• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale Norimaki Vs Ghost Emperor Yama - Battle For First Placement of 4-C (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what Yama does but going by what i;ve just looked on his previous matches, he has passive death, corruption, and corrosion that contains laws manip.

Now going by what I see on his profile he has - Each of his moves seem to be able to manipulate and transmute mater. Scale above fodders that can induce death trough just sight or aura. He also can control countless laws, including space and time. Info analysis and powernull with his domain (dimension) which will overlap reality. Within he also can manifest any thought he has.

So, this should be his most powerful stuff..the user who created the profile is inactive so yeah, not likely to get someone who knows the verse.

Question?
If Arale is fighting for a spot on this list then why is she starting with Top Dog 😅😂
Is it because she massively stomps the others?
(That would give her the #2 spot at least)

Well regardless of that Arale is going through a bit more upgrades ATM
When they are concluded we will come debate
She stomps all of the other placements behind Yama, that's why this thread is about if she can gain the first placement or not.

She automatically has the 2nd Placement if she can't beat Yama.

Doubt those upgrades would even change anything since it doesn't change what her main win-con is (Plot Manipulation)

Well before voting, I need some answers or I will sue everyone-
1- Can his death manipulation effect non loving things, objects, robots and such?
2- what's the range of his passives?
3- does she has access to all of her ability and SE and OE?

You could verify the profile you know...I even said in the post above that there is no known supporter as the one who was is inactive since before the forum change i think.

But his range seems to reach in stellar as he can affect celestial bodies.

Since they contains laws they more than sure affect everything as these powers are laws - laws of death, law of etc.. The entire system of the verse is based on using the laws to use the powers...without controlling the laws the powers would be weaker or the character wouldn't be able to control these things at all.

Well she ignores natural laws and laws of physics, but I doubt it will help her resist his passives. Although she can have a way to counter it in a way, her passive social influence [with just her presence] which either can make him lose his will to fight, or fear her [he resists fear manipulation so a moot point] or make him turn into her friend/ally. Plus her toon makes conventional fighting styles [aka fighting Styles of battle shonen, or just how most fights happen in fiction, or any non gag fighting style] be ineffective again her. So how can he bypass these?

Now going by what I see on his profile he has - Each of his moves seem to be able to manipulate and transmute mater.
Arale can counter using 4th Wall Teleportation or just use Manga Panel Crossing to let her attacks instantly reach him
She could freeze him with Ice Manipulation and he has no resistance to that
Scale above fodders that can induce death trough just sight or aura
IP2 probably counters since she stated in verse to not be alive and have no life force
. He also can control countless laws, including space and time.
Not sure how combat applicable this is tbh
Info analysis and powernull with his domain (dimension) which will overlap reality. Within he also can manifest any thought he has.
She doesn't resist information analysis but she can make coming up with logical strategies impossible. Plus she resists fundamental power null and Plot Manipulation on a high caliber

Any ways
Yama neither resists RW nor SR so what stops Arale from just drawing a copy of him into existence to face him?
Or just moving beyond the 4th wall (which is impossible to interact with without 4th Wall Breaking) and then just remove him from the Plot?

Also, she can either just copy his abilities [even genetic based ones, she copied the super saiyan, which you need...well saiyan cells to achieve] or she can make up new abilities to counter his, as long as she believes those abilities are real. Plus, any projectile based or punch based attacks probably won't work due to her plot skipping, or panel jumping, or going outside of the plot.

That would maybe work idk if she does that instantly if not then she get's defeated by his passives. Ice would get corrupted too if he somehow gets trapped.

That would maybe work idk if she does that instantly if not then she get's defeated by his passives. Ice would get corrupted too if he somehow gets trapped.
Arale going outside the page is automatic
She only needs to think it and she's already there
Once outside she can screw Yama with Multiple forms of plot manipulation which he can't resist and he can't affect Arale either

Passive Death likely won't work cause Arale has no life force and isn't alive
Plus Arale can just draw another Yama into existence to fight him
Not just one but multiple and use Mr Copy to copy them continuously and endlessly

All of her abilities are instantly, plus she though based ones such as subjective reality manipulation which she can use to turn him into anything she wants it to be.
His aura, death and coroisment inducement are dangerous, but they can be countered by her own passive social influence [and he doesn't have a resistance to it, so it could be her trump card], or her own passive plot manipulation [can she even use it]. So unless he resists Social influence or plot manipulation [not sure she has her passive plot] then it could be a win to her.

Maybe but its that passive to go outside the page? Cause automatic that would mean.

Is that her first move? I only know her from DBS and it didn't look like she would do that as first move. Plus to move faster than passive she would have to be immeasurable so hardly to think faster than Yama's passive.

Social influence...are you seriously here? How would talking help vs something that happens from the beginning of the match...

He kills, corrupts, etc anything...it doesn't matter if its alive or not as it affects elements, rocks, trees, other laws..

Her social influence isn't don via talking, it's done via her presence, at least that's the profile says.
Tho you, you are right about his death and corruption, it would definitely work against her, but sadly her toon force makes non gag fighting styles be ineffective against her, so again, how will he bypass it?

He bypass the whole toon force by it being faster.

Like I said to go directly outside of manga panel would mean that its her first move? It is really her first move in fights?

Maybe but its that passive to go outside the page? Cause automatic that would mean.
Arale going outside the page isn't passive its automatic
She at least needs to imagine the idea and then poof she's out
Is that her first move?
Nope
In character her first move is to do whatever random stuff she wants to make any game more fun
So normally whatever had she uses in direct response to whatever he opponent is doing and she will try to make it more fun by doing something to One Up them

Arale sees fights like a game you see so if she starts she'll likely resort to physical attacks or Energy, Fire, Air, Text Blasts
If her opponent does something she will respond automatically with hax to make the game even more fun
Plot Hax included

If she has Access to OE, she won't slouch on spamming them to death as she likes neat gadgets
I only know her from DBS and it didn't look like she would do that as first move.
Cause Goku and Vegetation can't do what Dr Slump characters can
Plus to move faster than passive she would have to be immeasurable so hardly to think faster than Yama's passive
No she can't move faster than a passive
Social influence...are you seriously here? How would talking help vs something that happens from the beginning of the match...
It happens with her presence and actions not with Naruto speeches
It does sound ridiculous though
He kills, corrupts, etc anything...it doesn't matter if its alive or not as it affects elements, rocks, trees, other laws..
Alright Corruption is a win con then

Alrighty so, considering what I just read, what stops Yama from instantly winning via passively corrupting her?

None of her stuff seems passive, and any ability that needs her to think is automatically useless due to passives being faster than thought.

Nothing. And Toon Force will only take you so far without feats of stopping passive incapacitation or death.

He bypass the whole toon force by it being faster.

Like I said to go directly outside of manga panel would mean that its her first move? It is really her first move in fights?
How him being faster means he can bypass it-
And he isn't faster, speed is equalised.

Alrighty so, considering what I just read, what stops Yama from instantly winning via passively corrupting her?
Depends on how long it takes for the corruption to be completed honestly
If it is not instant then Arale will counter by turning him into a cloud just by thinking
Her perspective can affect reality based on how she views things so if she thinks he looks like cloud he'll become one

But again
If corruption completes instantly then she can't counter
None of her stuff seems passive, and any ability that needs her to think is automatically useless due to passives being faster than thought.
She passive Two Variants of Passive Plot Manipulation that would make this a stomp but they have been turned off by the OP since Arale is not present in a neutral reality

Her toon force [that allows her to be unaffected by non gag fighting style] is always there tho
If you can show me her toon force shutting down other passives, feel free to do so.

Seriously, blanket statements for stuff like plot-hax, fate-hax or toon force are really silly at times.

Then again, I saw "social influencing counters passive death-hax" earlier in this thread so silly is about what I should expect at this point.

Then again, I saw "social influencing counters passive death-hax" earlier in this thread so silly is about what I should expect at this point.
Planck
Can you answer my questions please
I want to know if his Corruption will be completed instantly and if when he corrupts something they are erased?

Planck
Can you answer my questions please
I want to know if his Corruption will be completed instantly and if when he corrupts something they are erased?
It was instantaneous as far as I can remember but it's been a year since I read Sage Monarch so I can't completely say.

No erasure tho.

It was instantaneous as far as I can remember but it's been a year since I read Sage Monarch so I can't completely say.
This is the determining factor
If the corruption completes instantly Arale can't do anything since Passive Plot Manipulation is Turned off and most of her moves are either thought based, automatic or gestures

If it takes any amount of time for Corruption to be completed then arale will respond with Hax like RW and turn him into a cloud
No erasure tho.
Ohhhh good for him
If he erased Arale he would be in a never ending in on loop

None of Arale's abilities are "Turned Off" as you say, she has all of her abilities/equipment that're usable under her 4-C tier via SBA.
Arale has access to two variants of Passive Plot Manipulation

One that's specific to Storybook Realities:
Arale's presence within a story book's reality caused the sudden appearances of characters from other stories and had completely changed the story causing events that should have happened to instead happen differently

One that's specific to Game Realities:
She passively changed the story of Dragon Quest V by the becoming the legendary hero instead of the protagonist and defeated the final boss by passively manipulating the game's code

Normally these two passive plot Manipulation powers can't be used because under SBA arale does not start in those realities but under the OPs circumstances if he sets the battle field to a neutral reality then both can be used
Since that has not been specified then they are both turned off essentially

wait how does she stomp 2nd place and 3rd place

things like this should be done one at a time someone couldn't just skip to fighting top 1 specially with what I'm seeing she's getting passive to death or incap. and no its not incon if you die ad infinitum

Actually she hasn't, so he negs unless she can use her passives which Mi outlined

First Off I'm gonna say that
I dont think Death Hax will work instantly here

On Top of having IP2 and no life force to speak of, Yama's death hax seems to be either sight or aura based
Given SBA is 4km in Central Park Arale can use Invisibility to Counter his sight plus she resists ESP so she cant be sensed either

wait how does she stomp 2nd place and 3rd place
Rumple doesn't posses any passives nor does he have a Counter to 4-D Plot Manipulation, while Arale has a counter to all of his abilities through said 4-D Plot Manipulation.

With The Photino Birds i actually don't know where their placement on the list should be, like from looking at their profile they shouldn't even be at 4-C given they have Large Size (Type 10) in their 4-C key which doesn't make any-sense. I have to ask the people who are knowledgeable on the verse to explain to me more about The PB before they get a definite tier.

But as for right know Yama is number one so if Arale can beat Yama she gains the placement until i can figure out more about The PB's placement.

Also
Arale now can resist the corruption

She has multiple means of defense:
IP2 Mind Resistance
Magic Mind Resistance
Data, Information and Hacking Resistance
Plus Toon Force Stupidity (no really thats a thing she has) which itself is a weapon she can use to stave of corruption effects

All of which serve to protect her programing code and information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back