• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to the new forum!

Fandom has also blocked the use of direct links to illegal scanslation sites, so we have to update or remove all of them to be able to edit the affected profile pages.
So I'm guessing either uploading the images to the wiki itself or using something like Imgur?

Thank you Elizhaa.

@Firestorm808

It doesn't seem worth the effort. There isn't much left to do. We are just waiting for Sultan to respond.

We received lists of most of the affected profiles from a SOAP member earlier today. I think that Abstractions has volunteered to replace the scans with links to Imgur or the wiki itself instead.

Just a note that I will not be able to work around 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, by both patrolling the wiki and organising most of the important forum discussion threads anymore, but AKM sama will take over much of my forum organisation work in the future.

Had an ever-so-slight scare just now when my username didn't work to log in. Went back and used the default username password (which apparently still works?) and checked my account data. Forgot that my username now has an underscore in it. Scared myself shitless for a moment.

An important notification:

I have been informed that, unfortunately, XenForo does not allow regular staff members to only ban misbehaving members from specific sub-forums, only from single threads and the forum as a whole, and there isn't anything that our system administrator can do about it.

This means that members who get banned from any of our three wiki forums will get banned from all of them, so they will need to be extra careful before misbehaving in any of them, whereas our staff need to be extra careful before handing out bans to otherwise productive members.

Last edited:
That's going to be problematic, however, at least it will get rid of obvious trolls faster. Inconvenient for regular contributors who just stepped over the line when discussing some parts.

Threadbanning is very helpful, however.

Temporary threadbans can be used to very quickly de-escalate threads that are going on a downwards spiral, and permament threadbans are great for otherwise productive users that just don't behave when certain topics are brought up.

Hype. It's finally here. Been waiting so long for the forum move.

Now CRT's will soon become common and active once more.

Btw. Idk why, but it's only saying that I have a bit over 600 messages, which I'm guessing is the new term for contributions, but on the original wiki/forum, I have over 2,500 contributions. My profile here also says I joined on May 13th, 2020, which isn't true.

Now CRT's will soon become common and active once more.

CRTs still need to wait for a bit. We need to organize ourselves and work out issues on the new forum first. This is also outlined in Ant's OP.

There will also, from what I understand, be megathreads, one per verse, that will tackle revisions proposed by a large number of users so as to not spam the board. Once CRTs are made available additionally wait for the megathread for your verse to be made so you can throw in minor revisions.

I was saying that CRT's will become active again soon, not immediately.

Anyways, this forum will take some time getting used to, after having already used the old forum so much.

I do definitely have a few possible CRT's in mind when I can finally make them, though.

Btw, just want to clarify, since I've got my account on the new forum now, can or should I just leave my old forum account alone? And will it still be usable after the forum move is completely finished? Basically, am I completely good to go with my migration to the new forum?

Oh? You can't like your own post? Thank god. Sort of irritates me sometimes when there were temporary users who would falsely like their own posts to pretend people agreed with their arguments, true or false.

You'll still need the other account to edit profiles and sandboxes and blogs and stuff. Don't discard it just yet.

This is going to take some getting used to...I like having a dark theme though!

It's definitely sleek. Different, but not in a bad way, just feels weird moving is all. Glad to see it in action

I hope more people will join this forum. Participation is going down for months because of forum move. Now that's down, I hope wiki goes back to it's peak numbers of members.

Do we have a private message function here?
Yes, but we set a limit before being able to use it to avoid spam. I think that it was that all staff members are allowed to use it, as well as regular members with over 1 month old accounts combined with over 200 posts.

Back