• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tailed Beasts vs The Emperors of The Sea

they are chakra
chakra = soul
they are physically effected by partial soul removal
If you read the CRT where it was accepted, we summed up that it wasn't exactly 1:1 with the soul.
Please redo research.
Mangas have no timeframes without assumptions or statements
And anime timeframes with cinematic timeframes aren't valid.

Last comment here since I don't have the time to drag this out w/ u

If you read the CRT where it was accepted, we summed up that it wasn't exactly 1:1 with the soul.
Please redo research.
part of the evidence was that they physically and has chakra effected by their soul being removed
the evidence all showed it existing as the exact same thing
And anime timeframes with cinematic timeframes aren't valid.
It didn't have any deviations from the scene all it was was what happened other then a few scenes of people no shots of the same scene even
Last comment here since I don't have the time to drag this out w/ u
don't care if you reply to this Just don't want to be someone who stopped replying

That's only for soul pocus.
Recently she just soul ripped someone who wasn't scared of her.
Bullshit. Her powers were nullified, if she could rip souls straight from people who weren't scared, she would've used it.
Also, defying BM doesn't equal not having the slightest glint of fear of her.
Also, also, it's her own god damn homie, she quite literally manipulates and control their soul, as it's HERS

You expect to make an argument and not get a counter argument? You unfollowing the thread is very irrelevant to the fact that I have to defend my point.

There are scenarios where both can win.....

The bijuu with TBB and the Yonko in CQC.

Wait.....no CoC?? yikes???
BB would be mvp for yonkou tbh

Back