• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Team Blue

Guard Team

Meeting with Caster, I ask him what he need.

"So, what kind of material do you need? I could get some of the girls to get it for you."

Team Blue

I descend from the snake and go next to Rider

"Hey Rider, do you want to chat while we wait for the preparations to be over ?"

I ask her.

(Bue)

"Sure."

I say, demanifesting the reptile.

"What did you want to chat about? We can walk and talk."

Blue Team

Caster POV

"The short answer is I require large quantities of metal to construct my familiars and bounded field. I took the liberty to compile a list so we could skip the lengthier explanation."

He says, crouching on one knee to hold out a small sheaf of paper.

"Tell me Archer, how proficient is your army at landscaping? I have an ... interesting idea in mind that could use help speeding up."

Master POV

Quickly counting the heads of his fellow mages, Rorik puts forth Caster's plan to them.

"Who here is able set up bounded fields? Specifically ones that can hide the palace from the public eye. Caster has rather extensive plans for our fortification and it'll be a bit hard to do anything in full view of the muggles."

Team Blue

Guard Team

Commander POV

Looking through the idea in his mind, I replied.

"...Probably good enough for what you have in mind. Lieutenants, relay this list, and tell some girls to go to a junkyard, or somewhere else where they could procure this without getting caught...Also, tell them to return once they finished scouting, at 12:00 AM...We got some digging to do after lunch break."

"I will tell them so, Commander...Private No.70 isn't going to like this."

"Good, give her some back-breaking work to do. What's the specific you have in mind?"

Master POV

The young lady, who is wearing a white T and blue jean, said.

"I'm specialize in reinforcements magic, so I'm not really capable with this field."

Blue Team Master POV

After seeing nobody else step up, the young man speaks.

"I can probably help with that easily enough."

Team Blue

Scout Team

"We could tell each other what are the things about the modern world that the grail showed us which supprised us the most. "

I say to Rider

Blue, Scout team

"Not many of my past selves even had the opportunity to travel outside of Delphi, so that would be a rather long list."

I sense she isn't satisfied with this answer so I give her a bit more.

"I guess if I had to choose something, the ability to communicate through long distances and share knowledge across the world via the internet was the most surprising. If something like that existed in ancient Greece, I may have found myself out of a job."

Team Blue

Scout Team

"The thing that supprised me the most is the sheer power growth of human-kind's armament. Not even 1500 years ago they were fighting with swords and spear, but now they have weapons that can disintegrate entire cities and some that are even comparable in power to noble phantasms. "

I say to Rider

Blue scout team

"Yes. Mankind's capacity to make war never ceases to amaze. Tell me, Sverd, what is it that you hope to experience most while being summoned as a Servant?"

[This is going to be a long one, so I will write this first as a preface]

Team Blue Guard

Meanwhile, after hearing about the new Job, Private No.70 give out an exaberated sigh

"Shit, and I thought I could take this chance to learn more about lost engineering technique of this time period..."

After that, she also heard about the "specification" of her job, making her sigh even deeper.

"...Great, the fact that I heard this mean that Commander expect me to do my job too...Watercutting? Nah, too messy...Then how about laser...but it will singed the grass. Not to mention the plumbing beneath...about 80 m2 of land is needed..."

After that, she keep mumbling to herself, about how to do it, before she stopped, and ask for some preparation on her own.

Blue Scout Team

"Tsk, tsk. That's no good. If this could be your one and only chance to experience living in this world again, why not enjoy it to the fullest? Surely there's something you'd like to do."

By now we've reached the edge of the park, giving us a nice view of ČeskÛ Krumlov's beautiful landscape. I change into modern clothing, and invite Sverd to follow me into the streets.

Team Blue

"You are right. "

I change in to modern clothes too.

"Let's enjoy the time we have left before the preparations are over"

I follow Pythia

I ******* need this, I ffuckingneedthis. Santa's Master thinks to himself.

(What previously lay here was an in depth description of Santa's Master inhaling "Crushed Smarties", however the GM no bueno'd that shit, and thus this is why this message lies in it's place)

Santa's POV

I hope he's okay in there, as drastically as things have changed since my time, I doubt that lavatory use has increased by much, even if food consumption has... I really want to know... but what if I come off as too overbearing?If I enquire, he'll exhibit agitation, and I don't want to place strain upon our mutual partnership, how else would I be able to help people? As much as it pains me to say, his prana production is quite lackluste- Irr-regardless! That-t d-d-doesn't-t matt-ter to a s-saint suc-ch as I!

With tension, I knock upon the door

"wHaatThEefuUcKdDoYoUwaNnTI'mmBusYy" says my master, there's a tense haste to his verbalizations.

"Are you okay in there? You've been in quite awhi-"

"ImmfukcingcOnssTippattEd" He responds, an agitation present, indicated per his verbage.

"M-my bad! Carr-ry On then young master!" I've predicted it blow-for-blow, I'v e overstepped my bounds and he's become agitated. Albeit he clearly sounds distressed, I should make him something to make him feel better. Besides, he could always levy against me a diminishment to my incurrment of pran- N-n-not li-ike su-uch shoul-ld be war-rrant-ting of at-ttention in th-he f-first pl-lace!

W-w-wha-at would my master like? He's q-quite the youngin, perhaps he'd fancy a toy? No, he always gushes over his "Nintendo Switch"amacallit and his phone, no way he'd prefer an old fashioned 'imagination fuelled' toy! Alright, perhaps a video game, that's definitely a good idea! But... how would I go about forging that? I don't know codingathingy. Maybe I could purcha- No! It has to be genuine, self made.

Alright, how about... An Elf Automaton? It has the allure of electric circutry, AND it lies within my domain of knowledg- NOT THAT SUCH SHOULD MATTER'.

Simply genius if I do say so myself! But alas I have no time to waste!

And thus I depart to forge my Metallic Elf Automatons for my Master in hopes it will better his spirits! And prevent the withholdment of prana as punishmen- NOTLIKESUCHSHOULDMATTER!

Blue Guard Team

[Before that, I have already gave Caster his material. And he already build his stuff]

12:30 PM

The girls return to have a nice lunch break, as they cheerfully share together whatever food they could buy from the city, enjoying the local delicacies. After the lunch break is over, they began the digging work...Or rather...

"Has the plumbing turn off?" (No.70)

"Yes!!" The girl inside the building, where the plumbing take place reply.

"Is the grass at the designated place rolled-up nicely?"

"Yes!!" (Front)

"All Done!!" (Back)

"Um!" (No.70)

After confirming the preparation again, she then goes to the garden as the front, where a sizable chunk of the grass has been stripped off, giving out the brown-color dirt below.

"Okay...since the bounded field is already set up...Caster, if you may?"

"Um..."

He then goes to the middle of the brown patch, preparing himself. After that, the girls as the front lay out various portal, surrounding him .

"Okay...we only need to make the hole about 10-12 feet deep, so make sure you don't overdoing it, mister."

"Um."

"Well then, on my signal: 3,2,1...Caster Smash!!!"

Shortly after, a loud boom could be heard, and a cloud of dust could be seen from far away...Is what could have been , if it wasn't for the bounded field blocking both the view and the sound, and the portal catching any dust and dirt blasting out from the impact. After that, a sizable crater reveal itself among the dust, and Caster could be found in the middle, along with some burst pipe and water leftover .

[Caster of Blue allow me to do this]

"Okay, the premilinary work is done with this...Team front, flatten the ground if nessesary, clear out the rubble and bursted pipe, place down what Caster ask us and reinstallate the pipe work around its! After that, remember to leave abit of ground when you bury its again to leave room for the grass layer!"

"""Yessss!"""

"Caster, you could come up now, we will take care of the later. Now, let's go to the back!...As this rate, we could finish it within a hour or 2, without any bullet wasted, and best of all...without me even need to do anything at all! Come on, Caster, let be quick!"

"Um."

After that, No.70 lead Caster to the back, and after a while another loud boom could be heard within the surrounding of the palace.

...And while supervising it, Commander can only leave out a sigh.

Blue scout team

I take in the sights of the city as I walk towards the destination given by Revelation. In the past I usually gave tasks like this to others rather than pursue them myself, but becoming a Servant allows me to be much more proactive. Still, it feels a bit strange to be following my own Oracle, and I almost gave it to Sverd out of habit. I was only able to forgo my natural instincts thanks to my desire to experience walking the city streets for myself.

"Here we are."

Under a tree near the center of town is what we came for. A medium sized bag full of Czech Koruna and other necessities. I notice Sverd's confused expression when I pick it up so I explain it to her.

"Don't worry, this is from my Noble Phantasm. Oracle of Delphi. It's usually reserved the benefit of others, but I took the liberty of using it on myself. It forcibly creates a solution to one's problem by creating said solution somewhere in the world, though the person will still have to look for it."

I begin rustling through the bag's contents.

"In this case, there was something I always wanted to try, but it requires us to have money to get, and oh, there's even false identification for us in here!"

I get up and pit the contents of the bag into my pocket.

"Come on, there's something I want you to try with me."

I doubt Sverd has ever had ice cream before. This should be an adventure for us both. I'm so excited that I can't fully hold back my smile.

[@Over feel free to move this along while I'm gone. Pythia has basically never been outside of Delphi and will enjoy any new experience that can only be found in the city.]

Blue scout team

Meanwhile...scouting along with the two, the groupie trio quietly tailing behind them as a far distance, watching them having their conversation.

"Hm, what do you think?" (No.35)

"Hm...Lover?" (No.36)

"Nah, too soon. Maybe sisters?" (No.37)

"The big calm elder sisters that's getting dragged along, and the small excited younger sisters that's drag her..." (No.35)

"Nah...How about friend, tied by fate to meet each other..." (No.36)

"""And then by Fate, they deeply intertwined with each others.""" (All)

"That's it!." (No.35)

"That's sound great!" (No.36)

"Let tail them some more for more juicy gossip!" (No.37)

With that, they silently tail them once again.

I yawn while I look at the rest of my... teammates, then dematerialise my armour, spear and wings.

Not exactly what I expected, but then again I always have been a bit too quick to action.

Grail War huh... And it seems this time it's being done in teams. 28 people, servants and masters, fight to the death for a piece of magecraft with the power to grant any wish.

Ridiculous.

I look over at my master. His soul is writhing with shadows, barely a sparkle of light. He's been walking in the darkness a long time.

But there is still a spark there. Making that grow. That's what really matters.

Team Blue Scouts

I've not visited many cities, dou to my job as gatekeeper taking up most of my time, but i must say, this city is quite beutiful.

We then arrive at the center of the town and Pythia shows me the effect of her noble phantasm, which's ability really impressed me.

"Sure."

i respond to her while smiling.

The two of us then re-start walking and arrive at a shop.

Blue Date Scout Team

The store has so many flavors it's confusing, but the kind shop owner recommended vanilla to us. I give some to Sverd before trying it myself, and it's.... Really good!

I wonder if Sverd likes it too?

Blue Team Scout Team

So, this is ice cream, it seems just colored snow to me, but let's try it out.

I start eating it.

It's ...

"I really like it. "

I say to Pythia with a very happy tone

[Red team]

Björn gets up and starts walking around again.

While Rudolf says to caster "We are done with the plan you and Rider will work together"

[If you want the plan details go to the Red team thing]

Team Blue Guard

An hours later, the installation work is complete. All the Master of the Scout team is contacting their Servant in order to tell the news.

Blue Scouts

I smile when hearing that she likes it too. I'm glad to be able to help Sverd enjoy herself. By the time we finish, our Masters contact us to tell us that the defenses are finished.

Ok.

"We should meet back in the park with the others."

I head back with Sverd to where we landed to prepare for the next step.

"What guys did you do? Dating?"

I appeared behind Rider from the shadows. I have a black jacket to keep me from being affected by the sun.

"Well, that would be sweet."

Blue Scouts

The sneaky berserker is back.

"We just explored the city a bit and eat some ice cream. How did you spend your time Bedman ?"

I respond to him

Blue Scout

Meanwhile, the trio is discussing about the date.

"Girl, that look fun." (No.35)

"Indeed." (No.36)

"Not as fun as watching them though." (No.37)

"Yeah...Do you think they have potential?" (No.36)

"I don't know...they're compatible, but no spark being lit yet. It's still smell like they're being casual friend." (No.35)

"Should we set up the mood then?" (No.36)

"Nah, that early, and it could have an averse effect. We need to keep watch over them." (No.37)

"Speaking of, look like Berserker is talking to the 2 of them."(No.35)

After that, they continue to watch from afar.

Overlord775 said:
Blue Scouts

The sneaky berserker is back.

"We just explored the city a bit and eat some ice cream. How did you spend your time Bedman ?"

I respond to him
"Trying to see what my family is doing. I called them. I just died three years ago, they are still here. And I found out that they are doing fine. My sister is still there, my father is still there, my mother is still there, alive and kicking, having good lives without me. They sure listened to my last words."

I said as I shed a tear.

Blue Scouts

waaaaait a second, something is extremely off about this.

"Since you come from such very recent time period, what did you to be worthy enought to become an heroic spirit ?"

i ask Bedman, while being quite visibly confused.

"Well, long story short, I'm both a celebrity and inventor. And also very good person, I created countless charities. I'm like Stephen Hawking or Thomas Edison of this era. I made a lot of stuff to advance science and magecraft, hell, I even get Nobel Peace Prize and became prized member of Mage's Association. Though because they found out that I was a vampire later on, church didn't liked me at all and assassinated me. Though they did it on completely wrong time and place. Also I'm famous, like, really famous, both as a scientist, mage and as internet sensation. I even get my own webpage about my death, the chat about me is still going on. This coupled with how fast the info spread in this generation made me a legend of some sort. So, to be even more simplified, I'm basically a legend in this era. If they recognized me here, the people will go batshit insane."

I said while showing a website from the phone Mary gave me a while ago.

Back