• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki (Please Just End Already) Grail Royale

Edwellken

RP Elder
Aka the longest round of Fortnite ever.

Continuing from here.

I'm not gonna lie I haven't been following this lately but I think Rider took everyone into his Underworld and they all teamed up to fight Beast. Tbh it isn't going how I expected and I hope they all die brutally so that this can finally end.

Side note, this is the last thread I make no matter what. No more surprise entrants, no more map changes, and definitely no revives. This all gets decided here, hopefully within 500 replies or I fear that the remaining fighters are gonna come down with a bad case of "I don't feel so good".

Stragglers:

Saber: Richard
(Monarch Laciel)

Noble Phantasms: Crocea Mors, Phantasm Punishment (applied to Crocea Mors), Song of Grail (White, Wind and Rusted variants)

Personal Skills: Galvanism (A), Instinct ( A), Demon of Mutatio (B)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: A++ Strength, A++ Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, B Luck, B+ NP

Appearance: This guy, but with Crocea Mors

Archer: Rama (LlamaGod1411)

Noble Phantasms: Vishnu Bhuja, Chakravarti, Pashupata

Personal Skills: Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, A Knight Does Not Die With Empty Hands, Divinity (A+)

Class Skills: Independent Action (B), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: A Strength, B Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, C Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Rama but less naked with armor on

Shielder: Alvarez Atlas (Blahblah9755)

Noble Phantasms: Pain Breaker, Akhilleus Kosmos, Lord Camelot

Personal Skills: Shvibzik, Protection from Andraste, Affections of the Holy Grail

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: C Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, A Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Assassin Kiritsugu with knight-like armor and no weapons.

Rider: Black Rider (Iapitus The Impaler)

Noble Phantasms: Death Comes to All (Sealed), Pursuing Ashen Mare, Requiem For Death

Personal Skills: Appearence of Doom, Evening Bell, Protection of the Underworld

Class Skills: Riding (A), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: C Strength, B Endurance, A Agility, C Mana, E Luck, B+ NP

Avenger: Kratos (Overlord775)

Noble Phantasms: Unlimited Blades works (Extra), Enkidu (Moon), Golden Armor

Personal Skills: Howl of the War God (A+), Monstrous Strength (A++), God Killer (A)

Class Skills: Avenger (B), Self-replenishment (B) Oblivion Correction (C?)

Parameter: A Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, D Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Kratos

[I'll have to ask for Beast's details later.]

End my suffering.

[I'll re-post my action]

"I'll go then"

I activate howl of the war God and then leap towards the clearing in the enemy lines make by Saber and shielder, while summoning the full leght of Enkidu, to try chain up Gaia, and summoning a UBW copy of Ig-Alima underneath me, to block the weapons coming from beneath the ground.

[Just to make sure I got everyone's actions right. Saber is healing Rider at the "back", Shielder just smashed his planet shield into a bunch of monsters, Archer is about to divine smite my ass, and Kratos is surfing a mountain sword towards me so he can try out some BDSM? Assuming that is all correct, my response is as follows.]

Again?! Despite coming so far back, humans will still kill me?

"No. I refuse to die! I refuse to let humanity live."

Activating her Authority of Beasts, Gaia performed an action only the will of a planet could, the very same she would have done if not for her arrival in this time. Rouse the Ultimate Ones into action, for the promised time had come. It may not save her now but it would save the current World the future she had come from.

Without the intervention of these ... heroes. She sneered.

Nothing left to lose, Gaia stomped on the ground, turning the monsters closest to her new focus into a high wall as she rocketed forward. Ignoring the Mountain-Felling Sword that had unknowingly aided her, her remaining creations formed a dozen copies, lying flat on the ground and out of view. A single thought was all it took to send the nearest into its fellow fake above, the remainder flying towards the wall obscuring them

[Apologies for the late reply, was away all day and just got back. For the sake of finishing this faster, I ignored how Iap just walked right up to Beast and she did nothing.]

Crap, not even Enkidu worked.

I then activate Monstrous streght, then grab my Ig-Alima by the handle and swing it to try to deflect the weapon throw against me by Gaia.

At the same time I shout

"Archer, shot you damn attack ! "

[it's bad

Beast is ******* dead and we're just waiting for Archer to fire the attack that will do it

after that i come in as composite dead guy and clean house]

[Soon Rider's Master (a.k.a. Me) is gonna get board and gonna just have Rider pick people off until his authority runs out and he dies. That way we can be done sooner. Not saying this is what is gonna happen, but it is getting tempting]

I just look at the scene unfolding in front of me. None with any measure of divinity can possibly survive this. My arrow glows blue, ready to be shot. On one of the servants' call, I unleash the arrow towards the general vicinity.

FIRE! Pashupata, Shiva's very own weapon!

[CAMEO]

• I remembered I was killed...pathetic way to die to be honest...in this voidless space I saw a random arcade machine. I decided to play it because this space seems quiet. After what felt like an eternity I heard someone said something.*
"That was a pathetic display of power" *I turned and saw a man standing there. He held a lance like mine and was beaming at me...*

"Who might you be?"

"The host of this place. Well I'm about to meet my girl and friend but I got time..."

"What do you..." *Before I can react he was in my face and kicked my straight in the gut and as I tried to counter attack with my gate he didn't leave a single opening. I was about to pull Ea but he simply slashed my right arm. I wanted to get as far as possible but it's no good...* "GAH" *Then I heard a woman and a man's voice*

"Hey! Aren't you bullying him too much? Show some restraint!"

"Please be more careful. He just lost you know...besides don't get to tried out just yet. We don't want you to get tired before doing what we want to do."

"Fine fine..." *The man stopped as the woman and man scolded him*

[random one OVO]

Before she could reach her target, a streak of blue punched through the clouds, beams of light raining onto the earth, rapidly enveloping everything in a field of divine energy. As Gaia felt herself disconnect from her vessel, she did not feel the burning hate her loss should have produced, but a numb lament at her fate.

Is this my destiny? To always die at the hands of Humanity? (sigh) I hope these heroes can at least stop what is to come, for everything's sa- ....

As Beast's conciousness faded, her body broke apart, a will no longer present to maintain its form. From beneath the dispersing mana, an enormous torrent of Grain spilled forth. This was the very same element which had saturated the planet in the future, indiscrimantely killing all it touched and poisoning the mother's womb so life could no longer exist naturally.

[You guys should be able to handle this ... at least HI3 thinks so.]

I trust Ig-Alima downwards and make a good chuck of it to enter the ground, so that it will stay in an upright position.

I then stand on the handle and look at the chaos below, to see how the other servants are doing.

[@Monarch Gaia just unleashed a sea of Grain, so either you dodge or you die]

[IMO you should be ded since you ignored it]

Rider rose from his stasis like state, and raises his hands. He opens a rift in space around the corpse, allowing the poison to flow in and be nullified.

"White Mage, Hit me again" (assuming monarch healed me at this point)

Rider has the ground of the underworld around the battlefield sink deeper into the earth. Salt rains from the heavens, further nullifying anything that didn't reach the rift.

"Again, Saber"

[Imagine how broken Rider would have been had he has Crying Warmonger lol]

Monarch Laciel said:
*heals self more also climbs the giant sword*
Phantasmal punishent procs and destroys the sword projection.

Around half of my magic circuits get fried and I start screaming my lungs out because of the sheer pain.

Also both i and Saber start falling, which would be very deadly since of the grain, but Rider had already dealt with it.

"****"

Rider is barely alive, but he needs Saber

[I cant believe I'm about to do this]

Rider deploys his horse, without him on it, and sends it to catch Saber.

"I need my white mage. Don't die on me"

I stab the horse through the back, use its body as a landing cushion, then cleave it in two because all the grain is gone, I'm healed, and it's about time I got back to the job of killing heathens and those who stand in the way of god's will.

I take count of whose still coughing up blood, then lunge at the most dangerous one, the rider who is helpfully now missing a horse.

The horse dematerialises for now (although it can be restored with enough magic)

"Alright, **** you then"

Rider begins a quick form of a ritual chanting, and let's out a scream that scrambles all magic in the area. He now has no good will in his actions. Hair extends again, and he tosses himself away to gain distance

Back