• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morgan Yu Vs Rohan Kishibe - The Typhon Vs The Stand User - 7-0-0 (GRACE)

SBA
Speed Equalized
Post-End of DIU for Rohan

Vs

"The people that come after us will be smarter, stronger, immortal. They can judge us if they want, but they'll know they exist because of the things we did." - Rikimarox2, Deceived, azontr, Arcker123, StekFence, Arc7Kuroi, Nierre

"Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment!" -

"See, that's where you're wrong, Bertrand. Conduits aren't monsters. You see, powers don't kill people. It's the person behind the powers...that kill people." -

Last edited:
On one hand, Rohan could likely just HD Morgan and win.

On the other hand, Morgan could also just Psychoshock/Mind Jack/Combat Will then do anything/Maybe Backlash?/Kinetic Blast/Etc...

The problem is, what is Rohan's range? Morgan is like, iirc the last time I played, most of his shit doesn't surpass 30-40 meters In-game.

Ah yes.

Though, can Morgan see Heaven's Door? I recall stands having BS layered shit, so I'm not sure. IIRC There was a statement in the game where it was stated he couldn't see Poltergeist even with Psychoscope (Implying Psychoscope could see invisible shiz, but that might be a stretch)

Anyways, If we don't have a set range for Heaven's Door, then I have no clue ;/

Though, can Morgan see Heaven's Door?
Definitely not because of Stands having layered invisibility, even if stands didn't have the "layeredness" to their invisibility Morgan still wouldn't be able to see Heaven's Door because Morgan can't see invisible stuff, Poltergeists are completely invisible to Morgan, even when he's using the Psychoscope. He can only see them when they attack because their invisibility gets temporarily deactivated.

It'll basically be who thinks first, and since Morgan actually has a stated amount of range on his profile comparative to Rohan's unknown, i'm definitely leaning towards Morgan just Psycoshocking Rohan into oblivion.

Profile was just made today and Deceived already on that matchmaking grindset
:devilish:

Tbh didn't know Morgan profile was made, I literally searched for it yesterday but didn't find shiz.

Morgan is a chad, he deserves good matches.

It'll basically be who thinks first, and since Morgan actually has a stated amount of range on his profile comparative to Rohan's unknown, i'm definitely leaning towards Morgan just Psycoshocking Rohan into oblivion.
Yeah, Morgan just has a lot of shit that can give him the insta-win, so until we get more context/feats for Rohan's range, I'm voting Morgan via... a **** ton of things he has to oneshot or instawin.

He does dick down, but I want the match added to their profiles since Corvo technically has wincons, or well, a wincon.

Anyways, do we not have any calc for Morgan? I'm sure you could just calc the energy of throwing shiz Morgan did.

Anyways, do we not have any calc for Morgan?
Yup.

He currently just scales to baseline 9-B until i can get some shit calc'd for him. Which will probably put him at 9-A.

Samething with his LS, it's currently only Superhuman despite the fact Morgan can physically rip open unpowered, metal doors which are present on Talos 1.

Eh. Morgan FRA. I’m more convinced in his wincons, whilst he can’t see heavens door, it won’t matter much.

im pretty sure end of diu Rohan can’t think people into books. This version requires him to point at the enemy while they are within his range, it’s only post diu Rohan that can think hax

im pretty sure end of diu Rohan can’t think people into books. This version requires him to point at the enemy while they are within his range, it’s only post diu Rohan that can think hax
If that's true then i'll switch that up in the OP, since i was under the assumption that End of DIU Rohan has the thought-based stuff, not just the point-based stuff.

In any case, very few stands have hundreds of meters range, so since sba means they’ll be at whoever’s range is bigger, Rohan prob gets outranged and thus gets thunked at.

In any case, very few stands have hundreds of meters range, so since sba means they’ll be at whoever’s range is bigger, Rohan prob gets outranged and thus gets thunked at.
Alright, vote has been added Morgan aboutta give Rohan his first L on his profile.

So what's Rohan's wincon if the range is hundreds of meters
Rohan's current wincon is transforming Morgan into a book, but since Rohan's range with Heaven's Door is unknown people are currently voting for Mogan via his rating giving us a concrete number for his range with his main wincons (Mindjack and Psyshock)

Basically people are assuming that Morgan would get his ability off first before Rohan does because we actually have a range for Morgan's wincon instead of Rohan who currently has unknown range with his wincon.

Back