• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceTheBatman said:
Stop trying to remove Beerus' losses. It's getting really annoying at this point.
Where is this even directed to, man? Besides, it was requested here and i did it. Is there something wrong with that?

He had reality warping + quadrillions of times faster than light, compared to Whis' billions of times (which beerus is scaled to) FTL. Figured it was best to remove it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Where is this even directed to, man? Besides, it was requested here and i did it. Is there something wrong with that?
The fact that if a DBZ character wins by Speed or otherwise, the whiners will rant and rave about it being a "fair fight", but in the reversal, they're the first ones to call out a Stomp match.

Aparajita said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
The fact that if a DBZ character wins by Speed or otherwise, the whiners will rant and rave about it being a "fair fight", but in the reversal, they're the first ones to call out a Stomp match.
So what should i even do about this, put it back?

Aparajita said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
So what should i even do about this, put it back?
Not remotely. Just the concept.
Okay...still, it's already been removed since somebody got requested it to be removed. It;s up to those of the others in the staff if they want it back it on there or not, however...

This thread might need to be removed. Since most of the comments consisted of people intricately describing how badly Mario gets blitzed, which now that he has been upgraded, is not the case. If we're assuming speed is equal due to Sonic's being Unknown, Paper Mario most likely oneshots, which was the main reason he won in the first place. This now being even worse since Sonic no longer has his supposed speed advantage.

This thread is also outdated and was even closed for a stomp.

Link vs Saitama: Removed. I closed the thread since it was old. You can remake the fight if you wish.

Goku vs Yugi Muto: Removed.

The Boss vs Master Chief: Removed.

Wonder Woman (DCAU) vs Ryuko Matoi: Removed.

Cloud vs Janemba

1) Cloud is in the Megafoe range and would one-shot Janemba like a fly since we only accept Buu Saga at baseline SS level which is 22.4 Foe. This was ignored.

2) Janemba doesn't use Reality warping in combat.

Therefore I believe this should be removed due to poor reasoning, or have a rematch.

You do know that janemba is stronger than SPC, who's also a solar system buster. And he did use reality warping in combat. How else do you explain him phasing himself into thin air for a short period of time or sending his fist right next to his opponent despite him being a mile away.

^Yeah

If we were to to ignore every shred of training and inprovment the characters have done Janemba is still at least 20X SS level.

And I think you are talking about the phasing Janemba does, if so that is literally his go to counter to everything in the movie.

Is it a Hax Stomp if your opponent outclasses you in every category, but you barely pull off a win via hax?

Cloud vs Janemba: Radical and Killit makes sense. Unless you can refute their arguments, I'll leave it for now.

Goku vs Sentry: Removed.

Goku vs GEOM: Removed.

Goku vs Link: Removed. Going through the thread was a pain. It turned into a shitstorm real quick, so I decided to remove it for that reason too.

Acnologia vs HxH verse: Removed. And yes, we don't allow those to be added anymore.

This thread is turning into get Goku out of jail free...

On that note, [| Shazam vs Goku] via flawed logic (assuming that instant transmission makes up for an astronomical speed advantage, and if it did, then large AP stomp)

Looking at that page, even with those stat difference the main reason why goku won was being bloodlusted so sphinx hax wouldn't work....which seems sort of fair otherwise gokus would be dead.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/172711

(Madara vs Saitama)

A particularly one-sided fight. On top of possessing sub-rel speed, a confirmed planet buster posed zero threat to Saitama. He only prolonged the fight in order to give Boros the challenge he desired. I feel this is unfair to Madara, who can do nothing to stop Saitama from literally atomizing him before he can even perceive what has happened due to the massive difference in speed and overall power.

Raito Utopia said:
sasuke vs hiei not enough votes and Sasuke stomps via speed , AP and HAX
Removed. The match was pretty old and outdated to be fair and this was likely done way before Sasuke got to where he is now. That and only Sasuke got updated at the time. Hiei didn't had the result on his page, which i also removed the match result for even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back