• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just... make a new thread.

Anyways, Rabbtt cannot kill his teammates now, nice! Kirito would just... despawn like any game character, and metal face it too tál to get beheaded.

On the other hand, metal face gets ******* murdered by metal chick here, and the other two are also disarmed. Rabbit could revive an enemy if they died, but Geralt is über skilled, metal chick can play it ranged, and Nova is ranky enough to last until they die.

Kirito is out, regardless of whether he uses swords or guns, since disarmed he is helpless. Metal man is out. So, Rabbit has to beat them after killing himself, if he gets the chance to do so.

Still, I think he'd likely loose from what was claimed about him not just doing that against a raw power guy, so I vote the opposing team.

Metal Face is pretty big and supposedly heavy, can Vin's powers take care of him so easily?
Reading her profile, seems that in this case she will be attracted by MF, given that he's heavier than her, right?

Metal Face is pretty big and supposedly heavy, can Vin's powers take care of him so easily?
Reading her profile, seems that in this case she will be attracted by MF, given that he's heavier than her, right?
She can lift whole buildings from what was said before, and city gates should be heavier than it regardless.

Just... make a new thread.

Anyways, Rabbtt cannot kill his teammates now, nice! Kirito would just... despawn like any game character, and metal face it too tál to get beheaded.

On the other hand, metal face gets ******* murdered by metal chick here, and the other two are also disarmed. Rabbit could revive an enemy if they died, but Geralt is über skilled, metal chick can play it ranged, and Nova is ranky enough to last until they die.

Kirito is out, regardless of whether he uses swords or guns, since disarmed he is helpless. Metal man is out. So, Rabbit has to beat them after killing himself, if he gets the chance to do so.

Still, I think he'd likely loose from what was claimed about him not just doing that against a raw power guy, so I vote the opposing team.
Kirito wouldnt despawn though, h would be instantly resurrectd as a zombie as per Rabbit's necromancy bypassing stuff that happens to the characters post-death and seing as Rabbit can clar buildings with his jumping theres no reason he wouldnt be able to reach Metal Face's neck

Rabbit would 100% kill himself though, that is entirely in character for him to do

She hasn't been disqualified. I posted this on discord too, lol.

NkcYMj5.png

I did mention there that I was considering it given her feats, but I'm not calcing that feat due to lack of information, a CRT isn't happening for ages, and I wanted to try and keep the round running rather than wait on something that'd take that long. So I posted here after that clarifying that she wasn't DQ'd.

I didn't expect that the round would just continue debating stuff I thought I was absurdly clear on, for weeks, but that's my final say on this. Vin is still in the round, debate as if she was some large degree above baseline in the tier.

She hasn't been disqualified. I posted this on discord too, lol.

NkcYMj5.png

I did mention there that I was considering it given her feats, but I'm not calcing that feat due to lack of information, a CRT isn't happening for ages, and I wanted to try and keep the round running rather than wait on something that'd take that long. So I posted here after that clarifying that she wasn't DQ'd.

I didn't expect that the round would just continue debating stuff I thought I was absurdly clear on, for weeks, but that's my final say on this. Vin is still in the round, debate as if she was some large degree above baseline in the tier.

Kirito wouldnt despawn though, h would be instantly resurrectd as a zombie as per Rabbit's necromancy bypassing stuff that happens to the characters post-death and seing as Rabbit can clar buildings with his jumping theres no reason he wouldnt be able to reach Metal Face's neck

Rabbit would 100% kill himself though, that is entirely in character for him to do
No, Weekly. Kirito's Avatar isn't dead until it despawns, even if his HP reaches zero he can still do things until it despawns, that's how he beats the big bad. He is alive for several minutes after the avatar is despawns even in his first key. Plus, you know, the avatar is made out of information and lacks blood or organs.

And jumping and then striking is not fast enough in speed equal to not be reacted to, and certainly slower then Vin whacking the giant ass man and his swords around

No, Weekly. Kirito's Avatar isn't dead until it despawns, even if his HP reaches zero he can still do things until it despawns, that's how he beats the big bad. He is alive for several minutes after the avatar is despawns even in his first key. Plus, you know, the avatar is made out of information and lacks blood or organs.

And jumping and then striking is not fast enough in speed equal to not be reacted to, and certainly slower then Vin whacking the giant ass man and his swords around
And then th avatar would respawn as a zombie as per Rabbit's powers

It is when Metal isnt expecting it and Vin is disqualified

And then th avatar would respawn as a zombie as per Rabbit's powers

It is when Metal isnt expecting it and Vin is disqualified
Imma need proof on that one. Like, proof he can affect a non-organic being made of information that is being remotely controlled, or that he can resurrect a being that isn't ******* dead, because as I just said people don't die when their HP reaches 0. Not even if their avatars despawn, even in the death game they get several minutes before their brains are fried.

So, the avatar made of information remains active until it literally ceases existing, and then the one controlling it remains alive for an extended period of time.

Crossing three and more meters faster than someone equal to you can see or react to isn't possible.

Also, Mechon is a literal mecha. To strike the person inside, you'd need to cut through a meter thick of metal, and he is resistant to cutting just as well as Bludgeoning so you can't even argue on that. (The pilot also has a 100% of Unbeatable, though I assume we take this as a game mechanic, since he is automatically beaten at 20% in-story?)

Last edited:
Its fine ive asked him to clarify here that she is out
Jesus christ Weekly, with the way you've been keeping up this shit I hope you get thread-banned from this. Dargoo stated extremely clearly 4 days ago that Vin is not disqualified, and you're still stonewalling this thread by insisting Vin is and badgering Dargoo again to agree with you?

@Ricsi From my memory of SAO players don't really have internal organs and just have data stuff, so I'd say that Rabbit can't zombify him.

Kek, thats a bit extreme dont you think? Thread banning because a character is in the process of being revised in a brackt whre rvised characters are DQed by default?

Thread banning because you've consistently stonewalled for weeks over accusations of Vin being banned, despite the thread's creator repeatedly informing you that Vin is not thread banned.

You've had the exact same argument for Vin being thread banned for weeks, and Dargoo has repeatedly said that they're not. So drop it already.

Because she is bannd, characters in the middl of ongoing revisions get DQed by default

I will not drop it.

You've made this unsubstantiated allegation repeatedly, and the thread's creator has rebuked it every time.

@Ricsi From my memory of SAO players don't really have internal organs and just have data stuff, so I'd say that Rabbit can't zombify him.
Yes, we see them getting stabbed and cut into and have their limbs chopped off with no blood or veins, being just light inside of them, plus monsters cut in half also lack organs.

Its not unsubstantiated, ask Dargoo, hell Agnaa youve seen the discussion yourself. I have rebuked the rebukes in turn becausethe allegation is true.

Its not unsubstantiated, ask Dargoo, hell Agnaa youve seen the discussion yourself. I have rebuked the rebukes in turn becausethe allegation is true.
I saw the discussion where Dargoo at the end of it said that Vin wasn't disqualified.

If you're ignoring this to continue stonewalling then I'd rather you just leave this bracket.

Back