• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords of the Sea vs. Emperors of the Sea

Law and Kuma would last longer due to the virtue of their abilities.
Law's devil fruit taxes his stamina Alot btw
Speaking of which, he along with Jinbe and Blackbeard, possess the best shot out of anyone here
Pre timeskip black beard is doing nothing... He got destroyed by Old, Sick and literally dying by getting hit by everyone including the three admirals White beard.
I don't think any of the Warlords are gonna be able to use their powers effectively against them, sans maybe Blackbeard and Kuma if he somehow touches one.
black beard will only able to absorb the Yonko's devil fruit powers and Kuma will only be able to repel himself or other objects...

Other than that I agree 😁👍

Mihawk and Kaido probably would fight, they both hold strongest titles and Kaido has a history with swordsmen.

Leaving only Big Mom against the rest, who's famously been dealt with by weaker people. Like I said above Blackbeard could absorb her homies heavily limiting her and I'm sure with all those shichibukai they could knock her into the sea.

Mihawk and Kaido probably would fight, they both hold strongest titles and Kaido has a history with swordsmen.
Kaido would probably RUSH to fight the strongest Warlord there. But will he pick Mihawk over Doffy in-character?
Leaving only Big Mom against the rest, who's famously been dealt with by weaker people.
I mean, only when she was weakened, and thrown around.
Like I said above Blackbeard could absorb her homies heavily limiting her and I'm sure with all those supernova they could knock her into the sea.
In-Character, Kaido would noticed this and do something to help her by one shotting Blackbeard with H.C (Haoshoku Coating) or any of his ranged attacks like his Hybrid Form's Boro Breath

Leaving only Big Mom against the rest, who's famously been dealt with by weaker people. Like I said above Blackbeard could absorb her homies heavily limiting her and I'm sure with all those supernova they could knock her into the sea.
I'm going under the assumption that Kaido and BM will at least mop some of them before they settle into who gets to fight Mihawk. By that point I don't think there's a whole lot they can do against BM.

Also while Blackbeard could do that, let's not forget the dude got punted by Whitebeard literally dying. Sure it didn't kill him or even injure him much, but like, you're comparing a dying old man to a Yonko at peak health. Blackbeard touches her but then gets mauled. Even taking into account his absurd durability.

Also, what's exactly stopping Law from cutting Onigashima in half?.... No this isn't about the vs, it's a legit question about the canon story, I-

Remember, Punk Hazard Law is OVERPOWER, seems to be actually far stronger than his Dressrosa Key going by showings
No he is weaker than dressrosa... Devil fruits gets stronger the more you use them so his stamina will likely deplete slower and get more used to his devil fruit and his haki also got stronger

No he is weaker than dressrosa... Devil fruits gets stronger the more you use them so his stamina will deplete slower and get more used to his devil fruit and his haki also got stronger
"seems to be" /=/ "actually is"

His use of his DF was severely nerfed after his. He is stronger by scaling, sure, but it doesn't seem like it.

"seems to be" /=/ "actually is"

His use of his DF was severely nerfed after his. He is stronger by scaling, sure, but it doesn't seem like it.
You think that because he lost to Doflamingo who has stronger Haki than Law... He used it much more creative than his fight with vergo..

Kaido would probably RUSH to fight the strongest Warlord there. But will he pick Mihawk over Doffy in-character?

I mean, only when she was weakened, and thrown around.

In-Character, Kaido would noticed this and do something to help her by one shotting Blackbeard with H.C (Haoshoku Coating) or any of his ranged attacks like his Hybrid Form's Boro Breath
He attacked Killer before ever targeting Law, in his fight his focus on the events of dressrosa didn't really effect him that much.

She got thrown around during Onigashima as well.

He would but when that happened in the manga no one was occupying Kaido at the time (Nor was there someone who could occupy Kaido in a 1v1)
When did that ever happen? This is definitely head Canon... Don't say white beard 👁
Literally how his fruit works, Ace and Whitebeard.
I'm going under the assumption that Kaido and BM will at least mop some of them before they settle into who gets to fight Mihawk. By that point I don't think there's a whole lot they can do against BM.

Also while Blackbeard could do that, let's not forget the dude got punted by Whitebeard literally dying. Sure it didn't kill him or even injure him much, but like, you're comparing a dying old man to a Yonko at peak health. Blackbeard touches her but then gets mauled. Even taking into account his absurd durability.
I don't think it's only up to them who get's to fight Mihawk, I imagine him challenging Kaido as well considering he attack Whitebeard first before anyone else.

By all means Blackbeard on his own Isn't taking her down, absorbing her devil fruit homies is all he really needs to do (and highly likely what he would do in character), from there Law could teleport Jinbe in to grapple her like he did in canon to throw her into the ocean while the other Shichibukai could aid in making sure she falls into the Ocean.

While bringing up their ego is an important point there are still a couple of them who likely will work in a team such as Law, Jinbe and Kuma. While the others have shown to tag team a single opponent together such as against Oars Jr or in dressrosa against Law.

You think that because he lost to Doflamingo who has stronger Haki than Law... He used it much more creative than his fight with vergo..
I know he is stronger, I'm just saying his DF wasn't overpowered like in his fight with vergo where he cut an entire island in half. That's just it.

He attacked Killer before ever targeting Law, in his fight his focus on the events of dressrosa didn't really effect him that much.
Fair enough.
She got thrown around during Onigashima as well.
By Law's Tact and Killer's DF, yes. There's nothing which can accomplish a similar level of-

Wait, is this happening after or before the fight on the rooftop? Information is important.
He would but when that happened in the manga no one was occupying Kaido at the time (Nor was there someone who could occupy Kaido in a 1v1)
He can't defeat Mihawk quickly even with his advantage, but he can at least push him away for long enough to breath fire against Blackbeard, or to allow Big Mom to make a new homie, now aware of Blackbeard's power.

Any proof they activated haki? Because using haki with devil fruit needs activation...
You think whitebeard decided to not use haki against a devil fruit user, everytime he fought an admiral he used haki.
By Law's Tact and Killer's DF, yes. There's nothing which can accomplish a similar level of-

Wait, is this happening after or before the fight on the rooftop? Information is important.
Earlier in the chapter Jinbe and Robin dealt with her.

I don't know, I think during?
He can't defeat Mihawk quickly even with his advantage, but he can at least push him away for long enough to breath fire against Blackbeard, or to allow Big Mom to make a new homie, now aware of Blackbeard's power.
Mihawk tends to not allow people to escape a 1v1 from him (unless someone else gets involved) based off the Luffy fight. Even if he does shoot a boro breath Kuma should be able to deflect it.

Why would they not activate Haki against a foe they're taking seriously? Unless you want to say Ace doesn't have Armament, lmfao
I'm talking about using Haki with devil fruit... Combining them like Luffy... We have no proof ace put haki on his fire or if white beard put haki on his quake

The admirals showed the ability to form their bodies out the way of hits
Then that would explain why they are admirals...

So what I don't understand how can whitebeard resist blackbeard fruit while using black hole which is infinite gravity
7.png
8.png

Also white beard might have deactivated his haki to attack with only physically to surprise or teach black beard 🤔🤷‍♂️

Well whats stopping him from putting water INTO the room to drown them:cool:. Ultimate sacrifice move
The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water.

Last edited:
Back