• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

What about the Goku vs Cat Blanc one I addressed a bit ago
I was indeed just looking through the Sans matches, since they were getting obnoxious. Still:

It's my opinion that Goku vs Cat Blanc is probably okay, barring altered stats. Things you mention as an argument for removal either were debated in-thread or don't apply (i.e., using a place that doesn't exist in the standard battle setting of the real world).

Same goes for my match. Even exculding the Sans match there's still one more that needs to be removed
And there always will be. I am not exactly glued to the thread, homie.

This match between Thor and Sans should be removed. The argument used makes it look like a stomp: the battle starts and Sans spawns a soul hax danmaku that Thor can't dodge and is one-shot instantly with him not being able to do anything. Plus the match was made before Sans had his time stop which makes it outdated. To finish, and to be fair, there were hardly, if any, knowledgeable members arguing in favor of Thor and the prior knowledge given to him wasn't taken into account during the battle, making it questionable too

Note: Thor having the AP for one-shot isn't a wincon for him, as due to Sans' teleportation and IR he can't land a single hit. On the other hand, and as I explained before, Sans' first move is to spawn a soul hax danmaku that Thor can't dodge and is one-shot instantly
the match is wrong for several reasons:
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Sans (One-shot and TP to dodge)
  • Inaccurate arguments were used in favor of Thor by no knowledgeable members (Bifrost when he isn't bloodlusted, plus a different key was being used)
  • The prior knowledge that Thor had wasn't used correctly in the arguments, just as an excuse to say that it wasn't a stomp
  • Using those inaccurate arguments the match is a stomp in favor of Sans
Bump, the match has already been removed from Thor's profile

Request to remove OVER-1 vs Kratos from the profiles of OVER-1 and Kratos. OVER-1's profile is grossly outdated, the win conditions for OVER-1 were never substantiated by proof and most of the powers of OVER-1 were never used as much in his story.
Regardless, OVER-1's win condition is not only dependent on the assumption that he'd use this specific move out of absoluterly everything else but also via using information analysis that his opponent resists. Not to mention that by the logic being used, he'd likely just be incapacitated immediately, since Kratos already sees the future and has means that show him that as well.

Worse comes to worse, it comes down to a rematch but that feels unneeded. I won't clog this up any further.

i know I’m super late to this, and I know I’m contributing to the clogging factor

I’m not gonna argue about if Kratos resisted the Exe stuff or not (it was apparently argued he didn’t and he’d just die) but I WILL argue he starts with it.

When EXE used the one shot move in his story- he used it IMMEDIATELY as soon as he got the ability (Hub Form gave access to the power if I recall)

OVER-1 gets other powers through their Battle Memory Chips, Memory Chips

It’s more than guaranteed that if OVER-1 has the powers of another Mega Man, he would fight and act like them. And in EXE’s case, that would be starting out with the wincon, because that’s what he did IMMEDIATELY in the story as soon as he got the ability. I’ll go ahead and add that to his profile since that doesn’t make it clear enough, I forgot to add it, my bad

I’ll also drop the other argument I left in this thread here too:
More context onto this:

Over-1's profile is now updated to avoid confusion, the updates did not affect the match at all- he is essentially composite mega man and the only lack of “update” was not copy pasting the new stuff other mega men got into his profile

Over-1 does have extreme intelligence (Dr. Light intelligence would tell him to use the simplest solution to win) and analytical precognition (which would be a factor in bypassing a future sight Precog resist), and the instant kill in question refers to the one of MegaMan.EXE in Hub Mode, who does do that move in character right away if I recall. Over-1's Battle Memories basically insert the knowledge and powers of MegaMan.EXE in this case

I suggest reopening the thread so we don’t clog this thread up anymore tho (and I can shove this in the thread for bookkeeping). If Kratos resists it, he resists it- but if he did why wasn’t that brought up in the thread lol?

Last edited:
Goku VS Gaslowe needs removed

As discovered during this thread, the relevant Goku Key would have been at about a 47x AP disadvantage that was completely overlooked in the thread. This is an AP stomp for Gaslowe in this case.

Gaslowe's profile has been updated, Goku's has not been due to a lock
Goku vs Trigon should instantly be removed.

numba 1: trigon got downgraded to 2-C

numba 2: even if trigon was still 2-A he would be passived into oblivion.

numba 3: keysword
I removed these.

Please remove this match between Rohan and Morgan

Rohan gets outranged and haxxed before he can do anything due to his Unknown range
Bumping this

Also please remove this match between Joseph Joestar and Sly Marbo

Reason: Very strange match, two people gave reasons of Marbo's win and everyone else jumped into a FRA train. Starting distance was unspecified thus SBA, giving Marbo a massive range advantage, and Old Joseph cannot do much against getting sniped from hundreds of meters away

Sans' matches against Doomguy should be removed, as it's outdated and the arguments for sans assume he'd one shot with his magic, which obviously not the case.

i could remake the thread, which i probably will, but this is a good start
I removed it.

Bumping this

Reason: Very strange match, two people gave reasons of Marbo's win and everyone else jumped into a FRA train. Starting distance was unspecified thus SBA, giving Marbo a massive range advantage, and Old Joseph cannot do much against getting sniped from hundreds of meters away
I removed the Rohan/Morgan match you linked but my internet is acting and my phone is about to die so I'll get to the JJ vs Sly when I can if no one else does or other arguments come up.

Doesn't Old Joseph have Kilometers with Purple Hermet? Or can it not do anything?

The match between Lucy and Zamasu has to be remove

1º Reason: Zamasu AE1 can't be restricted anymore, because is no longer possible/likely.
2º Reason: Lucy is no more Low 2-C
Goku VS Spidermonkey should be removed as Spidermonkey's tier was upgraded from High 8-C to 7-A.

I've removed the match from Spidermonkey's Profile but Goku's Profile is locked
I removed these.

Hermit Purple is like 200x slower then Joseph's combat speed at minimum, it can do shit... if he's allowed to set up. And he won't be allowed to do so
Ok then.

Bumping this

I removed it.

Lets do this

The match between Yhwach and Zamasu has to be remove
Yhwach now stomp with his 2-A ranged Fate hax

The match between Time Eater and Zamasu has to be remove
Outdate match, Zamasu has AE1 now, and Time Eater don't have NPI
I'll get to these after I charge my phone.

Back