• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Onepiece speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fikriskps

He/Him
I made a calculation Shirohige And Kizaru Fight Feats, The result are FTL+

My calculation

Current calculation

I see some problem with the current calculation:
Simple, King Tempest didn't give any reasoning about why he used 90° for Shirohige's arm movement. Especially since Shirohige is clearly swinging his Bisento from the back to the front, which makes it safe to assume that his movement is atleast 180°. And it's arguable that his arm movement can go up more than 180° since from the looks of it, his arm didn't stop directly infront of him and instead it swinged more to the side. Either way, 180° movement is already enough to upgrade Shirohige's speed from FTL to FTL+, and this could probably be scaled to Luffy and any other god tiers in the verse.

Agree:
Dissagre:

It only says he’s Image Helper
Screenshot_2022-11-30_3.52.12_PM.png

I made a calculation Shirohige And Kizaru Fight Feats, The result are FTL+

My calculation

Current calculation

Simple, King Tempest didn't give any reasoning about why he used 90° for Shirohige's arm movement. Especially since Shirohige is clearly swinging his Bisento from the back to the front, which makes it safe to assume that his movement is atleast 180°. And it's arguable that his arm movement can go up more than 180° since from the looks of it, his arm didn't stop directly infront of him and instead it swinged more to the side. Either way, 180° movement is already enough to upgrade Shirohige's speed from FTL to FTL+, and this could probably be scaled to Luffy and any other god tiers in the verse.

Agree:
Dissagre:
Pretty reasonable so I agree with this thread

Saya membuat perhitungan Shirohige Dan Kizaru Fight Feats, Hasilnya adalah FTL+

perhitungan saya

Perhitungan saat ini

Saya melihat beberapa masalah dengan perhitungan saat ini:
Sederhana saja, King Tempest tidak memberikan alasan mengapa dia menggunakan 90° untuk gerakan lengan Shirohige. Terutama karena Shirohige dengan jelas mengayunkan Bisento-nya dari belakang ke depan, yang membuatnya aman untuk mengasumsikan bahwa gerakannya setidaknya 180°. Dan bisa dibilang gerakan lengannya bisa naik lebih dari 180° karena dari kelihatannya, lengannya tidak berhenti tepat di depannya dan malah terayun ke samping. Apa pun itu, gerakan 180° sudah cukup untuk meningkatkan kecepatan Shirohige dari FTL ke FTL+, dan ini mungkin bisa diskalakan ke Luffy dan tingkatan dewa lainnya dalam ayat tersebut.

Setuju:
Tidak setuju:

setuju, karena saya malas mengoreksi

Yall needa stop wanking my damn calcs cause it's very irritating

Simple, King Tempest didn't give any reasoning about why he used 90° for Shirohige's arm movement.
What?

Shirohige swung from the back.

But the calculation I made measured him moving from the side.

Look at the pictures I showed
pBqskmb.png
aeZeYG1.png

The distance of the laser measures the timeframe it took for Whitebeard to move it 90º.

All you did was arbitrarily raise the value to something that contradicts the pixelscaling.

This shit is wrong

Kalian semua harus berhenti mengocok ototku karena itu sangat menyebalkan

Apa?

Shirohige mengayun dari belakang.

Tapi perhitungan yang saya buat mengukur dia bergerak dari samping.

Lihat gambar-gambar yang saya tunjukkan
pBqskmb.png
aeZeYG1.png

Jarak laser mengukur jangka waktu yang dibutuhkan Shirohige untuk memindahkannya 90º.

Yang Anda lakukan hanyalah menaikkan nilai secara sewenang-wenang ke sesuatu yang bertentangan dengan penskalaan piksel.

Sialan ini salah
The picture you provided does not show 90°, we only need to calculate the distance of shirohige's hand from the beginning to the end point of stopping, and kizaru is thrown after the end point of shirohige's hand like this: https://imgur.io/EuJEHv4?r

So it makes sense right? The distance of the shirohige hand forms a semicircle.

Last edited:
If you want to use 120º or 180º, then find a different laser distance

The laser distance I used was him moving 90º

You wanna use a different distance for him? Go ahead. But just raise the laser distance as well

Jika Anda ingin menggunakan 120º atau 180º, maka cari jarak laser yang berbeda

Jarak laser yang saya gunakan adalah dia bergerak 90º

Anda ingin menggunakan jarak yang berbeda untuknya? Lanjutkan. Tapi naikkan saja jarak lasernya juga
Alright, I'll change the distance, and calculate the distance from shirohige to kizaru with pyhtagoras.

Wait a moment.

If you want to use 120º or 180º, then find a different laser distance

The laser distance I used was him moving 90º

You wanna use a different distance for him? Go ahead. But just raise the laser distance as well
Ahh i see, it seems you are wrong in using move degrees. You only count 90° from shirohige's distance to the laser, but what you don't know is that Kizaru was thrown after shirohige's 180° move, which means the move was still within the laser's time frame.

The laser distance that I calced was when he moved 90 degrees

I don’t care about “when he started”, I care about the distance I used being the distance it covered while he moved a 90 degree angle

It’s impossible to find the full distance of the laser when he was moving 180 degrees because he wiped out the laser before he even fully went 180, so I settled with calcing the 90 degree movement cause we can see the laser there

You cannot calc the 180 movement using the 90 distance. That’s final

The laser distance that I calced was when he moved 90 degrees

I don’t care about “when he started”, I care about the distance I used being the distance it covered while he moved a 90 degree angle

It’s impossible to find the full distance of the laser when he was moving 180 degrees because he wiped out the laser before he even fully went 180, so I settled with calcing the 90 degree movement cause we can see the laser there

You cannot calc the 180 movement using the 90 distance. That’s final
No no, you still don't understand, when shirohige's final move, kizaru's laser was still imprinted, which means we can still use the laser time frame.

This indicates that shirohige's move is really faster than the laser to make the laser imprint: https://imgur.io/EuJEHv4?r

No no, you still don't understand, when shirohige's final move, kizaru's laser was still imprinted, which means we can still use the laser time frame.

This indicates that shirohige's move is really faster than the laser to make the laser imprint: https://imgur.io/EuJEHv4?r
where is the laser that i was scaling in this image?

where is the laser that i was scaling in this image?
In the place where the laser is still imprinted, and if after shirohige's 90° move to slash kizaru, the laser should not be imprinted, but in this case during shirohige's final move, the light is imprinted, which means we can still use the time frame sol.

I don't understand what you mean when you "remove the laser", whereas, until the final move of shirohige, the laser is still "imprinted".

In the place where the laser is still imprinted, and if after shirohige's 90° move to slash kizaru, the laser should not be imprinted, but in this case during shirohige's final move, the light is imprinted, which means we can still use the time frame sol.

I don't understand what you mean when you "remove the laser", whereas, until the final move of shirohige, the laser is still "imprinted".
where is the specific laser that i calculated in that picture
I showed it here
Show it in the final one as well

di mana laser spesifik yang saya hitung di gambar itu

Saya menunjukkannya di sini
Tunjukkan di final juga
Here:

And when you say "erase the laser", the kizaru laser alone is still imprinted until the final move shirohige. Which means safety for us using the laser time frame.

That is clearly not the same laser since it's clearly not even moving in the same direction. You just saw a random laser and put a green line on it.

That is clearly not the same laser since it's clearly not even moving in the same direction. You just saw a random laser and put a green line on it.
You still don't understand, what we're talking about is the time frame, and if after shirohige moved 90° and erased the laser you were scaling, kizaru's body laser should no longer be imprinted, but until the end of shirohige's movement the laser was still imprinted.

It takes a very fast movement to make the laser imprint. So, the laser time frame should still be usable.

The worst type of ignorant is the one that believes they're right.

No, it's mathematically not viable. As Tempest explained, he calculated the movement based on the distance the laser moved when he was at 90 degrees. You cannot use the same timeframe when the full half-circle is completed, because Whitebeard was already within the laser's range by the time he moved 90°. You would need to find a totally new timeframe based on the distance one of the lasers moved when the swing was completed.

This isn't a debate, this is facts. The timeframe is only achieved through a 90° degree, same with the distance, you cannot apply it to 180°.

You still don't understand, what we're talking about is the time frame, and if after shirohige moved 90° and erased the laser you were scaling, kizaru's body laser should no longer be imprinted, but until the end of shirohige's movement the laser was still imprinted.

It takes a very fast movement to make the laser imprint. So, the laser time frame should still be usable.
His body was never imprinted until he actually got hit. You just looked at a cut portion of the body and said it was a laser, then made a bad assumption and said it's the same laser

Not even moving in the same direction

His body was never imprinted until he actually got hit. You just looked at a cut portion of the body and said it was a laser, then made a bad assumption and said it's the same laser

Not even moving in the same direction
You can see this picture:

This is the final image of the laser you are scaling I have watched the video repeatedly.

And shirohige's final move, the light is still there. You can watch the video again to make sure

The worst type of ignorant is the one that believes they're right.

No, it's mathematically not viable. As Tempest explained, he calculated the movement based on the distance the laser moved when he was at 90 degrees. You cannot use the same timeframe when the full half-circle is completed, because Whitebeard was already within the laser's range by the time he moved 90°. You would need to find a totally new timeframe based on the distance one of the lasers moved when the swing was completed.

This isn't a debate, this is facts. The timeframe is only achieved through a 90° degree, same with the distance, you cannot apply it to 180°.
Why can't you? The laser that drew the tempest merged with the others and left its mark until Shirohige's final move.

Why can't you? The laser that drew the tempest merged with the others and left its mark until Shirohige's final move.
if it merged then you can't find the distance it moved in an accurate way when it merged with something else

it's too much assumption
You can see this picture:

This is the final image of the laser you are scaling I have watched the video repeatedly.

And shirohige's final move, the light is still there. You can watch the video again to make sure

my laser wasn't that high. you're gasping for straws

Because even then it's not the same distance nor the same timeframe, you need to calculate those and take it into account - better yet, to avoid confusion, just use another laser that stays uniform through the entire swing.

Gosh, I'd even do that for you if you wish.

jika digabungkan maka Anda tidak dapat menemukan jarak perpindahannya secara akurat saat digabungkan dengan sesuatu yang lain

itu terlalu banyak asumsi

laser saya tidak setinggi itu. Anda terengah-engah untuk sedotanJ
So you're basically saying that Shirohige's movement is 90° because u assumed his armed swing from the side to the front right? but the issue is that his arm placement before he swung was behind him which would mean his arm would've formed a half cirlce to hit Kizaru.

Just like the pic you showed when finding the timeframe, his arm was technically behind him since his upperbody was slightly turned and so does his arm and Bisento. And if you actually try to perform this exact movement irl, your arm would swing 180°. And this is what happened in this scene, Shirohige swung his arm from the back to Kizaru which would form a half circle, the problem for the timeframe also doesn't matter since i find his movement using your pictures that lead you to 90°. And the reason i got a different result is because i saw it in a different perspective/point of view than you are.

And if 180° still seems far fetched for you, his movement would still atleast be in the hundreds. Maybe from 110 - 120 degree, and that would still be enough to get Shirohige to FTL+ since i discovered a new flaw to your original calc that would bump the speed up to FTL 9.87c

And after I looked at your calculations, I found some flaws.
1. Finding the diameter of the vague kizaru laser. You made shirohige's head as the object of comparison to find the diameter of the laser is a mistake, because she herself is not parallel which makes the diameter larger because the object of comparison is vague.
2. I found a good way is to calculate the length of the width of the kizaru's shoulders as finding the diameter of the light, because from the perspective they are parallel.

~
-Kizaru height 1205 px | 3.02m
- Shoulder width 314 px | 0.786954357m

Continue to find the diameter of the light:
  • kizaru shoulder width 163 px | 0.786954357m
  • laser diameter 36 px | 0.17380587m

And yeah, it makes more sense than finding yours.

Next will be fixing your wrong angsize.

-Light in Initial Frame: 100.7 px

- Light in Initial Frame: 0.17380587m

- Light in Final Frame: 142.2 px

- Screen Height: 1620 px
Angsize
~ initial frame 1620×0.17380587÷(100.7×2tan(35°)) =1,99660984m
~ end of frame 1620×0.17380587÷(142, 2 × 2tan(35°))=1.41391428m

• 1,99660984-1,41391428=0,58269556m

- Blue line 323px | 0.557487736m

Pythagoras: √(0,557487736²+(0,58269556²)= 0,806428355m

The original distance of the laser displacement was 0.806428355m not 1.60205160626m.

Which means if shirohige swings 90°:
7.96683730853 × 299792458 ÷ 0.806428355 = 2.96169861e9 m/s (9.87c)

Looks like you have to make a new calc shirohige with this version, and increase shirohige's move 105-110° to be FTL+.

Last edited:
Jadi pada dasarnya Anda mengatakan bahwa gerakan Shirohige adalah 90° karena Anda menganggap lengannya berayun dari samping ke depan, bukan? tapi masalahnya adalah penempatan lengannya sebelum dia mengayunkan berada di belakangnya yang berarti lengannya akan membentuk setengah lingkaran untuk mengenai Kizaru.

Sama seperti foto yang Anda tunjukkan saat menemukan kerangka waktu, lengannya secara teknis berada di belakangnya karena bagian atas tubuhnya sedikit diputar dan begitu pula lengannya dan Bisento. Dan jika Anda benar-benar mencoba melakukan gerakan yang tepat ini, lengan Anda akan berayun 180°. Dan inilah yang terjadi di scene ini, Shirohige mengayunkan lengannya dari belakang ke Kizaru yang akan membentuk setengah lingkaran, masalah timeframe juga tidak masalah karena saya menemukan pergerakannya menggunakan gambar Anda yang mengarahkan Anda ke 90°. Dan alasan saya mendapatkan hasil yang berbeda adalah karena saya melihatnya dalam perspektif/sudut pandang yang berbeda dari Anda.

Dan jika 180 ° masih tampak terlalu jauh untuk Anda, gerakannya setidaknya masih ratusan. Mungkin dari 110 - 120 derajat, dan itu masih cukup untuk membawa Shirohige ke FTL+ karena saya menemukan cacat baru pada calc asli Anda yang akan meningkatkan kecepatan hingga FTL 9.87c

Dan setelah saya melihat perhitungan Anda, saya menemukan beberapa kekurangan.
1. Menemukan diameter laser kizaru yang tidak jelas. Anda menjadikan kepala shirohige sebagai objek pembanding untuk mencari diameter laser adalah suatu kesalahan, karena dia sendiri tidak sejajar yang membuat diameternya lebih besar karena objek pembandingnya tidak jelas.
2. Saya menemukan cara yang baik untuk menghitung panjang lebar bahu kizaru sebagai menemukan diameter cahaya, karena dari perspektif mereka sejajar.

~
-Tinggi Kizaru 1205 px | 3,02m
- Lebar bahu 314 px | 0,786954357m

Lanjutkan mencari diameter cahaya:
  • lebar bahu kizaru 163 px | 0,786954357m
  • diameter laser 36 px | 0,17380587m

Dan ya, itu lebih masuk akal daripada menemukan milikmu.

Selanjutnya akan memperbaiki angsize Anda yang salah.

-Cahaya dalam Bingkai Awal: 100,7 px

- Cahaya di Bingkai Awal: 0,17380587m

- Cahaya dalam Bingkai Terakhir: 142,2 px

- Tinggi Layar: 1620 px
Angsize
~ rangka awal 1620×0,17380587÷(100,7×2tan(35°)) =1,99660984m
~ ujung bingkai 1620×0,17380587÷(142, 2 × 2tan(35°))=1,41391428m

• 1,99660984-1,41391428=0,58269556m

- Garis biru 323px | 0,557487736m

Pythagoras: √(0,557487736²+(0,58269556²)= 0,806428355m

The original distance of the laser displacement was 0.806428355m not 1.60205160626m.

Which means if shirohige swings 90°:
7.96683730853 × 299792458 ÷ 0.806428355 = 2.96169861e9 m/s (9.87c)

Looks like you have to make a new calc shirohige with this version, and increase shirohige's move 105-110° to be FTL+.

It's Like You Forgot To Translate Into English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back