• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information about our recent forum server move

The problems were caused by him rebuilding our server's cache, as I had guessed.

However, it would be very helpful if our community can help him to check if everything seems to be in working order as well, now that he has finished. 🙏
It's still finicky, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, right now the only thing that can be searched is Tags and you can't look at your own threads made and whatnot

I will inform our system manager about this. 🙏

Okay the search engine bug seems to make it that you can only find posts that are made today.

I typed Krillin in the search bar and no results came up. I try to search my own username, and only posts that I specifically made today came up. I search Touhou and only 3 posts containing the word Touhou came up, all of them made today.

Okay the search engine bug seems to make it that you can only find posts that are made today.

I typed Krillin in the search bar and no results came up. I try to search my own username, and only posts that I specifically made today came up. I search Touhou and only 3 posts containing the word Touhou came up, all of them made today.
Yeah, it's happening.

I will remind our forum system manager about this. 🙏

Our search function seems to work as it should again now. It was likely a temporary system glitch.

It seems like our forum owner forgot to renew our XenForo license, and our search function is connected to that, so after he has done so, things should likely work as usual again. 🙏

Well, that's a funny feature

The search engine now rules out "common" words from the search thing, even when accompanied by something else...

So I can't even search "Doctor Who" on the search system, because "Who" is a common word!

This is just a temporary solution of using XenForo's standard search feature, instead of our customised version. Our search function should work as usual again after my friend the site owner has renewed our license.

Hey! Have you ever wanted to feel like every thread is a DM on the forum

Ever get tired of how clean posts are for reading?

Well worry not! With this new latest posts feature, you can look at every thread in a less clean and efficient way!

Well, our search function should work properly again at least, and our staff are currently voting regarding whether we should remove the latest posts sidebar.

Two problems with the ever-problematic Search Feature.

1. "Too short", "Too long", and "Too Common" doesn't exactly help when there are verses like Doctor Who, but you can't search "Who" on this forum, so it excludes that and makes you only search "Doctor". I want to be able to search verses or names that include "common" or "short" words without the search engine excluding things.

2. Some threads pop up, some don't, this is really irritating when I'm using that handy dandy "search this thread" feature and it comes up with nothing because **** that particular thread. I don't know if this is for post count, Age, Activity, or whatever else,,but either way, it's annoying as ****.

Our forum system manager has been trying hard to fix this problem, but the plugin that allows for shorter search terms seems buggy, and given that the XenForo company itself developed it, it has been hard to receive direct help from them.

He has repeatedly been trying hard for a prolonged period of time, but if XenForo's plugin itself is buggy, and it isn't possible for him to reach their staff, what is he supposed to do?

He has made another effort to fix our search function with help from a server administrator. 🙏

Back