• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
b3b89086a62a567bc538585a6300f5fe.png

The Vytal Festival Bracket
Round 1, Match 1
Brackets Here

Da Rules​

• Speed is Equal, lol
  • All entries are fully in-character but motivated to kill their opponents for whatever reasons. They are also motivated to work alongside their teammates despite incompatible personalities, although this doesn't make them any more competent than they usually are.
  • Your characters hear their teammates' speech translated into their most common language, perfectly (Thanks, Mori)
  • All characters are given prior knowledge on the capabilities of their teammates. This extends to anything defined under "Powers and Stats" on their teammate's profiles. Otherwise no preparation.
  • Setting is the Amity Coliseum Arena. Your characters start inside of the main arena; teammates are 1 m apart, located on one half, the enemy team is 20m away, located on the other half.
    • The Arena has been set to a split of two biomes for this match! Randomly selected, your teams will be starting on...
    • Ice Biome (see left half in this image). Team FSS will start on this Biome.
    • Ocean Biome (see right half in this image). Team NAZ will start on one of the islands on this Biome.

Da Teams​

Team FSS

USERCHARACTERSTIPULATIONSAP
@FirephoenixearlMirio Togata (My Hero Academia)None8.12 Tons
@Sir_OvensMori Jin (The God of High School)National Competition Arc, starts with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture active4.94 Tons (8x that calc)
@Starter_PackOleander (Them's Fightin' Herds)None2.29 Tons
VS.
USERCHARACTERSTIPULATIONSAP
@NicetoderpKamen Rider Horobi (Kamen Rider)Pre-Revival>>> 5 Tons
@ApiesDeathbyLazorsAkim Papradon (Blood Lad)Hellschaft Grimm6.09 Tons
@ZaratthustraMing Xin (Tales of Herding Gods)None7.54 Tons

Last edited:
And right as I'm about to go to bed, too.

So is Fred apart of this battle or is it just Twili- Oleander?

Last edited:
Zero-One SAH form is immensely superior to his Shining Hopper form which is 5x more powerful than his base, and his base scale to Vulcan and most importantly Valkyrie Lightning Hornet form.

So, around he is much stronger than 5 than 5 tons.

Alright so Mori has a time limit with Jeahbongchim active and after it's over it will rebound and leave Mori winded for a while. I think Zero One would be the greatest threat to Mori since he has information analysis and can probably discern this weakness. Also, since he prefers a H2H fight, Mori will likely go for Zero One first.

Dude, you realize he's ineligible for the tournament then, right? If he's over 5x 5 tons, he's 8-B.

And right as I'm about to go to bed, too.

So is Fred apart of this battle or is it just Twili- Oleander?
Fred is a summon that Oleander can bring to the battle for a short time. He won't be a constant presence, but he is there.

Dude, you realize he's ineligible for the tournament then, right? If he's over 5x 5 tons, he's 8-B.
I mean, SAH form is much superior to his previous Shining Hopper who is 5 tons from being 5x stronger than Rising Hopper 1 tonner. Sorry for the weird wording, English isn’t my first language.

For the match, he will most likely enhancing in CQC against Mori for sure. The acupuncture can cause major problem if it can goes trough armor and Kamen Rider’s armor are real tough. He also have his APrediction that is a little bonker and his Instinctive Reaction force field from Shine Crysters and TP will help him dodge through Mori’s attacks quite swell I bet. While his Not-Funnel will constantly attack from blind spots whether through ramming into him or shooting beam. But after a while, I am sure that Zero-One can discern that Mori is on a time limit.

So he will most likely just TPs out of his range to help his teammates and goes for the weak links which in this case is most likely Oleander.

Last edited:
Mh, Ming can deal with Mirio quite well since I’m not quite sure how good Mirio APrediction. But that NPI really is going to hurt the hero quite bad.

Oleander feel really~ out of her depth here between the three. She just doesn’t have any good matchup against any of the team members.

Actually, I need to write up a CRT for this, but she actually does.

She should have access to Absorption, specifically for Magic, which could be a really excellent counter against Akim. I don't know if his Maryoku would absolutely count as magic, but if it does, then it's a really effective counter to his Accelerated Development.

Actually, I need to write up a CRT for this, but she actually does.
please do not pick characters who do not have well-defined profiles, and do not pick characters with planned major CRTs.

Well, the assumption would be that the character doesn't have absorption for the purposes of this round, and if the character is CRT'd mid-round your character is removed from the round and this becomes a 2v3; with your backup being used for further rounds if your team wins.

I can't really just put the brackets on pause for a CRT to be done, if you understand my problem with that.

Isn’t on the profile so not sure if it can be used in this tourney. Even then, how does her absorption work? As in, how does she goes about absorbing magic?

Does she have any answer to being snipe by Zero-One from hundreds of meters away while she’s distracted, and if (and most likely) the shot was a Finisher of sort then it is going to chunk her real good and not accounting for things like the side-effect. Like the 1600 degree heat from Flaming Tiger, encasing her in thick ice from Freezing Bear for examples.

from hundreds of meters away while she’s distracted
The starting distance is 20 meters, in a closed space environment that shouldn't be hundreds of meters large, floating in the sky.

"Sniping from hundreds of meters away" is kind of functionally impossible in this environment.

Oh, right. Arena.

Huh, almost forgot about that. Then that make his job even easier since that mean he can just TPs to her position with relative ease, or he can even send his Shine Crysters to providing support fire and force field to his teammate as well.

Yeeting out the crt argument, Oliander is relatively weak and not really a good match for anyone, and probably wouldn't last that much.

Mirio is hard negated here, and besides his NPI he has very little he can do so he goes down pretty early.

Which leaves Mori to either beat his enemy fast and help a teammate out before they are downed, or to soon end up probably overwhelmed. Especially is he has a time limiter, info analysis should let Kamen Rider dude to know that he just need to survive.

Also, any miscallenous corpse's might be possessed here, so... team "thank god there isn't an I there" should win pretty handily here.

Uh, you are aware that she has Teleportation as well. Just as easy as Zero-One can move to her location, she can vanish just as fast.

Also, her absorption comes from her grab, which has her literally transport her opponent into her book before spitting them back out. Of course, I apparently can't allow this to be applied to her profile, so whatever.

I apparently can't allow this to be applied to her profile, so whatever.
You can, I just like, didn't want the brackets to be killed by waiting for CRTs.

If you can get the CRT done in less than a few days I might make an exception if it's an extremely simple addition. Even then I'm iffy because this kind of thing has killed off more than a couple of my brackets in the past.

If it's not on her profile, then not really, you've been warned to make sure characters are crt free.

I meant weak as in raw ap weak, almost all of her enemies are nearly thrice as powerful. Any hit will wound her pretty heavily, and she won't be taking many hits, and likewise she isn't really hurting them much.

Though, if the grab is meant literally, she will have a hard time with anyone except the spirit as well.

As I understand, this is her? She doesn't seem all that able to easily evade attacks with her teleportation, and grabbing and dragging enemies with higher lifting strength will be pretty hard too.

doesnt Oleander TP consume some sort of charge? If so that’s a problem since Zero-One TP have no cost whatsoever and spam regularly.

Also, his Shining Arithmetic surpassed Dodo Magia’s APredict which allow the thing to easily tell where Zero-One TP spams will come from. And by EoS his APrediction have surpassed practically almost everything in the series trouncing Dodo Magia by a ridiculous margin.

And not only that, upon Shining Hopper complete upgrade. Zero-One can also change where he would teleport to at the very last possible second to bait out opponent’s attacks.

Ming Xin's first move Rulai's Mahayana Sutra has 2 uses:

1st - it will make him look like a Buddha thus will create an aura that will make others have doubts to attack him because "who would dare to attack Buddha/God/Devil" creating pressure on their spirits - basically it will decrease their fightning spirit and if they don't have a strong will/spirit that wouldn't falter under strong pression, they will likely give up and don't attack.

2nd - once he's attacked the aura/glow around him will create a huge golden bell that will act as a forcefield that will block attacks.

The golden Bell is resistant enough that an attack that had 9 different layers of force, couldnt damage it.

Can all of you plus Wokistan minus the two not-overpowered people comment on the OG thread on how Yang doesn't get ****** over harder than a soccer mom to pyramid schemes?

Ok so Mirio here can pretty much deal with anyone that isn't Ming relatively easily. 20m distance is a distance he can just do the pseudo teleport thingy to, so the distance and room here will definitely play into his favor. So Mori and oleander can try to gang up on Ming while Mori deals with Zero-One and paradon. 2 on 1 fights are something Mirio is very used to and his analytical prediction will also help gain the advantage here. The significant AP advantage he has on both Zero and Paradon will also help end the fight between them quickly.

This is mainly because mirio's intangibility is pretty hard to truly understand (as shown when the entire 13-A class couldn't figure it out until he explained it) and even harder to devise a counter to. So Mirio's best bet is definitely to try and end the fight quickly.

The thing is, Zero-One doesn’t need to really deal with Mirio. He can easily TP out of range to help out Ming with ease since the Arena are pretty tightly packed, even then he can easily send his Shine Crysters to protect/attack/distracted the two as well. Each one is capable to one-shot a Giger which is around his Shining Hopper form tier. And as it can be seen against his fight Vs Thouser and his goons on episode 30. He attacks the weak link first. Going for the looks Raiders instead of Thouser himself.

Zero-One have pretty decent infos analysis, knowing that Kamen Rider Vulcan in his Othoros form have time limit despite the fact that it is literally the first time the form appear in the series, and even seem to know about Othoros Vulcan’s special abilities to speed amps + shadow clones as well. Might took a while but he will most likely figure it out soon after.

Last edited:
The thing is, will he not want to deal with Mirio? And Mirio can still easily follow him even past his teleport. And ugh....let's just say you don't want to remove your attention from mirio if he's paying attention to you.

Zero-One have no problem dodging attack that he doesn’t see coming plus he have enhanced senses , plus he have instinctive TP and Forcefield as well

Plus he also have various enhanced senses to track Mirio down like
  • SA Hopper Antennae (SAホッパーアンテナ, SA Hoppā Antena): The enhanced antennae. This equipment is specially designed for battle search enemies, and has a multi-lock function that excels in search enemies and simultaneously captures and tracks multiple targets. Within a 9km radius, up to 16 targets can be captured simultaneously.
Shine Crysters also doubled as another POV for him as well. All 8 of them.

And again, Zero-One won’t goes against opponent that he can’t defeat. He briefly fight against Thouser in Rising Hopper but start bummed rushing the much weaker 8-A mook because he know that he can defeat them quickly.

So Mori and oleander can try to gang up on Ming while Mori deals with Zero-One and paradon.

I think what you mean is while Mori and Oleander on Ming while Mirio deals with Zero-One and Paradon, but the line make it sound like the team currently fighting 2 Mori at the same time :v

And since it's come to the battle between Analytical Prediction (Zero-One vs Mirio), can you show how potent is Mirio's APrediction ? (Like how many possibilities he can come up in a moment when analyze the opponents) Because the fighters in Zero-One can Analytical Predict other people's Analytical Prediction. Like how Zero-Two predict Ark-Zero's predictions.
In Zero-One's series, those who have superior prediction systems can predict actions, descisions, behaviors,ect of those who have inferior prediction system, to the point they become untouchable to those who have inferior prediction systems.

That said, APrediction scailing chain for prediction systems in the verse is
Shining Assault Hopper Zero-One's calculation systems = Kamen Rider Thouser's Thousand Signal (can predict several tens of thousands of possibilities in 0.001 second) >>> Shining Arithmetic (Can predicts 2500 possibilities 0.001 second) >>> Dodo Magia's calculation system (Can predict at least 5 possibilities in 0.001 second)

Last edited:
I think what you mean is while Mori and Oleander on Ming while Mirio deals with Zero-One and Paradon, but the line make it sound like the team currently fighting 2 Mori at the same time :v

And since it's come to the battle between Analytical Prediction (Zero-One vs Mirio), can you show how potent is Mirio's APrediction ? (Like how many possibilities he can come up in a moment when analyze the opponents) Because the fighters in Zero-One can Analytical Predict other people's Analytical Prediction. Like how Zero-Two predict Ark-Zero's predictions.
In Zero-One's series, those who have superior prediction systems can predict actions, descisions, behaviors,ect of those who have inferior prediction system, to the point they become untouchable to those who have inferior prediction systems.

That said, APrediction scailing chain for prediction systems in the verse is
Shining Assault Hopper Zero-One's calculation systems = Kamen Rider Thouser's Thousand Signal (can predict several tens of thousands of possibilities in 0.001 second) >>> Shining Arithmetic (Can predicts 2500 possibilities 0.001 second) >>> Dodo Magia's calculation system (Can predict at least 5 possibilities in 0.001 second)
Idk if we should compare Ark-Zero and Zero-two to Shining Assault. Shining Assault have a way worse system compared to those two.

Edit: oh you were doing examples, nvm.

Idk if we should compare Ark-Zero and Zero-two to Shining Assault. Shining Assault have a way worse system compared to those two.

Edit: oh you were doing examples, nvm.
Zero-One in his EoS managed to beat Horobi Ark-Scorpion which should have around the same APrediction as Ark-One and Realizing Hopper have no built in A.I. to help with his APrediction.

Does he know he cannot defeat Mirio though? It will take him a good few punches for him to understand what is even going on let alone that his forcefields and blocking won't work.
Even if he doesnt. Zero-One is a very altruistic by his naturr. And seeing his team getting gank up on and losing then he'll intervene.

Even if he doesnt. Zero-One is a very altruistic by his naturr. And seeing his team getting gank up on and losing then he'll intervene.
Doesn't mean he'll just let himself get bodied and think of his teammates. If anything the logical strategy there would be "this guy is challenging us 2 on 1, we have to win this quick then go help our other dude". Instead of "let's turn our back to this guy and get absolutely punched up just so that we can go to help another guy and risk getting bodied on the way there".

If Aruto needs to fight Mirio, he could let his Shine Cryster to help with Ming. They can fire lasers and even act as a forcefield. Even then, it wouldn't take long for Aruto to teleport to help Ming and his AI and TP makes it hard for Mirio to land a hit.

Back