• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
b3b89086a62a567bc538585a6300f5fe.png

The Vytal Festival Bracket
Round 1, Match 3
Brackets Here
Previous Round Here

Da Rules​

• Speed is Equal, lol
  • All entries are fully in-character but motivated to kill their opponents for whatever reasons. They are also motivated to work alongside their teammates despite incompatible personalities, although this doesn't make them any more competent than they usually are.
  • Your characters hear their teammates' speech translated into their most common language, perfectly (Thanks, Mori)
  • All characters are given prior knowledge on the capabilities of their teammates. This extends to anything defined under "Powers and Stats" on their teammate's profiles. Otherwise no preparation.
  • Setting is the Amity Coliseum Arena. Your characters start inside of the main arena; teammates are 1 m apart, located on one half, the enemy team is 20m away, located on the other half.
    • The Arena has been set to a split of two biomes for this match! Randomly selected, your teams will be starting on...
    • Lava Biome (see right portion of this image or upper right portion of this image). Team PEW will start on this side.
    • Urban Biome (see lower right portion of this image or upper left portion of this image). Team WTT will start on this side.

Da Teams​

Team PEW

USERCHARACTERSTIPULATIONSAP
@Psychomaster35Kenshi (Mortal Kombat)None.5 Tons?
@Edwardtruong2006Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)Tournament Ver.5 Tons?
@WeeklyBattlesRabbit (Juuni Taisen)None.5.05 Tons

VS.
USERCHARACTERSTIPULATIONSAP
@WokistanLegend (Worm) Vin Venture (Mistborn)Vin is drawing on the Mists.>>> Baseline
@TllmbrgNova (Marvel Comics)Pre-Full Nova Force8.13 Tons
@ThisThingisReallyBrokenOugi Oshino (Monogatari) Geralt of Rivia No Quen, Standard Equipment, Starts with Bloodbath active.6.86 Tons.

Team WTT

tU6o0na.png

BEGIN!

Last edited:
No one resists misdirection

This is going to be a slaughterhouse for Ougi.

Her misdirection negs extrasensory perception,completely ***** up GPS technology to get you even more lost,warps the environment to get you lost even further.

You can literally be standing near the thing you are trying to find and you won’t be able to find it whatsoever.

This isn’t ordinary mindhax,this is environmental misdirection.

Did I forget to mention this is thought based and the effect is instant.Same goes for the High 8-C Barrier that she can lock the entire enemy team in,

TLDR:Ougi sends half of her team to fight,locks them inside and gets the enemy team unable to find her or anything they are trying to find at all.

So i just want to point out that right off the bat the second the match starts, Rabbit would lead with decapitating Kenshi and turning him into a zombie, amping his powers and bloodlusting him into spamming Telekinesis

Oh btw,even if you teleport out of her sealing barriers.She can just instantly place it again.

No matter what they do,they will never find Ougi

This takes 0 stamina out of Ougi and she can do it indefinitely

Last edited:

Her misdirection negs extrasensory perception,completely ***** up GPS technology to get you even more lost,warps the environment to get you lost even further.

You can literally be standing near the thing you are trying to find and you won’t be able to find it whatsoever.

Did I forget to mention this is thought based and the effect is instant.Same goes for the High 8-C Barrier that she can lock the entire enemy team in,
could scans be posted for uh, literally all of this

TLDR:Ougi sends half of her team to fight,locks them inside and gets the enemy team unable to find her or anything they are trying to find at all.
Two questions, if you don't mind. First, how long does the misdirection last? Second, can misdirection screw with Kenshi's level of Extrasensory Perception? (since he can "sense souls, presences and see the Spirit Realm")

First off, that's just a profile link, but I know what you're talking about now so that's good.

Araragi's ESP is just being able to see/interact with other aberrations that people otherwise wouldn't see. If his regular vision is being misdirected he's not seeing her regardless.

It's not "can see stuff without even looking at it and scope the environment via thought"-brand ESP that Kenshi has, which Ougi would need evidence of negating at a close range for that argument to work.

I’ll gather up scans in a bit.

Sure.

Her misdirection negs extrasensory perception

?????

completely ***** up GPS technology to get you even more lost

True! You can't just use tech to get you out of it.

warps the environment to get you lost even further.

I don't remember this being a thing.

I don't remember this being a thing either. All of the cases of misdirection we've seen have involved long distances, someone outside of town being unable to find their way back, a building in a town being more difficult but not impossible to find, being unable to properly find your way from one part of town to another. We have no feats of it working at a short range, and hell, we have some evidence against it, with Koyomi and Kanbaru being able to find their way back simply by not walking on streets, such as by walking down empty lots, gutters, or on walls, even crossing a road was fine.

I mean sure, it's listed as status effect inducement since it really isn't a conventional power.

Did I forget to mention this is thought based and the effect is instant.

This is true. Other characters seemed to have been able to do it in a thought-based fashion where it effected instantly.

Same goes for the High 8-C Barrier that she can lock the entire enemy team in,

This is a bit more unclear, we don't know how long it takes her to set it up, but I think Izuko Gaen has set up something similar with a wave of her hand or something?

To help Ougi out a little more, Ougi can arbitrarily decide who is and isn't blocked by the barrier, and in fact the barrier also applies the sort of misdirection effect.

This takes 0 stamina out of Ougi and she can do it indefinitely

We don't know anything about the stamina it takes.

First, how long does the misdirection last?

It seems perpetual. At least, it has lasted for months on some.

Araragi Koyomi’s extrasensory perception was misdirected by her kind of powers.

Koyomi can just see ghosts. It wouldn't have helped against misdirection in the first place.

Any sign that would normally point in your direction or map would just lead you to a wrong area.

I'm not sure about this, it's been a long time since I've taken a deep dive into its exact mechanics. This could be accurate or inaccurate.

His good eyesight is enhanced senses not ESP. Broader field of vision, able to see fine details at a distance, etc.

It's completely unexplained, but it's probably more along the lines of perception/sense fuckery than mind fuckery. There's also a chance it's space fuckery, although this is unlikely considering the loopholes of "Only using new roads" and "Not using roads at all".

Last edited:
I misinterpreted some scenes.What agnaa says is true.

Scans prove me wrong as well.I just remembered the anime showing signs being flipped during the Lost Cow episode,but I’m not sure if the novel mentions that.

I meant enhanced sense but mistakened them for extrasensory.Apologies as well

I think it's likely she could get rekt by TK considering her 10-A dura, and it seems unreasonable to assume that it makes someone unable to be perceived at a distance of 20m (and even then, she'd need to thought-based activate it anyway).

Each person killed by Playboy's Logo Man and Zombie Kenshi will become a zombie, right? That means the first team can potentially get more allies if they manage to kill members of the other team.

I know damn well Legend is going to carry this team,Ougi’s stuff is just helping him out a bit.So Legend might just murder Kenshi before hand
The problem is zombie Kenshi would screw Legend over via bloodlusted TK spam
Each person killed by Playboy's Logo Man and Zombie Kenshi will become a zombie, right? That means the first team can potentially get more allies if they manage to kill members of the other team.
Corret

Weren’t Senjougahara and Araragi supposedly standing right next to the location of the house and still unable to see it?

They weren't able to see it because it had been demolished after Mayoi died, iirc.

I can double check but I think a highway was going through there now or smth. Mayoi was just happy to have finally been led to her destination.

I would wait for Wok to say something about that.However,what would make Kenshi willing to be beheaded by his own teammate from the get go?
Willingness isnt required from Rabbit's perspective and i doubt the last thing Kenshi would expect is one of his allies immediately decapitating him lol

Remember that if something isn't in character for someone, another member of the team can always tell them to use that power, especially if it's particularly useful.

@SamanPatou

If that’s the case,they can possibly convince Ougi to use her EE with thought ability to erase the team.However it’s ooc and I’m not sure they are capable of telling someone to do an ooc thing?
Yes, if Rabbit kills her he can 100% make her do that, he forced the pascifist Monker who refuses to harm anyone to spam mattr hax and murder people after he made her a zombie

If that’s the case,they can possibly convince Ougi to use her EE with thought ability to erase the team.However it’s ooc and I’m not sure they are capable of telling someone to do an ooc thing?
Well, they have previous knowledge of the powers of their teammates, it depends on whether a character is smart enough to think about telling their teammates to do something and them being willing to do so if.

Rabbit beheaded a guy who can passively sense the actions of every living being across an entire city
He did? I still haven't gotten around to the novel/manga (although I am much closer to getting to it) but I don't remember that. And if so, wouldn't it be more of a speed feat? Speed's equalized here.

He did? I still haven't gotten around to the novel/manga (although I am much closer to getting to it) but I don't remember that. And if so, wouldn't it be more of a speed feat? Speed's equalized here.
Yeah thats what Snake's Earth's Guidance lets him do, i posted scans of him doing it on Discord but i can post them here too if you'd like

Back