• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

[ I does said to hide it enough so that Saber's presence overpowered mine though. It's not like it would be reasonable for him to simutaniously dealt with a surprise attack when he's distracted by Saber without some pretty good Instinct skill]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Eating something abstract isn't really how any of his abilities work, and Abyssus Draconis's "target" refers to a human, not abstract concepts]
[Also; "Presence: the state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present". Presumably, eating your presence entirely would erase you from the world, seeing as you no longer exist, occur, or are present. It's presence concealment, not presence erasure for a reason]

[It's not unreasonable to think that Caster might be distracted by the servant breaking into his workshop and destroying his bounded field, but it is unreasonable to think he wouldn't notice the servant charging up to him and trying to bite off his arm]

[Hmm...thought that Monarch already allow me to have that "point everything as NP" thing already.]

[Well, I should edit that line above abit then.]

[Shoot! Sorry.]

"Other servants? Excluding you I've seen four so far. One used magic guns to attack from a distance, considering you're here they're likely a Caster. They took severe damage before retreating."

"Another had the appearance and strength of a beast, but he was clearly intelligent, from his sword he seemed to be a Saber. He wields a weapon capable of damaging the magic circuits of those whose magic or magecraft he damages, as well as the ability to cancel Noble Phantasms and he told me he was a witch hunter in the past. He overwhelmed three servants in the brief time I watched him. He was the one who was standing around behind you earlier."

"The third wielded a transforming weapon, it seemed to be alive and ate things around him and he seemed to most prefer using it as a gun. His weapon was not something that has appeared in legends, despite being something that should stand out. It's likely not of this world, and may be a threat to Gaea."

"The last was the same one you saw. For a while he fought Saber on even grounds, but he was tiring faster. I didn't see what, but something happened that forced him to retreat."

At that moment there's a loud noise, and the presence of Caster appears coming from the apartments by the park.

[Not like our characters can notice him until he starts attacking. I figured we should at least acknowledge the loud obvious stuff going on nearby.]

[You're berserker. Whoever is closest]

[in case anyone missed it, andy's changed his comment to say he is about to bite off the arm, not that he already has]

"Oops! Too close!"

I ran from the building until I am away for a hundred of Meters from it.

Then I started.

"You're first, comrade of Shielder!"

My spear is rather fast, and this is unexpected. He shouldn't be able to dodge this but to be sure, I used my Empyrean Eye to make sure that it will hit to the point of death.

"Die! Gae Bolg!"

[Well you can try get in closer tbf and if you don't change roll a dice and show it]

[depends whether you're using anti army or anti unit]

[anti army has a much longer range, but anti unit can be avoided just by staying a dozen metres away or so]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Well, I'm using Anti-Army if I can but if I can't, then okay. I'll be damned.]
[I mean, you can, but it's really mana intensive. As in "guy with equal mana to you can only use it once and needs to retreat after he's thrown it or else risk serious mana depletion"]

[Plus it takes a bit of a charge time, and it is preparing to attack, so your PC would drop once you start charging it]

[Goddamit. And also the wiki says it drops once I fired it not charge.]

But the moment I'm starting to fire, I think for a minute and decided to not go for it. It is incredibly Mana costly and I don't want to not is my trump card yet. I go back to my previous position to assassinate Shielder's friend.

[I kinda shouted the name and all, but can I do this? If I can't, well, delete this.]

[What Blah said. Though if you want to just pretend you never shouted the name, that's fine]

[@First Witch, waiting on you so I can jump in]

I used my Espionage to not be seen as a person and just as a pebble. My PC is gone. I need to act slowly as possible to not get caught.

[sorry I've been basically not active for this thing, I started my new job and haven't really understood what was going on most of this. maybe i can jump in if i can figure out what's going on]

[Nothing affected you directly but there have been a few skirmishes here and there. Saber, Caster, and Foreigner are about to clash in Park Apartments. The others are on separate rooftops and it seems like Archer and Shielder are about to form an alliance (with Assassin waiting for an opportunity to attack one of them). Berserker and Lancer haven't moved yet. Lancer is probably closest to you.]

[You can see current positions in the OP]

So...Atlas. Who is that guy moving slowly over there, away from us? It is rather strange but I dont really sense anything hostile from him. Should we go there or go to the guy on the road?

[Sorry, havent slept all of last night, will probably see and reply later]

Back