• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should've put Wolf as my main. Those immortalities are nothing to him.

Akim has High-Low regen
It's not true regen, it just helps with limb detachments, which isn't Mirio's main form of damage either way, not to mention the fire attacks from Mori and Orleander
and immortality 2, 3, 6 and 7. So taking him out would take some time.
Type 6 and 7 are pretty useless. And type 2 has no real context besides "it's a corpse". Several hits would still do the job.

Well, Aruto could take out Oleander off the bat for Akim to take the powers of. Do they know about the other teams power or just their own? Also, could Akim just BFR Mirio with his portals?

Well, Aruto could take out Oleander off the bat for Akim to take the powers of. Do they know about the other teams power or just their own?
Just their own. And again, aruto ain't taking out a pony with teleport and several other abilities right off the bat with 1 or 2 people on his tail. Stop overselling your character.

Aruto would be cockblocked so hard by Mori if he tries to attack any of the latter's teammates.

It is completely in-character for Mori to target the strongest guy in the room and take him out himself. Even more so if they pose a threat to his own teammates.

Also....

Orleander has TK
Mori and Mirio are gonna have an absolute field day aren't they? Orleander can just TK these guys with Mori and Mirio just popping out around them to finish the job. I can see Zero being able to get out with the teleport, but Akim is definitely gonna get KO'd in seconds.

I assume Orelander isn't allowed to summon Fred though, that seems a bit too much.

Aruto's finisher could one shot Oleander, even if he doesn't kill her off the bat, she'll be the first one to die. Aruto can also use the Shine Cryster to help another teammate even if he's fighting another person. Once the pony's out, Aruto will be able to use them again.

Would Aruto's forcefield work against blocking Mori's attacks? If Mori hit's them, they won't be able to effect Aruto's body.

Just their own. And again, aruto ain't taking out a pony with teleport and several other abilities right off the bat with 1 or 2 people on his tail. Stop overselling your character.
I mean her teleport ain’t nothing much. Since his APrediction already surpassed someone who can easily out predicted TPs in a few seconds flat. Plus he can snipe her pretty reliably and he isn’t afraid to open with finisher (not the stat amp one) that can at the very least injured her quite considerably.

And if 1-2 people are on his tails (assuming Mori and Mirio then he can fully focus on dodging everything. And with Shine Systems helping him applying pressure and defense against his attacker. Kim can easily snipe from range with his laser with massive AoE or dura neg portals.

Orleander have nowhere near enough LS to even be remotely useful against any of them.

I'll point out that the Pony isn't able to abuse its abilities nearly as much as is being claimed. Seriously, it's fight is on YouTube, it's not that great. She can't TK people massively stronger in LF either, nor does she have that good a range with it. And her teleportation isn't all that abusable either.

So, how I understand this match:

Ming Xim's aura goes off. Pony is not wanting to fight him, Mirio pushes through it, Mori simply beeline for Ming instead of being intimidated.

In a fight, until I see the other durability negation, Ming's forcefield should stall Mori for a good deal of time (ten seconds and above counts as a good deal in this case)

Kamen Rider moves in to help Ming, Mirio is unbithered and goes in to intercept him. Despite the whole lot of eh sheningans, Mirio's intangibility should let him hang on all the same. Solar plexus hits won't be as good through armor though.

Rider throws the laser shooting things to help Xin... doesn't change much tbh.

The two Demons are left to fight one another. Since the other fighters should last longer, it comes down to who wins or loses first here. Watching both of their fights, the artificial demon should win out. AP advantage, immensely visceral fighting method and his ability to put his corpse back together give her a damn bad time. The man had his head, torso and limbs torn off and he just floated them back on. Her fire is neat, but while it can burn him he can also rip into her flesh and eyes, and something tells me she isn't that used to being in that violent of a fight with that bad of a wounding.

Mori would by this point be overwhelming Xim's barrier, if he hadn't already. Of the demon manages to kill the pony before that, he might go and help, but then he'd probably get swatted away or out on flames by pillars of fire and forced to back off.

So then if they play it smart, demon attempts to stalemate Mirio while Kamen Rider teleport in and helps against Mori... and Mirio should logically just phase and propel himself in the fight.

After that, it really depends if Kamen can get the attention of Mori to let Xin go in on Mirio or not. With his slowmo and teleportation, I think he should be able to, especially if demon guy tries to help as much as he can.

If Xin can beat Mirio then the team should win, if Mirio holds out long enough for Moro to win, then they win rather easily. And... Im leaning towards Mori managing to do that, to be honest.

Forcefields are nice, sure. But if Aruto guards himself, Mori can just go for Akim with acupuncture.

Causing unbearable and continous pain is also part of what acupuncture can do.

That's a fair one Risci, but Mirio would help a ton against forcefields considering he can phase right through them. So a phantom menace usage here would help keep everyone busy while still punching Ming up.

Just saying, teleporting to attack Mori is generally regarded as a bad move because if Mori is kicked, Aruto is losing his ankle. Manseok kicked Mori in the gut and broke his ankle because at the very moment he was kicked, Mori slammed his elbow into the latter's ankle and shattered it.

Are we giving Aruto SSTI since Mori has his own tier break? Also, Shine Cryster could be used an cuffs to trestrain Mori if that'll help. Would it?

Just saying, teleporting to attack Mori is generally regarded as a bad move because if Mori is kicked, Aruto is losing his ankle. Manseok kicked Mori in the gut and broke his ankle because at the very moment he was kicked, Mori slammed his elbow into the latter's ankle and shattered it.
I mean, that isn't really a problem for the dude. His type 2 and ability to float make him just laugh it off and act like a psycho on.

Hopefully against Mirio, though I don't trust his intelligence too much.

He could, but that would have him attack the single person who can hit and kill him.
Honestly is that a problem? First of all he can hit but not kill him. As ppl said the soul punch isn't lethal. And how is that any different from dealing with Overhaul (after he lost his quirk)? Besides for Ming to land punches he'd have to deal with his ground warp first, i mean finding out where the next kick in the face would come from. It is kind of abysmal to deal with that as his fight against class 1-A proved.

Just saying, I have absolutely not brought up Mori's 8-B and higher stuff because I'm still under the assumption we're keeping it High 8-C.

Mirio might be able to distracted Zero-One a bit. But not really that long, since Zero-One can either TPs twice and immediately get out of Mirio effective range and providing fire support from the sky by the fact that his axe is also a very effective gun with added effect of extreme heat or freeze shot from afar.

And if push definitely come to shove and Mirio still won’t get off of him. Aruto press his belt and entering speed blitz mode while amping up his attack.

Also, if the fight drag on for too long then Zero-One Reactive Power Level kicking in, constantly bumping his AP higher and higher along with his abilities to basically “read” opponents move as well. And this abilities goes hard, allowing his 8-C form to content with an 8-A character at full capacity.

And you thougth that would be alright for this tournament. Sure thing. Even if Yang could beat him, it's like me nominating, idk, a dnd succubus on the grounds that she won't charm a female (not true, but you get the idea). Technically allowed, but very much against the spirit of the rules.

If Mori shatters Aruto's ankle, Rider System will help counter that.
Ye, like we mentioned before, Valkyrie's rider system which is way worse than Zero-One's helped her fight even when her arm is severely damaged.
Also, Vulcan's life support (same level as Valkyrie's) help him fight even if he is at critical state. We see Vulcan been able to move completely fine in the suit but, after the fight, he is spewing out blood and struggling to move.

I've seen Shine Cryster and let me just say, restraining Mori's upper body will do no favours for Aruto. Mori's weaker clone could fight with no arms or legs and this is assuming the binds even reach Mori.

Mori adapts Martial Arts techniques in response to his opponent's attacks. If the opponent uses fire, he will respond with ice kick. If the opponent uses ice, he uses Ssam-su Taekkyeon.

How does Mori react to Aruto's ranged attacks? Since Aruto's could reasonable be able to teleport out of the way of the attacks.

Ye, like we mentioned before, Valkyrie's rider system which is way worse than Zero-One's helped her fight even when her arm is severely damaged.
Also, Vulcan's life support (same level as Valkyrie's) help him fight even if he is at critical state. We see Vulcan been able to move completely fine in the suit but, after the fight, he is spewing out blood and struggling to move.
Also forgot, Zero-one's ankles broke in the first ep, but he is totally fine right after.

I've mentioned before, Bo-Bup. It is a temporary speed amp that allows Mori to "teleport" in any direction he chooses. The range can go up to dozens of meters so flying opponents aren't safe.

Mirio might be able to distracted Zero-One a bit. But not really that long, since Zero-One can either TPs twice and immediately get out of Mirio effective range and providing fire support from the sky by the fact that his axe is also a very effective gun with added effect of extreme heat or freeze shot from afar.

And if push definitely come to shove and Mirio still won’t get off of him. Aruto press his belt and entering speed blitz mode while amping up his attack.

Also, if the fight drag on for too long then Zero-One Reactive Power Level kicking in, constantly bumping his AP higher and higher along with his abilities to basically “read” opponents move as well. And this abilities goes hard, allowing his 8-C form to content with an 8-A character at full capacity.
Mirio's best trait is to be able to keep all of them busy at the same time though. That's his best teamwork strategy. Zero One ain't gonna just be distracted he'll get pretty punched up considering he likes hand to hand combat, he will be pretty beaten, if still standing that is, by the time he realizes that he can't deal with Mirio.

By the time he gets to that point it's very likely the other 2 aren't standing though. Turning the fight into a 3v2 or 3v1. Making the speed amps less effective then it would be in a 3v3 scenario.

Same as above.

Can flash freeze and heat effect Mirio?
Nope

MIng's forcefield doesn't need to be channeled is passive once activated. Mirio's intangibility is useless versus Monk as his fist hit both the body and soul. Him going through the forcefield is basically going in the hands of Ming as he wouldn't know that his intagibily is useless.

Back