• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to the new forum!

Have everybody adjusted their user settings as I instructed in the thread linked via my signature and highlighted on our front page??

I adjusted my Privacy settings according to the image, but nothing’s changed. My online status is still visible
I think that your online status is automatically visible to you. You should ask someone else if they can also see it or not.

I received multiple message from the same thread but from different user, isnt this kind of redundant and spam?

I received multiple message from the same thread but from different user, isnt this kind of redundant and spam?
Again, you need to follow the highlighted instruction thread in order to avoid that.

Posting my Queen in the new forum

Alina.Gray.600.2661019.jpg

@Antvasima Hey, so I'm trying to rework one of my CRT's to the coding on this forum, and I'm looking at the preview. there's a part on my CRT that's not showing up for some reason despite the text being right there. Is that a glitch or is it deleting my text out of left field?
CRTs are currently on hold until AKM Sama fixes the final few problems in the forum.

The time is upon us, we've finally made it after all these months. Also it's nice to finally have threads that have multiple pages, I personally never liked how on the old forums threads were just one massive page.

The new forum is looking nice. Using the old profiles and the new forum at once is going to take some getting used to, but I'll manage. Hope the kinks get worked out soon so we can make crts again. Nice to finally be here.

Back