• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTES: This won't be talking about only the Emperors but also people who have fought with or against them. Thanks to @MonkeyOfLife & @Eminiteable for the VC translations.

BUGGY V
Heat Resistance:
Endured the heat aura from one of Akainu's attacks.

ZEUS & HERA V
Immaterial->Elemental Intangibility:
Since they're thunderclouds afterall just like Prometheus gets it for being a fireball.

NAMI V
Electricity Resisitance:
The Climatact doesn't coduct the electricty of its lighting attacks back at Nami nor from Wanda's Electro.

BECKMAN V
AP:
Linking evidence for his scaling.
Likely Observation Haki: Based on his VC.

IZOU V
AP:
Bruised Kaidou with his Slicing Rounds combined with Kiku's Fallen Snow Scythes*
Decent Swordman: Was using swords since his child & used it once again against Akainu. Obviously not as good as his sharpshooting since that's his main fighting style.

ROGER V
Normal AP:
Was called a wild beast by Oden. Fought WB multiple times
With Hao: Equally clashed with WB and managed to scar him
Speed: Catched Oden by surprise with his Kamusari. As you can see Roger's slash is between Oden swords and his torso but his swords were intact afterwards meaning, Roger attack hit him before he could put up his guard.

BOA HANCOCK V
Limited Power Nullification Resistance:
Only the current user of the Love Fruit can undo the pertification caused by it's power.
Durability: "Although inferior she withstood him choking her despite him having the strength to almost break Portgas D. Ace's neck with one blow"-Remove this as BB at the time was holding her hard enough to keep in place where she stood but soft enough for her to speak properly. He was trying to negatiate to her at the time. It would be hard to have a conversation if he was actively trying to crush her throat while Ace got straight up karate chopped there. The rest of the durability section is fine.

MORIA V
Keys:
We have tabbers for his Base, Shadow Asgard & Prime Versions, but we forgot to add the Key in the end for thr 3rd one. Just a simple minor edit.
Speed->Stamina: "Moria himself could easily outrun Luffy long enough for the the rubber boy to get tired."-Most of the characters' in OP have running speed for long travel nowhere near as high as his combat speed that's why this would make a better stamina feat. There're other feats like this that should be removed like: "With Zeus, she could quickly catch up to Kingbaum, who Jinbe praises for his speed, despite the tree homie having a significant headstar. Kept up with a Kozuki Oden who was running towards Whitebeard's ship."

MARCO V
Base AP:
"Contended against Kuzan and Borsalino in a one-on-one fight"->"Send Kizaru and Aokiji flying with his kicks". He didn't have extended fight with either admiral aside from these kicks & intercepting Kizaru's laser at the start of the war.
Zoan AP: "Could hold his own against Big Mom"->"Clashed with Big Mom". Big Mom holds some respect for his strength.
Remove: "Forced Akainu onto the defensive briefly alongside Vista[3]". They did nth to him.
AP->Heat Resistance: Blocked a magma punch from Akainu meant to kill Luffy. Characters power varies a lot when they're attacking targets that aren't even on the same tier as them.
Durability: Remove blocking the Bolo Breath as we already accept his phoenix fire having propereties that negate other flames. At least with BM & King's attacks he has to deal with not only their flames but also the strength of their fists too.

KAIDO V
Zoan Forms AP:
His presence kept GB away from Wano and was called a dreaded monster by Blackbeard. With just one blow in Hybrid Mode injured Law's inspite of the later using Curtain. His Kaifu in Full Zoan Form amputated Kiku who likely survive physical strikes from him like Kawamatsu.
"Full" Zoan LS: Made G5th Luffy struggle with his jaw strength.
Zoan Forms Speed: Dodged a Dragon Blaze in Full Zoan and Red Hawk in Hybrid Mode.
Thunder Bagua: Blitzed Kin'emon in Base and Law in Hybrid
Base Durability: "Scaling off his attack power, as he doesn't know how to kill himself[20]"-This should be placed from his zoan form to his base. Afterall, one of his failed suicide attemps shown on-screen was done while he was in base. Additional evidence that Kaido cannot kill himself. Kid compliements his toughness.
Zoan Forms Durability: Noted for his heightened defences. Had his Bolo Breath deflected back at him twice. Tanked a shot from Izou and several Killer slashes.

Last edited:
BECKMAN
AP:
Rest seems valid but for one part of his VC it was translated before and it seems to credit his "power of observation", whether or not we want to interpret that as a feat for his kenbunshoku or not idk.
「光」さえも踏みとどまる、眼力の持ち主!

海軍本部大将でさえ、ベン・ベックマンの危険性を熟知している!!

He possesses a power of observation that can make even the "light" stay in place!

Even the Admiral of Marine Headquarters is aware of the danger that is Benn Beckman!!
ROGER
Normal AP:
Was called a wild beast by Oden. Fought WB multiple times and managed to scar him
Not sure what supports him scarring WB as a feat for his normal AP.
Thunder Bagua: Blitzed Kin'emon in Base; Law and Zoro in Hybrid
While I'm not sure it would make much of a difference in terms of scaling, stating he blitzed Zoro isn't accurate as he had already fallen to the ground after expending all his energy and was unable to stand. Unlike with Law we weren't given focus on him to tell if he was blitzed and he was in a state where he couldn't do anything even if he wasn't.

Last edited:
Rest seems valid but for one part of his VC it was translated before and it seems to credit his "power of observation", whether or not we want to interpret that as a feat for his kenbunshoku or not idk.
Aight I'll remove that part
Not sure what supports him scarring WB as a feat for his normal AP.
I think we've a simular problem with Shanks. How do we know for sure he wasn't using Hao when he stopped Kaido or when he when was going to offer BB to fight him?
While I'm not sure it would make much of a difference in terms of scaling, stating he blitzed Zoro isn't accurate as he had already fallen to the ground after expending all his energy and was unable to stand. Unlike with Law we weren't given focus on him to tell if he was blitzed and he was in a state where he couldn't go anything even if he wasn't.
Fair enough, I'll remove Zoro

Second part is valid about Kizaru being aware of Beckman being dangerous, I just think the first part might be hinting at kenbunshoku haki based on the language.
Now I feel dumb for misreading, I'll readd that part with QB's translation in ap section again. I'll also add Obervation Haki in OP since apperantly he doesn't have it in his page yet for some reason.
Kizaru flew backwards. Marco didn't send him flying.

Aokiji was off-guard, so he wasn't able to brace himself. He also took no damage, so I'm not too sure if we can use this for AP
Wasn't Kizaru guarding?

Ehh, we might need to find some other justfication for his base.

Last edited:
NOTES: This won't be talking about only the Emperors but also people who have fought with or against them. Thanks to @MonkeyOfLife & @Eminiteable for the VC translations.

BUGGY
Heat Resistance:
Endured the heat aura from one of Akainu's attacks.

ZEUS & HERA
Immaterial->Elemental Intangibility:
Since they're thunderclouds afterall just like Prometheus gets it for being a fireball.

NAMI
Electricity Resisitance:
The Climatact doesn't coduct the electricty of its lighting attacks back at Nami nor from Wanda's Electro.

BECKMAN
AP:
Likely Observation Haki: Based on his VC.

IZOU
AP:
Bruised Kaidou with his Slicing Rounds combined with Kiku's Fallen Snow Scythes*
Decent Swordman: Was using swords since his child & used it once again against Akainu. Obviously not as good as his sharpshooting since that's his main fighting style.

ROGER
Normal AP:
Was called a wild beast by Oden. Fought WB multiple times
With Hao: Equally clashed with WB and managed to scar him
Speed: Catched Oden by surprise with his Kamusari. As you can see Roger's slash is between Oden swords and his torso but his swords were intact afterwards meaning, Roger attack hit him before he could put up his guard.

BOA HANCOCK
Limited Power Nullification Resistance:
Only the current user of the Love Fruit can undo the pertification caused by it's power.
Durability: "Although inferior she withstood him choking her despite him having the strength to almost break Portgas D. Ace's neck with one blow"-Remove this as BB at the time was holding her hard enough to keep in place where she stood but soft enough for her to speak properly. He was trying to talk/negatiate to her at the time. It would be hard to have a conversation if he was actively trying to crush her throat while Ace got straight up karate chopped there. The rest of the durability section is fine.

MORIA
Keys:
We have tabbers for his Base, Shadow Asgard & Prime Versions, but we forgot to add the Key in the end for thr 3rd one. Just a simple minor edit.
Speed->Stamina: "Moria himself could easily outrun Luffy long enough for the the rubber boy to get tired."-Most of the characters' in OP have running speed for long travel nowhere near as high as his combat speed that's why this would make a better stamina feat. There're other feats like this that should be removed like: "With Zeus, she could quickly catch up to Kingbaum, who Jinbe praises for his speed, despite the tree homie having a significant headstar. Kept up with a Kozuki Oden who was running towards Whitebeard's ship."

MARCO
AP: "Contended against Kuzan and Borsalino in a one-on-one fight[1][2"->"Send Kizaru and Aokiji flying with his kicks". He didn't have extended fight with either admiral aside from these kicks & intercepting Kizaru's laser at the start of the war.
Remove: "Forced Akainu onto the defensive briefly alongside Vista[3]". They did nth to him.
AP->Heat Resistance: Blocked a magma punch from Akainu meant to kill Luffy. Characters power varies a lot when they're attacking targets that aren't even on the same tier as them.
Durability: Remove blocking the Bolo Breath as we already accept his phoenix fire having propereties that negate other flames. At least with BM & King's attacks he has to deal with not only their flames but also the strength of their fists too.

KAIDO
Zoan Forms AP:
His presence kept GB away from Wano and was called a dreaded monster by Blackbeard. With just one blow in Hybrid Mode injured Law's inspite of the later using Curtain.
"Full" Zoan LS: Made G5th Luffy struggle with his jaw strength.
Zoan Forms Speed: Dodged a Dragon Blaze in Full Zoan and Red Hawk in Hybrid Mode.
Thunder Bagua: Blitzed Kin'emon in Base and Law in Hybrid
Base Durability: "Scaling off his attack power, as he doesn't know how to kill himself[20]"-This should be placed from his zoan form to his base. Afterall, one of his failed suicide attemps shown on-screen was done while he was in base. Additional evidence that Kaido cannot kill himself. Kid compliements his toughness.
Zoan Forms Durability: Is noted for his heightened defences. Had his Bolo Breath deflected back at him twice. Tanked a shot from Izou and several slashes from Killer.
You didn't tell me about this amazing CRT? I'm heartbroken, heartbroken I tell you!

I agree with the OP, but for Zoan Kaido, would it be possible to add that his Kaifu one-shot Kiku who took his physical Zoan blows off-screen (as shown by her bruises)?

You didn't tell me about this amazing CRT? I'm heartbroken, heartbroken I tell you!

I agree with the OP, but for Zoan Kaido, would it be possible to add that his Kaifu one-shot Kiku who took his physical Zoan blows off-screen (as shown by her bruises)?
Thanks & sorry.

Great and will do.

It's a 3-part project: I'll mention the stuff about her stuff in one of the sequels & also the thread was becoming too big. And I need a cetain colored scan.

In regards to the Kaifu stuff, the fact that Killer could deflect 2 Tatsumaki Kaifu, which are likely stronger than normal Kaifu which scale >= Zoan Kaido's physical AP, yet couldn't do anything to Zoan Kaido's scales with just his AP is good supporting evidence that Zoan Kaido's durability is far above his AP.

Also, since you mention Zoan Kaido's LS being comparable to G5 Luffy, are you proposing that Zoan Kaido's standard LS is Class P?

Last edited:
Finished
In regards to the Kaifu stuff, the fact that Killer could deflect 2 Tatsumaki Kaifu, which are likely stronger than normal Kaifu which scale >= Zoan Kaido's physical AP, yet couldn't do anything to Zoan Kaido's scales with just his AP is good supporting evidence that Zoan Kaido's durability is far above his AP.
I thought we agreed awhile ago in the gerneral thread that there ain't much of the difference between the Kaifus & Tatsumaki Kaifu aside from the additional wind. Yes, I agree Full Zoan* Physical AP<Elemental AP<Zoan Durability. A shame we didn't get to see how strong his lightning powers were.

Last edited:
Thanks! :)
I thought we agreed awhile ago in the gerneral thread that there ain't much of the difference between the Kaifus & Tatsumaki Kaifu aside from the additional wind. Yes, I agree Physical AP<Elemental AP<Zoan Durability.
Either way, Zoan Kaido AP =< Kaifus << His durability.
A shame we didn't get to see how strong his lightning powers were.
Agreed

Wasn't Kizaru guarding?

Ehh, we might need to find some other justification for his base.
Nah, IIRC Marco did send him kinda flying with that kick, Kizaru just turned into light to avoid taking any scrapes.

But Kachon is right that Aokiji was off-guard, although sending an admiral flying is still a pretty solid feat IMO.

But why would he intentionally slam himself into solid rock instead of reforming once he was close to the ground?
Because he didn't want to?

Also, even if Marco did knock him away, Kizaru had the low ground and was suspended in air.

Maybe she had no soul weapons to spare on him, cuz she needed those comabt ready for the big fight on the rooftop & couldn't afford having Prometheus get even more weakend by his flames? The 1st thing she does when she reaches Kaido is having Zeus & Promethues recharge by eating their respective elements. That last part of their fight didn't make much: why bother asking Perospero to shoot him, if she could very well impale him with Napoleon with much better haki than Perospero's arrows? Why even let go of him so easily? Her IQ got lowered in Wano😭
Also, even if Marco did knock him away, Kizaru had the low ground and was suspended in air.
Does that really matter when both of them can fly?

Maybe she had no soul weapons to spare on him, cuz she needed those comabt ready for the big fight on the rooftop & couldn't afford having Prometheus get even more weakend by his flames? The 1st thing she does when she reaches Kaido is having Zeus & Promethues recharge by eating their respective elements. That last part of their fight didn't make much: why bother asking Perospero to shoot him, if she could very well impale him with Napoleon with much better haki than Perospero's arrows? Why even let go of him so easily? Her IQ got lowered in Wano😭
Either way, it showed that she viewed him as a tough opponent, too tough to take down easily with just one Homie.

Look, how about we just start applying all the non-controversial and unanimously agreed upon changes?

I can start with Izou's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back