• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Blue Team

Caster POV

Keraunos raises a brow.

"Did they not locate the enemy base yet? I'm certain some of them have Anti-Army Noble Phantasms. Just smite the Red faction without warning and we can handle any witnesses after."

Blue Team

"Well, for first thing an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm is what is needed to destroy the enemy base, not an Anti-Army one, and Saber already has suggested that plan, but Archer and Rider's future reading abilities told them it was a bad idea to just try nuke their castle. "

Kiro tells Caster

Overlord775 said:
Blue Team
"Well, for first thing an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm is what is needed to destroy the enemy base, not an Anti-Army one, and Saber already has suggested that plan, but Archer and Rider's future reading abilities told them it was a bad idea to just try nuke their castle. "

Kiro tells Caster
E

A flood of pages appears and disappears at different points in the castle, moving all of the people inside to other places. Rider's master is moved to a place where he is calmly incapacitated. A bunch of magically enhanced "packages" are left in their place.

Caster casts a ward of anti-silence so that anyone who is rendered unconscious by the blast (i.e. doesn't speak shortly afterwards) will die instead. A massive explosion goes off, engulfing the surrounding environment and servants

[Yes, because you know, you put a giant boundary field around your castle so is hard to tell what is and isn't visible.]

[ I'm pretty sure he means the explosion is bigger than the boundary field since he mentioned it engulfing the surrounding environment and Servants. Your team are the only servants in the area since he moved ours out. ]

"Well, no need to attack anymore I guess?" (No.35)

"Weird that we let them get away though." (No.36)

"Hm...why does we let that happen, Commander?" (No.37)

Seeing that from a mile away, they have already be a safe distance away and avoided the blast. The trio ask Commander puzzlingly.

[How far are we again?]

[How did you see it from a mile away and avoid it? You're all on the same snake thing and the explosion was invisible until it went past the boundary field which you were already close to.]

Edwellken said:
Revelation gives me instructions to go to Karlštejn. It's likely that the enemy's headquarters are somewhere in this city.
Yes, very likely.

"Assassin, Berserker, scout the city for any enemies that may be about, and Berserker, stick to the shadows. Lancer, there's a balloon tour service not far from here. You should go for a joy ride around the skies of Karlštejn. Archer, Saber, you're with me. We'll stay much farther back and observe for any threats using Archer's eyes."
[ aren't you still in the city? ]

[k, saw the explosion and saying that that you just made a blast as big a two A+ Anti-Army NPs clashing against each other sounds farfetched IMO]

[I was referring to the size more than the AP. Although I did make explosives magically enhanced and powerful enough to harm servants so it isn't that far fetched to have an explosion that big.]

[Y u do dis]

[Anyway yeah, we had a guy in there but everyone else was outside. Monarch can confirm. With how weird the timeline has been since Blue team left their base, he definitely had enough time to get out, especially with Pythia's NP giving them enough information.

Of course all of this ambiguity could have been avoided if team blue properly communicated with team red rather than try to play subterfuge so that's on us. Gonna keep open channels for next time.]

Team Blue Scouts

Saber

"I wonder why they destroyed their own base."

I say as i watch the explosion go off in the distance.

[ I'm going to try and explain my understanding of events

Servants got summoned

Blue Rider uses Revelations to find Red Base, flies to Karlssomething on Python with the other Servants,

Then they split up (???)

Blue Lancer looks for an air balloon

Blue Rider, Archer, and Saber go to Red Base

Blue Berserker is in the city and Blue Assassin is concealed somewhere

Blue RAS(Rider, Archer, Saber) are like right next to the castle

There's a Blue servant that got inside the castle (???)

The Blue Servant got outside the castle before it blew up due to Rider's instructions (???)

someone clarify this pls]

[RAS are on BUS (Big Uncle Snek)

BBer never went inside

RAS get away because Rider is high on prophecy

The rest seems right to me.]

[Now we have the issue that if Clarvoyance made it so that all the servants moved away, the explosion would not go off since they would be gone and Caster would have no reason to detonate it.]

Back