• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So it seems that Abstractions was not made aware that Scorpion's team had time beforehand to discuss and plan all of this before the battle

So what you are honestly telling me is that Scorpion will willingly allow himself to be killed just so he can kill his own team
No, I'm saying that Scorpion will see that Rabbit is working against his and Kenshi's interests by killing Kenshi and will hate and kill Rabbit over it, forget them being on the same team for a second and realize the implications of someone you barely know killing your friend without understanding why, of course he's going to want to deal with Rabbit first.

There's no "willingly allowing himself to be killed" just that what you are proposing is self-destructive for reasons attributed to character, he doesn't have to be willing to die to want to kill Rabbit.

WeeklyBattles said:
So it seems that Abstractions was not made aware that Scorpion's team had time beforehand to discuss and plan all of this before the battle.
Mm, no they didn't, you didn't read the rules.

"All characters are given prior knowledge on the capabilities of their teammates. This extends to anything defined under "Powers and Stats" on their teammate's profiles. Otherwise no preparation."

Prior knowledge does not dictate that they will know that Rabbit will use their abilities to kill one of their allies and not an opponent, they just know of capabilities. There is no discussion or preparation.

Last edited:
Honestly given the whole prep time period from what you are currently arguing its literally just going to start with Scorpion and no one else from the start of the fight as he would have killed kenshi and rabbit before the match even happens

Cool, its canonically self-destructive then

BFRing or burning them both

And seeing as this is happening before the match even starts itsjust going to be Scorpion vs Geralt and Nova

But prep time isn't allowed, right? So it wouldn't happen.

Even in that case, I don't think Rabbit would deliberately spoil his plan of killing Kenshi, right?

But prep time isn't allowed, right? So it wouldn't happen.

Even in that case, I don't think Rabbit would deliberately spoil his plan of killing Kenshi, right?
Oh no its allowed, al of the teams in this bracket were given prep time to plan and strategize

Seeing as in his own story Rabbit resorted to killing people before the story even started i see no reason why he wouldnt do the same here

All characters are given prior knowledge on the capabilities of their teammates. This extends to anything defined under "Powers and Stats" on their teammate's profiles. Otherwise no preparation.

Would said prior knowledge extend to their teammate’s experiences? If both Kenshi and Scorpion knew about Rabbit going to betray them, then that would mean its best for them to stay away from Rabbit. Even if Rabbit tried to attack them, Scorpion likely BFRs Rabbit before he kills Kenshi, especially since Rabbit is slightly weaker and will therefore not be able to oneshot.

Even without Rabbit, as I said, Nova is easily defeated. If anything goes horribly wrong to the point it would drive Scorpion furious that Kenshi gets killed by either Vin or Geralt, Im pretty sure he would take them to hell to have their powers drastically weakened.

Deciding that since calcs for Vin/Rabbit aren't coming in anytime soon both can stay in this round as they are on their profiles.

So this is still Rabbit/Kenshi/Scorpion vs. Nova/Vin/Geralt.

and i have given you the quotes as well as proven to agnaa that she has been
That she has been, what? No one claims she won't be upgraded.

But as you can read in the quote, as the upgrade will take place at a later time, she is allowed regardless.

Dargoo made a statement. As the op, his claim matters more than your arguments, so unless you get him to say she is DQ'd here on the thread, she is not.

Very cool, happy you can use discord, but here the last claim from Agnaa is "she has not been" and the last claim from from Dargoo is that "she has not been".

Weekly. They made a direct claim, and you disagreed.

They weren't nebolous or unresponsive. They plainly disagreed with you last time they were on here. There is no reason for someone to assume they just changed their minds.

And they changed their minds and claimed the opposite

Hey, youre fre to ask thm and prove me wrong or you can wait and let them tell you thmslves that im right, completely up to you

Plainly put Weekly, I don't really give a shit if they changed their minds elsewhere. They, and you, should have discussed thiggs here instead of... Not. Regardless of who is right and who isn't, it's extremely annoying.

It doesn't even matter, Scorpion still ends up in a 2v1, Geralt is skilled enough to at least match him equally, the opposing team gets 1st place showings of the ability they need to evade.

They win, rather easily.

Last edited:
I don't know if they've been disqualified. Weekly pinged me about a conversation in Discord, where Dargoo said that calcing a certain feat could put Vin OOT, but that he can't calc it without measurements.

Regardless, it's not my bracket, I can't tell you if characters have been disqualified, only Dargoo can.

Has been disqualified, ask agnaa, ask dargoo, ask wok
She hasn't been disqualified. I posted this on discord too, lol.

NkcYMj5.png

I did mention there that I was considering it given her feats, but I'm not calcing that feat due to lack of information, a CRT isn't happening for ages, and I wanted to try and keep the round running rather than wait on something that'd take that long. So I posted here after that clarifying that she wasn't DQ'd.

I didn't expect that the round would just continue debating stuff I thought I was absurdly clear on, for weeks, but that's my final say on this. Vin is still in the round, debate as if she was some large degree above baseline in the tier.

One question: if there are problems with a team that would lead them to being always stomped, would a character have to be switched out?

So, there's no preparation and Vin is in.

I can picture the match as starting this way:

Rabbit kills Kenshi, but all of them get pushed away and disarmed by Vin's allomancy and Geralt's big telekinesis wave. Nova does something, Scorpion should be at least puzzled from the sudden "betrayal" combined by the fact he has been hit and "robbed" by his metal stuff by an invisible force.

Would there be any reason Rabbit would want to go after Kenshi and not Scorpion, despite his better moveset?

Because he has basic knowledge of Scorpion's powrs and thus knows that he lacks the means to kill Scorpion

Scorpion and Kenshi are going through revisions. Their backups should be in play.

Back