• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Holy Grail War: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Edwellken said:
Blue Team

To (Archer)

"You have very keen intuition. Very well. If the gods so will it, I shall reveal the enemy's location to us."

Through Apollo's Revelation, I learn that the enemy team is somewhere in Czechia.

"Our enemies seem to have made their base somewhere in the Czech Republic. They've already begun summoning their own Servants as well."
Blue team

"Czech Republic, huh... Did you hear that, Lieutenant?" (Commander)

"Yes, here's the map I have picked up from the web, along with what in our database." (No.2)

I then check on the map on the pad, looking through the basic information.

"I'm also ordering some stuff that could be essential for our operation too, madam. It should take a business day for it to arrive."

"And the cash?"

"They accept gold and platinum. I also ask Master, to take some of the girls to convert what we have into currency, just in case."

"Hm...Good work you have done there, Lieutenant. Thank you for your help, Rider."

[Red team (though I'm not with you yet)]

Calling… something's calling… I feel something pulling on me, tugging on my spirit. I reach out, and try to grasp it, but it's as if I'm trying to reach through tar. I keep pushing, and grasping. I can feel the pull grow stronger ever so slowly as I pull my way towards it. My arm pulls harder and harder as the pull grows, and in the distance I can see something, a warm glow hits me.

For a moment I pause and bask in the light, but the euphoric sensation vanished as I become accustomed, and the pull continues. I want more. I begin reaching and pulling more frantically, desperate to feel the warmth once more.

As I approach closer and closer, I can feel them. Others, thousands of them, each wanting to reach that glow, to take what's MINE.

I pull harder and faster, striking away any other that comes near me. Soon, only a hundred are left, fifty, ten. I strike down another as I'm before the light, I grab hold of it.

Four others grasp it at the same moment. So beautiful. But it should be mine. As I think this, the glow pulls me in, along with the four others.

I can feel them, they want it too, we want it too, I want it too. The five are the same, they want the same, they think the same.

I have no name, I'm not a single heroic spirit, I have no true existence, just an amalgamation of various beings. A blah with no identity.

"Master, what do you seek of me?" I ask as I open my eyes into this world. Since I have no name, maybe I'll leave one behind here.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I walked within the airport for a while until I saw someone. He has a sword. I bet he is a Saber.

"So, are you our Saber?" I asked from ten meters away.

(Blue team, to Over btw)
"Yes, I am. And you are our Berserker, right ?"

I respond to the blue haired man

"Yeah. Though I'm kinda an anomaly. I'm not going to be berserk even if I'm using Mad Enhancement, so I'm not living up to my title well. Let's go well with each other, okay?"

@Psycho

"If you don't need any weapons, I can take you to the location after I scout it out. We can either discuss this with your servant and I in private or you can write it down and I can go scout it out"

Team Blue

"Sure"

I respond to Berserker

A Berserker Tha don't go berserker, what a oddball.

I then put back my NP in it's sheat

(Red team)

"Well my servent wont be able to give much concersation so --writes down the loacation of hide and out hands it to Caster-- here, thats where my hideout is"

Bjorn stands behind his master letting out a breath of steam.

Team Blue

Let see...Lancer, Saber, Caster, Rider, Assassin, and now Berserker that just come...I have a look at them all, and roughly guess what they have.

And as for our next move...let wait for them to return first.

I then go back to my place, keeping an eyes out for the maintenance while doing some for my own.

Blood is expunged forth from the Master's mouth

"S-s-say!, Would you perchance enjoy a round of Mario Kart?" Saint Nicholas enquires towards their Master.

"That's s-sounds f-******* l-lovely" The master reciprocates Santa's desire to engage in the playing of Mario Kart, albeit not without another spurting of blood onto the ground in the midst of their utterance of '****'

"Then play we shall!" Santa chuckles, grabbing a nearby table to use as the 'platform" of which the Switch would reside upon

Just look at this shit, this man is pitying me, Santa "*******" Claus is pitying me, I mean, I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or impressed. As whilst warranting the pity of a man who feels not such for literally every ******* sansrich person eve- AND prostitutes; don't forget the prostitutes; is SURELY an impressive feat, it still feels terrible because it's, y'know, pity. It's literally "Oh you just got ****** over and now I feel a condescending sense of remorse for your plight". It's... conflicting to say the least.

Meanwhile, a man chubful in girth looks down upon me, I make a quick glance before returning towards gazing upon the screen aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm in eighth place, ****.

As I drive, I run into an item box, unsheathing from it's veil of mystery a Bullet Bill

"Ah ha! Surely with such an item you could surpass several of the racers!"

nah, a Hero get's joy from seeing other's happy, and since I'm a hero, I'm going to make you happy by giving you the victory you are faaaaaaaar more deserving of.

Santa passes the finish line, reaching first place.

He looks upon me again, his face depicting a look nonindicative of any incurred joy.

M-m-may-ybe he just has one of those facial disorders that prevent's him from exhibiting emotion! S-s-sur-rely th-hat's the case!

No joy is incurred

Emptiness swathes

I can't handle this

"I'm g-goin-ng to fr-resh-hen up-p" I say, hastily scurrying off to find a vacant room with an intent to fill myself with liquefied joy

Team Blue

"First, why don't we properly introduced ourselves? A little bit of trust excersive in which we tell each other what we could do?"

I said to her

Blue Team

Caster POV

Glancing back at his master for confirmation.

"Go ahead Caster. Keeping secrets at this point will only screw us all over in the long run, if not the short."

"Very well. I take it you mean our true names? I am known by many names though none of them belong to me. But if I had to pick, ... Keraunos would be a rather apt one."

Team Blue

[
My character is female]

"You are right, trust is important. My true name is Manens Sverd, also I come from the Norse Lands."

I respond to Archer

My master points at the drugged master trying to leave.

"You better not be going off to get high again. We're in a war now so you can't just lower your combat efficiency like that."

Red Team

Blue

While servants are telling their true names, i sneak out of there and take a look around our base. My master follows.

My Master (His name shall be Rudolf Von Bismarck) stumbles over to Björn and examines him and his abilities/parameters.

"Bedman. I'm going to have a research of where the potential base of our enemies. Go chit-chat with them."

"Yeah."

I looked to my fellow servants. "Sorry for late introduction. My name is Bedman. Weird name, yes. I'm the Berserker of the Blue. Well, you're not seeing me going berserk though."

Team Blue

Team Blue

"Glad to here that, Berserker...Also, if it's about the base of our enemies, Rider got something to said about that. Isn't that right?"

I said while taking a glance at Rider.

Team Blue

I've never been one to make plan of action, so I hope Rider and Archer know how.

Meanwhile my master started searching on his phone for somewhere to go eat breakfast.

Team Blue

Kiro find a spot.

"I'll go do breakfast, so see you later people"

He then turns toward me

"Saber, enter spirit mode and follow me"

"Yes master"

I then turn spirit mode.

Kiro then goes towards the location of the bar, with me following him close behind.

Back