• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 3-Homie Big Mom who is relative to Hybrid Kaido
Fireld is right, when she used her combined attack with Kaidou she was using Cognac which is only two homies, it's literally stated prior to Hera that Big Mom could not use all her homies in combined attacks (Here)
Woah, wow there slow down a little. That Cognac was aimed at Nami, Tama & Usopp, it doesn't matter that she wanted to kill them or that she was angry, that attack was aimed at weaklings like Sanji & Luffy stopping her Zeus enhanced punch meant to finish off Reiju so it ain't her full power. BM was angry there too. She was briefly fighting him without combing Napoleon with elemental hommies before Law showed up. Those same Kaifus were deflected by Killer & 1-sword Zoro. Are you arguing those 2 individually are>2-Hommie BM who's relative to Hybrid Kaido who can compete with Asura Zoro?

It's literally made out of scrap. Or Base BM 1-hommie Ikoku Sovereignty that completly wrecked Punk Rotten but left Kid still in 1 piece.
Anyways I agree with this.

Fireld is right, when she used her combined attack with Kaidou she was using Cognac which is only two homies,
Fair.
it's literally stated prior to Hera that Big Mom could not use all her homies in combined attacks (Here)
Prometheus was simping for Hera and complementing her because of that.
Kidd using a normal metal arm still managed to (in 1036) block Bigger Mom's Homie Metal Bars that could later (in 1038) pose a threat to Law (after Law used his Awakening a 2nd time).

Tell that to Kidd's current profile
I sure will tell it on the next episode of DBZ/1 of my sequel CTRs
Fireld is right, when she used her combined attack with Kaidou she was using Cognac which is only two homies, it's literally stated prior to Hera that Big Mom could not use all her homies in combined attacks (Here)

Thanks man! I was also gonna add that the triple hommie combos are dura neg anyways even if they didn't hypothetically have that limitation with Zeus before, we can't really compare those moves to Hybrid Kaido's physicals.
I'm not saying the metal is more durable than Kidd, I'm just saying it's still durable enough to block hits from Bigger Mom's Homies that threatened Law.

And it's durability should still be comparable to its AP else it couldn't endure its own punches.
Oof, still skeptic on that rn.
Seems fine to me.

I will wait a bit before closing.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Oof, still skeptic on that rn.
I mean, we see in 1036 he flat-out blocks one of those Metal Bar Homies with the back of his small metal hand, but those Homies could later threaten Law (and, being Homies used by a serious Bigger Mom, shouldn't be too far below her other Homies like Hera and that little bitch Prometheus).

A larger metal hand got effortlessly sliced through by Kaifu.
Woah, wow there slow down a little. That Cognac was aimed at Nami, Tama & Usopp, it doesn't matter that she wanted to kill them or that she was angry, that attack was aimed at weaklings like Sanji & Luffy

I mean, we see in 1036 he flat-out blocks one of those Metal Bar Homies with the back of his small metal hand, but those Homies could later threaten Law (and, being Homies used by a serious Bigger Mom, shouldn't be too far below her other Homies like Hera and that little bitch Prometheus).

A larger metal hand got effortlessly sliced through by Kaifu.
Nth has changed from last time
I said i was gonna argue against this next time. Ig using enough effort to kill those featless chef & her son during her hunger fits when she's more irrational; cracking the ground or frying Carrot when trying to hit a fly=BM using full power against Nami. While you're at it scale DJ Sanji & G3 Luffy to her Zeus-enhanced Punch, that had killing intend too; strawhats to the speed of her Hommies when the were trying to kill flies, Jimbei durability to BM Heavenly Feuer when used it on a fly or Killer+1 sword Zoro>>H.Kaido & BM. But do all of this elsewhere. I just suggested 1 resistance & you create a new scalingchain. Monke was right about us.
Seems fine to me.

I will wait a bit before closing.
I give up, can you close this now? I'll propose adding that specific power another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back