• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki (Please Just End Already) Grail Royale

[Idk how it translates to fate, but "Moksha" in itself, from the hyperlink on Pashupata's page says that it is freedom from the cycle of life/death. But then it says it delivers instant death. Anything that dies should be reincarnated again, which the statement of Moksha opposes kinda?]

[He sort of does. He varies between happening to save people because he wanted to kill the gods, and just regular saving people while God hunting. I guess it comes down to the state he was summoned in]

[K, then I survived it. That leaves Saber and Shielder, who i think should have been affected by the NP and thus killed]

[Who survived Pashupta]

[If people other than Kratos and Rider didn't have a way to survive Pashupta then they died and my horse didnt die in my attempt to save Saber]

[Alright, rolled Pashupata for everyone. The map is small so Archer got hit too.]

Avenger, Shielder, and Archer are hit by Pashupata in collateral and delivered to Moksha. All that's left is Saber and Rider.

[Did you factor Protection from Andraste and Affections of the holy grail into the luck checks? (Both would boost my luck, Andraste would boost everyone's luck, and Holy Grail would reduce there's).]

[i mean, I'm pretty sure Saber - turned into a demon and went on a rampage of vengeance - is an anti-hero, and even if he isn't he's also a demon which is the opposite of divine, so him surviving seemed likely]

[Also Affections of the Grail wouldn't do anything to blah's enemies]

[Also I'm pretty sure moksha doesn't affect its user]

[Saber did get an advantage to his roll, and survived anyway.]

[The description doesn't specify allies or enemies.]

[There's no real indication that it wouldn't if he's in the blast radius, which in this case is the whole map.]

[Affections of the Grail is specific to allies, or more accurately friends, family, and people EMIYA cares about. The skill in FGO reflects this by debuffing the rest of your team, but enemies are unaffected]

[Apart from it never killing him in FGO gameplay when he uses it, unlike for example Arash who does die on using his NP, and the only time he dies using it is because he dies of mana overuse using it to kill 32 demon gods at once]

[You guys were my allies at the time, since this was an attack performed to kill Beast our alliance was still in effect at the time.]

[Hold up that is silly]

[I won't necessarily have to be in Pashupata's range because Arjuna could clearly control the range of the attack when used lol. Why would I let it hit me?]

[ this is what??? ]

[Ouch.

I'd also like to mention that being an anti-hero doesn't exactly stop moksha from being delivered. It just reduces the chance of it being delivered]

I look around.

This Gaea… she's suffering.

Most of the world was destroyed in the battle between the two Gaeas, the counter force is all but spent, the remaining world was infected by the land of the dead… in this state, this Gaea will die.

I understand now why I am here

Though this Gaea is different from she who I serve, she is still the mother goddess, and she will do no harm to mine.

I will save her

I look at the two servants fighting.

Rider: his powers invoke death onto those around him. Even possessing the power to slay Gaea herself, he cannot be allowed to return. Saber: though he claims to only hunts witches, in a world so ripe with unfamiliar magecraft, how will he act? His strength is enough to cause harm, he cannot be allowed to return.

This has gone on for too long. I will fulfill my duty. I hold my shield in the air.

"Akhileus Kosmos"

Once again, my shield activates, bringing out the world within. I swing it down, to strike the two fighting servants, and…

"May this world that cries out in anguish be healed! It will suffer no more. Break this Pain of the World!"

The world contained within Akhileus Kosmos shines brightly, and the world around us is enveloped in an equally brilliant light.

The buildings around us vanish, the ground shifts and fluctuates, and in moments, the desolate world left behind by the storm is gone. A new land begins appearing, a vast battlefield, great city walls, a grand coastline lined with ships and tents, and two armies.

The glow spreads over the horizon, in the unseen distance the world continues to be restored. The world within Akhileus Kosmos overtakes the wretched world in which we fought. The world is restored to the Age of Gods of Ancient Greece.

I collapse to the ground, my vision darkens as my mana is spent.

I don't believe that the other two survived, but if they did they will fall soon. They've been placed in the center of a deadly battle with powerful heroes on each side. The greatest battle of the former wielded of Akhileus Kosmos, The Trojan War.

As my body fades, I smile.

[In case anyone's gonna complain, this combo was explained back on the registration thread and people were fine with it. I'm not pulling it out of my ass.]

Back