• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords of the Sea vs. Emperors of the Sea

Wait until you hear Mihawk is the strongest in the verse even against Joyboy and Imu 👁'👁

i will give you some bananas just let me rest a while
monkey-crazy.gif

Mihawk Probably Could fight 1 Yonkou, but take 2 Yonkou at Once there nothing he can do. Other Shichibukai would get One shooted by Kaido with Thunder Bagua.

Even without it... It will probably take at least a day to defeat Kaido and Big mom which only Kuma, Jinbe and Mihawk are able to do
Jinbe's Haki is penetrated by Napoleon even without Haki, Luffy's G4 Haki is useless even in front of Thunder Bagua, Jinbe can't do anything here.

It will probably take at least a day to defeat Kaido and Big mom which only Kuma, Jinbe and Mihawk are able to do
Kuma
Stamina:
Very high. Is greatly resistant to pain as he was one of the few people to be able to take a "baptizing" in boiling water in Impel Down without flinching. He could also block a direct magma punch from Akainu with his bare hands, unperturbed despite being badly burned, and took a direct hit from Akainu's magma enhanced punch, which brutally pierced his body completely. In the past fought with Ace during five straight days.
Jinbe
Stamina: Very high due to being a cyborg, and does not feel pain or fatigue

Kuma
Stamina:
Very high. Is greatly resistant to pain as he was one of the few people to be able to take a "baptizing" in boiling water in Impel Down without flinching. He could also block a direct magma punch from Akainu with his bare hands, unperturbed despite being badly burned, and took a direct hit from Akainu's magma enhanced punch, which brutally pierced his body completely. In the past fought with Ace during five straight days.
Jinbe
Stamina: Very high due to being a cyborg, and does not feel pain or fatigue
The explanations are mixed up but I understand, but still Luffy has higher Stamina and as a result we already know

Currently what's accepted is he's comparable to the other Yonko via virtue of his title. But that doesn't specify him in base form.

Also, the reasoning for Mihawk being stronger than Shanks is him assuming Shanks is not worth fighting with a missing arm.

It's not reasonable whatsoever, as Mihawk has no frame of reference to say that. Not saying Shanks is STRONGER with just one arm, but I doubt it's that much of a decrease that Mihawk can't have a chance to lose a 1v1 against him

Currently what's accepted is he's comparable to the other Yonko via virtue of his title. But that doesn't specify him in base form.
That's weird, then why is Mihawk considered straight-up stronger, and not like, "possibly stronger", or something like that?

Hybrid Kaido scaling above a normal Yonkou has much more ground to be true than Mihawk imo.

Hybrid Kaido >> Base Kaido = Big Mom = Yonkou Level

Literally, unless you're implying Big Mom is below other Yonkous, Hybrid Kaido > Yonkou has to be true.

Hybrid Kaido >> Base Kaido = Big Mom = Yonkou Level
It's not on her profile
That's weird, then why is Mihawk considered straight-up stronger, and not like, "possibly stronger", or something like that?
It's not reasonable whatsoever, as Mihawk has no frame of reference to say that. Not saying Shanks is STRONGER with just one arm, but I doubt it's that much of a decrease that Mihawk can't have a chance to lose a 1v1 against him
read dis https://vsbattles.com/threads/mihawk-crt.113476/

It's not on her profile
Oh... Wano revisions will solve that, but if Hybrid Kaido is allowed, then this should be true. Big Mom is comparable to other Yonkous via her title alone, right?
"Mihawk on his Vivre Card states this "Not only can he discern a person's talent with a sword, he can also see the true strength of those that would stand before him" this is shown in chapter 50 when he sees Zoro and mentions he can discern their abilitiy to use a sword with just a glance.
(Source)"

I concede, good argument bro.

Oh... Wano revisions will solve that, but if Hybrid Kaido is allowed, then this should be true. Big Mom is comparable to other Yonkous via her title alone, right?
After Wano revisions scaling via the Yonko title probably won't be a thing, probably still ways to scale them to each other tho.

After Wano revisions scaling via the Yonko title probably won't be a thing, probably still ways to scale them to each other tho.
Yeah, Shanks has been consistently stated to be equal to Whitebeard, in the manga, and in databooks.
Shanks can hold off Kaido. Or... invite him for a drink, we don't know.
Big Mom can fight evenly with Kaido, and vice versa.

Aight I think it's far enough into the thread now where I can give my opinion.

I don't think hax matters much here since from what we've seen of Wano, Law wasn't able to do anything directly to BM and Kaido due to their Haki being that powerful. That being said, I don't think any of the Warlords are gonna be able to use their powers effectively against them, sans maybe Blackbeard and Kuma if he somehow touches one.

So right off the bat, Doffy gets one shot. I presume Kaido would target him first cause of being pissed from a betrayal. We all saw what base Kaido did to a stronger G4 Luffy than the one who punted Doffy's ass out, so he's pretty much worthless.

Same would have to go for Moria, Hancock and Croc. Buggy would just kill everyone so he is a non-factor. Law and Kuma would last longer due to the virtue of their abilities. They move around too much to get hit early but they'll probably be tagged eventually.

Something to note here which I'll bring up again later is that, the Warlords are not a cohesive fighting unit. If they were, they'd actually have a chance. But we've already seen from Marineford that they're basically a bundle of egos fighting for their own reasons. They're not a pack of wolves, they're tigers. And that's what's going to bring them down here.

Big Mom and Kaido, despite their own colossal head-up-ass attitude towards their abilities, are absolutely inclined to work together. Tag-teaming, combo attacks, saving each-other from dire straights, the works. We've seen them doing this during Wano so it stands to reason they'd do it again. And when you have people like this working together in synergy against a group like the Warlords, well...

Furthermore, none of the people on here aside from Mihawk have any potential to pierce Big Mom or Kaido. We've seen how tough they are and how much effort it took to land any meaningful damage on them during the rooftop fight, and no one is going to be matching what the Supernovas were dishing with the exception of old eagle eyes.

Speaking of which, he along with Jinbe and Blackbeard, possess the best shot out of anyone here. Mihawk could easily tie up one of the Yonko and the resulting battle would probably last days, if not weeks. However Jinbe and Blackbeard on their lonesome I don't think are enough to bring down whichever Yonko they're stuck with, given that Blackbeard got smashed by a half-corpse of a man whose DF he'd turned off, and Jinbe while being incredibly strong, is not nearly enough to endure a direct onslaught from one of them.

In the end, that lack of teamwork will come to bite the Warlords again, as while Mihawk is engaging one, the other will just swoop in after they're done smashing the remaining opposition and then they'll just tag-team him.

While I don't think Kaido and Big Mom are getting out of this completely unscathed, this should be a mid-diff fight for them. A combination of their insane Haki, sheer tankiness and the complete lack of cohesion of the opposite team is more than enough in my opinion to give them the W.

Assuming Hybrid Kaido = Mihawk, as it's an amp to his base form, and assuming they're in-character, I say Kaido would CHOOSE to fight Mihawk in a 1-on-1, which Mihawk, having certain pride, would accept, probably not taking help for the others.

Then it's Big Mom vs the rest. Crocodile's sandstorm could very easily become a homie, and without Kid, there's no actual way to hold down the homies even with Law's room. Law also can't move Big Mom herself, so he'd be a bigger help against Kaido, although again, doubt Mihawk would accept any help.

About Moriah sneaking up on one of them to get their shadow, I doubt this could ever happen without a good-ass plan, Moriah has to pull out their Shadow PHYSICALLY, which they can feel as shown with Luffy, and then cut. Until he does that, he gets one shot by homies or by Kaido's club.

Doflamingo would be scared shitless in-character too. Big Mom can ALSO turn his awakened threads into homies, so RIP.

Hancock is the greatest threat besides Mihawk, we assumed her seduction would work on SAITAMA of all people, then certantly we can assume it'd work on homies, Big Mom and Kaido respectively. Their immense willpower (as haoshoku users) will probably resist her seduction, but it will distract them, and Big Mom's homies would be manipulated, as Zeus could even be convinced by NAMI.

Overall, I think Kaido and Big Mom could wear them down.

About Kaido vs Mihawk, I say Kaido wins via Haoshoku Haki Coating, which Mihawk isn't confirmed to have yet.

Big Mom can have her homies turned against her, which will be shortlived as she can literally rip their souls off.

Also, Fear Manipulation and Death Manipulation, who here besides Jinbei-the-metal-balls-fishman can resist her Stay or Life?

But we've already seen from Marineford that they're basically a bundle of egos fighting for their own reasons. They're not a pack of wolves, they're tigers. And that's what's going to bring them down here.
We have Mihawk fighting Kaido. Then we have Law, who could gather Kuma, Jinbe, and Crocodile, to form a cohesive plan to take out Big Mom. None of these guys would be scared of her, so her main DF ability is gone. Crocodile can easily take out Prom and Zeus. Law could Shambles Nap out of Big Mom's hands, leaving her weaponless. We have seen Crocodile have a small clash with Mihawk, so it's not that hard to say that he could deflect an attack from her. Kuma could tag Big Mom with the help of Law, and Jinbe could knock her off the island if something happens to Kuma. This is not includig Blackbeard, Boa, Buggy.

Aight I think it's far enough into the thread now where I can give my opinion. [...]
Voting for Yonkou FRP and FRA
So right off the bat, Doffy gets one shot. I presume Kaido would target him first cause of being pissed from a betrayal. We all saw what base Kaido did to a stronger G4 Luffy than the one who punted Doffy's ass out, so he's pretty much worthless.
Kaido literally blitzes him before he can react as he did with Future Sight Luffy, whose reaction scale comparetively with Katakuri, who scales above Cracker, who have a stronger Haki than Doffy according to Luffy himself.
Speaking of which, he along with Jinbe and Blackbeard, possess the best shot out of anyone here. Mihawk could easily tie up one of the Yonko and the resulting battle would probably last days, if not weeks.
Disagree, Kaido can probably defeat Mihawk within a reasonable timeframe given his clear advantage with the coating.

Did we forget about Big Mom's Hax? Won't they ALL be scared shitless of her? Besides only Jinbei.

Also, Fear Manipulation and Death Manipulation, who here besides Jinbei-the-metal-balls-fishman can resist her Stay or Life?
Mihawk prolly doesn't give a shit, neither does Croc. Or Kuma. Mihawk cause he's not scared of a Yonko, Croc same and Kuma's literally a robot. What life are you going to take from him, even if he could feel fear?

None of these guys would be scared of her.
They don't have resistance to fear manipulation aside from Jinbei, therefore this is an assumption.
Crocodile can easily take out Prom and Zeus.
... No he can't? Zeus' power can blitz even the Wano Supernovas and Zoro.
Law could Shambles Nap out of Big Mom's hands, leaving her weaponless.
He can't. He is literally in a fight with her as we speak, and hasn't done anything even remotely close to this with a physical object.
We have seen Crocodile have a small clash with Mihawk, so it's not that hard to say that he could deflect an attack from her.
Clashes aren't fights, we don't know how serious Mihawk was. Unless you want to argue G2 Luffy ~ Mihawk?
Kuma could tag Big Mom with the help of Law, and Jinbe could knock her off the island if something happens to Kuma.
Big Mom can turn Crocodile's attacks into homies

We have Mihawk fighting Kaido. Then we have Law, who could gather Kuma, Jinbe, and Crocodile, to form a cohesive plan to take out Big Mom. None of these guys would be scared of her, so her main DF ability is gone. Crocodile can easily take out Prom and Zeus. Law could Shambles Nap out of Big Mom's hands, leaving her weaponless. We have seen Crocodile have a small clash with Mihawk, so it's not that hard to say that he could deflect an attack from her. Kuma could tag Big Mom with the help of Law, and Jinbe could knock her off the island if something happens to Kuma. This is not includig Blackbeard, Boa, Buggy.
Explain how Croc can take out two Homies that scale above him at the same time? Also if Law could do that, he would have during the rooftop fight. But he didn't. Because Napoleon is still coated with Haki. Anything that Big Mom touches is off limits more or less.

Furthermore, assume you take away all her weapons. She can create more of them. And even then you're still dealing with someone that can infuse their fists with Conqueror's, when she'd barely even need basic Armament to one shot most of the people here. And that still leaves the problem of any of them hurting her.

Furthermore, assume you take away all her weapons. She can create more of them. And even then you're still dealing with someone that can infuse their fists with Conqueror's, when she'd barely even need basic Armament to one shot most of the people here. And that still leaves the problem of any of them hurting her.
Big Mom one shot G4 Luffy by blocking casually in WCI, just to remind everyone.

Back