• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Millennium Earl vs Sosuke Aizen - 0/0/7 - GRACE

SBA
Speed Equalized
Monster Aizen is being used and Third Exorcist Key Earl is being used.

vs

The Noah of "Adam":

"Since when were you under the impression":

Incon: LordGinSama, Nelliels, Deceived, Kazuma_kuwabara, speedster352, Sonicflare9, Arcker123

Last edited:
What can Aizen even do here?
Aizen has a massive AP advantage over Earl and basically one shots him with any attack.

Earl also doesn't have any form of Regen nor is his immortality combat applicable so if Earl dies against Aizen he'll stays dead long enough to be counted as a incap victory for Aizen.

So Aizen definitely does have win-cons.

Edit: So I've just read the notes for the Bleach verse page and just saw that Earl and Aizen are basically the same in-terms of AP so................. (I thought Aizen scaled massively into 5-B but i guess i was wrong)

So just discount this point (Though he still does have an ap advantage above Earl via scaling higher into baseline 5-B compared to Earl so he has that)

Aizen has a massive AP advantage over Earl and basically one shots him with any attack.

Earl also doesn't have any form of Regen nor is his immortality combat applicable so if Earl dies against Aizen he'll stays dead long enough to be counted as a incap victory for Aizen.

So Aizen definitely does have win-cons.
Yeah, but like, that's his only wincon.

Doesn't Earl have enormous AoE Dark Matter blasts? He can also summon a ******* **** ton of Akuma.

I don't think this is a stomp, if Earl summons weaker Akuma then Aizen could just RC them. The soul aspect would effect them, but RC still does exert a physical force which can be used to nuke a vast majority of them.

However, the Earl summoning Noah could lead into some serious issues for Aizen.

Honestly most of the Earl's hax gets negged due to the fact that Aizen has Low-Godly regeneration, and unlike Innocence Dark Matter doesn't have the ability to damage the mind, body and soul (At Least that I'm aware of.) so despite the Earl having the hax advantage by miles Aizen can regenerate from most of it.

I don't think this is a stomp, if Earl summons weaker Akuma then Aizen could just RC them. The soul aspect would effect them, but RC still does exert a physical force which can be used to nuke a vast majority of them.

However, the Earl summoning Noah could lead into some serious issues for Aizen.

Honestly most of the Earl's hax gets negged due to the fact that Aizen has Low-Godly regeneration, and unlike Innocence Dark Matter doesn't have the ability to damage the mind, body and soul (At Least that I'm aware of.) so despite the Earl having the hax advantage by miles Aizen can regenerate from most of it.
Soooo... Incon? I guess? That's sorta what I'm thinking as even if he can regenerate Aizen really can't avoid getting nuked by a Dark Matter attack if he gets hit even if he will regenerate lol.

The Earl doesn't have that level of cosmic hax like Yhwach does, although I'd imagine he'd stomp Base Yhwach.

Plus Yhwach is another type of beast of his own, he'd be better off facing off against people like Knives's from Trigun.
I think he was joking, Gin.

OP made a thread with a winner in mind. He put a photo of Aizen in his coffin. Stomp match. Close this.

1. Don't diss the Aizen pic it's pretty good.
2.How is it a stomp when Earl literally cannot kill Aizen?
Don’t mind Apple. He’s on the sweet sweet:
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Hmmm either leaning towards Aizen or a solid incon. Really depends if Aizen can hit The Earl or not, although you could also argue that The Earl could just stay on the other side of the globe and attack Aizen.

Yeah, Inconclusive. The Earl nukes Aizen from the other side of the planet staying out of Aizen's range but the Earl has no real way of killing Aizen. And since both have infinite stamina this'll just go on indefinitely.

Incon then. Times are changing for the big three it seems. We’ll have to get toon force luffy to run ones with dgm

And also just thought Evangelion characters probably a nice match for Earl
Adam and Lilith basically passively stomp Earl since he doesn't resist passive Marco Quantum Level Decon.

The only person who can is Road and she basically just Dark Matter hax's them into oblivion since no one in Evangelion can interact with her true form.

So they wouldn't be good matches tbh.

Back