• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

[Alright, I guess the first thing I need to do is ask is, since some of my skills are relient on where My Master is set up, can I move my master to set up a home base? Both Appearence of Doom and Protection of the Underworld are relient on where my master is set up. I modified them both so that instead of them being relient on the castle and the underworld respectively, they are relient on "Places of Death" or My masters dwelling. Unless we consider tilted towers a place of death already kek]

LlamaGod1411 said:
So...Atlas. Who is that guy moving slowly over there, away from us? It is rather strange but I dont really sense anything hostile from him. Should we go there or go to the guy on the road? [Sorry, havent slept all of last night, will probably see and reply later]
[Is that me you talking about?]

[.....YES YES! Ofcouse! I'm not hostile at all!]

[Come! Talk with me (COUGH berserker COUGH)]

I hadn't noticed the person at all up til now. He doesn't feel like a servant, or even a magus, is he a normal human? No, he feels even less threatening than an average person.

"Seems like he's just a human, it's unfortunate that he ended up he-" wait a sec, how did a normal human get here? Isn't there a way for a servant to hide their presence as a servant? …Oh right! Presence concealment! Low level presence concealment should be able to do that. This guy must be a weak assassin.

"Ah, that's probably Assassin, but it doesn't seem like he's very dangerous or strong, so let's just check out what the other guy is up to for now."

[Basically since his presence concealment is deranked from him preparing to attack, and he seems non hostile and as harmless as a pebble, my character mistook him for a weak assassin with low level presence concealment.]

[I guess I should try and approach Assassin to try and make an Alliance. I may be largely automatic, but Assassin's aura of death draws me in.]

(Rides towards Assassin, tho I am hiding my appearence in a cloak so that I do unintentionally kill him with Appearence of Doom. I intend to become his ally)

[An aura of death is the last thing Assassin would be giving off right now, considering he's using a skill to make himself feel as harmless as a pebble on the side of the road.]

[I don't mean something like malicious intent, i mean in that he has been around a lot of death. Just like an area where I guess either many people have died or many of the dead are around would be considered an aura of death. I mean like, even if a grave yard itself is harmless or beuatiful it still a place of death. Maybe you have a point tho.]

[Need to think of who to either go after or who to ally with if that doesn't apply, I'll have him go and try to ally himself with Assassin once he drops his stealth, if he can't do it now]

(Flies around the border of the area clocwise)

[You can approach Assassin if you want. She isn't in stealth mode, but rather using Espionage to appear harmless.]

Tch, they're coming in to me........ Right, I can form an alliance for a while. This will be beneficial to us both. I also need to take down that Kratos.

"Yo, what's up? Seems like you're forming an alliance down there."

[BTW, I'm a girl here.]

[Hizack, the not hostile part was for Assassin]

[I think yall are moving too fast with the rider asssassin bit, Shielder & I are still there btw]

Hmm. Won't it be optimal for us to go towards Assassin? Get him to our side, or send him back to the throne of heroes. Both would be immensely beneficial to us. We'd be cutting off other alliances while actually building up our own.

What is your call, Shielder?

[Also how does Rider know where Assassin is? He'd be able to sense us, but how the Assassin?]

[Everyone can sense other servants I think. I may be wrong though.]

"You're thinking if you kill me or let me join an alliance, right? Everyone thinks the same way at the time like this. You know, I was here to kill that Shield guy's friend but few miscalculations and here I am. I'm such an idiot, am I not? But you see, there are guys who are possibly more of a threat to you than me. You know the guy called Avenger? I know his real name and what the blades he holds can do. And there are two or three people that hasn't come out yet. I have a special ability to guarantee a kill. 100%. If you let me in, with right time and circumstances, no one in this battlefield cannot be killed. Your call?

[ugh, that's some annoying alliance...or maybe the perfect chance for Assassin to off herself, as she's probably the only one with a chance to do so.]

[Anyway, still stuck until Witch write his perspective I guess.]

[Was planning to avoid her, since she still has his thing making her seem like she won't be dangerous, but I guess we might as well.]

"You're right, I guess we might as well fight him." But another servant arrives as I'm saying that… this one… definitely doesn't feel harmless.

"We may want to deal with this guy too."

[Not sure how much I can pay attention today, so Llama, you can go ahead and start the fight if you want.]

[Also, from what I can tell, PC at A+ rank doesn't actually totally turn off, it just deranks by a lot. So she still won't give off the presence of a servant that the rest of us do.]

[Alright, revived!!!]

"Hm, he was pretty close... but it will take him a bit before reaching me... Preparing was one my strong points if i recall my war times correctly. Hmph, Projection..."

[Someones breaking my wall]

"COME OUT WITCH"

"No need to scream you fiend, i am here. Welcome to my workshop, i would like to thank you for making a new entrance. Hmph, youre even more vile then i could recall. Dosnt matter."

[My magic circuits starts run up]

"One of us will die no matter what, so i should put up a show for you. And our intruder. Uomo Universale!"

[I readied my new conjured gun and sidestepped to the left]

"I WELCOME YOU TOO, INTRUDER!"

(I speak with a melodic voice, despite my deathly apperence. [greek mythology death cough cough])

"An Alliance it is, Assassin. Ready to bring them their end when the time is right"

[Uomo Universale for him analyzes the enemy and creates a gun that will target their weaknesses to bring them down in a few blows.]

What is this............ this feeling........ it's...... it's..... breathtaking!!! It's like I'm seeing the death itself! Oh, my glorious death! Thank you for bringing me this servant to my side!

With that, I readied myself for the fight. This will be very interesting.

Hostiles, Atlas. It appears that our initial scrutiny of the servant was wrong. One of them feels like Death. Do you think we should try reasoning with them or incapacitate them first?

With that, I notch up an arrow in my G.O.A.T bow and ready it on the two servants.

And fire.

[Note, while Rama is no Arjuna, Rama's aim is still amazing]

Gun... tasty.

... Probably will be even tastier when iced.

Closing down, I fired a freeze ray from sight, freezing his gun (along with his arm) to 0.0001 Kelvin. As it froze, it's easily broke off, and gone into my mouth as I passed by him.

[So yeah, I was trying to do this]

[Okay i choose andy as my first target]

As i walk toward sound and smell of battle i see a girl.....no.....Servant.

A the girl with a blone hair.....can't make out what she doing.....but that not the point.

'Defeat all enemy'.......that is my goal.

Without hesitate, in a sudden burst of flame i dash toward the servant, enchanted my fists with flame i prepare to cut The servant head off with a right hand chop.

[How much is speed i gain from mana burst again?]

[Well your Mana Boost is flame type, so it's more just setting yourself/weapons on fire than speed boosts I think]

[Guess you could use it like rocket thrusters, but there's not a set increase if you use it like that]

[@Hizack ...It was the loli who came out though, remind you. Do I want to pretend that I disguise myself like that though?]

i re-try to boost myself with Mostrous Streght, it works, i feel the streght of titans come back to me again

i see a servant dashing to park apartaments

i summon the Leviathan Axe and i leep to intercept him, swinging my axe at him

Monarch Laciel said:
[Well your Mana Boost is flame type, so it's more just setting yourself/weapons on fire than speed boosts I think]
[Guess you could use it like rocket thrusters, but there's not a set increase if you use it like that]
[I can't use it like bakugon? (Boku no hero)]

[No you can, but there's nothing saying that propelling yourself with fire ranks up your AGI or gives it a + temporarily, so how much faster you actually get is unknown{

Overlord775 said:
i re-try to boost myself with Mostrous Streght, it works, i feel the streght of titans come back to me again
i see a servant dashing to park apartaments

i summon the Leviathan Axe and i leep to intercept him
[Oh well]

As i dash toward The Servart i sense another servart jump at me.

Use the pole nearby, i grab it and make myself swing around the pole.

Use momentum from that to shoot myself at the newcomer, tag him into nearby Building.

[@Hizack Yes, but the sword itself could turn into a loli with yellow eyes and blond hairs. The Servant itself is inside her right now to recover.]

Back