• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

After about a day into Caster's disappearance, a swarm of pages quietly whisk both assassin and Berserker of Red's master away in Quiet. Caster letting them both know that it is him in quiet. They appear somewhere in at a makeshift base in a Himalayan monastery.

Caster and his Master in a shadowy robe and a mask wait at a table with coffee. The master says only a greeting, and Caster speaks from there

"We have issues with Rider and his master. The servant is good, but the master is... a detriment. We think it would be better for the team if we take precautions."

"Is there anyone else we should call here? We should keep this to as few people as possible, since I am sure a certain angel would not be in favour of this kind of behavior."

"I think Lancer Master would help but unfortunately his connection to the Angel makes that difficult" Rudolf says as he starts thinking.

"I don't think Rider would ever be ok with us just taking out his master or taking his command spells and becoming his new master. We think that the best course of action will be for me to have Rider be a servant of mine, as my master cannot properly handle another servant and have us both be at full capacity. Rider will have to under go some form of modification."

Saber suddenly notices a note in his pocket that tells him to isolate himself as soon as possible because Caster need to talk to him. He doesn't know how it got there

There is also a colorful "Spooky" etch in rainbow text on the back

A flood of pages wisks away Saber, to the place where the others are meeting. Caster's master makes introduction and Caster fills him in on what is going on

"Yes that should work, as if Lancer where to find out about this she may very well turn against us and we need her on our side"

"She stated that she wouldnt foght in this trivial war and has shown a dislike of violence, so im guessing turning a teenager into a human battery would not go well with her"

[ "Hello. You are Saber, correct? I hope we shall get along in this... war"

that was pretty much all she's said out loud. Everything else was in her head. Me and Her were alone when she said that anyways.

going sleep now]

"She is definitely one of the juggernauts in this war. A fight with her is inevitable, but I would like to keep them off of our backs as long as possible.

Speaking of which, we have an army on our door step, but I have a plan to deal with that. We should figure this out before I call the rest here."

Some wooden figures can be seen moving explosives in the hall way branching off of the room

"Since we seem to have the assassin plan mostly in order, I am going to need 6 more hours to properly enhance my equipment, and learn more necesary spells, as well as enhance myself to be strong enough for this plan. I will be making a double as well, which is going to take time."

One of the wooden figures enters the room, with a few runes etched into it that gave it the feeling of a servant. It began to appear like Caster does. Its clothing was identical to his, only his appearence was the product of illusion.

"I have a list here that can be distributed so people know that we need to be ready to leave in 6 hours. I am going to need at least one servant to engage them if they try to enter before then. If they do, then I am going to modify the plan to a less effective but faster version"

[ just saying, we're in a Field that makes it so you can't see what's going on. Unless your servant has an ability for being able to randomly guess correctly what we're doing, that's meta gaming ]

[Kinda, it's more like a liberal used of mind-reading and future-reading from Clair A, to feel the likely turn of event]]

Team Blue

"You know, we could just make Berserker retreat and then I could use my Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm to blow up the castle."

I suggest.

"As well as they can given our current resources but it is practically done at this point. Simply fine tuning left. How goes our allies' mission?"

Blue Scouts

"In times of uncertainty, one need only to turn towards The Oracle of Delphi for consultation."

I say smugly.

"Don't engage them yet. I'll have my master contact Berserker's so that we can keep him updated through telepathy."

I'll probably need to use my other noble phantasm soon.

Back