• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vampire Vs The Devil: Rematch

Bruh...this Valcua guy looks even more dangerous than Dante....and that Noble physiology page is as broken as demon physiology page.....
I cannot even fathom how the match would go about....this could also be attributed to my sleepiness.... ;_;

OK, High-Godly Regeneration Negation, Resurrection Negation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 is something that Dante needs to avoid at all cost.

So, what does Valcua start with as his first move?

Well, Dante resist everything from Valcua that is not his sword Glencalibur, Dante can neg his regen own this key, since he only have low-godly here.

So, this battle will be a skill sword fight for both of than, I believe Dante acel development is going to be crucial here and DSD having his own concioness is going to help him here too.

Last edited:
Well, Dante resist everything from Valcua that is not his sword Glencalibur, Dante can neg his regen own this key, since he only have low-godly here.

So, this battle will be a skill sword fight for both of than, I believe Dante acel development is going to be crucial here and DSD having his own concioness is going to help him here too.
This is DMC2 Dante

I forgot that, although my acel development argument for Dante still stands.

Now the question is if Valcua have a skill advantage here against DMC2 Dante, who have the same level of skill as Sparda. Dante also have institive reaction here which is going to help him doge Valcua's attacks here.

Dante has psychometry too.....If that helps....👀👀
Psychometry alow Dante to master any weapon automatically that he touches, so that is not going to help here against Lawrence Valcua.

Last edited:
Is all the equipment upto DMC2 allowed??
If so I can see Alastor's precog help out a bit...
Accelerated Development will help out in bridging skill gap if any..
Though Valcua has info analysis and reactive evolution so that should even it out....
Though being able to deal with Chen's cosmic awareness and precognition and power mimicry further improves Dante's chances...
They have pretty much same lifting strength so no one is ragdolling anyone...
Is there a scaling chain for Valcua for AP? DT will be a huge help here , that reminds me we have yet to settle our differences on deciding DT multipliers on that amulet thread, we agreed on amulet parts , but 2X for DT is still a no no from me ..
Valcua has anti matter barrier which is pretty decent defence , similar to Urizen's barrier but it doesn't have the same weakness of being able to be deactivated via hitting Yamato crystal so ......this ones a pretty good defense and will protect him from even DT I guess..not to mention it is anti matter which Dante doesn't have resistance to...so thats a minus for Dante..
The particle cannon with 100 mil °C temp is also deadly for Dante as he never had to deal with such high temperatures....but I think healing properties of Flame Heart can help I guess?? Not sure here.

Chrono heart can bypass two layers of time stop resistance .... but I really can't judge if it will work against Valcua....

This is all I could think of for the moment...

Valcua is stronger than the combined might of his 7 assassins, each one of them is far stronger than Gaskell, who's comparable to the previous 3-A D. This D defeated someone who was stated to have 5X Univesal power. He is a beast

Argosax the Despair is stronger than the Chaos form who's 2X Universal, Dante stomps him hard in base. Also, if you guys want to use Devil Trigger here, it's 2X, 4X with Offence Heart, those are the only numbers we have

So Valcua is 7×5 = 35x Baseline
Dante is >>>2x in base, >>>8x in Devil Trigger+Offence Heart

Yeah he needs DT or Shin Majin, he'll use it since he can sense Valcua's power

Darm didn't know that they are on that level, they are more stronger than i thought,

Yeah, Dante is going DT when the battle start after he sense Valcua's powers, not sure if he is going to have an opportunity to go Shin Majin tho. Instinctive reaction is going to help him here to fight Valcua, I' am not sure hows this fight will go honesty

Well considering Shin Majin is for dying situations, he will not have a chance to use it, because one hit that has High Godly Regen Negation + Type 2 Concept Hax will certainly kill him

But Dante has his options too, Valcua doesn't resist Time Hax for example

Yeah, Shin majin is not going to happen here because of Glencalibur's broken powers that will kill him,

Dante is going to start in DT like we already said here and i can see Dante using his time stop more faster because Valcua being stronger than him which along with having instinctive reaction to help him here fight Valcua.

Bump

Given him starting in Base against Urizen, I actually dunno if he will open with DT here, but worth mentioning that DT's Fear hax will work on Valcua

Yeah, but he seems to not take long to go DT against comparable opponents, since he transformed pretty frequent against Vergil and did the same thing against Urizen.

And also DMC2 Dante is now full Low 2-C, so this match is now outdated, should we change Valcua for his low 2-C key here?

Back