• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna have to give this to Valcua

While there is a massive Ap gap at this point it don't matter. Valcua's Concept, Space-Time, and Regen negging sword likely oneshots Aesir. Also theres his passive Corruption which probably takes Aesir down beforehand, but if it doesn't Slash GG

The False God vs The Failed Successor

There he stood, the god Aesir in all his former glory without the heart of his good half holding him back. His other half, Loki, laid at his feet having been rendered powerless. The world became ashes as he began to destroy and strip away the life he gave to humanity long ago. The God had seen fit to take back free will and see reality return unto him...

"This is a test of fate…" A muscular man in armor, adorning a golden cape stood across from Aesir, staring him down with a crazed expression. His flowing blond hair blew in the harsh winds emitting from The God's mere presence. A Dark Aura began to emit from the caped man's body.

"Who are you who defies my will? To stand against god is blasphemy." Aesir spoke out in an amplified voice as he stood before the man dared to oppose him. He spoke out once more. "Blasphemy? Before what god? A god repulsed by the free will he gave to his creations? Well I am no creation of your's. " Aesir summons an astral fist and launches it towards the man, having had enough of his remarks.

The caped man was immediately turned into a bloody paste by The God's strike, now reduced to a puddle on the ashen ground… He immediately reformed and stood up as if it was nothing. "You have no power over me, god of man. I am Lord Lawrence Valcua, The Ultimate Noble. You will simply be another stain on my weapon, and another victory in my legacy…" The Noble summoned into his hand a Golden Sword made of some strange Ion substance. He pointed it towards Aesir as a challenge.

"So be it. It is only fitting that I should force the defiant such as you to submit." Aesir let his full power show, causing the space around them to change and warp as reality began to shift. The two were suddenly in space, surrounded by spinning cosmos and tears in the fabric of time. Valcua's Aura intensified in response to this and he jumped towards Aesir with his weapon raised. The God of Chaos put out a hand in reaction, knowing well he could not kill this man through physical force, he evokes the power of nothingness. HIs eyes glow as he uses his true power… Nothing happened. "What?!" Suddenly he felt his very essence and life force start to fade from his body, as Valcua's presence now ensnared him. His very life was being corrupted and distorted on a spiritual level. The Ultimate Noble slashes forth with his sword, cutting Aesir's Fount of Life without resistance. With a guttural cry of agony Aesir's life faded and he laid at Valcua's fight, a lifeless corpse.

The Noble smirked down to Aesir as the divine blood of a God flowed down the edge of his weapon, dripping off onto the ground. The reality distortion that had taken place faded and the world was returned to normal. "...You were not a god, simply a man playing at one… A true God does not bleed…" He flicks the blood from his sword and looks towards the weakened Loki laying on the ground in the distance. "After Five Millenia I have returned. I will wipe the Earth clean of all life… Alone. The destruction of this planet is my task, something only I shall accomplish. None shall stand in my way, and none shall attempt to destroy in my place. I will slay any God, and I will deny any Successor…" Suddenly Loki is lifted up into the ground as Valcua raises his left hand, clenching his fingers into a pincer like position. "Both of you shall be an example. The deaths that mark my return… You will be a work of art." Loki's body suddenly begins snapping and turning inside out, now resembling a bloody mass of broken bones and shredded muscle…

Valcua later leaves the scene of the fight, having made his point. The flames of destruction spread, Aesir's body was left crucified with a gaping hole in his stomach… Loki's corpse was stuffed in the hole, positioned as a stillborn fetus.

Back