• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man definetly carries his abilities through modern armors, unless those are really specific, specialized suit.

The hacking thing can be done even without the armor, he hacked North Korea, Iran and Hammer technology to show video footages of failed rip offs, and also the pentagon when he was a teen IIRC.
Hacking is inapplicable since Titus and Hunter Captain's tech are mechanical, not digital.

7.17 Tons (half of this)
Excuse me, what? Rem doesn't scale physically to Al Huma, she scales to 2.885 Tons like the rest of the arc 3 mid tiers. Her version of the spell can't even freeze people because it uses water mana instead of fire mana. It's literally only useful if she has to counter an 8-B fire attack or something.

If they seriously scale over 7.9 tons that significantly, since 7.9 is High 8-C+, that'd literally just be 8-B. Which they aren't rated at currently.
Eh how?
High 8-C goes up to 11 tons, and unless the chain is decently long I don't think you can purely of scaling jump 3.1 tons just like that

You absolutely can. If it was a X2 jump you might need to argue, and X3 would be very iffy, but a 1.5 jump is not that high at all.

I'm still really doubting this, like how long a chain needs to be to have that kind of jump?

We started out wrong
Heresy son, heresy :p

Anyway I'm on mobile today so it's gonna be hard for me to follow this but for Titus vs Ryo 99 percent certain Titus figures out what Ryo does and just skill stomps to the nth degree and gets the one hit he needs there

The mountain terrain is actually an advantage for the employee, likely. They're more used to slow guerilla warfare, so the terrain could help them avoid too many hits and let the healing proc.
Since Ryo can just straight teleport to Team SXS location and Iron Man can fly to their location, the main center of action for the battle will be in the Savannah Biome, requiring the Employee to leave the Mountain Biome in order to get into the battle, or else it'll be a 3v2.

Ngl, sxs is looking pretty good here.

They got AP advantage to them for one, Titus is pretty damn assured to one-shot anyone besides Ryo due to his weapon doing its matter manip stuff, radiation shots are pretty nasty too, and while weaker best girl still has decent attacks.

Iron Man and the Employee also rely on suits, so Titus would go home on them if they get close and regardless of that, they both would be susceptible since their suits are still much weaker and vulnerable to being strike through. Even one-shotting a 2.3 ton is not 7 tons in range.

I don't remember Iron Man's ability to info analyse beings that aren't recorded anywhere in the world? I don't think he could just know how powerful they are without actual showcases of power. Ryo is really the big player here, but with his own AP he'd need to look out for not getting shot down or hit, and that's what bulletime is for in Titus' case.

That would literally require Rem and one of her teammates to sit still for a solid minute or so while the last person has to hold off the entire enemy team.
Rem is literally small enough to hide in The Hunter Captain's Handheld Shield, which is way more durable than he is, so she's safe if she entirely focuses on support from there.

For now, I will go with SXS, Ap advantage helps a lot, especially when two of three enemies rely on a weaker armor to block damage against their lower tier bodies.

Excuse me, what? Rem doesn't scale physically to Al Huma, she scales to 2.885 Tons like the rest of the arc 3 mid tiers. Her version of the spell can't even freeze people because it uses water mana instead of fire mana. It's literally only useful if she has to counter an 8-B fire attack or something.
IDK Re:Zero that well so I probably goofed there

fixed on the OP.

Votes:

SXS - 6 (Earl, Zarat, ThisThing, Ricsi, 00potato, Tllm)

SIN - 0

I don't remember Iron Man's ability to info analyse beings that aren't recorded anywhere in the world? I don't think he could just know how powerful they are without actual showcases of power. Ryo is really the big player here, but with his own AP he'd need to look out for not getting shot down or hit, and that's what bulletime is for in Titus' case.
The info is not limited to things that in his world, is just basic measurements

How much energy their weapons generate, how strong their punches, how fast are they moving in combat, what material are they using, etc etc. This data is good enough to understand them and what counter attacks are required.

I'll allow a grace period for me to get the next round ready and for arguments to be wrapped up.

Votes:

SXS - 7 (Earl, Zarat, ThisThing, Ricsi, 00potato, Tllm, Weekly)

SIN - 0

The info is not limited to things that in his world, is just basic measurements

How much energy their weapons generate, how strong their punches, how fast are they moving in combat, what material are they using, etc etc. This data is good enough to understand them and what counter attacks are required.
But he needs to actively analyze those as they happen. He can't just look at someone's muscles and calculate it out of nowhere.

Likewise, he needs to recognize things he very well could not. Some characters will attack with a speed inconsistent with the energy behind those hits, and use materials that aren't even applicable to earth, nor materials that can be recognized by sight. Titus and Hunter use alien tech of the kind Tony has yet to see, and Ren is a magical girl whose stature and outfit would not reveal her power, and even the weapons she swings around wouldn't be assumed to be as strong as they actually are.

But sure, I guess he could see that Hunter's shit create radiation or such.

I mean if I'm scanning my foes I'm probably more concerned by the huge alien and the really jacked guy with armour so wide even the leg is the size of my waist than the petite cute girl in a maid outfit with a giant flail lol.

Why is so hard to just analyze how much heat Titus and Hunters's weapons generate and how fast they are (Wheter is combat, movement or projectiles). Or how cold Rem's ice is.

He doesn't need to fully understand the technology or magic behind, he just needs a numbers from stats and abilities, "This guy produces X joules/newtons with a punch, this girl has -x degrees of temperature with her ice"

Another thing about the Employee mobility, either Ryo can TP them or IM just carry them for a while if there are obstacles, simple teamwork.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back