• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting for Vin's team. She's a nightmare for metal users.

Rabbit powers wont work on Kirito cause the playboy would need to be able to manipulate information.

Rabbit also going bat shit crazy on his teammates make it even less of a win chance.

Seems i need to make the crt faster than i thought, i'll try to post it later today if i can, anything to convince you guys i guess

I too think that Vin's team is the one that most likely wins.

However, I still have a couple of doubts. We are using a pre-CRT Vin, and, if I'm not wrong, her swinging buildings around is the reason why she would get upgraded. If that's the case, are we still considering her as capable of doing it, even if it's the reason she gets an higher tier?
If not, maybe I've read her attacks section in the wrong way, but it's stated that if her target is heavier than her, she gets attracted to it, instead of pushing it. Would it influence the battle in some way?

My bad. And, as is its on her profile that she can easily swing metal gates, which would be in the ballpark of the mecha man.

We should give a look at those metal gates or have more details, because they can have a great variety of size and weight.

Most charitable interpretation I can give is saying that maybe he edited the original post to change the rule after voting finished more slowly in early rounds?

But yeah I guess we'll wait for Dargoo himself to weigh in then.

Yeah that's what i think to. Since the 1st match took quite a while when it came to votes so maybe he changed that. I would say it's better if the team members don't vote though, cus it seems quite obvious they would vote for their own team, so it's a bit pointless.

Bump second strike.

Btw, I'm prone to vote Vin's team but I'd like to know the size of those metal gates, because if they're less heavy than Metal Face, then Vin can't ragdoll/crush him.

Yknow im genuinely curious how this is going to work moving forward when vin gets removed. Even if this match gets concluded before the CRT happens sh is still being upgraded and thus is still going to be removed

Bump second strike.

Btw, I'm prone to vote Vin's team but I'd like to know the size of those metal gates, because if they're less heavy than Metal Face, then Vin can't ragdoll/crush him.
Even then, the man is a melee fighter. His arms can't be thicker than gates, so she can still easily make hum unable to really use those at the very least, or use her TK on his legs to just make him fall whenever and let her teammates go in on him without any problems.

That makes sense, though her profiles says that she gets pulled over things heavier than her, so I don't know if she can focus her power on a specific point.
Dargoo should clarify a couple of things.

Back