• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WhiteBeard Speed Upgrade FTL+

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Do not tell me this is the same problem or whatever such thing as this thread.
Im Gonna do this seriously.

First of all in my current calculation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:EndlessPheonix750/Edward_Intercepted_Borsalino_Movement
I calculate Whitebeard Speed into FTL+

And this current calculation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KingTempest16/Deadbeard_Intercepts_Photon_Boy
There's some flaws within it. Let Me explain:

1. The Comparison Object of Pixel Scalling that KingTempest used is WB's Head. Currently it doesn't show the full face so it can't really be used.
2. The pixel scale is too imposing / forcing, where's that the Point of View shows Kizaru farther from the laser heading for Luffy.
3. The Panel (resolution), it's the reason why the result it's not maximal. It's not fully full screen, ussualy the Height Of Panel is 360, 720, 1080, 1280, 1440, 1980 pixel and etc till 16K resolution. (here)
4. The 2800 x 1800 pixel resolution it's not the standard resolution it makes everything the pixel scalling insane and crazy getting high result. Better using the Standard like 1280x720 or how many it is. BUT it need Standard resolution. So i suggest using the Tio's HD frame, it using the standard resolution.
example

It is better to use the frame like this one, that tiokill had provide, an HD frame by frame:
https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-ftl-is-whack.146167/

So i'll better use as KLOL said using Kizaru's Collar.
Maybe you'll guys gonna reject the calculation same as this one ( even though it got had accepted but it got rejected again ), this time i use the HD Frame.
That means i pixel scalling by own by my self (accurate & consistent result).

And ofcourse WhiteBeard moved 90 degrees because The distance of the laser measures the timeframe it took for Whitebeard to move it 90º.
Another proof

And about the FTL+ Calculation that had been updated into this one, i hope we could change into mine Calculation and scaled to other FTL One Piece Characters.
Because the new calculation i'm afraid very lacking and prone because it doesn't repixel scalling, and the pixel photo frame that this Calculation used from KT's could be changed, that means the result would become wierd.
And for the other, i will explain some flaws in this Calculation :
a.) Fikri search the diameter of light and got 35 pixel. And got 0.16... Meter, and input it into KT's Method which is 100 pixel, that's contradicted the Calculation and the light diameter

b.) Fikri should repixel scalling the picture that he had using from KT's, but he doesn't. (that makes his calculation got inaccurate result or even insane high)

c.) same as poin A, but Fikri could have just pixel scale the Kizaru Collar in the same picture and search the Light Diameter. So it doesn't contradicted the calc.
( what i mean is, if the pixel of the frame he download it is still, it probs fine if he draw a pixel scale on kizaru's collar.)

I hope we could discuss it at this Thread.

Disagree:

Last edited:
I have already provided my contributions in the previous thread with the pixel-scaling aspects. I do not wish to proceed any further than this and bring the wrath of the HST upon me.

Ant this person has been spamming this same topic repeatedly and I'm actually sick and tired of it

I don't even wanna engage this calculation again

My calculation has already been removed, so I don't know why he keeps bringing up my calculation over and over for the sole purpose of making his own calculation look good.

All you did was use every other thread and just bring up 90º again.

The currently accepted one already uses your damn collar. TioKill's calculation already uses HD images. The last thread already used HD images.

All you're doing is making new threads to tackle my original outdated calc, calling it wrong 50 times over, then using the 90º distance with the same ******* pixelscaling you've all been doing, then you add something new. This time, it's "the picture is HD".

Closing. Don't tackle this calculation again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back