• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rey vs Wanda (Marvel vs Star Wars) (7-0-0)

Does Rey lead with force and or mindhax and can she do it with a thought? If Rey can do it with a thought, I'll vote for Rey due to Wanda's low dura. If it requires a hand movement then I'll vote incon cuz they both one-shot each other (Rey's dura is only High 7-C). If she doesn't lead with at all and typically goes for some lightsaber shit I'll vote Wanda cuz Wanda only needs a hand movement to screw her p.

Wanda's probability manipulation wasn't something she was aware if having or used later apart from what she showed pre her scarlet witch key so I don't think that'll be a factor in her combat

Wanda's probability manipulation wasn't something she was aware if having or used later apart from what she showed pre her scarlet witch key so I don't think that'll be a factor in her combat
Judging by the Stark bomb not exploding, it seems to activate unconsciously when she's under extreme stress.

Okay looking at it like that in a combat sense I'd say that's a fair way to use it.
Yeah. So, if her powers trump Rey's Force foresight, I'd give her the win, but otherwise, Rey should be able to dodge Wanda's power blasts. Does Wanda have a defense against a light sabre pre-Wandavision? I don't think she uses force fields before that.

She still uses them pre-wandavision she did a lot mixed in with hand to hand vs tbe black order in infinity war and against thanos so it's pretty in character for her to do so

She still uses them pre-wandavision she did a lot mixed in with hand to hand vs tbe black order in infinity war and against thanos so it's pretty in character for her to do so

Right you are. Does Wanda have a counter for being Force-choked? Can her magic do that? If so, she'd probably be able to hold her own against Rey, if not claim victory.

Hmmm, this is tricky. I genuinely like both characters, but I think Wanda takes this. She has:

1. Island level energy shields that can block lightsaber strikes
2. Class T telekinesis compared to Rey's upscaling from Class M
3. Assuming SBA, Wanda has the range advantage (they start 4km apart) and can snipe Rey with Energy Blasts.

The range advantage is important because, in close combat, Rey would beat Wanda even when you DON'T factor in her lightsaber.

Reasons for Rey:
1. Better close combat fighter, and likely would stomp with her lightsaber if allowed to close the distance.
2. Her precognition can let her avoid Wanda's attacks such as her Energy Blasts and close the distance.
3. Rey also resists Mindhax, I'm not sure if Wanda does, so if Rey isn't taken out quickly, Wanda could get her mind manipulated into incapacitation, letting her guard down for Rey to strike with her lightsaber or other effects such as mind control which can give Rey the win.

Still, since this battle starts off at long range, Wanda would have the initial advantage.

Side note: Rey is a good character. Fight me.

Same if Rey doesn't use force much in combat I'd doubt she'd do more focused things such as choking or breaking her opponents guard so I'm voting Wanda

Back