• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of the Pirates vs. King of the Ants (One Piece vs Hunter x Hunter)

As I already stated, Death manipulation only works if the person is in the Ren for a prolonged period of time. Luffy’s gonna go straight for the attack and can resist the other affects long enough to either escape it or just attack Meruem and stop the Ren altogether.
Watch gon and killua even try to get close to hisoka when he has ren turned on, the closer you are the more you will die

I’d like to hear the opinions of other admins on this because I still believe Zoro could resist the effects of Ren.

I’d like to hear the opinions of other admins on this because I still believe Zoro could resist the effects of Ren.
It doesn't actually really matter what you think, I also believe zoro can resist it but IN TERMS OF VSBW HE CAN'T.

Back