• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Andykhang said:
Team Blue

"Glad to here that, Berserker...Also, if it's about the base of our enemies, Rider got something to said about that. Isn't that right?"

I said while taking a glance at Rider.
"Indeed. What I have in mind will require everyone's cooperation though."

Blue Team

Master POV

Hey big guy, you should dematerialize too. I don't think airports accommodate your size aside from the main areas. I say through our connection.

Understood. I will explore our surroundings, call if you require my presence.

Nodding absently, I trail after my fellow Masters and mutter to myself.

"Now ... I wonder if they have any noodles around here?"

[I'm just going to pretend that all of us have introduced ourselves]

Blue Team

"Okay, so now as everyone have spoken their word ..."

Looking back as Master, who just return with the girls,for confirmation, I then began our introduction.

"My Name is No.1, but you could called me Commanders. Class Archer, we're the 80th Support and Suppression Artillery Company, tasked with rapid deployment of support, and provide artillery reinforcements."

I then have the girls prepare a whiteboard , while I was holding a briefing made by Lieutenant.

"So, if you want to hear my tactics for this...here's the briefing."

[After that, it's secret stuff]

Outside: "I heard it. Pretty clever if you ask me."

Inside: OH MY GOD IS SHE OUR ARCHER OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE 10/10 PAT AND HUG AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team Blue

"Then we will move out as 9:00 AM sharp. You got 30 minutes to prepare yourself."

I said to all of them, while also telling my girl to start packing up

"Also, thank you for your contribution to the plan, Rider. Your vision have help us a lot for this." I said, while bowing down

Blue Team

I don't appreciate Archer casually assuming credit for my plan, but she did provide some valuable suggestions so I'll let it slide for now.

"Whenever everyone is ready, I'll be waiting in the field outside.

Team Blue

"...Once again, let us thanks Rider for her plan in dealing with the enemies team. We probably can't do it as well as we can for now, without her help."

I said again, out loud, for everyone to hear, while signaling the girls to give an applause for her.

"You're the best!" (No.35) (short red hair, red eyes)

"As expect of the legendary Oracle of Delphi!" (No.36) (short blue hair, blue eyes)

"Peerless beauty with the sharpened tongue and the divine eyes! Who give advice to king and emperor, giving vision with 100% accuracy!"(No.37) (short yellow hair, yellow eyes)

"Like Commander said, "Thank you for your help"!" (No.38)

Blue team

"Hey, Bed. Come here."

She's calling me? "Okay, perfect timing, master's calling me. I'll go there after the chat.". I went to my Master.

"Use this." She gave me an eye contact.

"It's thermal sensor. You know what the difference between humans and masters when it comes to temperatures right?"

"Yeah. I was a Magus, I know that. Vampire Magus though. Others laughed at me for using technology to advance my research. They say it's stupid."

"Same treatment as me huh? Also yeah, let me have your ear."

I moved my head closer to her face to know what she tells to me but something unexpected happened. She kissed me in the cheek.

"Good luck. I'm rooting for you."

"Of course. I'm your servant, after all." I said, confused. What the hell just happened? I immediately run to the field afterwards.

(Red team)

After Rudolf finished examining Björn he turned to the other masters and said "So, shall we discuss a battle strategy or course action?"

BLUE

Out on the airfield, I begin making preparations to head out. I hadn't hoped to use this so soon, but right now it's our best option for a speedy transit across Europe.

"Serpent at the center of the world, harbinger of Apollo's glory. I command you as the voice of the gods. Antidikos Python!"

The enormous serpent manifests. It's even more vile than I remember it. Nothing more than a large snake with wings, though some have the nerve to liken it to a dragon. Apollo honestly did it a great service by relieving it of its hideous existence. It now serves only as a symbol of its former glory and for my own rise in prominence.

The beast mocks me with its gaze. It knows how much I require its use, despite my disdain for the creature, and as much as I despise the thing, it's right. Let's hope that this is the last time either of us will be seeing the other any time soon.

I wait for Assassin, Lancer, Berserker, Saber, and the noisy trio from Archer's crew to arrive before we depart for Czechia.

Blue Team

Caster POV

Master, we should go and fulfil our part of the plan as well.

"Let's get a move on, shall we? I take it you will be leading us to the castle, Commander?"

I say, looking at the diminutive girl.

Blue

Lancer POV

After my Master and i finish our secret talk, we head towards Rider and her snake.

"Greetings, Rider." i say as i walk in. "It seems i have been out of the loop. What is the plan that was made?"

Team Blue

"Of course. Lieutenant?"

"All of the remaining girls have finished packing up and ready to go, madam."

"What about the deliveries?"

"I have already notified them about the change in destination."

"Excellent work as always Lieutenant. Girls, move out!"

"Madam, yes, madam!"

We then began to move in formation, with almost all of the girls is in spirit mode, and the remaining few scout around us, on the way to the castle.

"Hey Saber"

Kiro says to me, so I turn towards me.

He puts him arms around my neck, why is he hug- ... !

I discover that he wasn't huggin me, he was putting something around my neck, that thing being New Moon.

I look at him supprised.

"Sorry for forgetting to giving you the amulet earlier."

He then gently slaps my left face cheek.

"Come on, we have a war to win. "

He continues with a determinate tone.

I nod.

Then Kiro and i go towards the location of Rider.

After everyone's arrived, I fill Lancer in on what he missed before addressing everyone.

"Just in case, I'll circle around and enter from the Austrian border as an extra precaution. From there, once Caster gives the signal that our masters have relocated to the new base, we'll split up into the predetermined groups and begin our search."

I hop onto Python's neck, and gesture to the others to come aboard.

Team Blue

having heard that Caster will do something about protecting the masters, my master simply lounges around near Caster

i hop on the snake as well

"HAH!!! SNAKE!!!! I DON'T WANNA!!!"

I'm.... scared of snakes.

"Someone lift me up while I'm blindfolded, I can't take it please."

Once everyone is on, we depart for the Czech Austria border. At Python's speed, it can be done in just a brief moment, but I took us far out of sight and above the clouds in case our enemies, or just somebody particularly observant, had their sights in the skies. We arrive in a park just West ofČeskÛ Krumlov shortly after departing.

"We're here. Now we just wait for Archer and Caster's confirmation and we can begin our search. You can enjoy the sights in the meantime, but try not to go outside of ČeskÛ Krumlov. And please don't draw any unnecessary attention to yourselves."

Team Blue

Scout team

"There, there Berserker." (No.35)

"The big mean Uncle Snake have already landed on the ground."(No.36)

"Don't be scare, you could come down now. The scenery is really nice, you have to see it." (No.37)

The groupie trio lightly pat Berserker on the back and head, trying to comfort him.

I jump off the opposite end of the snake to everyone else, and i seemingly disappear

in reality, this is simply Presense Concealment activating

i make sure to keep tabs on everyone and where they are

"That could work but wed need something to act as a distraction for the rest of Blue, as if they all come the plan wont work as well"

I was within the snakes shadows and when it stopped I reappeared. Three Archers patted me. Oh my God, they're so cute, hail Archer.

"Yeah. I'll go."

I used my Shadow Lantern to disappear like Assassin. Hopefully this works.

Team Blue

Guard team

After we have arrive at the castle by car and come inside, I then call for all the girls to return here again, for further instruction.

"Okay, while I, Lieutenant and Caster stay here and fortified the castle, I want you girl to come outside and spread out..."

Before I even said halfway, I could already see stars sparkling within the girls's eyes again.

"Hah...Remember, we're not come here to play. I need you guy to search for vantage points, possible point of entry, route for retreat, possible ambush points, etc...This entire city could be the battlefield, so search it thoroughly, and no slacking off. Are we clear on this?"

"Madam, yes, madam!"

The girls nodded as once, but the stars still hasn't faded...Hah, really.

"...And so, so long as you do your job properly, and keep a low-profile, I permit you to do anything, as long as it help with the search."

"Oh!!!"

As expect, it sparkle with full-force.

"With that done...Girls, dismiss!"

"Madam, yes, madam!"

With that, the girls quickly scattered away, and explore the city around us with glee.

"Hah...these girls really are too honest for their own good."

"Well, they don't feel the need to hide it with you after all, Commander. They would absolutely do their job as you have told them though."

"I know that...Now let head to Caster, see what he needed help with."

We then travel to Caster location.

Blue Team

Master POV

As the commander gives the Archers their orders, Keraunos (in spirit form) and Rorik move towards the main entrance.

"Any ideas on how to fortify this place?"

I do but its too open to those not of the Moonlit world. Will you be able to construct a bounded field to hide our activities from sight?

"The whole place? Hmmm ... the grounds are pretty big but it should be doable. I'll check with the other Masters to see if I can speed things up. Anything else ypu need?"

Materials. Was the giant's quick reply.

Archer's bodies are scouting the city as we speak. I will have some of them search for what I need, though your assistance may be required to attain it. Once I have those, I can begin fortifying this place immediately. For now I shall locate a suitable place for my workshop. Tell Archer to meet me once she gives her orders.

Pausing in the main hallway, Rorik looks to the tour guide who had been watching him talk to himself.

"A-are you alright, sir?

"Just fine." Rorik says, his eyes flash gold as he does so, a blank expression settling on the guides face.

"Is there anyone else in here?"

A nod.

"(sigh) Of course there are more. Go bring them here."

Another nod. Watching the man leave, Rorik seats himself atop the counter, to wait for his fellow Masters. Across from him is a map of the palace grounds layout.

Man do I have my work cut out for me.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Has anyone in Red team done anything that would affect the entire castle? I've been busy the past couple days.]
[No one in team Red has done anything these past couple days]

Back