• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop derailing this thread with irrelevant topics and making offensive, personally accusing remarks towards each other guys. Let's just wait to see what another admin thinks about this match and drop it for now. Thank you.

Going back to the topic of this thread, I'd like to request the Inconclusive match up between Superboy Prime and SSJ4 Gogeta get removed. The consensus was that Gogeta could never land a hit on SBP due to his ludicrous speed or hurt him with his dura, and that SBP can never harm Gogeta due to his dura. However SBP has durability negating hax, hence it'd be a stomp in his favor. Plus there were only 5 votes anyways.

Cropfist said:
Demigra vs Pegasus Seiya - Stomp thread. Seiya has durability and haxes that Demigra doesn't compare to along with the speed unequalized round being a speedstomp.
I removed it because it was a shitstorm of a thread (like most Saint Seiya vs Dragon Ball characters). The whole thread was people arguing about Demigra's speed. I am surprised it wasn't closed earlier.

I don't know, Cal. Threads like that are begging for someone to get mad and start insulting each other. But after going through it again, it seems I was wrong. No one was insulted. Still, the thread was suppose to be about the fight, but went off-topic talking about Demigra's speed.

If no one agrees with me removing it, I'll re-add it.

KuuIchigo said:
I don't know, Cal. Threads like that are begging for someone to get mad and start insulting each other. But after going through it again, it seems I was wrong. No one was insulted. Still, the thread was suppose to be about the fight, but went off-topic talking about Demigra's speed.
If no one agrees with me removing it, I'll re-add it.
It was good decision to remove it

The real cal howard said:
@Kuu. Serious question, but shouldn't a thread being a s***storm mean that a good and heated debate is going on?
A shitstorm is the exact opposite of a good and heated debate. It's people acting immature, uncivil, personally insulting each other and making no logical arguments. A heated debate may get a little instense, but people are still giving good arguments acting somewhat behaved.

@Cal: That is how a shitstorm is, man. It's not good at all. They're bad. Surprised you never thought much about that.

@KillitwithC4: Alright...

Cropfist, you do know that frieza has a hard time using the golden form right? So it's not technically a stomp cause he hasn't mastered the form.

Frieza's difficulty in the form doesn't at all the close the huge gap between him and Asura.

While I agree with the outcome of the YHVH winning Asriel is High 2-A since he's infinitely more powerful than other 2A guys, case in point Flowey.

Omnipresent is only a slight advantage over immesurable, so it doesn't make it a speedstomp. The last one of the first three I agree to though.

I definitely agree with removing Spectre vs Asriel but omnipresence is only a slight advantage over immeasurable.

4-D Omnipresence allows one to appear at any point in time and space at will and the ability to be in multiple places at once.

Immeasurable speed is basically the same thing, only that there's a slight travel time (which is hardly applicable in a fight due to how brief it is) and the fact that they can't be everywhere at once. In fact, Immeasurable speed users have been able to recreate the effects of 4-D Omnipresence on occasion (i.e. Edmond Dantes from Fate is able to attack with multiple offshoots of himself at once).

Asriel vs Spectre: Removed.

Alien X vs SB Janemba: Removed.

Daleks vs Solaris: Removed.

[[1]]

Crazy Hand vs Goku

Poor/nonexistent reasoning. Everyone just said "Goku wins with high difficulty because SSBKKX10"

They all failed to realize several things 1) Gokus Universal Tier is both questionable and more inportantlt evem with it hes still much weaker as Crazy hands 3-A tier is casual and on a much higher end than Goku even with SSBWKKX10

2) Crazy Hand is a more unpredictable fighter. Sorry but its true as Goku only relies on 1 flexible fighting method, which while versatile is still predictable.

3) Crazy Hand is only a little weaker than Master Hand, who beat Whis who would hand Gokus ass to him.

TLDR: poor reasoning, wrong conclusion.

1)Not really questonable since if 3 or 6 punches = 1 universe now 3 or 6 punches = 10 Universes and these are casual punches not some special punch, just moving his fist forward.

2)Goku had to find a fighting style for time stop and did so in only a couple of seconds against hit and when facing Freiza was actually trying to apply startadgy when fighting Freiza (Namek)

3)Master hand has way more hax

Hes still far outclassed by a very signifant margin. Crazy hand is still well above Goku in the vast tier of 3A

ALSO Shaking =/= destroying.

Finally Crazy hands stamina doesnt suck. Gokus does when he has Kaioken x 20 on

Alright by how much, you keep saying hes outclassed but arent giving me a number

Then go make a thread to downgrade Goku because that feat is what got him to that tier, not to mention when Whis,Elder Kai and the Narrator all say the Universe is going to be Destroyed then in this case Shaking = destroying not to mention actual punching is way more powerful then the shock waves created by them and Ki attacks are a magnitude above regualr attacks so...

I have no idea what your talking about, you said that Whis lost to master hand there for Goku should lose to Crazy hand (which I belive there is a rule on this site about this type of argument) then I told why they are different,hax,and now your talking about stamina?

Ki attacks magnitudes above regular ones means that we'd have to downgrade every dragon ball character who's ever existed or ever will exist. This site basically makes them the same thing

^What?

It isn't even somethng I made up just look at the fight with Raditz where Goku an Piccolo couldn't do anything except for a charged Ki attack.

The Destructo Disk being able to cut Freiza dispite Krillin being ... Krillen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back