• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Attacks that simply appear at the target, attacks that destroy angels (who are non-corporeal and intangible) ?

Her intangibility puts her halfway into a different space, depends if he can hit that, it's not that she is a soul or something like that, it's that her body is in another place.

I don't see non-physical interaction on his profile either, if he should have it, it should be there.

Hajime could fight Ehitorujue who has all sorts of teleportation shennaigans, space teleportation sword which ignores durability, teleporting himself, etc, Yue has his teleportation abilities minus the sword, and Shia constantly trains with her.

She also fought Lutria who was teleporting around and again using only her instincts knew she was going to teleport and where she would teleport to.

Her 1 time a day precog also activates when she is in danger and from what i remember it can tell her of events pretty far in advance, like her meeting with hajime which took place like days or weeks in advance.

Her spammable precog shows her 2 seconds into the future though.

Quotes of Shia's abilities:

"The rabbit eared girl wasn't at the previous spot, and instantly, a shadow loomed overhead. Yue instantly invoked Divine Existence and teleported further five meter to the side.

And then,

ÒÇîWhyyy!?ÒÇì

The rabbit eared girl-san was right before their eyes. The war hammer was raised up.

ÒÇîNnn-, Divine ExistenceeÒÇì

More teleport! However, they were circled by the rabbit eared girl.

Further teleport! But rabbit eared girl was beside them!

Desperate teleport! Failed to escape from rabbit eared girl-san!

Even though they should be teleporting completely randomly, it was as though the opponent understood where would they teleport to right from the start, the distance of five meter was instantly filled and they were circled around!

ÒÇîAh, I see, it's Future Sight!?ÒÇì

ÒÇîNo? I'm not using it you know?ÒÇì

Kaori pointed out that the method of calculating their current position was using the rabbit eared girl-san's characteristic magic, but the person herself simply denied that while swinging her war hammer. It was barely dodged using teleport. Although this time there was a slight distance between them, but it didn't change that their path was blocked and they were circled around.

ÒÇîThen, how do you know our position!?ÒÇì

Kaori reflexively asked so, to which the rabbit eared girl-san smiled cheerfully,

ÒÇîInstinct-!!ÒÇì

And answered so.

Reacting against a speed that surpassed railgun bullet speed, and calculating the materializing position of instantaneous space teleportation using only instinct before circling around that position.

ÒÇî……This is the bugged rabbit's way of doing thing with the bugged rabbit's characteristic after all.ÒÇì

The eyes of Yue who was saying that tiredly was looking at far away as though she was escaping reality somewhat.

Kaori had never fought Shia directly. She sometimes saw her training, saw her easily dodging Hajime's bullet and had easygoing thought 'how amazing~', but now that she faced her for real she understood well her dangerousness.

Try to imagine this.

A heavily armored tank that possessed a destructive power that was literally a one hit certain death, able to trickily move around with a speed that could dodge even electromagnetically accelerated bullet. In addition, that tank was equipped with automatic repair function, could jump around until the sky, and able to accurately find enemy position whether they were trying to hide or teleport. To say more, a future prediction would automatically activate in respond to an attack that would directly connect to its death, so surprise attack wouldn't work at all."

She can also boost her speed with body strengthening, ap as well.

Shia can deff sense where he will end up with his teleporation but her precog/intagibility kinda just holds of the inevitable 1 hit. Ima vote Fiamma.

I mean she will see what's gonna happen seconds into the future, does Fiamma have an answer to her nuking the area by shatter/breaking space, i know the holy right auto reacts or something, has it stopped abilities like Shia's before?

Or her vibration thingy where she vibrates her magic power to deal physical damage. If she instantly goes to body strengtening XI + last zell which is a limit break making her 3x stronger and faster plus the bunch of other strengthening nonsense she used on top of that like she did against Lutria, she would have a clear ap advantage i think, bear in mind body strengthening X was enough to go toe to toe with Lutria who is High 6-A.

Her hammer also has sealing stone which makes mana extremely hard to circulate in and thus usually used to seal things, which gives her the ability to ignore the durability of whatever it touches even if you guard yourself with an ability like an Platinum Apostles which turns whatever it touches into particles.

Yea the attack/deff are the same he would neutralize the force before it hit his position. While heavily nerfed he survived an attack from Othinus with the force to warp the continuity of time so he should be good in that regard. He could also sit in St. George's Sanctuary, I wonder how the spatial abilties would interact.

The main issue is Shia will be hit with auto target instantly the moment she tries something and the strike doesnt deal destructive force. The speed increase isn't an issue since HR's is based on its opponents.

Her hammer seal would probably hit the third arm, which not even imagine breaker can negate, and be neutralized. It doesnt really have a durability because its a mirage and visual representation of the HR. Absorption is also an option. I g2g 4 now.

Back