• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Blue Scout

"Ho ho..." (No.35)

"Hm? Isn't that charity name abit familiar?" (No.36)

"Oh yeah, Commander work with that charity sometimes for our sake, and ensuring our lives after." (No.37)

"Oh yeah, so he technically should be our helper right?" (No.36)

"No one else is our hero beside Commander...but he deserve a pat and a hug next time." (No.35)

They continue to chat carefreely, while still watching

Blue Scouts

"Guess not all heroes slay giant monsters. "

I say to Berserker.

So, he's quite the smart guy, hope he'll put all that grey matter to use.

Blue Guard

Commander POV

"Everyone on the Scout team have done loligagging and come back? Well then...begin the plan."

After confirming everyone, I start the signal for the plan, as the Master transmit my message to the one on Scout.

Blue Scout

"Oh, Commander have officially start the operation." (No.35)

"Let's return to there." (No.36)

"No time to waste". (No.37)

They then immediately jump back to the place where they were talking with each other.

"Rider, we're ready." (All)

"Um...then, let's go." (Rider)

They then all head to a certain direction, where the enemies base is placed.

Rudolf sits and the ground and leans agaisnt the wall to conserve his energy.

As Björn continues to wander he accidentally bumps into a statue, in a fit of rage Björn quickly destroys the statue and several more.

"Awhile, awhile." (No.35)

"Big Uncle Snake is mean, but he's fast." (No.36)

"We should be there in 10 minute." (No.37)

The trio replied.

"Yes, it should be soon that we arrive at the enemies's stronghold...Karlstein's castle" (Rider)

[Also, we're riding on the snake, forgot to add]

Team Blue Scouts

"Good"

I pat No.37 on the head..

Less than 10 minutes untill we reach the hiding place of Team Red, i wonder how they prepared themselfs.

Blue Scout

Feeling comfortable, No.37 laugh softly to herself, seeing that, the remaining 2 ask Saber for a pat too.

"Ehe~..." (No.37)

"Hey hey, what about us?" (No.35)

"Pat us too." (No.36)

Revelation gives me instructions to go to Karlštejn. It's likely that the enemy's headquarters are somewhere in this city.

Yes, very likely.

"Assassin, Berserker, scout the city for any enemies that may be about, and Berserker, stick to the shadows. Lancer, there's a balloon tour service not far from here. You should go for a joy ride around the skies of Karlštejn. Archer, Saber, you're with me. We'll stay much farther back and observe for any threats using Archer's eyes."

Lancer POV

Suddely remembering i exist, i follow Rider's orders and go towards the ballon tour place.

After the boring process of me paying for it, i enter the ride over Karlštejn.

And now i wait.

Lancer falls asleep

Blue Scout

"Got it,Rider...ehe~" (No.35)

"We understand...ihi~"(No.36)

"We will do our job successfully...aha~"(No.37)

Still feeling comfortable from the patting, the girl seriously observe the city from afar.

*internal screaming*

Stop teasing me, Saber, please, I can't. I can't even. Oh my God, they're so ******* cute! I want to, but I can't get out of this shadow because it will ruin the plan, uuuugggghhhhh

Blue Team

Caster POV

"And whose chains do you hold, human?" The goliath asks with a glance before he turns back to his automaton.

It feels like it's beem quite the while, hasn't it? albeit in spite of that, only minutes have passed. Must be my old fogey brain messing with me I suppose.

As the construction of the last Mini Metallic Elven Automaton finishes, I walk my way to the bathroom stall of which my master nests himself within via his occupence. In an attempt to be of a consideracy higher in contents, the door segregating myself from his presence incurs a knock from my fingers.

"Master do you perhaps happen to be done? I bear QUITE the suprise for you!"

From the veil of the room comes a response "YyeEaHh IiImM doNNnne" He says, stammering over his execution of verbiage as he fumbles upon the word times several. Coming out of the stall he seems erratic, his eyes shot red with blood. Occular veins just filled to it;s brim with blood contents.

"Say hello to your own elven automatons! 128 to be exac-"

Suddenly, he cuts him off

[well class boutta end, Imma continue dis bebby latter]

"Its about time we set up that bounded field then. I have already gathered numerous helpful spells, so I should be able to fend for myself. However, someone should come with me just in case. Bjorn, come with me."

Caster leaves a boney hand and a connected piece of Paper on the table

"If anything goes wrong, I'll have this hand start writing many rude words"

The pair walk out of the fort. Caster is drawing various sigils and placing ritual knives around the areas, seemingly in random places but are actually forming complex patterns with eachother, locking the multiple bounded fields together to both strengthen and compound their effects, as well as making it harder to break or resist. Should one portion break or deactivate, the other effects will occur

My master looks annoyed and walks off.

I start following my master to keep an eye on him and look for a good time to start the redemption arc.

I'm glowing as I walk down the halls, lighting up everything around me.

I'm going to go talk to Lancer. My instincts tell me she's strong so I should probably find out her motives.

Alright, I'll stay here with Assassin and Archer until you're done.

I walk over to where Lancer went and start walking beside her.

Back