• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords of the Sea vs. Emperors of the Sea

The recent Haki resistances have made this fight tilt significantly in the favor of the Yonkos ... The only real possibility for the Warlords is if Moria is able to feed all of their shadows (except Buggy of course) to Mihawk and hope that that buff is sufficient for a 2v1. That said, most likely scenario is a Yonko victory

Being generous with scaling for Mihawk, he loses 2 on 1, and nobody else can really do anything to them. Mihawk would definitely have a higher chance if he got the rest's shadows, but enough to make up for having to fight kaido AND big mom...? Not so sure lmao.

Edit: I actually just remembered than Jinbei is a warlord. Jinbei is still a beast and i gotta remember that, he definitely tips the odds more. Imagine a Mihawk with Jinbei's shadow lmao, Fishman Swordmanship. Honestly, now that i'm thinking about it my vote is wavering. Even just Jinbei by himself is pretty monstrous. But is Jinbei + Mihawk gonna be able to take down Big Mom and Kaido? I think they have a way better chance (like a 45/55, especially with shadow stuff) but I don't think they'll consistently win. Unless they try to knock them into the water again.

That's probably their best chance but it's unlikely and debatable if that would even make them win. So I vote for the Yonkos.

Last edited:
I see people in the thread saying "Mihawk can beat BM" sure even if that is true it is not going to happen in a minute or 2 or 60. and from feat how long do a serious kaido need to take out the rest of the warlords? ah yes one shot each of them literally. before he kills mihawk and hangs his head on a spike chills, literally chills

Kaido, an equal to Big Mom, was able to clash with her for multiple days. Mihawk isn't so superior that he's taking Big Mom down quickly.

Yeah he's not taking either of them down easily and unless he actually agrees to do the shadow thing he's getting ****** once the rest are down lmao

What stops Moria from just putting everyone's shadow into Mihawk making him ridiculously stronger?

Yeah; that would kill them if the battle happens to be taking place at daytime.

What stops Moria from just putting everyone's shadow into Mihawk making him ridiculously stronger?
Would that make up the difference though? I'm not so sure that would give him an amp big enough to beat out both of them if he's on the level of 1 of them.

Either way idk if mihawk would let that happen in character.

In character, aside from Jinbe and Buggy i dont see any of the other warlord who would agree to this as they are all arrogant and would prefer to fight solo in the first place and wont even team up with one another

Last edited:
Mihwank kills Linlin, then Kaido, and just for fun kills his own team

I sincerely vote for the Shichibukai for the versatility and absurd tactics they would have in hand.

Law and Kuma would be the Shichibukai's main defense because of the advantage that Attack Reflection and Shambles offer. I do not see Kaido or Big Mom landing a non-martial blow with Law teleporting everyone to all sides, and Kuma reflecting all the projectiles with the palm of his hand.

Hancock, Crocodile, and Moriah are valuable allies, as they possess fully useful hax (Dehydration, Petrification, Shadow Steal). Moriah could use his Doppelman to try to steal the Yonkous' shadow and put them to sleep, but that would hardly work, as Kaido probably knows his techniques and would alert Linlin. Still, with Law's teleport, the possibility of one of the Yonkous having the shadow stolen is possible, as Law could simply transport Moriah to their backs, and thus he cut their shadow off.
Hancock would also hardly be able to petrify one of them, even with Slave arrows, since the Youkous could deflect the arrows with Haki.
Crocodile likewise would depend on external factors to get close enough to dehydrate someone, which is not impossible with Law on the scene, and that would greatly reduce the chance of victory for Kaido and Linlin.

Mihawk, Jinbe, Teach and Doflamingo would probably be the front line of the confrontation, I see them doing well, as Jinbe is already used to facing Big Mom and alongside Nico Robin he even defeated her temporarily. Jinbe would nullify Prometheus, Doflamingo should be able to trap Zeus, as his threads grab clouds, if you count that Awakening would totally limit the old woman's earthly mobility, and would give the allies an advantage. Teach and Mihawk could focus precisely on Kaido, as he is the strongest and most menacing. Mihawk alone would give Kaido a tough fight, along with someone like Teach, who could simply nullify Kaido's main power, I doubt he has any chance.

I mean, he'd get the extra abilities. Like the use of fishman karate abilities. I'm sure that could do something interesting, right?

It says the shadows fighting strength is added to yours, so it's not a multiplier, it's additive, meaning it would do almost nothing for Mihawk, adding a bunch of fodders to Mihawks power wouldn't change anything, and he's the most skilled swordsman in One Piece, so it's not even like you can argue he'd get a skill amp.
Just now, the shadow we put was that of a skilled swordsman from the Marines into your body!!!

All of their fighting strength is added to yours!
This is referring to the giving the user the shadow's abilities, which is why "fighting strength" was used.
With it, your strength will swell up many times than it is now!!
This part is referring to plain strength and the multiplier given

This part is referring to plain strength and the multiplier given

Many things being added together can make the result be "many times before what it is now" without it multiplying the user's base strength directly.

Many things being added together can make the result be "many times before what it is now" without it multiplying the user's base strength directly.
With Moria's ability your strength will swell up many times than it is now!!
But that's not what is being said here, Lola's knowledgeable on how the shadow power up works is based on her and her crew's experience that can only withstand two or three shadows, yet despite that low amount she directly says the user's own strength will swell up and multiply by many times, she says this about Luffy just from utilizing the shadow powers. For a person with a soul the whoever the shadow's owner's power isn't added, rather, each individual shadow brings out the same amount of power from everyone (but is limited by how many they can withstand via their willpower).

But that's not what is being said here, Lola's knowledgeable on how the shadow power up works is based on her and her crew's experience that can only withstand two or three shadows, yet despite that low amount she directly says the user's own strength will swell up and multiply by many times, she says this about Luffy just from utilizing the shadow powers.

That doesn't really conflict with what I've said, unless I'm misreading something.

Hancock, Crocodile, and Moriah are valuable allies, as they possess fully useful hax (Dehydration, Petrification, Shadow Steal). Moriah could use his Doppelman to try to steal the Yonkous' shadow and put them to sleep, but that would hardly work, as Kaido probably knows his techniques and would alert Linlin. Still, with Law's teleport, the possibility of one of the Yonkous having the shadow stolen is possible, as Law could simply transport Moriah to their backs, and thus he cut their shadow off.
Hancock would also hardly be able to petrify one of them, even with Slave arrows, since the Youkous could deflect the arrows with Haki.
Crocodile likewise would depend on external factors to get close enough to dehydrate someone, which is not impossible with Law on the scene, and that would greatly reduce the chance of victory for Kaido and Linlin.
All of devil fruit abilities will get highly limited to use against the Yonko because of Haki...

That doesn't really conflict with what I've said, unless I'm misreading something.
The shadows effect everyone the same, they're not additions that can become redundant depending on the person's or shadow's owner's strength.

It swells up the person's own strength forcing it to multiply, and we have a stated amount of "many times".

The shadows effect everyone the same, they're not additions that can become redundant depending on the person's or shadow's owner's strength.

It swells up the person's own strength forcing it to multiply, and we have a stated amount of "many times".
Just because 100 shadows can multiply Luffy's power to an unquantifiable extent doesn't mean it could do the same for Mihawk, that's not really how multipliers work, unless you're arguing Moria's Kage Kage no Mi can generate infinite amounts of power, would you say that a Tier 3 would also have their strength multiplied if Moria shoved a few dozen fodder shadows into them? Because that would take quite a bit more evidence than what is presented.

Honestly, you're somewhat using Moria's ability as a NLF, there's no evidence that he can multiply the power of someone as strong as Mihawk.

Lastly, it's not even relevant to this thread, for one, Mihawk would never do that, he's too prideful, and two, virtually none of the Shichibukai would willingly give up their shadows to Moria.

Just because 100 shadows can multiply Luffy's power to an unquantifiable extent doesn't mean it could do the same for Mihawk, that's not really how multipliers work, unless you're arguing Moria's Kage Kage no Mi can generate infinite amounts of power, would you say that a Tier 3 would also have their strength multiplied if Moria shoved a few dozen fodder shadows into them? Because that would take quite a bit more evidence than what is presented.
100 shadows don't result in the many times multiplication, 2-3 shadows do.

No I never claimed that.
Honestly, you're somewhat using Moria's ability as a NLF, there's no evidence that he can multiply the power of someone as strong as Mihawk.
Other devil fruits have effected characters far stronger despite the stat difference between the users, not really a NLF when comparing it in verse.
Lastly, it's not even relevant to this thread, for one, Mihawk would never do that, he's too prideful, and two, virtually none of the Shichibukai would willingly give up their shadows to Moria.
Doesn't have to be Mihawk, could be Blackbeard and it would give the same benefits (to a lesser extent). They could take Buggy's against his will, but moriah could always take the shadows off any defeated warlords.

I would like to point out Big Mom and Kaido's Haki probably stops any attempts on their shadows dead on their tracks.

Also Mihawk's best feat so far is clashing evenly with Shanks when the dude wasn't even an Emperor yet. Even assuming best case scenario here he's not soloing anything. He can certainly keep one of them thoroughly busy. But I don't think he wins even a one-on-one.

I mean a fight between Yonko or Admirals usually lasts days… I doubt that anyone besides Mihawk and Kuma can last that long

Also Mihawk's best feat so far is clashing evenly with Shanks when the dude wasn't even an Emperor yet. Even assuming best case scenario here he's not soloing anything. He can certainly keep one of them thoroughly busy. But I don't think he wins even a one-on-one.
Mihawk scales above Shanks

I'm pretty sure Jinbei would still fair better, that doesn't mean too much.
What? His literally a robot… he can’t get tired he literally was protecting the ship for 2 years… he stood there perfectly still and protected it against people

14.png
15.png

Actually Jinbe might be able to last days with yonkos but he will get destroyed in 1-10 mins same with Kuma

Back