just weaken them, but sure okay;
It's not the intercepting that's relevant there, it's that it has the same color as Julius attack, ie rainbow, which is a special element obtained after fusing all 6 elements, and thus gaining these effects "instant death", "soul attack"
Does is stated that have all rainbow colored attack have this effect trought? Because i think we agreed that is just a effect of El clausia, the magic fused with all elements, that cause the certain death, is Roi attack stated to be the same? If the Basis on this ability is "He have the same color of Julius attack" i kind have to disagree.

I guess stamina reduction, but since we don't have this power on the wiki, this should a statistic reduction.
The actual note would be like: Statistic reduction (Her Miasma can reduce someone stamina, making them feel tired)

Yea statistics reduction is fine.

Does is stated that have all rainbow colored attack have this effect trought? Because i think we agreed that is just a effect of El clausia, the magic fused with all elements, that cause the certain death, is Roi attack stated to be the same? If the Basis on this ability is "He have the same color of Julius attack" i kind have to disagree.

Julius got the idea of Al Clarista from Roswaal, which i think should grant him death manipulation too btw

“—El Clauzeria!”

Borrowing the power of the six different greater spirits, a rainbow of light erupted from the tip of his sword.

Aiming for a quick resolution to the battle, he attacked Gluttony without holding back.

The six strands of overlapping light were a magical composition that Julius had come up with using his skill and a certain idea he had gotten from Roswaal, whom he considered to be the top court magician. This spell had been refined to the point that the light it produced could pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took—Clarista when imbuing his sword with power and Clauzeria when erupting in a ray.-Volume 20, Prologue

Roswaal learned the rainbow on his own 400 years ago, Julius obviously sees/learns about it from Roswaal, and then replicates it.

But anyway, putting it all together Roi's spell has the same color, rainbow, and can cancel out Julius attack which is suppose to pierce through any defense, if it didn't have a similar effect, Julius attack would have just pierced through Roi's.

But anyway, putting it all together Roi's spell has the same color, rainbow, and can cancel out Julius attack which is suppose to pierce through any defense
if it didn't have a similar effect i think Julius attack would have just pierced through Roi's.
Or like, it could be just durability negation resistance with "Twilight mage".

I mean, is stated that the attack is also the same as Julius?

I think you're getting a little pedantic now.

If i can use water magic, and someone uses magic which has the same exact color, is the other people using this clearly blue magic, not using water magic? What other blue magic is there?

We have a magic system here, wind, water, earth etc, and they have stated effects, water manipulates life etc. Roi shows off the same element as Julius, which has already been established to have the effects of death, and soul manipulation, but we are gonna assume it's not the same attack, when it directly counters Julius attack, which is suppose to pierce through anything.

Magic can have different effects, sure, it's divided into levels of Ul, El, Al, Al being the strongest, which is what Al Clarista is, being the strongest of that element, again being able to counter, would require an equally strong attack.

It having the same properties is the simplest answer imo.

Last edited:
Roi shows off the same element as Julius
You scan just say that the attack have same color, not the same element, or have the same effects, or even if is the spell Roi uses as inbued with the six elements of magic.
Also you have to keep in mind that to use all six elements of magic of Re:ZERO you need to have a affinity to all of them. Even if you theory that "Six elements of magic combined have death manipulation" is correct, since Roi don't have affinity to all magics elements, saying that his spell have the same effect of Al Clarista is super wrong.
So assuming that the spell he have can just cancell out Julius attacks makes much more sense.

, which has already been established to have the effects of death, and soul manipulation,
Flowery lenguage
but we are gonna assume it's not the same attack, when it counters Julius attack, which is suppose to pierce through anything.
Yes, if i have a spell that counters this specific attack, i think is safe to assume is not Death Manipulation counters Death Manipulation, and more like Spell nullify Death Manipulation Beam.

What other element has the rainbow color? Roi can use magic with the same rainbow color as Julius, but it's not the rainbow element, this is your argument here.

Rai having an affinity is irrelevant, in fact how do you know he doesn't have it? That's a claim you're asserting here. Gluttony can use the abilities of those they have consumed, that's how they work, why do you think Roi can use Rem's ice magic?

Also a wierd argument where you're asserting he definetly doesn't have the 6 elements, but he can counter something with it. The rainbow element being something that is treated as like the pinnacle of magic, where you get to it after fusing all the others, but Rai using for example 2 elements can counter 6.... It makes no sense.

I am tired of this argument, not wasting my time, calling more staff @LordTracer @Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000

Last edited:
What other element has the rainbow color? Roi can use magic with the same rainbow color as Julius, but it's not the rainbow element, this is your argument here.
Yes, because If the story don't stated that It is the same magic, or works the same way, assuming that is the same magic just because "have the same color" don't make any sense. The spell Rói uses, Twilight Mage, as able to cancel Julius attack, so this is power nullification at best. You would need more proof than just "they look similar " to say that Roy spell have the same atributtes as Julius Al clarista.
Rai having an affinity is irrelevant
How os irrelevant? If he don't have the affinity to use the six elements of magic, saying that he can use a Magic that uses all of them is kinda weird.
, in fact how do you know he doesn't have it?
Is never stated what his affinity are, or is show he using this Magic elements, so is very much assumption that he does have the affinity to all six elements.
We could probally use his brother as comparison to what type of magic he could probally do, and funnly enough, his brother don't have affinity to neither earth,yin or yang Magic, because he never show the ability to do so.
That's a claim you're asserting here. Gluttony can use the abilities of those they have consumed, that's how they work, why do you think Roi can use Rem's ice magic?
Because he have the affinity to water Magic like Rem, and is not Roy that uses, is Lye.
Also a wierd argument where you're asserting he definetly doesn't have the 6 elements, but he can counter something with it.
Yeah no, i don't think i need to have the same elements to another person to block his attacks. If Rem tries to use water Magic by Al Huma, and Roswall counters by using either either Fire Magic or earth Magic, that don't make them the same element.

Or like, Beatrice and Subaru have E.M.T "absolute negation Magic" that can defend against any Magic attacks and is a Yang element, if Julius tries to use Al clarista, would most probally end up failing.

Roy spell have the ability to cancel Julius attack, It don't need to be Death Manipulation.
The rainbow element being something that is treated as like the pinnacle of magic, where you get to it after fusing all the others, but Rai using for example 2 elements can counter 6.... It makes no sense.
It does, but okay.
I am tired of this argument, not wasting my time,
Sure then, you don't need to be listen to me exactly so is fine.
You just gonna be

Yes, because If the story don't stated that It is the same magic, or works the same way, assuming that is the same magic just because "have the same color" don't make any sense. The spell Rói uses, Twilight Mage, as able to cancel Julius attack, so this is power nullification at best. You would need more proof than just "they look similar " to say that Roy spell have the same atributtes as Julius Al clarista.
I think what he means is that ReZero usually defines its magic via color, this also translates to the royal recognition in magic like water being blue, fire being red etc. The only element we have seen with a rainbow color would be when all 6 are combined.
How os irrelevant? If he don't have the affinity to use the six elements of magic, saying that he can use a Magic that uses all of them is kinda weird.

Is never stated what his affinity are, or is show he using this Magic elements, so is very much assumption that he does have the affinity to all six elements.
We could probally use his brother as comparison to what type of magic he could probally do, and funnly enough, his brother don't have affinity to neither earth,yin or yang Magic, because he never show the ability to do so.

Because he have the affinity to water Magic like Rem, and is not Roy that uses, is Lye.
Becuz while affinity is real and it makes it harder to learn other elements, you can in fact learn other types of magic through sheer practice.
Yeah no, i don't think i need to have the same elements to another person to block his attacks. If Rem tries to use water Magic by Al Huma, and Roswall counters by using either either Fire Magic or earth Magic, that don't make them the same element.

Or like, Beatrice and Subaru have E.M.T "absolute negation Magic" that can defend against any Magic attacks and is a Yang element, if Julius tries to use Al clarista, would most probally end up failing.
Thats not the reason we are calling it the mixture of all 6 elements, its the implication + color
Roy spell have the ability to cancel Julius attack, It don't need to be Death Manipulation.
I actually agree with this, it could very well be some sort of death manip resistance magic instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back