• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, just read the thread and it basically amounts to Goku wins with high difficulty if he activates KK. A few others pointed out predictability, but well... you disproved his predictability. You can remake the match if you want. But it probably won't get removed.

I'm not an admin bureaucrat or content mod. Only they can remove things from locked pages. So if you see someone with green, purple, or yellow names, ask them.

@Daarius.ivey

Pre-Crisis Supes had the Sword of Superman (which also makes him Low 2-C), so I'd say it was pretty fair.

So I found these types of matches and believe they should be gone due to these reasons:

Goku vs Thor, and unfair speed advantage since thor's high end speed was used against goku.

Goku vs Axl, going by what some of the people said in this thread, goku has no way of harming Axl since he not only can copy his abilities, but can increase his defence to be way too much for goku.

Goku vs Sailor Neptune, another unfair speed advantage since one of the people there showed proof that Sailor Neptune is way faster than Whis.

Goku vs Jenny Wakema, going by what the author of that thread said, it's a spite match since he knows that Goku isn't even half as strong as Jenny.

Aizen vs Lucifer, Lucifer in his real form has never been shown to be harmed by any physical object, and is on a much higher tier than spirits, which is what Aizen is, and Aizen has no defence against Lucifer's sub-atomic smiting.

Guts vs Saber, Saber is on a much higher tier than Guts is regardless which saber it is, which makes the match a one sided battle.

Sans vs Yuki Nagato, Due to Yuki's data manipulation and low kill count, san's chance in winning this fight is non-existent.

Hulk vs Spike the drago, a massive stomp match since Spike is far faster and stronger than movie hulk.

Yang vs Hulk, some of the voters agreed that Yang won't be able to last any damage and due to the fact that bruce's base os stronger than yang's base.

Tsuna vs Genos, Genos can't get threw any of Tsuna's absorption of flame, which also makes Genos lose a lot more abilities to use and can't fly since Tsuna can absorb his flames.

Raiden vs Genos, a massive unfair speed advantage in Raiden's favor since he's massively hypersonic+ and Genos is only high hypersonic.

Demigra vs Frieza, an unfair Attack Potency advantage in Demigra's favor.

Frieza vs Samus, since there's no star level tiers in samus's page, it's an outdated match.

Dark samus vs Piccolo, an unfair speed advantage in dark samus's favor.

Ness vs Whis, since this is during the time where we don't knw the full extent of whis's abilities, this should be removed until we get more info on Whis's abilities.

Hades vs Arceus, a lot of people agreed that Hades's chance of winning are non-existent due to Arceus's conceptual manipulation.

Janemba vs Arceus, an unfair speed advantage in Arceus's favor.

Deoxys vs Kaguya, an unfair speed advantage in Deoxys's favor

Samus vs the HST, an utter slaughter thread since samus is multi galaxy at her best and no one in the HST is above planet level,

Goku vs Thor and Axl were almost completely agreed to be close matches, those are not to be removed.

Jenny vs Goku was okay IMO, if a bit decisive, but idk

Yang vs Hulk was decidedly in Hulks favor but it was no stomp. There's difference between them

How are Demigra and Frieza unfair if possession is removed? Demigra and Frieza are both far weaker than Beerus and power wise should be in the same tier TBH

Samus is low 4-C in her strongest suit (Whites Holes the 3-B stat) so it's still solid

Piccolo also has a massive ap and dura edge. He's over 3000x stronger

Dragon Ball characters hardly ever change things up except for some little gimmick. It's safe to say Ness still takes this

Hades vs Arceus is IDK

Not at all. Arceus is Omnipresent while Janemba is immeasurable IICR. Not a terrible difference

Everything else is okay IMO

If a speed equal match between Goku and Wonder Woman, where it was thought Goku was 2x stronger was considered an illegitamate win. Then a speed equal match where Jenny is agreed to be 2x stronger than Goku shouldn't be either.

And just like how the Goku vs Wonder Woman thread maker was blocked for being biased for DB and voting on his own threads, that OP was blocked for bias against DB and voted on his own thread.

Seems like the exact same situation for both of their threads IMO.

Did I mention I call spite on Goku vs Wonder Woman far more so? At least the OP in JW vs SG gave Goku a chance with destructor disk and speed equalized to prevent a blitz. And being 2x weaker or so.

With Goku vs Wonder Woman Wonder Woman was like 16x weaker, had her speed edge taken and her only hax taken away.

But yeah similar situation. Both should just stay IMO

Well most people at the time agreed Goku was 2x. And Wonder Woman almost never uses that sword anyways, and really isn't necessarily a "standard equipment" of hers. However that thread did seem to be made with a specific and and real biased intent for a character to win, as did the Jenny vs Goku one. I don't really mind what happens with it, but I believe it'd be more consistent to either have both stay or neither.

Honestly they can just stay.

Finding even matches is very difficult to do regardless, as most characters in same tier pitted against eachother are far from equal, so it might not have been bias as much as facts used?

And this site needs to not be too strict with "no stomp threads" as realistically that means we can only use cheers from same series 99% of the time, ie comparing Mega Man to Kaguya, Darth Kreia to Yusuke Urameshi, etc. since one combatant usually far stronger than the other

BruceTheBatman said:
Goku vs Thor and Axl were almost completely agreed to be close matches, those are not to be removed.

Jenny vs Goku was okay IMO, if a bit decisive, but idk

Yang vs Hulk was decidedly in Hulks favor but it was no stomp. There's difference between them

How are Demigra and Frieza unfair if possession is removed? Demigra and Frieza are both far weaker than Beerus and power wise should be in the same tier TBH

Samus is low 4-C in her strongest suit (Whites Holes the 3-B stat) so it's still solid

Piccolo also has a massive ap and dura edge. He's over 3000x stronger

Dragon Ball characters hardly ever change things up except for some little gimmick. It's safe to say Ness still takes this

Hades vs Arceus is IDK

Not at all. Arceus is Omnipresent while Janemba is immeasurable IICR. Not a terrible difference

Everything else is okay IMO
Can you explain to me how a character that can copy his opponents attacks and can amp his defence to make him completely invulnerable is fair. Demigra is 3-A and frieza is 3-B, and samus's star tier has apparently been removed. Also, there's a rule where you can't make spite matches, and jenny vs goku is a spite match cause the author knew that goku stood no chance at all against jenny, and he tried to state just a robot that's only a few years old has more combat experience than a guy who has trained most of his life. Also, you got it wrong, janemba is nigh Omnipresent and arceus is immeasurable, and some of the votes went to arceus due to speed. Piccolo vs dark samus was an unfair match cause dark samus has a much higher speed advantage and more hax than piccolo.

He can only do it briefly, much like how Destructor Disk amps Gokus AP.

Just drop Goku vs Axl, it was a decidedly close battle and we are not removing it, otherwise this site proves my point.

At least Multi-Galaxy+ vs Low Universe level is somewhat fair IMO

The author knew who they thought would win in a lot of versus matches and this is not an isolated case, just drop it.

Arceus is actually Omnipresent now. Also Immeasurable is > nigh omnipresence

Similarly, Piccolo has a much higher AP and dura edge and Dark Samus isn't terribly haxed.

How is demigra low 3-A when it's stated that he could take on beerus? I'm pretty sure that matches where they make it totally one sided against another character should be removed, and some of the staff agrees with me since that is one of the rules here. Phazon makes piccolo weaker and he gets blitzed by dark samus, speed stomp matches aren't allowed. The arceus fight further proves my point as to why it should be removed.

D Samus vs Piccolo now is a speed stomp actually

And 4-D nigh omnipresence > Immeasureable

He THOUGHT he could take on Beerus. Demigra is arrogant and got killed by 2 people that Beerus would god stomp.

Almost every matchup here is one sided in reality due to how wide in range the tiers on this site are.

It. Was. Not. A. Stomp. It. Was. Decisive. Learn. The. Difference. Please.

But seriously, Piccolo has a massive AP edge over DS, so he would simply been worn down over time rather than immediately stomped into the ground. Dark Samus' ap is barely able to damage him but her phazon counter Piccolos regen grants her a win in a battle of attrition more often then not. Honestly this should be added back to Piccolos profile

SomebodyData said:
D Samus vs Piccolo now is a speed stomp actually

And 4-D nigh omnipresence > Immeasureable
I disagree, there's a difference between a speed stomp and simply wearing someone down over time

Not by much. Also Janembas isn't 4-D is memory speaks, not that that changes anything

@TheColt21

Going through them one at a time, stop posting so much text...

Well, the Samus vs HST match has to go (we can't allow group fights).

Axl's Hyper Mode is only temporary, so I'd say it's pretty fair.

Genos can still try to punch Tsuna, so it's not like he's defenseless.

Raiden vs Genos is going.

Guts vs Saber had well-thought out arguments so I feel it can stay.

I'm not a Dragon Ball expert, so I can't say anything about Demigra vs Frieza, but if I remember correctly Beerus was only toying with Demigra.

Frieza vs Samus can probably stay considering the fact that her Star level rating came from weapons like the Ice Beam (which can freeze stars) and suits like the Light Suit if I remember correctly.

Piccolo vs Dark Samus certainly seems to be a Speed Stomp.

Deoxys vs Kaguya can probably go.

Hulk vs Spike is getting removed.

Yang vs Hulk seems valid. Stamina is a defining characteristic in battles and is thus a valid reason for one's defeat.

Her phazon also allows her to control him...

At this point, I think I should just remove it right now

SomebodyData said:
Her phazon also allows her to control him...

At this point, I think I should just remove it right now
Isn't he capable of resisting control?

And this just feels like a forced removal for no real reason other than 1 combatants edge ultimately outweighing the others, but do you what you feel is best I suppose

Last time I checked, the only mind control resistance comes from a magical source, where as phazon is biological in nature, although I doubt he can resist for too long considering she'll be able to corrupt faster than he can understand

Reppuzan said:
Yang vs Hulk seems valid. Stamina is a defining characteristic in battles and is thus a valid reason for one's defeat.
Not that i disagree, but aren't hax and speed "Defining characteristics in battles and thus a valid reason for one's defeat" ?

@Apajarita

Certainly, but speed was equalized, rendering that point moot. We can't just take away someone's standard hax for a fight either.

On the other hand, Hulk's Regenerationn isn't quantified. Anyone have a value for it?

BruceTheBatman said:
It was wrong when Janemba was 4B
Tbh back then Cloud should've stomped since he's in the Megafoe range
And his hax is more practical in combat and is more inclined to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back