• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"heya thor. don't ya think its a beatiful day outside without any thunders?" (Added)

ShionAH

He/Him
Thor vs Sans
Thor 4-C and Sans is 9-A
Speed is equalized
Both are in character and they are 5 meters apart
Thor has prior knowledge

Thor:
Sans: 8
They drink together:

Last edited:
I love making sans fight beings who can kill him in with a single touch

Sans starts with danmaku

Thor dies almost instantly don't understanding what's happening

Thor dies

Can't sans attack before thor attacks him
Kind of. He has the reaction speed to avoid him thanks to teleportation and he can teleport Thor into his attacks so Thor can still very well lose this, especially given Sans' absolutely monstrous intelligence.

Yeah. I'd argue Sans can still absolutely win this. Sans has reaction speed to avoid attacks, and has instinctive reaction to cover attacks he wont see coming. Thor is going to be thrown around and teleported into attacks he isn't used to fighting against and wont have a whole lot of time to adapt to fighting against sans without dying due to his dura neg.

Yeah. I'd argue Sans can still absolutely win this. Sans has reaction speed to avoid attacks, and has instinctive reaction to cover attacks he wont see coming. Thor is going to be thrown around and teleported into attacks he isn't used to fighting against and wont have a whole lot of time to adapt to fighting against sans without dying due to his dura neg.
sans being able to forcefully teleport thor is a definite advantage but there’s no way that his telekinesis is working on stellar lifting strength

this could be more fair for thor if he's bloodlusted because then he can go for using the bifrost offensively

this could be more fair for thor if he's bloodlusted because then he can go for using the bifrost offensively
I don’t see how he could use any of those abilities offensively. Doesn’t the bifrost take time to do anything?

I don’t see how he could use any of those abilities offensively. Doesn’t the bifrost take time to do anything?
When used offensively like it was at the end of the first Thor it can do instant damage to whatever it touches whether that be a person or a planet
(3:34)

When used offensively like it was at the end of the first Thor it can do instant damage to whatever it touches whether that be a person or a planet
(3:34)

Thor can only do this in a match up when hes bloodlusted though since hes never done it in-character

Back