• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

[Caster also had a back up plan in case other stuff happened, where he just teleports the explosives near or above them instead, so moving wouldn't have helped much anyway]

[He has access to almost all magecraft at a low to moderate competency, which includes various forms of divination, spiritual info gathering, and long distance viewing or detection. While it may be hard for him to find their exact location, and it may take him a good while with a few attempts in different forms of ways to find them, he can get a rough enough estimate that the size of the blast can compensate. If he detected that the servants are no longer outside the castle or in range of a blast from the base, then he would begin trying to find their location.]

[I have the 2 arms that Amakua has, which gives the ability to use almost any mage craft, but not necesarilly well. Caster still needs to do research into them to know about them tho]

[ Berserker of Blue was in Red Team's base but after we blew it up they're saying that Rider of Blue told Berserker of Blue to leave and he left before the explosion

this all happened offscreen

Edit: The paradox was that on the thread here, Berserker of Blue was back in the city during all of this]

[The plan was for Shiro to snake his way into Red Base but he technically never did. The rest of Blue Team was operating under the impression that he had so when Iap decided to nuke the place, we thought he was unalived but turns out he never left the city.]

[Also, the precog that they should dip to a far away place Because they foresaw an explosion creates a paradox because Caster would set the explosion off elsewhere if they were not at the base]

[Well we had been talking about the plan off screen and then Berserker said he used Shadow Lantern to disappear. We assumed that he was going off to do his part since this was how it was meant to go but he never actually left the city (even off screen) and told us as much when the fireworks went off.]

[So, since we decided to go with luck and Ed has higher luck than Iapitus, the scenario described by him and Andy is the one that happens.

Let's continue on]

Caster suddenly realises that his enemies are nowhere near where he thought they were. He begins using various forms of divination to determine where they **** they went

Flying several miles above the clouds, I address the rest of the scout group.

"Now that we've located their base we shouldn't overstay our welcome. Let's return home for now."

Python exhales a powerful gust of wind and changes course back towards Berlin.

"I have no wish for the grail. But my goal is to safeguard and redeem the souls of humanity and protect their free will"

Overlord775 said:
Blue Team

"Well, for first thing an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm is what is needed to destroy the enemy base, not an Anti-Army one, and Saber already has suggested that plan, but Archer and Rider's future reading abilities told them it was a bad idea to just try nuke their castle. "

Kiro tells Caster
"And what would they have done about it? Self-destructed their own base in full view of the mortals and expose the war like fools?"

Caster's deep laugh echoes in the room like thunder.

@Monarch

[Wathever makes you feel better about yourself i guess

O v O]

@Snake Group

"I wonder if we were able to avoid being spotted by the enemies."

Also i contact my master about our return.

@Blank

Kiro:"Yes, that would have been a very stupid move."

He then laughts a bit too.

Kiro:"Also, i just recived news that the scouting team is returning to base."

Caster finishes his divination and determines the location of his enemies. He takes the explosives that were once meant for the castle sets them to explode, and now teleports them over the skies of his enemies. If any of them are struck, the explosion will only be greater. As fast as Caster was there, he is now gone, leaving only the massive explosion

Back