• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but wouldn't this be a stomp for Naruto i mean he has extremely ap advantage clones and hax can luffy do something?

I mean 2x isn't a massive AP advantage, and Luffy upscales greatly from his value anyways.

Also Luffy seems to have a resistance to physical damage so clones don't seem to mean shit

Naruto has the Ap and Durability.

Luffy has lifting strength which would help a lot.

Luffy can resist more than his Ap thanks to his rubber body but should still get damaged a lot. Naruto still uses kunai to fight (not always but can use it) so it will negate his rubber body cause cut/piercing.

Both are good at fighting so it will be neat fight if they were more comparable in AP but Naruto's clones, regeneration (not that high but is still a little advantage). He also has explosive tags and summoning (While the stat jump to 7-C is restricted you can't restrict the chakra to summon Gamabunta which is 6-C).

I vote for Naruto.

Last edited:
For clarity.

In-verse standard of strength doesn't matter, we're using wiki standard.

And it has been brought to my attention Naruto has 6-C summons, so I'l restrict it for fairety

Naruto seems to have the AP advantage and even weapons that can put down Luffy. And Luffy won't be able to put down Naruto due to his regen as well. I can see him overwhelming Luffy with his clones.

Does Luffy even have any wincon excluding the LS and likely stamina?
I think Luffy's best bet would be to restrain Naruto with his superior LS before Naruto could use Shadow Clones or any kunai. Which would likely happen if Naruto decided to stall instead of using clones right off the bat. But even that is like 1/10 scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back