• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tailed Beasts vs The Emperors of The Sea

• Nine Tails, Eight Tails, Ten Tails (Restricted to the first form), One Tail and Four Tails. (Naruto)

vs

• Kaidou, Big Mom, Luffy, Blackbeard and Shanks.

• Speed is equalized.
  • Conqueror's Haki is restricted.
  • In-character.
  • Each group starts 50m away from each other.

The Emperors:

The Beasts:

Hmmm, I believe that's oversimplifying the cenario a bit, I mean, there's multiple different abilities from the Beasts at play here, are you implying none of them would help at all?...

Hmmm, I believe that's oversimplifying the cenario a bit, I mean, there's multiple different abilities from the Beasts at play here, are you implying none of them would help at all?...
I mean, even in versatility, the Yonko have them beat, the Biju basically do nothing other than Bijudama.

Regardless, lava style and weak magnetic abilities aren't making up for a several time over one shot AP gap.

I mean, even in versatility, the Yonko have them beat, the Biju basically do nothing other than Bijudama.

Regardless, lava style and weak magnetic abilities aren't making up for a several time over one shot AP gap.

I see. The Lava Style would be slight relevant imo (Unless they have resistance to such, which I don't think is the case), but yeah, you got a point.

I don't think there's any WinCon for the Bijū now that I think about it

I don't believe Kurama would be One Shot, as he resisted Jūbi's 20 Teraton Bijuudama.
You're right on that, I forgot Kurama had different durability to AP, doesn't matter though, he can't even damage any of the Yonko with his attacks.

Also, I don't think lava style is relevant, Shanks has heat resistance against Akainu's magma which could melt steel from several meters away and it's likely 4 Tails dies before he can do anything given that he's literally dozens of times weaker.

You're right on that, I forgot Kurama had different durability to AP, doesn't matter though, he can't even damage any of the Yonko with his attacks.

Also, I don't think lava style is relevant, Shanks has heat resistance against Akainu's magma which could melt steel from several meters away and it's likely 4 Tails dies before he can do anything given that he's literally dozens of times weaker.

I see.
Can't Kurama and Ten Tails duplicate?

Kurama's Durability and the Majestic Attire Susanoo don't have the same Durability nor do they combine their Durability.

The Shinsu Senju was only able to partially damage the Majestic Attire Susanoo without dealing any damage to Kurama

0626-005.png

Confused on what's stopping them from getting their souls ripped or getting their attacks homiefied

Confused on what's stopping them from getting their souls ripped or getting their attacks homiefied
Why would they be scared of Big Meme?
About the homiefied attacks, how would she take out her own soul, and insert it into the attack before it explodes, exactly?

you mean her own homie which is made of her soul and the fact that she has control over homies
Yo do you have a @KingTempest speaks radar? You never comment on a thread involving OP until I say something about OP.

Anyways, how does that matter? She can crush souls, especially these beings specifically made out of souls.

Yo do you have a @KingTempest speaks radar? You never comment on a thread involving OP until I say something about OP.

Anyways, how does that matter? She can crush souls, especially these beings specifically made out of souls.
You are on almost every OP thread
Only showed that against something made of her soul and her creation. She can literally control homies

You are on almost every OP thread
Only showed that against something made of her soul and her creation. She can literally control homies
Can you prove that power doesn't stretch out to those that aren't homies?

Edit: This thread has been open for weeks and you only wanna talk when I respond

chakra entities is the only actual qualifications for them
So they're not people? Ok. They get homiefied
Still no reason for it to work on Bijuus
honestly suprised you have not brought up conquerors which actually is known to be fast when Homie creation has a unknown timeframe
Honestly surprised you didn't read the OP that says it can't work.
Homie creation has a known timeframe, not that long. Few seconds max since she touched random ornaments and they turned into homies.

So they're not people? Ok. They get homiefied
So now it homiefies literally anything
she can't homifie chakra/souls it doesn't make any sense it would be the same as her making a homie out of a homie
Honestly surprised you didn't read the OP that says it can't work.
Homie creation has a known timeframe, not that long. Few seconds max since she touched random ornaments and they turned into homies.
Few seconds is pretty major and by the sounds of that it was literally some tiny small objects

So now it homiefies literally anything
she can't homifie chakra/souls it doesn't make any sense it would be the same as her making a homie out of a homie
Nope, because these are physical beings that can breathe and have mass. Her homies aren't made out of souls, they're objects with souls in them.
Few seconds is pretty major and by the sounds of that it was literally some tiny small objects
Go look at the creation of pandora.

Back