• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

[Master POV]

"GET BLUESHELLED BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I hollar. As extraordinary (or as plainly ******* unbelievable as it may be. Which trust me, it's pretty ******* unbelievable) as it is. I'm currently playing Mario Kart (8 Deluxe specifically) with the jolly man himself. Santa Claus.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, this is not a mere imitator of Santa's form. Well TECHNICALLY it is per the whole "aether copy inscribed with the traits of Santa" or whatever the **** it IS, err... POINT IS, I'm playing Mario Kart with the closest thing to the REAL santa Claus in existence.

That's pretty ******* unbelievable

"No matter how much you rain down upon me with your spiked shells of tortoise blue, you shall NEVER make me relinquish my jolly spirit. HO HO HO!" Santa bellows, a joyful twinge high in energy reverberates throughout the highway.

So clos-

"**** YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I AM MARIO KART JESUS UP IN THIS BEEEEETCH!"

"HO HO HO! great play child! Never would I have expect you to utilize the drift to BOOST yourself to the finish! Although if I may bra-"

"You can" I say in a slightly playful condescending tone.

"-g, that blue shell of yours did give you quite the advantage!"

"Regardless. I would've won, since I'm MARIO KART JESUS BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Whilst in his mind he is playing a game with Santa Claus. In realit, he's just stoned as **** and THINKS he is playing Mario Kart with santa Claus

I look around, seeing the other servants on my team.

So I was summoned as Saber. Okay, not bad. Since I'm on a team, my odds have increased depending on if I have good teammates. Hopefully none of the servants have some sort of issue that takes the rest of us down.

I see my Master looking at me and offer him my hand.

"Hello Master, it's a pleasure to meet you. Let's win this war."

I smile, but he can't see it through my helmet. He looks at me with a cool gaze and shakes my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Saber."

(Blue)

I walk over to the other servants, to the one who beckoned me in particular.

"Nice to meet you all."

Soon the hallucination of Santa Claus fades, and all in it's wake is but a dazed boy.

In his daze, he calls out: "Yo did I miss the summoning or some shit? I still wanna summon myself one of them!"

[Swathing the hell are you doing]

Red team

My master looks at the boy "Tsk, so this child is on my team" he says winded and in a heavy german accent.

PsychoWarper said:
[Swathing the hell are you doing]

My master looks at the boy "Tsk, so this child is on my team" he says winded and in a heavy german accent.
Hearing the voice, I follow, sounds like Gene Wilder doing a Hitler impression...

"This is the summoning room? Lemme take a crack at it, I got myself a neato catalyst that will summon a pretty neat servant. I mean it's not Gilgamesh shit ASSUMING you can summon him. But it's pretty beefy"

Edwellken said:
"It seems like he'll be a troublesome one, but it's nothing I can't handle."
"Good to know."

I then look back at my master.

I hope he won't do something similar

I then look back at Rider.

"Hey Rider, out of curiosity, could you tell me what's your mount ?"

I ask her

[Oh shit, we started]

A cluster of pages start to spontaneously swirl out of now where. Caster first appears in his ancient clothes, before transforming into his modern outfit with a equipment in a snap.

"Hello, I believe we will be working together for quite a while. My master is currently in hiding in another safe and distant location. I will transport him to a near by location once I have set up shop and the new home base is determined to be safer than the other one"

(To red team)

Red team

My master "Hey boy, you have already summoned your servent, hes wandering around like mine" he says still out of breath in a condescending manner.

PsychoWarper said:
My master "Hey boy, you have already summoned your servent, hes wandering around like mine" he says still out of breath in a condescending manner.
"Is that my master? Enquires a jolly old man, he bears pudge in the belly, but arms girthful a plenty.

"Who the **** are you, Benito Mussoli-" wait a minute.. jolly demeanor, check. Chubby guy, check, red and white color sche-

"YOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY **** I SUMMONED SANTA CLAUS!"

"Summon me you did my boy! Although I prefer the name Nichola-

"Right right, since technically 'Santa' was a creation of the pop companies to boost winter time pop sales.i ASSUME whatever the **** the Grail is kinda went '**** it, they're the same shit' and hodgepodged you together."

"*Errrr*. That's *absolutely* right my boy! Anyway, do you perchance find yourself fit for a game of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? I always adore a good bout of sportsmanly conduct!"

"Wait how the **** do you know bout Mario Kart?"

"Youngin, the Grail grants me knowledge of the modern era upon materialization! How else would I know that shoving cocaine into cola is now a felony!"

"Uhhh... Fair point? Anyway my good sir, I hope you are prepared to GET YOUR ******* ASS kicked at Mario Kart"

"Watch your profanity youngin! We wouldn't want you getting on the naughty list now.."

"SHIT SORRY"

"Stop screaming."

Looks like my Master doesn't care for unneeded loud noises as well. I'm going to guess that he's Rider since, Santa and all that jazz. The growling dude is probably a Berserker, but I'm just glad he's sane enough to not attack everyone here on sight.

Red team

Björn comes back, hearing the yelling, and walks over to Santa and his master looking down at them.

I sheath my knife, which has been covered in strange, blue markings that normally cover the rest of my body

"So what's the plan here?" i ask my master

He shrugs

"Amazing plan."

Overlord775 said:
"Hey Rider, out of curiosity, could you tell me what's your mount ?"

I ask her
I knew this would come up at some point. The reason I dislike being summoned as Rider is because it's the class that most requires me to become acquainted with that detestable beast.

"I'd really rather not... to be honest I'd be happiest if we could end this war without me even having to use it. But, if we're going to be revealing our Noble Phantasms to each other, I'd expect the one who proposed the idea to go first."

@Dragon

PsychoWarper said:
Gripping on to a large blade (not an NP obviously) Björn looks around growing,
His master, leaning against a wall behind him breathing heavily and holding his chest, uses a command seal to keep Björn from attacking his teammates (unless they attack him or his master).

"Anyway, I have a request. Saint Nicholas, do you have access to any magic tomes, or history books on magic. I am going to need to do a lot of preparation and research."

Caster produces a book seemingly out of nowhere. He flips it open to a page with the design of a particular sword in it. He pulls up the sleeve of the arm that is holding the book, and the various glyphs and tatoos glow. in the opposite hand, a golden sword appears

"If any of you need additional equipment, let me know"

(To Red Team)

Björn then walks over to one of the walls and sits on the ground, growling at Santas master.

(To Red team)

Blue Team

"Master, how are we supposed to know where the enemy team is?" My lust for carnage grows with every second.

"Don't worry Lancer, all will come in time." He says as he takes a coin out of his pocket and starts playing with it. "I am sure someone in this team has a way to do it. Why haste it anyway? Let's take our time."

His words bring rage into my very soul, but i shall restrain myself for now.

Back