• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Spidermonky vs General Blue Saga Goku, speed equalized

Son Gokek (3.72 tons): 8 (Gilad, Sanic, Coolboy, Abaddon, Fluffy, XSOULOFCINDERX, Midnight, Zoro)

Spidermanmonkey (3.96 tons):

5xmk9lg3v8w21.png

9fffe15bd2e12584308fb0f982b7130a.png

Last edited:
Goku > General Blue = 3.72 Tons (As Blue survived his plane crashing. And he was pretty much unscathed afterwards)

Goku should likely be more skilled than Spidermonkey, and can break his webs with Superior LS (Class 5 VS VS Class 100)

Spidermonkey’s webs can briefly contain Class M’ers in the verse. So not sure if Goku can break out of it. Spidermonkey should also outskill.

Anyways the only guy who should be Class M that I found who got restrained by Spidermonkey’s webs is practically featless, at least when it comes to LS. So never mind I guess.

The reasoning for the skill advantage is Spidermonkey being one of Ben’s more-used and more-skilled aliens which should make him at least relative to Shocksquatch at the beginning of OV, who’s relative to Sunder, who himself is relative to DH in UA, who outskilled Vilgax, who can fight of a planetary ectonurite army for a week. Which seems a little above Kid Goku’s paygrade.

Anyways the only guy who should be Class M that I found who got restrained by Spidermonkey’s webs is practically featless, at least when it comes to LS. So never mind I guess.

The reasoning for the skill advantage is Spidermonkey being one of Ben’s more-used and more-skilled aliens which should make him at least relative to Shocksquatch at the beginning of OV, who’s relative to Sunder, who himself is relative to DH in UA, who outskilled Vilgax, who can fight of a planetary ectonurite army for a week. Which seems a little above Kid Goku’s paygrade.
Why does that mean Spidermonkey has a fighting skill advantage? That's just raw AP.

The only raw AP DH had was his finishing move, otherwise he should have slightly lower AP. Everything else before the finishing move was skill though, if he wasn’t more skilled than Vilgax, he wouldn’t be able to get him in a disadvantageous position to finish him off. Unless that’s not what you’re contesting, when I say relative I mean skill-wise in this case.

Yeah but what kind of skill has Vilgax shown? All we've ever seen from him was regular punches and kicks.

Oh he avoided possession and all of Ghostfreak’s abilities for like a week, while not hiding (so during continuous combat) since he sucks at that.

Vilgax quite explicitly does not hide as referenced in the episode. If he wanted to hide he would have just flown off the planet, no he dodged all of them during continuous combat.

Vilgax quite explicitly does not hide as referenced in the episode. If he wanted to hide he would have just flown off the planet, no he dodged all of them during continuous combat.
Now tell me. How does simply avoiding ghosts make you more skilled than a martial artist? Show me scans of Vilgax just standing there dodging continuous attacks from ectoneurites for weeks on end.

Show me scans of Vilgax just standing there dodging continuous attacks from ectoneurites for weeks on end.
We don’t take statements now? Do you have any other interpretation to fit the narrative of the episode?
How does simply avoiding ghosts make you more skilled than a martial artist?
This would imply he has precog levels of dodging, which surely is a very good skill feat, something even a martial artist can not replicate.

If you want extra justification then Vilgax is also relative in skill to Max who himself is one of the best Plumbers in the galaxy and thus on the level of skill of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy.

We don’t take statements now? Do you have any other interpretation to fit the narrative of the episode?

This would imply he has precog levels of dodging, which surely is a very good skill feat, something even a martial artist can not replicate.

If you want extra justification then Vilgax is also relative in skill to Max who himself is one of the best Plumbers in the galaxy and thus on the level of skill of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy.
Vilgax said: Within weeks Ghosfreak controlled my entire planet. He had what he wanted. There was nothing I could do, but escape and bring back help.

Has precog to dodge all ghosts on his planet
Can’t dodge three ghosts
Pffffff

Vilgax has no martial arts feats.

Within weeks Ghosfreak controlled my entire planet. He had what he wanted
So he fought for weeks or else how would he know?
There was nothing I could do, but escape and bring back help.
Then gave up after they kept coming and he was worn out.

“Can’t dodge 3 ghosts”, you mean while he was also fighting Zs’skayr who’s on a whole other level and even then he still escaped. Now do that on repeat for a few weeks and that’s his skill level. Also I didn’t mean the entire planet at the same time, just continuously fighting a planet worth of ghosts.

Vilgax has no martial arts feats.
He doesn’t need to be a martial artist to be skilled per say, wrestlers for instance can be skilled in their own right. This also doesn’t debunk what I said earlier or him scaling to people with martial arts feats, Vilgax is just Vilgax so he rarely has to use skill to win in a fight in the first place. Also doesn’t he actually have martial arts feats in Gwen 10 and his Pre-OS self?

But you’re problem is that you claimed that Vilgax has precog because he was constantly dodging ghosts. That's a blatant lie dude. You have zero evidence for you claims other than [headcanon]. Vilgax got his ass kicked. He was full of scratches and bruises as well as having a giant ass black eye. That doesn’t look like the result of this precog you speak of. Stop the dishonesty.

claimed that Vilgax has precog
Woooooow, I said he had skill that rivals precog, read what I said. Precog levels of dodging =/= actual precog.

Vilgax got his ass kicked.
After weeks. Unless you think somehow the ectonurites wouldn’t use their capabilities to try and possess Vilgax during the time he stayed on the planet?

I’m not being dishonest you’re just misunderstanding, either deliberately or not. Anyways you have not given me an alternative explanation to this being a skill-feat for Vilgax. You gonna give one or concede?

I’m not being dishonest you’re just misunderstanding, either deliberately or not. Anyways you have not given me an alternative explanation to this being a skill-feat for Vilgax. You gonna give one or concede?
You didn’t give evidence for his skill. No skill feats, no reliable statements, no nothing. Just because you scale to a skilled fighter, does not mean you’re as skilled as them. That's stupid logic.

"OHH shit! This rock monster totally whooped Spidermonkey! This rock thing is definitely more skilled than Goku!" 🗿

Goku is relative nay more skilled than roshi who has hundreds of years of experience. Plus he trains in martial arts and techniques like the kamehameha who took roshi (the best martial artist on earth) 50 years to master. So a monkey isn't out skilling the monkey king, Goku is one of the most skilled martial artist in the wiki.

Just because you scale to a skilled fighter
Is this about the Max scaling? If I’d have to give a scan for that it’d be one of yours lol. If not then the ectonurites aren’t particularly impressive skill-wise, they just have OP abilities which Vilgax has to counter with his skill since resistance isn’t an option and NPI is debatable and that still doesn’t cover invisibility. Also if you scale to a skilled fighter and you don’t have any significant other advantage over them, then yeah you not getting outskilled necessitates that you have comparable skill. Unless they are holding back or something.

"OHH shit! This rock monster totally whooped Spidermonkey! This rock thing is definitely more skilled than Goku!"
I’d assume rock-monster Nr. 147 has some other advantage such as AP over Spidermonkey and that Spidermonkey wasn’t particularly giving it his best.

So please tell me what exactly do you need of scans? Cause I’m fairly certain you are aware of everything I’m talking about.

Is this about the Max scaling? If I’d have to give a scan for that it’d be one of yours lol. If not then the ectonurites aren’t particularly impressive skill-wise, they just have OP abilities which Vilgax has to counter with his skill since resistance isn’t an option and NPI is debatable and that still doesn’t cover invisibility. Also if you scale to a skilled fighter and you don’t have any significant other advantage over them, then yeah you not getting outskilled necessitates that you have comparable skill. Unless they are holding back or something.

I’d assume rock-monster Nr. 147 has some other advantage such as AP over Spidermonkey and that Spidermonkey wasn’t particularly giving it his best.

So please tell me what exactly do you need of scans? Cause I’m fairly certain you are aware of everything I’m talking about.
Your words mean nothing when there aren’t any skill feats for Spidermonkey that put him above Goku. I don’t even know why I’m still arguing with you when the score is 8-1. Actually, scratch that. It’s 8-0 because your arguments are that bad.

Your words mean nothing when there aren’t any skill feats for Spidermonkey that put him above Goku.
Ah so now scaling isn’t a thing anymore? Might as well scale every alien exclusively to their own feats then to screw up the lore completely.
I don’t even know why I’m still arguing with you when the score is 8-1. Actually, scratch that. It’s 8-0 because your arguments are that bad.
I only started arguing when it was 6-0 iirc. And because we both know I’m gonna keep bringing this up in anything Ben 10 skill-related till one of us concedes or we find some sort of intermediary interpretation. Also if my interpretation turns out to be legit but Goku still outskills that’s also fine and wouldn’t change the score, doesn’t mean my arguments are bad.

Back