• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jevil discovers where Mad Milk comes from

Im not stealing any ideas from any users from here with detroit become human profile pictures.

Jevil vs Scout

• Both are 9-B (Scout is in first key) (both coincidentally scale to 0.001 tons)
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Scout has the shortstop, mad milk, and Frying pan
  • Fight takes place inside Jevil's cell.
  • combatants are 10 meters apart

gvLsrvd.jpg

milk:

tumblrsex man: 6 (FantaRin_The_First, TheGatememer, Peppersalt43, Knifeman29, GlaceonGamez471, Johnboy)

Last edited:
Jevil bounced around the dungeon room, waiting for a visitor or companion to be thrown in so that he can have his fun. His eagerness arose upon hearing that someone was being thrown in his jail. Footsteps grew closer and closer towards the door and finally, the new prisoner arrived. A pair of brutish guards busted through, tossing a human with a red shirt inside before closing the door.

"Oh come on, guys! You didn't even let me explain!" said Scout.
"You can explain to me" replied the jester, startling Jeremy.

"Gah! Who are you!?".
"You can call me Jevil. I can do anything! Because I'm not on a ******* wheelchair!".

"Oh that's cool. So anyway..." Scout began before feeling something missing. He looked at his pocket, finding his glass of Mad Milk now missing. "I can hear a toy inside! I thought those only come in cereal, how fun!" said Jevil before pouring the "milk" into a bowl, much to Scout's horror. As the thick liquid flowed, a loud "plop!" could be heard, an action figure of The Queen falling into the bowl. Jeremy bit his nails, realizing what always happens after this.

"Oh an action figure, how fun! Lets play with it after we have our Fun Fun Fun!" said the jester, scythes appearing behind him.
"Well that's a first" replied Scout.

For once, Scout did not need to explain

There ya go

Hmm... Jevil has soul manipulation, so methinks that even if Scout and Jevil's AP are the same, the latter has the advantage and is capable of bypassing Scout's normal durability as how UT/DR's soul hax typically normal in VSBW Matches, but let's ignore this for now.

Jevil can throw a crap-ton of Danmaku, with him almost being able to create shadow clones to help further his danmaku spam - don't think Scout can handle this, but that's my opinion.

So... Jevil FRA?

Hmm... Jevil has soul manipulation, so methinks that even if Scout and Jevil's AP are the same, the latter has the advantage and is capable of bypassing Scout's normal durability as how UT/DR's soul hax typically normal in VSBW Matches, but let's ignore this for now.

Jevil can throw a crap-ton of Danmaku, with him almost being able to create shadow clones to help further his danmaku spam - don't think Scout can handle this, but that's my opinion.

So... Jevil FRA?
vote counted

Oh so this was extremely tilted in Jevil's favor. No speed equalized to be unable to dodge Danmaku, no immunity to soul manipulation which will therefor kill him in like, a couple hits, and the illusions to **** scouts up?

My guy, this is a stomp.
if it was in his second key jevil could quite literally not damage scout.
Then maybe the fight doesn't work

Isn't the literal average soul resistance in both Undertale and Deltarune just taking soul attacks as physical ones? My guy it'd mean it's actually fair.
scout doesn't have a soul at all in his second key, making his soul-based damaging magic useless against someone who's soulless.
No speed equalized
I'll accept that one, not sure why I didn't equalize speed.
and the illusions to **** scouts up?
the illusions that stay within a meter distance from jevil?

scout doesn't have a soul at all in his second key, making his soul-based damaging magic useless against someone who's soulless.

I'll accept that one, not sure why I didn't equalize speed.

the illusions that stay within a meter distance from jevil?
They still hit physically far as we know.

The fact they take the hits as physical ones anyway kinda helps my point-
because their soul resistance lets them do that. undertale magic has specifically damaged objects like tables, pots, soulless homicidal flowers etc, which means they can damage someone's body if they for whatever reason didn't have a soul

Deltarune magic has never damaged anything like that (as far as I remember) besides people who specifically resist their magic to take it as physical ones.

Shame that it doesn't work like that. Susie vs Scout would've been a fun fight
doesn't susie mostly fight with physical attacks anyways? (besides her boss fight with lancer, where she does throw magic axes at you, but that's the only time you ever see her do this) his immunity to soul resistance wouldn't really come into play when susie's trying to hit him over the head with a giant axe.

Back