• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Drugged Up Scarlett Johansson Fights the Universe (Grace)

Alright, so I have no idea if this is remotely fair but here we go. 100% Lucy vs Infinite Zamasu. I'll be safe and equalize Speed. Zamasu's Abstract Existence is restricted (Which is allowed because it's only "possibly")

Lucy wins: 7 (Legion350, Armerish, Rez, Vizer04, Thebestsilver, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods)

Zamasu wins: 0

Incon: 1 (Meganova_Stella)

Last edited:
I’ll cast a vote ig. I'm leaning towards Lucy winning this unless I can see any arguments otherwise. Not only is Zamasu basically a mindless/insane being in this state, which could allow Lucy to potentially control him. She can also erase him or warp him with her reality hax. In addition even before fusing with the universe she was a Supergenius, which will allow her to out strategize the insane and practically mindless Zamasu.

I’ll cast a vote ig. I'm leaning towards Lucy winning this unless I can see any arguments otherwise. Not only is Zamasu basically a mindless/insane being in this state, which could allow Lucy to potentially control him. She can also erase him or warp him with her reality hax. In addition even before fusing with the universe she was a Supergenius, which will allow her to out strategize the insane and practically mindless Zamasu.
Thanks for your vote.

I don't think Lucy can interact with abstracts, but IZ only has possibly AE type 1. If we are taking IZ with AE I'm voting for IZ since I don't think Lucy can touch him

She doesn't has it in his profile, but you can do a CRT for that.
There is the whole part about merging with the universe in her last key. And at the end of the movie she was the one with time and space in its entirety and no longer had a form. It's one of the most clear cut AE. Also similar to certain someone.

There is the whole part about merging with the universe in her last key. And at the end of the movie she was the one with time and space in its entirety and no longer had a form. It's one of the most clear cut AE. Also similar to certain someone.
Well I guess its enoughAlthough none of those things are the reason why zamasu has AE. But in this moment she is not touching Zamasu.

Last edited:
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional."
Taken straight from the Vs Thread Rules

Back